AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Least Favorite Character in FMA

Junior Member l.e.x.i is on a distinguished road l.e.x.i's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2007 03:55 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I really can't stand Tucker... even before he turned Nina and the dog in the chimera... He really, really just annoys me...

GOTT E.S. Member Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2009 03:20 AM
    Threads

Most definitely Shou Tucker! He's awful, first is wife, then Nina(who's so darn adorable) and Alexander. Yeah, I totally hate that guy. He's one of those characters you wanna "Boo!" everytime you see them.
    You guys are so un-hip it's a wonder your bums don't fall off. - Zaphod Beeblerox

<-My anime/manga history in a nutshell.
    Tamago to chikai wa kudake-yasui.

Junior Member Cri_Moon is on a distinguished road Cri_Moon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2007 09:33 PM
    In my mind, eating Chicken Flavored Romen.
    Threads

... O.O... Err... That question's REALLY hard to answer...

I guess it'd be in this order, since I ahve quite a few. I am OBSESSED with the series, but grew a deep hatred for these guys:

Countound of Top 5 Most Hated:

Number 5: Rose. She's a complete Mary-Sue; A perfectly normal human that lived in a desert town until the Elrics HAPPENED to show up, and then what? She falls in love with Ed, becomes mute until 'her love' indirectly helps her, is raped by a military officer, and I'm sure wonders why Ed doesn't love her back. I just HATE her.

Number 4: Hohenheim Elric. I don't have too much of a problem with him, actually, but it's more what he did to his FAMILY that pisses me off.
    Trisha= For God's sakes, the woman DIED waiting for him! He didn't even write to them!
    Ed= He caused Ed's mother to die in sadness, and negativly effected the poor kid who probably had countless fights with his little brother about his dad.
    Al= Did anyone notice that Hohenheim just HAPPENED to leave around the time that Al was born? Al had plenty of time to think about it in that suit, and the already-depressed teenager might have blamed himself for his father's absence, also blaming himself for his mother's death, Ed's condition, and Winry's sadness.

Enough rambling on Hohenheim, though.

Number 3: Dante. Do I even need to explain why? It's kinda obvious.

Number 2: Noah. Oh my GOD, I didn't think anyone on this show could be more of a Mary-Sue than Rose. Guess I was wrong. She not only falls in love with Ed, but steals the guy's memories only to be forgiven instantly, is practically the center of the whole damned movie, makes all of the characters who interact with her except for Alphonse Elric to be completely OOC, AND she tries to reserve ehr own little land in 'Shambala', thinking she's a 'special gypsi who deserves to get away from it all'!

Number 1: ENVY. Every time I see that arrogant, cross-dressing, physcotic wannabe-Palm Tree bastard, I just wanna jump into the TV and STRANGLE him!

O.o... Er... Sorry for rambling. I tend to talk A LOT when it's on a subject I love and about things I hate.

緑巫女 かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2013 01:00 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WTF?You kidding me?

Roze-and her movie counter part Noah...Dear Gods...Talk about the Mary-Sue's from HELL...x.x;; I seriously do not understand why they are a major part of the series. Roze-okay-she was in the first few chapters of the manga-and so was in the first couple episodes of the anime...But beyond that-They should have just left her out.

And Noah...Don't even get me started.

Dante is the other one I hate. She's a rather pointless demented villian. Usually I love the bad guys in anime/manga...but Dante...ergh...No. Just-no.
    I love Inuyasha character Kagome to death, but there are times I just want to beat the girl over the head with a 9 iron.

私は犬夜叉の妻である
    We all must fight; to protect, to survive, to keep alive what we believe in.

The Rocker Witch Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 12:51 PM
    Threads

Yeah, pretty much Roze and Noah.
    The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~

[ This is my World, and you can't Join it ]
    Inhumane and Beautiful

You're a 90's kid when...
    You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.

[~Set done by Megami~]

In Airforce. Love Ya gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 08:30 AM
    Threads

the guy who turned his daughter and dog into a chimera...Thats just sick and twisted...
    "What is life without pain?."

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:51 PM
    Threads

tucker.

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

The Kunoichi Plushie =3 AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2008 04:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Where is that?x.x

I hate Barry the Chopper...especally when he comes back as the gaurd for the number Five lab...
    Thanks Mira Kaiba for the super fantabulous set.
    Akito/Agito/Lind obsessed fangirl

Senior Member Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2007 11:59 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cri_Moon View Post
    Number 1: ENVY. Every time I see that arrogant, cross-dressing, physcotic wannabe-Palm Tree bastard, I just wanna jump into the TV and STRANGLE him!
    Hehe this made me laugh.

