AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: The Official Naruto Manga Thread. (*SPOILERS*)

Threaded View

Bow-chica-bow-wow! Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 11:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Official Naruto Manga Thread. (*SPOILERS*)

O_o?

How is there not about 80,000 of these popping up everyday? The new manga chapters that are being released at the moment are getting really interesting, or does nobody read them..?

The last naruto manga thread has been dead and forgotten for at least 5 months, and I didn't feel I should bring that back up again.

Now before anybody comes screaming their lungs out and abusing the "Caps Lock" button on thier innocent little keyboard, saying we are ruining the storyline for them, please remember that there are going to be spoilers here, most likely in ever post if people don't spam. If you want to talk about the most recent/new chapter, and how Character #1 kicked Character #2 little ignorant behind, please spoiler it for the moment. After about a week, maybe 2, come back and remove said spoiler.
    Makes reading alot easier and won't ruin the plot for those who are not as up to date.

Anyway, might as well get this ball rolling.

Anyway,the latest chapter, 337, Chouji and Ino seem to be pretty much doing nothing at this battle, I was hoping they'd be starting to fight after Kakashi got knocked down, but seems Team 7 ruined it by saving the day. Anybody got any idea i chapter providers are getting these from shojan jump weekly or just getting it from an official volume?

BTW, how to do spoilers- [spoiler]Text go here. :D [/spoiler*] Just without the star.
    Does anybody know how many translated volumes are out? I've got up to 11 but I can't seem to get anymore from there.
    Last edited by Ωmega; 01-09-2007 at 12:33 PM.

Thread Information