AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Naruto Manga Thread. (*SPOILERS*)

Teh Asugin! Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2011 08:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goninety

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Ulquiorra View Post
    Alright, Might as well, post something. xD

The out come of Chapter 358:

1. Deidara begins to use c2 "art" I assume it's the same that he used against the Biiju.

2. Tobi, went underground to plant all the trap mines the Deidara's clay bragon thing made.

3. After getting a few explosions that were close, Sasuke went to his second form(Cursed) and proceeded to fight. where he was still not having much luck, his hand/ wing thing even got blown off.

4. Sasuke suprisingly thought of a quick plan and ended up trapping Deidara to on the dragon with two fuma shuriken. Where the dragon fell to the ground, right over the trap mines that Sasuke avioded the whole time, The chapter ended with a big, "Bang."

Seriously, don't look if you don't want to know what happened yet.

And another thing, do any of you think that the Manga is going to continue on, even after Sasuke confronts his brother, and Naruto confronts Sasuke. Or do you think Kishimoto will end it there?
    I think that he will continue a bit more, or at least when Naruto becomes Hokage...

As for the next chapter,

Deidara's gonna die, obviously. The chapter title is "End of an Artist."
    [deviantART][MangaHelpers gallery]

"We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!"
    -
    Éclair "Lightning" Farron

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

Ok, this is beginning to bug me.

Asuma faces one member of Akatsuki and dies.

Garra faces one member of Akatsuki and dies.

One member of Akatsuki is able to fend off about 6 Konoha ninja including Naruto and Kakashi for a good while before being defeated.

Yet Sasuke is taking on 2 by himself (including the one that beat Gaara) and is making it look relatively easy. This after he dominated Orochimaru.

At the rate their going the confrontation with him and Itachi will be one sided in his favor. I think they made him a good bit more powerful than need be.

But I really hope they don't make the fighjt with Deidara end so easily. Especially since Tobi is supposed to be helping him. Is Tobi's only power that he can't be killed by swords? lol

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

I beleive if Asuma knew more about Hida, he would have won, And Kazuku dies several times, the were known as "The Immortals" Remember?

Well, Sasuke DID have to go 2nd form cursed seal to beat Orochimaru, and remember that he is an Uchiha.

Since Sasuke did achieve "Power" from Orochimaru, Itachi's hasn't really been doing anything to get stronger, He may be even weaker now.

I do think that he was made too stronger though, He stops Naruto from going kyuubi when they meet again. Which is a little rediculous. When Orochimaru couldn't stop that. I was looking forward to a Sasu vs. Naru again.

And to my knowledge, Deidara isn't one of the strong akatsuki, He's just talented. And to Injury Sasuke in his 2nd form is an accomplishment, he blew his friggin wing off, lol.

Tobi is odd. o_O How he's still alive is a question. I think there's something more about him. Maybe we'll find out in the next few chapters.

Also, i'd like to see Sakura beat the hay out of Karin. xD I can't wait to see how much Kiba and Shino have improved too.
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Senior Member tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2007 07:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gintara View Post
    As for the next chapter,

Deidara's gonna die, obviously. The chapter title is "End of an Artist."
    Tht chapter name isn't that (tht one was mistranslated), it's

"The artist's grand finale."

So I think Deidara won't die in the next chap... Atleast I'm hoping he won't.

Sig made by Riina-chan

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Even if Asuma knew about Hidans Jutsu, it would still have been very difficult for him to beat him. I'm still not sure if he would have been able to. Hidan was an S ranked ninja (as all members of Akatsuki are) so even though that was his main weapon, I doubt he was really just a one trick pony. I don't think you can be S ranked if you only have one skill.

Well once he went 2nd form the physical fight was pretty much over lol. But it still didn't look like he even broke a sweat lol.

And while I knew the sharingan let them see a lot of things, I didn't realize that it let them see into someones head like that. That seemed to be a bit more than just genjutsu. Plus he suppressed Kyuubis power like it was nothing. There seems to be no limit to a sharingans power.

Sasuke may have achieved power from Orochimaru, but Orochimaru never had enough power to beat Itachi. And I doubt a guy like Itachi has been just sitting there waiting for Sasuke to get stronger than him. His whole purpose for killing his clan was to tes his limits. I doubt he would just be satisfied with the level of strength that he had at the time.

