AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tattoos!

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

Default Tattoos!

Well, since I'm getting my [first] tattoo on Sunday, I thought I'd make a thread aalllll about the joyous things that are tattoos.

Well, first. This first one is a phrase, "While I breathe; I hope". It means a lot to me because I have been through a lot thus far in life and I've kept pushing on for better days. And my theory is that I can put breath in my lungs, I can survive. =) It's going to be very pretty, teehee.

The basic design will be one of these:

Except that no matter what, at the end of the swirl I want a water lily (or stargazer lily) with a single petal dropped. I just don't know for sure how I want the swirl.

Anyway, it'll be like that font and everything~. It'll all be black, save for a light shading of pink (or red) in the flower. =) I may also make "I hope" a bolder kind of text. I have until sunday to decide.

THHEEEN I'm getting another on my back later in life. (A few months?) =) It'll be almost just like Hyde's wings. And in the middle of them will say "Alis Grave sil" which is latin [roughly] for "nothing is heavy to those who have wings".

This one also means a lot to me. To me, wings are the ultimate sign of freedom. I've always wanted to have wings and fly and all that and I've always wanted to just be able to soar above everything that's stood in my way. The phrase is momento to that and my grandfather, as my grandfather is fluent in Latin, it'll be something to remember him by. He's been a huge influence on my and all my life choices and he's the one that really got me into history (which is going to be my profession) and everything, so I owe him a lot.

=) Anyone have/want tattoos? Like them, hate them? Share pictures!

I heart tattoos, obviously. I used to want as many as possible, but then I decided I didn't want to look messy, so that idea got tossed. =) Hehhe. (&sry, i totally looked for other tattoo threads, but they're all really old and/or about what someone should get.)
    Last edited by Kristen; 01-03-2007 at 08:05 AM.

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Old School Till' The End Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 06:04 PM
    The Land That Time Forgot, The Home Of Lost Hero's.
    Threads

I have several tattoo's, they are addicting though. Sound odd? Wait till you get your first, you'll keep wanting to go back for more trust me. I want to get sleeves, both arms covered in a mural type art with different themes matched in.
    Sure, I live in the 80's. But the majority of 80's guitar players are more talented than most today, who do you think inspired who you listen to to play guitar in the first place knucklehead?Respect your elders!
    Hell Bent Till The End

http://www.stormfront.org

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Everyone tells me they're addictive and I don't doubt it. I have seven piercings now because it's addictive as well. =)

I don't know about sleeves, though. I have yet to see someone that sleeves look good on, given they're all different, people don't usually get things that look right on them. =\

K I S S OR H U G YOU
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Yaoi Extremist sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 09:11 PM
    In a magical place where yaoi reigns supreme
    Threads

oh i have tons tattoos and they didnt hurt one bit, but unfortunatly they're the washable kind sorry ^ ^ but my friend got one and he said the waiting and thinking about it hurt more then the actual applying of the tattoo.
    Made by Fast as Fire
    I <3 You!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I have high pain tolerance, so it won't bother my much. A lot of people I know have very low pain tolerance have now have several tattoos. I'm not worried much about the pain aspect. =)

K I S S OR H U G YOU
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Old School Till' The End Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 06:04 PM
    The Land That Time Forgot, The Home Of Lost Hero's.
    Threads

Well I think that is because they never sat down and put it all out on paper, see I've measured my arm length from shoulder to wrist and diameter wise as well, marked it all on paper and well the designs I want I match them all up on those papers, and I'll take those in once I am satisfied with the results and the designs will match perfectly to my arms and I'll be happy with the art, if others don't like it, thats fine, obviously then they weren't meant to like it, it was my likes not theirs lol.

Tattoo's hurt? Humm I never noticed, I fell asleep in the chair last piece I got, my artist had to wake me up when he was done
    Sure, I live in the 80's. But the majority of 80's guitar players are more talented than most today, who do you think inspired who you listen to to play guitar in the first place knucklehead?Respect your elders!
    Hell Bent Till The End

http://www.stormfront.org

The Gemini? *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2009 09:00 PM
    Threads

well i want one, since Naruto came out ive wanted to get a chibi kiba somewhere, i have no clue where yet tho.....
    the one i kno for sure that i want tho is Roy mustangs alchemy sign on my foot or waist....

The Gemini? *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2009 09:00 PM
    Threads

i want one when i get older.....
    since Naruto came out ive wanted a chibi kiba somewhere...tho i have no clue where at tho.....i know for sure i want Roy Mustangs alchemy sign either on my foot or on my waist, tho. and sorry if this double posts...this computer sux

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Lol. But there is a difference between it being your art, and crap. There are a lot of factors that go into tattoos, especially sleeves. It's the tattoo artists skill, the person who is GETTING the tattoo, etc. If they don't all come together just right, it looks like junk.

