AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Naruto Manga Thread. (*SPOILERS*)

Bow-chica-bow-wow! Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 12:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Official Naruto Manga Thread. (*SPOILERS*)

O_o?

How is there not about 80,000 of these popping up everyday? The new manga chapters that are being released at the moment are getting really interesting, or does nobody read them..?

The last naruto manga thread has been dead and forgotten for at least 5 months, and I didn't feel I should bring that back up again.

Now before anybody comes screaming their lungs out and abusing the "Caps Lock" button on thier innocent little keyboard, saying we are ruining the storyline for them, please remember that there are going to be spoilers here, most likely in ever post if people don't spam. If you want to talk about the most recent/new chapter, and how Character #1 kicked Character #2 little ignorant behind, please spoiler it for the moment. After about a week, maybe 2, come back and remove said spoiler.
    Makes reading alot easier and won't ruin the plot for those who are not as up to date.

Anyway, might as well get this ball rolling.

Anyway,the latest chapter, 337, Chouji and Ino seem to be pretty much doing nothing at this battle, I was hoping they'd be starting to fight after Kakashi got knocked down, but seems Team 7 ruined it by saving the day. Anybody got any idea i chapter providers are getting these from shojan jump weekly or just getting it from an official volume?

BTW, how to do spoilers- [spoiler]Text go here. :D [/spoiler*] Just without the star.
    Does anybody know how many translated volumes are out? I've got up to 11 but I can't seem to get anymore from there.
    Last edited by Ωmega; 01-09-2007 at 01:33 PM.

Yaoi Extremist sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 10:11 PM
    In a magical place where yaoi reigns supreme
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Floating Lily View Post
    O_o?

How is there not about 80,000 of these popping up everyday? The new manga chapters that are being released at the moment are getting really interesting, or does nobody read them..?

The last naruto manga thread has been dead and forgotten for at least 5 months, and I didn't feel I should bring that back up again.

Now before anybody comes screaming their lungs out and abusing the "Caps Lock" button on thier innocent little keyboard, saying we are ruining the storyline for them, please remember that there are going to be spoilers here, most likely in ever post if people don't spam. If you want to talk about the most recent/new chapter, and how Character #1 kicked Character #2 little ignorant behind, please spoiler it for the moment. After about a week, maybe 2, come back and remove said spoiler.
    Makes reading alot easier and won't ruin the plot for those who are not as up to date.

Anyway, might as well get this ball rolling.

Anyway,the latest chapter, 337, Chouji and Ino seem to be pretty much doing nothing at this battle, I was hoping they'd be starting to fight after Kakashi got knocked down, but seems Team 7 ruined it by saving the day. Anybody got any idea i chapter providers are getting these from shojan jump weekly or just getting it from an official volume?

BTW, how to do spoilers- [spoiler]Text go here. [/spoiler*] Just without the star.
    Does anybody know how many translated volumes are out? I've got up to 11 but I can't seem to get anymore from there.

well there are actually 12 volumes in English now but ive got number 14 which i got in Poland(its in Polish) but im pretty sure they have now like 20 or something but manga isnt all that popular there and its pretty hard to find so ya...but it seems that English speaking countries (or maybe just the United States) is late in getting their manga even though it reads a lot of manga, being probably only beaten by Japan. So the answer to your 1st question may be that it comes from volumes. But its also reasonable that it comes from shounen jump weekly due to the fact that it comes out in chapters, not volumes.
    Made by Fast as Fire
    I <3 You!

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 05:30 PM
    Threads

Dude...you mean that there was actually a thread here for serious discusion of Naruto??? All I ever seem to find are ''whose your favorite'', ''who would you kiss'' and ''what do you think of fo & so'' threads. Geez those are annoying.

Theres a big disclaimer in the title of this thread!!! I see no real reason to use tags.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Bow-chica-bow-wow! Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu View Post
    Dude...you mean that there was actually a thread here for serious discusion of Naruto??? All I ever seem to find are ''whose your favorite'', ''who would you kiss'' and ''what do you think of fo & so'' threads. Geez those are annoying.

Theres a big disclaimer in the title of this thread!!! I see no real reason to use tags.
    Well there is only to be tags on current chapter discussions, not past ones. Just to prove my point I'll point out that Asuma dies in an unrecent chapter and

Shikamaru landed a blow to Hidan
    in the latest one.
    And yes, as serious as you can get about talking about Naruto manga, we'll make it as possible as we can. :D I think everybody is getting a little sick to the stomach of all these "like-like" threads.

sasunarubishoujo- It's a real shame that there are only 12 english translations out in print, isn't there something like 36 volumes out over in Japan? For the most popular manga in the world it's really coming out slow enough.