And like I said. all the members of Akatsuki to my knowledge are S ranked ninjas. As far as I know it doesn't get any higher than that (I don't think Sannin or Hokage are ranks, those are titles). And as for Tobi...I have a feeling that he is a lot better than he lets on. I'm really looking forward to seeing what he can do. I think he's probably a genjutsu type based on the mask.

I don't like Karin at all. She's even worse than Sakura used to be. And since they seem to be relatively close to each other I think they should have a fight coming up.

I always liked Shino. He's one of the smarter fighters from what I've seen of him.

He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

Senior Member Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2007 05:18 PM
    Threads

If nobody minds, here's the script for 359 as well as my personal input.

*explosions* ... Lots 'o smoke.

Naruto 359 "Deidara and the Sharingan"
    (Really difficult language usage to translate here into English. It is basically just saying that Deidara, based on the context of course, as had prior contact with the Sharingan and that episode has always stuck with him)

As the smoke gradually clears, Deidara is revealed laying face up in a decrepit state, both arms torn off.

Sasuke slowly steps closer. Deidara gazes at Sasuke's Sharingan...

Deidara "Just like that day..."

Deidara flashback

Trash Shinobi "Deidara-san! Emergency!!"

Deidara has a Iwagakure (Rock) forehead protector on.

Deidara "Why the panic, h'm?"
    Trash Shinobi "The boarders have been breached by a lone shinobi, and casualities are over a hundred!! We're receiving non-stop calls for reinforcements!!"

Deidara "And it's just one shinobi? ... He sounds quite interesting, h'm"

Itachi faces-off a mob and is surrounded.

Deidara and TrashShinobi carefully peer from behind some rocks.

TrashShinobi "Th... that's him! I... Can't believe this... He's impossible...

Itachi doesn't move, yet the surrounding trashshinobi fall one after another, still untouched.

Deidara operates the device on his left eye, zooming in on Itachi.

Deidara "I think that's... The Sharingan of Konoha's Uchiha clan, h'm"

Deidara "But the Sharingan is supposed to be ineffective against large groups... He's cast his paralyzing jutsu on everyone surrounding him... How can that be, hm?

Itachi proceeds to defeat all the shinobi, although they're still alive, moaning.

Itachi "... How about you show yourselves... I know you're there"

TrashShinobi "Eeek"

Deidara "You stay here, h'm" Deidara faces off with Itachi.

Deidara "Quite impressive... What are you here for, h'm?"

Itachi "The tailed-beast"

Deidara "Ah, the five-tails... Sorry to dissapoint, but it ran away a number of years ago and hasn't come back, h'm"

Itachi "... I see.. In that case, I'm done here..." Turning around Itachi starts to leave, his back to Deidara.
    Deidara "Curse you!! I won't be insulted!! Don't you dare think you're leaving alive!!"

A scorpion crawls up at Itachi's feet.

Deidara "Take my work of art as a going away gift, on you're trip to hell!! KATSU" *Bang-Boom-Explosion*

However, from within the smoke...

Itachi "Katon, Goukakyuu no Jutsu" Deidara dodges to the side

Deidara [Impossible... I had him, I'm sure...]

Itachi "Katon, Hyakkaryuudan" Countless masses of flame target Deidara.

Deidara, unable to retaiate, is barely able to avoid the attacks.

Deidara, after being engulfed by dust and smoke...

... is greeted by Itachi standing directly in front of him in the cloud.

Deidara "Tch...!"

Itachi "Mangekyou-Sharingan"

Deidara [Wh, what's this... These eye's!! I'm being draaawwnn iiinnn... Such incredible beauty...]

Deidara stares at the sky have fallen to the ground.

Itachi closes in on Deidara, but walks right past him.

Deidara "Wait... Why don't you finish me, h'm?"

Itachi "My mission is the capture of the tailed-beast... I have no other interests"

Deidara [Utter defeat... I suppose I can't win against the beauty of nature after all... Is the creative potential of humans in fact limited? No... I will prove I can surpass this!! H'm!!) Flashback over

Deidara staggers to his feet and eats the remains of his dragon.

Sasuke "... Anything else is pointless... Give in and answer my questions and I'll spare your life"

Deidara "Shut up, you talentless brat!! All you have is your Uchiha blood!!"

Deidara "I, on the other hand, can produce masterful jutsu, true works of art! Behold, an astonishing masterpiece, exceeding the beauty of nature itself!!"

Deidara "C4 Chakra... Activate"

Deidara spews out mud matter and the chapter ends

Deidara, his pride on the line, activates C4... What becomes of Sasuke as he faces an unparalleled skill!?

