AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Naruto Manga Thread. (*SPOILERS*)

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Now we have a better idea of the motives behind the members of team snake following Sasuke. Sasuke, of course, is using the others to get to Itachi. Suigetsu wants to get the seven swords from the seven swordsmen. Jugo wants to see if Sasuke really is all that Kimimaro said he would be. As for Karin...she just annoys me. I don't know if she has a motive other than being another Sasuke fangirl.
    Last edited by Mugetsu; 04-30-2007 at 02:12 PM.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Teh Asugin! Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2011 08:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goninety

Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu View Post
    As for Karin...she just annoys me. I don't know if she has a motive other than being another Sasuke fangirl.
    I guess there's a reason why Sasuke picked her...

No new chapter this week due to Golden Week in Japan. ^_^
    [deviantART][MangaHelpers gallery]

"We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!"
    -
    Éclair "Lightning" Farron

Junior Member iPreferUNBALENCED is on a distinguished road iPreferUNBALENCED's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2007 03:20 PM
    Threads

Darn.. Most of you guys read 200+ episodes..
    I only saw 1-160 or something..
    It got boring after Sasuke left with Orochimaru. f3
    'OR I CAN MAKE SASUKE DIE AND YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH MICHAEL JACKSON!''I was zoned out and you made me confused. You never confuse the confused. Thus ending in total confusion even more.'
    'You saw a deep gash in your stomache and winced when you poked it.'
    'His face... it makes me want to.. WASH MY EYES WITH DISINFECTION!!

Junior Member luciferhellblazer has much to be proud of luciferhellblazer has much to be proud of luciferhellblazer has much to be proud of luciferhellblazer has much to be proud of luciferhellblazer has much to be proud of luciferhellblazer has much to be proud of luciferhellblazer has much to be proud of luciferhellblazer has much to be proud of luciferhellblazer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2007 06:58 AM
    Threads

hmm... yeah! whats with Karin ?! can't see her motives in this... apparently she's done "something" to sasuke... atleast thats what suigetsu says...

From the Depths I Come

Teh Asugin! Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Chapter 353 is out; still in process of translation I think.

Noted a couple of things:
    • Suigetsu has a surname: Hoozuki; seems like Sai and Suigestsu might be related...
    • Akatsuki meeting: talk about Orichimaru, how Hidan and Kazuku were killed, and Suigestsu.
    • MIGHT NOT BE TRUE: Naruto and co. are talking...

-

The Unknown Apathy is just really nice Apathy is just really nice Apathy is just really nice Apathy is just really nice Apathy is just really nice Apathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2007 01:58 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by luciferhellblazer View Post
    hmm... yeah! whats with Karin ?! can't see her motives in this... apparently she's done "something" to sasuke... atleast thats what suigetsu says...

What do you think it might be?

Hm~?

^ ^

I'll guess.
    .[. My Music! .].; Shougo made my Signature! ;

I will be offline on the years 2008 and 2009 due to a huuuge test. Wish me the best of luck! <;3

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gintara View Post

• Suigetsu has a surname: Hoozuki; seems like Sai and Suigestsu might be related...
    • Akatsuki meeting: talk about Orichimaru, how Hidan and Kazuku were killed, and Suigestsu.
    Oh dear god... I was afraid this would be true... but Suigetsu might be Sai's brother (the one he supposedly killed)... dear god don't let it be true!
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Whoops my bad; it's supposed to be Houzuki...

Just read the chapter and it seems that Kisame and Itachi caught the 4-tails; the Jinchuruuki seems to be an old man...O_O

Heh they can't let him die.

-

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I love how Akatsuki is talking about Sasuke and his group but they didn't talk about Karin at all... it made me laugh audiably.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 05-12-2007 at 08:41 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Himura The Batousai is infamous around these parts Himura The Batousai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2007 08:43 PM
    Threads

i believe sasuke is using karin's ability to find certain chakras so he can find itachi. if you noticed sasuke made her see which one of the monsters was jugo if any of them were when he was still trying to find him. he will more than likely do the same with itachi.

"If it is a fight you seek then i will be your opponent"

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

It was rumored that the latest chapter had Tobi and Deidara heading towards Kohona while an 8-man team was formed: Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Kakashi, Hinata, Kiba, Shino, and Yamato.

-

Member .Ninji. will become famous soon enough .Ninji.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2007 02:05 PM
    Threads

Yes it is true.

Also in 354? The Nincats are aborable ^O^
    Last edited by .Ninji.; 05-26-2007 at 05:27 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

355... so lets see... its 4 hebi nins... vs 4 akatsuki... vs 8 Konoha...
    Probably going to be one Konoha nin to one hebi/akatsuki...

Senior Member WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 02:20 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu View Post
    As for Karin...she just annoys me. I don't know if she has a motive other than being another Sasuke fangirl.
    Her purpose is to parody all the Sasuke fangirls in real-life. Out of Hebi, she's still the tag-along. I don't think she'll even end up fighting anybody from Akatsuki, unless she gets into a catfight with Tobi. But on the other hand, she has to have some offensive ability, but I'm kinda hoping she gets killed off as well.