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kingdomheartsfan View Post
    Who is the best anime couple ever?
    Hi. How are ya. See what you just did is called spam. This thread is obviously not about anime couples. There are however plenty...and I do mean plenty, of those sorts of threads out there. Do a search. I'm sure you'll find one.

So mentioning stuff like Naruto trying to put nature manipulation into his chakra is ok but anything about certain masks (nudge nudge) should be put in spoiler tags for now?

Is it just me or does Inoue seem like she has not gotten any better? I know its early but do SOMETHING. Even Chouji has gotten into the fight.

He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Pffffft the only way Ino seems to have gotten better is that she has medical training now, all the girl uses throughout the series is the mind transfer and well a few punch tecniques and that's about it.

I saw a big list of pictures of all the covers of all the mangas, and it seems quite a few of them look pretty un-original, or just sort of thrown together. Jusy like a picture of naruto and sakura and that's pretty much it, and then a really detailed one for 36.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    640 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2014 12:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Made official and stickied =^.^=
    Also, spoiler tags arent required, since theres a disclamer in the title, but you can use them if you want =3

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 09:12 AM
    Threads

Serious... discussions...... I think I'm going to faint.

Ino was doing very little, true, but since when did Ino do much at all? Kishimoto seems to either hate female cast members with a pasion, or be completely incapable of making them look strong, as there are very little girls who are actually able to do something. Tsunade, and more recently Sakura being among the few exceptions. However, Sakura very quickly returned to the 'helpless girl on the sides' roll during the fights with Orochimaru and Sasuke. I really hope Kishimoto is going to fix the testosteron battles to include the girls a bit more. No more standing on the sides being useless would be most apreciated.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by red storm View Post
    Serious... discussions...... I think I'm going to faint.

Ino was doing very little, true, but since when did Ino do much at all? Kishimoto seems to either hate female cast members with a pasion, or be completely incapable of making them look strong, as there are very little girls who are actually able to do something. Tsunade, and more recently Sakura being among the few exceptions. However, Sakura very quickly returned to the 'helpless girl on the sides' roll during the fights with Orochimaru and Sasuke. I really hope Kishimoto is going to fix the testosteron battles to include the girls a bit more. No more standing on the sides being useless would be most apreciated.
    Well, Naruto is a shounen series. As most shounen series, the majority of characters are male. Look at One Piece, DBZ, Prince of Tennis, or Bleach...well, okay, Bleach has more female characters than most, but I think you get my point. Males are just more aggressive and, on average, are stronger than females, and that plays into the shounen genre's use of fighting and action. Shounen anime have action, fighting is action, strong people fight, stronger fighters last longer in shounen series, guys are strong.
    Let's face it, Ino isn't that strong, nor has she ever been. Hinata could be strong, but it too emotional, shy, and easily embarrassed. Sakura could be a major contender, but throughout the series she just tends to stand around and shout "Naruto!" or "Sasuke!". That is just part of the character. Tsunade could fight as well, but because of her high position she generally won't because she has tons of other shinobi to things for her. Tenten...well...Tenten has hardly been in the series in the first place...

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If it were only that, then I would have had little complaints, but by inserting Tsunade, and boosting Sakura, one would think that the female cast could play a major role in the fighting. Instead, all it does is serve as an 'oh yeah, we have some girls too' message. If Kishimoto wants to focuss on the testosteron battles, don't try and convince us that the female cast might stand a chance, only to snatch that away from us and go 'har har, you'd like that, wouldn't you?' which is what is happening.

Tsunade enters the fray. Whooping female cast member. One fight later, she gets bogged down with paperwork.

Sakura seems to fluctuate between usefull and useless, which quite frankly annoys me. Make her either usefull or useless, prefering the former, as that would constitute character development, which Naruto is currently lacking.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    Tenten...well...Tenten has hardly been in the series in the first place...
    That's such a shame because I think her character had potential. But it seems like her major function is as Nejis cheerleader. The older females are not made to look weak but that's because we already know their rank. The only female aside from Tsunade that has been made to look even remotely strong is the girl from the sand village.

He pwns your souls!!!

Senior Member tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2007 08:27 AM
    Threads

The only female aside from Tsunade that has been made to look even remotely strong is the girl from the sand village.
    Her name is Temari. Well like u said she's after Tsunade maybe the strongest female in Naruto world.
    About Sakura she's far away from useless. She had nice fight against Sasori and she can heal others rly good. I think her role is nowadays just a healer what's a shame since she's rly strong.