Next Issue, Sasuke awakens to a new power "Uchiha Awakens"

My input: Deidara was a really cool character, but his popularity's been played out by far too long. Perhaps a short fight and a brilliant end like this is exactly what he needs. Also, it looks like Sasuke's due for his Mangekyou Sharingan in the next chapter; I wonder what its power will be?

Thanks to Divine Dragon from Bladegash for the awesome Sig!

Member yamichik is on a distinguished road yamichik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2007 02:55 PM
    Threads

Unhappy

At this point I like Deidara more than Sasuke. I kinda hope he doesn't get killed...
    *~ Don't judge me if you don't know me ~*

*~ Give me face ~*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chris-san View Post
    If nobody minds, here's the script for 359 as well as my personal input.
    If that is an actual spoiler (which I severely doubt) then it is possibly the most disappointing chapter yet. This is the 2nd different "spoiler" that I've seen for this chapter and neither one of them would have been very good. I really hope that the actual chapter is better than what you posted.

Why is there no mention of what's happening with Naruto & the others? I would think that it would at least mention more about the book that Kabuto gave them.

He pwns your souls!!!

Senior Member Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think it was confirmed by Himajin; I dunno, I might be getting it confused with this week's Bleach chapter, but I'm at least 80&#37; positive the spoiler I posted is confirmed. I hope it's not though, as I'd also like to learn what's in that book.

Member Truth is infamous around these parts Truth is infamous around these parts Truth is infamous around these parts Truth is infamous around these parts Truth is infamous around these parts Truth is infamous around these parts Truth is infamous around these parts Truth is infamous around these parts Truth is infamous around these parts Truth is infamous around these parts Truth is infamous around these parts Truth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2007 08:34 AM
    Threads

That spoiler looks fake. I'll just wait for the actual chapter to come out. So does anyone else think that Tobi will eventually step in to help Deidara?

Sig by J.A.G.

Sig by Solara

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok, now more things about the "spoiler" bug me.

Each Akatsuki member is assigned a Biju right? As far as I know, Itachi's is Naruto (I could be wrong, but I doubt it).

Why would Itachi be by himself. Akatsuki works in pairs. Where is Kisame during all of this?

And if his sharingan worked like that then why didn't he use it that way when he went to get Naruto the 1st time against Kakashi, Guy, Asuma and Kurenai?

None of this makes any sense.

He pwns your souls!!!

Junior Member Xet is infamous around these parts Xet is infamous around these parts Xet is infamous around these parts Xet is infamous around these parts Xet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2008 08:14 AM
    Threads

Each pair is assigned to multiple beasts.

Using his sharingan uses a lot of his energy much like Kakashi. On top of that, one of the legendary Sannin was in the area. Also, it was show off.
    Xet_|_unknown extra terrestrial
    MrRawrRawr

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Spoiler was confirmed through pictures; Itachi's little bit was Deidara's flashback to right before he joined Akatsuki. Kisame's in the scene, I just don't know if he says much/anything.

Also, looks to me like Deidara's about to bite the bucket. He's had his flashback, he took his coat off, and he's initiating his ougi, C4. Well, he survived a little longer than I expected him to, at least..

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Just read the new chapter. Spoiler was a fake. But their was a flashback to when Itachi, Kissame & Saisiro went to recruit Deidara. Just that there were no "trash ninja" or any thing like that. I'm glad it wasn't true or else they would have seriously compromised a good part of the story.

Itachi is the most dangerous person in this manga in my opinion. He beat Deidara in a fight that wasn't even really a fight.

And not to be a hater or anything, but I really hate Sasukes level 2 cursed seal. I just think it looks so stupid. Especially that big star on his face.

I wonder what form the C4 will take.

He pwns your souls!!!

Member snjkakashi will become famous soon enough snjkakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2007 08:11 PM
    Threads

I'm happy I'm not the only one who hates the star. Ever since the time jump Sasuke's freakish power kinda bugged me. It seems like everything he's faced has been cake. Deidara is well on his way to kicking the bucket - a flashback is really the first sign of a farewell - but maybe (randomly) Tobi will have some crazy power that makes Sasuke sweat a little. I'm crossing my fingers and waiting for 360.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu View Post
    Just read the new chapter. Spoiler was a fake. But their was a flashback to when Itachi, Kissame & Saisiro went to recruit Deidara. Just that there were no "trash ninja" or any thing like that. I'm glad it wasn't true or else they would have seriously compromised a good part of the story.