Now, how does Suigetsu's last name relate him to Sai?
    “I found one day in school a boy of medium size ill-treating a smaller boy. I expostulated, but he replied: 'The bigs hit me, so I hit the babies; that's fair.' In these words he epitomized the history of the human race.” –Bertrand Russell

Thanks to Chimes for the Avatar

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Regarding new chapter:

• Karin is the shadow behind Naruto; Kakashi the shadow behind Sasuke
    • Deidara and Tobi go on ahead to bomb the Uchiha weapon place thing

^ NOT TRUE I think.

Deidara and Tobi behind Sasuke, Kabuto behind Naruto? And Oro still alive within Kabuto?!

And cool spread for this chapter, except the fact that Karin's hair is omg vivid hot pink (why fill her hair in black then?!)
    Last edited by Gintara; 05-31-2007 at 06:17 PM. Reason: NEW info and stuff.

-

Member snjkakashi will become famous soon enough snjkakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2007 08:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsAUserName View Post
    I don't think she'll even end up fighting anybody from Akatsuki, unless she gets into a catfight with Tobi.
    That would be so funny! If only. She bugs me too. Doesn't anyone else think she looks like Sasuke though? In a way?

Senior Member WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

356: Orochimaru and Kabuto fuse together? Wow, I sure wasn't expecting that, and I don't think anybody has. I don't know which personality is in control though.

As for Hebi v Konoha v Akatsuki matchup, I see Karin and Sakura going at each other, and I speculate that Sasuke might even win against Deidara and Tobi. It was kinda funny seeing Tobi afraid of Sasuke, but I bet anybody would be upon seeing him and Itachi compared.
    “I found one day in school a boy of medium size ill-treating a smaller boy. I expostulated, but he replied: 'The bigs hit me, so I hit the babies; that's fair.' In these words he epitomized the history of the human race.” –Bertrand Russell

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

And cool spread for this chapter, except the fact that Karin's hair is omg vivid hot pink (why fill her hair in black then?!)
    yeah that bothered me too (though its actually more of a maroon-her eyes are the same)... maroon? wha? Where did that come from? Still it reminds me of the great lost sound nin Tayuya and for that may Karin be praised (in a way Karin is like Tayuya only with a sasuke-complex)

I think Sasuke is gonna demolish deidera and tobi... simply because he hasn't lost that killer blank look in any of his fights thus far which would indicate he has yet to be truly strained... still it should prove interesting.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Finally got around to reading 356...and, well...Kabuto appears to have gone off the deep end. That's a shame. He was one my favorite villains in the series.

And...why they hell did Kishimoto make Karin's bright red? Seriously, she looked so much better with black.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ch 357 info (may not be true!!!)

Sasuke gets swallowed up by Deidara's jutsu. =0

-

Member yamichik is on a distinguished road yamichik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2007 02:55 PM
    Threads

Sasuke got his booty sliced off and handed to him, LoL.

Naw, seriously y'all...
    *~ Don't judge me if you don't know me ~*

*~ Give me face ~*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, by the looks of the new chapter, I think that Sasuke would win pretty easily, based on how he surprised Deidara and Tobi. And Tobi kinda showed himself to be a wimp in the battle against Sasuke, but I'm betting he has something to make up for it.

And as for Kabuto- does anybody else think that some part of Orochimaru is actually alive, despite how Kabuto says that Sasuke killed him? And now Sasuke has to fend off another force trying to kill him. First Itachi and Akatsuki, then Konoha, and now Kabuto.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OKay read the new chapter and was suprised that Tobi got back up when he was sliced by Sasuke; wonder what will happen in the next chapter

And Kabuto...O_O

-

Member .Ninji. will become famous soon enough .Ninji.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2007 02:05 PM
    Threads

Deidei has one BIG clay monster =O

*nods* people would be in panic if that floated over a major city.

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

Alright, Might as well, post something. xD

The out come of Chapter 358:

1. Deidara begins to use c2 "art" I assume it's the same that he used against the Biiju.

2. Tobi, went underground to plant all the trap mines the Deidara's clay bragon thing made.

3. After getting a few explosions that were close, Sasuke went to his second form(Cursed) and proceeded to fight. where he was still not having much luck, his hand/ wing thing even got blown off.

4. Sasuke suprisingly thought of a quick plan and ended up trapping Deidara to on the dragon with two fuma shuriken. Where the dragon fell to the ground, right over the trap mines that Sasuke avioded the whole time, The chapter ended with a big, "Bang."

Seriously, don't look if you don't want to know what happened yet.

And another thing, do any of you think that the Manga is going to continue on, even after Sasuke confronts his brother, and Naruto confronts Sasuke. Or do you think Kishimoto will end it there?
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information