Sig made by Riina-chan

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Meh, Sasori was her shining moment, after that she went right back into the role of crying on the sideline. Really, they should have made an exciting fight between her and Sasuke. Maybe the next chapters she will give those Akatsuki a pounding, but I'm afraid its going to be Rasengan finish again.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Has anybody copped how Deidara got back from where ever the hell Kakashi sent him? I just remember him being sent to some "other Demension" and suddenly he was back catching the Turtle Monster with Toby. I really wish they would have shown more of the 9 beasts, thier containers and the captures, I was really looking forward to seeing what the rest of them looked like.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes, Temari that's it. Thanks a bunch.

As for Sakura...I think she has potential. Unless of course Sasuke is in a 20 mile radius. Then all she does is call his name, cry and quiver in senseless. Once she realizes that shes really in love with Shikamaru, she'll be able to realize her potential.

Speaking of Shikamaru...how awsome is he!!!! He is inches away from passing Itachi as my favorite character. The guy just gets more awsome every mission.

He pwns your souls!!!

Senior Member tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Shikamaru just improves himself in every new chapter. I just wish he takes out Hidan all by himself.
    Akatsuki has currently 6 beasts out of the 9. It's intresting to see if those two beasts holders beside Naruto will have a role in the story or are they just like the two tailed beast holder who just lost the fight in one page to Hidan and Kakuzu.

Sig made by Riina-chan

Member negative_18 is on a distinguished road negative_18's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2007 08:46 PM
    Threads

Has anybody copped how Deidara got back from where ever the hell Kakashi sent him? I just remember him being sent to some "other Demension" and suddenly he was back catching the Turtle Monster with Toby. I really wish they would have shown more of the 9 beasts, thier containers and the captures, I was really looking forward to seeing what the rest of them looked like.
    Yea me too! i would love to see all 9 of the tailed beasts and didn't kakashi send deidara's clone to another demension? well, i think thats how it went.
    i really can't wait to see naruto's new technique now that team 7 has joined the fight, it made a huge hole in the ground while he was perfecting it.
    i hope shikamaru is alright alone with hidan, maybe he'll come up with another good strategy.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

SO I just read chapt 338. Did I mention before how GREAT Shikamaru is? He is easily my favorite character at the moment. Most other ninja would be dead right now. Even if the others lost I think he would find a way to still kill BOTH members of Akatsuki. Actually, he probably already has that planned out just in case. This guy is scary when he's motivated.

He pwns your souls!!!

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Seriously. He dug that hit the day/day after Azuma was killed, all in preparation for that fight. He had the whole thing planned out days ahead of time. Everything down the the cigarette he used to cause that explosion.
    I want to see Naruto's fight now. Yamato said Naruto has mastered his skill about 50%, but still told Kakashi to "just watch". Something exciting is going to happen...

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah I really want to see that one too. We have not really gotten a look at what he can do in a real fight lately. But seriously, in the 3 years he trained with Jiraya he must have come up with a new technique or 2. What were they doing all that time? Researching?

He pwns your souls!!!

Member negative_18 is on a distinguished road negative_18's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2007 08:46 PM
    Threads

yea, i have ch 339 in front of me and will now commense reading *drum roll*
    omg what was that?!?! it didn't continue the story!
    I WANTED TO SEE THEM FIGHT!!!!!!!!
    not just shikamaru throwing a exploding tag and some flashbacks!!! not enough!! the fight has been going on for too long!!!!
    i just can 't wait till next week to read it!! argghh! omg!
    jeez...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

At least the chapter showed that Naruto got a lot smarter. He is learning how to really use his shadowclones to gain experience and formulate a strategy against his opponent. If he wins this fight on his own he'll be almost as great as shikamaru.

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

At least the chapter showed that Naruto got a lot smarter. He is learning how to really use his shadowclones to gain experience and formulate a strategy against his opponent. If he wins this fight on his own he'll be almost as great as shikamaru.
    It's great to see tht Naruto is getting smarter in battles.I also believe he will win it alone with his Fuuton Rasengan. But I still think Shika is much smarter than Naruto

Sig made by Riina-chan

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Shika is smarter than everyone. Wait...If Naruto is able to defeat this guy by himself does that then mean that he is better than Kakashi??? (Braces for fangirl onslaught) Or does it just mean that he matches up better against him than Kakashi did?

I want to see the effect of his new Rasengan. The other one blasted you through walls. Since this one will now be wind natured, I wonder if it will cut you into small pieces.

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I wanna see if Sasuke actually achieved something better with those eyes of his then his brother, as he hasn't been doing anything yet, except stand around in the dark, then later come out with a sword and talk down Naruto.

Chapter 341! O3O It is so close! Naruto better not wreck that new jutsu of his, I really hope he can do it again without hurting himself too badly, becuase from the chapters on the training it really took alot out him.
    Anyone hoping for any characters to make a reappearence? Jiraya would be on my comeback list.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information