The two characters I dislike with a passion are:

Rose: Annoying, weak, stupid, unessecary character.
    And her hair is annoying too.
    Ugh.

Scar: He is just a bitter, annoying, revenge crazed loser.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2010 08:18 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I dunno...the only character I really hate is the guy at the dubbing company who decided to Anglicize "Hikari no Hoenheim" (yeah, ok, technically not a *character* in the anime, but still...what an idiot). Other than that, I'm cool with everyone in FMA

Junior Member TOT@LLY_@NIME_M@NIC is on a distinguished road TOT@LLY_@NIME_M@NIC's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2007 05:43 PM
    Threads

envy ....

Junior Member TOT@LLY_@NIME_M@NIC is on a distinguished road TOT@LLY_@NIME_M@NIC's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by TOT@LLY_@NIME_M@NIC View Post
    envy ....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

he is so cute!!
    naruhina 4ever
    [/quote]

Junior Member Sakura Nakane is on a distinguished road Sakura Nakane's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2007 10:19 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Alicaryn Silentread View Post
    Winry. o.o; Don't ask me why. I still like Winry and everything, but she is my least favorite. x.X;
    she's my least favorite character too...for some reason i hate winry...*winry fans please dont hate me*
    Last edited by Sakura Nakane; 04-22-2007 at 06:00 PM.

Junior Member Pride_X_Envy is on a distinguished road Pride_X_Envy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2007 12:42 PM
    Threads

I HATE TUCKER! He used his own family! Ever time i hear his name, i just wanna go

other than tucker, I don't like Dante, Gluttony and Wrath

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 09:20 PM
    Threads

gluttony because he is boring and fat(not because of the fatness though)
    I'm Back~!

Sorry I was gone so long! I had so much to do!

Member leaf king is on a distinguished road leaf king's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 02:25 AM
    Threads

Noah. she's really annoying. i hate her very much.

Junior Member zipcodeman is on a distinguished road zipcodeman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2007 05:27 PM
    Threads

Tucker. Grr. episode 7 just pissed me off

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

Ugh. My least favorite is definitely Lust.
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Junior Member chibi_ida is on a distinguished road chibi_ida's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2007 07:14 AM
    Threads

Okay, Tucker is definitely on many people's hate list, including mine. Both in the anime and manga. Good thing that sucker died in the manga.

In the manga, I hate, Tucker, the homunculis's father and King Bardley a.k.a wrath

In the anime, I hate, Tucker(no shock here), Dante, Al(his personality seemed different than in the manga), Sloth and Izumi(definitely different than the manga)

BTW, I am so~ with the Noah-haters, I mean, come on! Ed should just dump her in the street after what she did. To me, that was called backstabing and she deserves a good spanking.

And I've also grown a small hate for Winry just because.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2013 06:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Shou Tucker, The fuhrer and Breda. They do sometimes get on my nerve. ^^

[ Ever So Curious ] Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2007 04:57 PM
    Threads

Glutony! He is gross looking!
    Alone

Left Behind

Forgotten

Wednesday

BuLmA's Protector♥ kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 06:50 AM
    Threads

glutony...dont ask why..
    rarely on now.....>.>

Senior Member Star Alchemist has a spectacular aura about Star Alchemist has a spectacular aura about Star Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2009 12:39 PM
    Central City - Or whatever district I'm stationed.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Taylor11x

Sauske Uchiha! I mean Itachi Uchiha!

Oh...

This is the FMA thread

It seems like this would be a better thread if it were "Which Naruto Character do you hate the most." I could come up with many pages.

Ironically enough not many characters annoy me. So I am going to go with the person who I wanted to see die the most, The Crimson Alchemist. Killed the Ishballan people without reason, and gave Greed (The person who saved him) away. For what? Not to become human, nor for revenge. But to cure boredom and personal gain.

"Be thou for the people..."

Junior Member LightningSage will become famous soon enough LightningSage's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2007 04:17 PM
    Threads

Well, my least favorite has to be a character that wasn't around that long...Barry the Chopper. Even when his soul was attached to the suit of armor he was still his same annoying self.

"Skeith...The First Phase of Morganna as said in the Epitph of Twilight...The Terror of Death...The program designed to collect a humans emotion towards the death of others and death itself..."

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information