Itachi is the most dangerous person in this manga in my opinion. He beat Deidara in a fight that wasn't even really a fight.

And not to be a hater or anything, but I really hate Sasukes level 2 cursed seal. I just think it looks so stupid. Especially that big star on his face.

I wonder what form the C4 will take.

Yeah, that spoiler looked real from the pictures that went along with it, but now I look stupid >_<. Anyways, Itachi is the most dangerous person we've seen so far, but what kind of beast can the leader of Akatsuki be if he can order around such a big group of people including Itachi with no opposition? I can't wait to see him in action.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

I think the reasoned the boosted up Sasuke so much is a) to make the fight between him and Itachi seem like it can go either way and b) because he's becoming one of the new main villians. He has to be a legitamate threat and something that seems almost impossible to overcome.

Karin will so kick Sakura's little pink behind...
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, that spoiler looked real from the pictures that went along with it, but now I look stupid >_<. Anyways, Itachi is the most dangerous person we've seen so far, but what kind of beast can the leader of Akatsuki be if he can order around such a big group of people including Itachi with no opposition? I can't wait to see him in action.
    A lot of people get fooled by those so it's not like it was just you lol. I just don't understand why people go out of their way to do that. And the leader must indead be a beast. He obviously have the respect and "loyalty" of ninja who aren't even loyal to their villages.

Quote Originally Posted by Breaeden "Luzy" Swordwind View Post
    I think the reasoned the boosted up Sasuke so much is a) to make the fight between him and Itachi seem like it can go either way and b) because he's becoming one of the new main villians. He has to be a legitamate threat and something that seems almost impossible to overcome.

Karin will so kick Sakura's little pink behind...
    And I have never seen Sasuke as a true villain. He isn't evil but he has made a bunch of bad choices. And Sakura would soooooooo pwn Karin.

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu View Post
    And I have never seen Sasuke as a true villain. He isn't evil but he has made a bunch of bad choices. And Sakura would soooooooo pwn Karin.
    Double agree. Sasuke can't bring himself to kill innocents = not a villain.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sasuke's gonna either die or get possessed by Orochimaru at the last minute, I believe, which is going to cause Naruto to go 9TK and rampage, or something. Either way, Sasuke's got something bad coming to him in the near future, since it seems as though the end is drawing nearer.

We haven't seen Karin's power yet, so there's no telling what she can do. If she was able to run Orochimaru's base by herself, and she can pick a fight with someone like Suigetsu without being the least bit afraid, then she's going to obviously be much stronger than people give her credit for.

And a last thing: Every story arc for part 2 has been fanservice for each team, I think in order of Popularity; Team Guy was first, followed by the reformed Team 7, then Team Asuma and finally, we get to the final team: Eight. So, now that all the teams have had their respective story arcs, I suspect we'll get one final VS Akatsuki arc with the best characters from Konoha, all of Team Snake, and the surviving Akatsuki members in one last big showdown.

All in all...Naruto will get about 450 chapters.

Teh Asugin! Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2011 08:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goninety
    [deviantART][MangaHelpers gallery]

"We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!"
    -
    Éclair "Lightning" Farron

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

GameFAQs has quite a few more spoiler pictures that shows Sasuke's body crumbling, as well as Deidara getting trapped in a Genjutsu, Mangekyou-style. Naruto just keeps getting weirder and weirder...

Also of note, it's funny that Kishimoto made C4 Garuda turn out to be a giant Deidara; since the legendary monster Garuda was a bird, all the people that made fake spoilers said that Deidara spat out a huge bird that ate C2's remains. It was quite funny.

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2014 06:23 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think that Deidara's C4 jutsu kinda is... stupid. I mean it's more complex than it needs to be. It it were to be a normal explosion, it wouldn't be any worse than if it were what it was... infact it may have been more effective against Sasuke because he could see through the trick and had a bit of extra time to escape. It's Deidara's artistic license to show more concern to having fun/flashy battles than more practicle strategies.
    Last edited by Wio; 07-01-2007 at 04:14 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well...I'm not too happy about Deidara's scouter breaking, but at least now someone's finally got a Sharingan-counter! Can't wait to see what Sasuke does to get out of this situation...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I was thrilled that Deidara is able to really put up a fight. The anti-Sharingan eye is going to make this sweet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information