For my wings tattoo I've had at least five different people draw it out for me because it's never looked how I want it to. ;x

And I think I'll stay up Friday and Saturday night, then just sleep during the tattoo process. rofl.

well i want one, since Naruto came out ive wanted to get a chibi kiba somewhere, i have no clue where yet tho.....
    the one i kno for sure that i want tho is Roy mustangs alchemy sign on my foot or waist....
    You'll change your mind about that when you get old enough for one. Usually, no one ever sticks to their first tattoo idea. Especially not something like that, only because it STAYS with you. And you have to think about, do you really think you're going to like Full Metal Alchemist when you're eighty?
    Last edited by Kristen; 01-03-2007 at 11:29 AM.

K I S S OR H U G YOU
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Senior Member Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2007 12:27 AM
    Threads

I dont have a tattoo yet.Im planning on getting one,probably a rose on my ankle or something like that...

[Awesome Sig And Avie Set Made By therebel,Thanks]

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've always been a fan of tattoos that are so obviously bad ideas that it becomes a joke. "2006 forever!" is a classic.

If you regret it, you can always blotch it over with a black rectangle, and claim you're a fanatical enthusiast of Stanley Kubrick's movie 2001: A space odyssey. ;-)
    Last edited by Eris; 01-03-2007 at 04:03 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I cant get tatoo's im allergic to the metal >_<
    I wish I could, I have a bunch of ideas for them, but cant use them

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Myrra's stalker. Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2008 08:10 PM
    Threads

I got my tattoo for my 21st birthday gift and yes, it was my first. <3 Here's a pic of my tattoo.

At the time that picture was taken, the tattoo was still healing. It still not finish yet (it needs to full in the black color), but I will get it done this month.

Credit goes to PhoenixChan*~ for this set.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Okay, I think this is the final design for my tattoo on Sunday. I'm not sure, though. With or without the coloring in the flower?

http://www.angelic-moon.com/misc/T3.jpg

http://www.angelic-moon.com/misc/T4.jpg

K I S S OR H U G YOU
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Myrra's stalker. Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Celtic Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2008 08:10 PM
    Threads

Let's see....go with the color version.

Credit goes to PhoenixChan*~ for this set.

Senior Member rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 03:37 AM
    Threads

Im thinking about getting a tatoo also. I wanted a cross with my initals on it but im not sure of th design.

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    Threads

have fun
    i like tattoos alot
    and sleeves can be bad but some just need to have a closer look taken to them
    since i may be going into the marine corps im not sure if the kinds of tattoos id eventually want to have would be possible
    but if i could id want tribal sleeves (that id designed) connecting at the top of my back
    im not sure if i would go past that

oh and a song i like is about covering up an ex's name with a smoking gun tat
    poetic, no?
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyNinja View Post
    I cant get tatoo's im allergic to the metal >_<
    I wish I could, I have a bunch of ideas for them, but cant use them

Awwwww...Wow i am as well god i thought i was the only one yay im not hehehe i think its suck cos i really wanna a tattoos

by the way... wow Hikaru its soooo pretty i like the one with the flower colour in
    Last edited by Ayame_Sohma; 01-04-2007 at 05:35 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ayame_Sohma View Post
    by the way... wow Hikaru its soooo pretty i like the one with the flower colour in
    Hehe, thank you. Other than the swirls with the flower, I designed it myself. =)

K I S S OR H U G YOU
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I highly recommend not getting a tattoo on your stomach or between your two front facing hip bones. When/if you get pregnant it stretches that skin out and looks creepy when you're done O_o. I've seen it, it ain't pretty.

Other than that, get it in a place thats easily coverable. If you plan on joining a work force, most people are very conservative. I know you would like to be a teacher, and schools tend to frown on visible tattoos, unless you are well established.

I got my tattoo for my own reasons, and there are people whom I work with that have known me for 3 years and didn't know or still don't know I have one. Most of the time they find out when we're out at social events and I dress more casual and "my age" or we talk about it and I mention I have one.

Don't get it for other people, get it for yourself.
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Minako View Post
    I highly recommend not getting a tattoo on your stomach or between your two front facing hip bones. When/if you get pregnant it stretches that skin out and looks creepy when you're done O_o. I've seen it, it ain't pretty.

Other than that, get it in a place thats easily coverable. If you plan on joining a work force, most people are very conservative. I know you would like to be a teacher, and schools tend to frown on visible tattoos, unless you are well established.

I got my tattoo for my own reasons, and there are people whom I work with that have known me for 3 years and didn't know or still don't know I have one. Most of the time they find out when we're out at social events and I dress more casual and "my age" or we talk about it and I mention I have one.

Don't get it for other people, get it for yourself.

Omgosh. Lololol. One girl I used to be friends with got her first tattoo right below her pantline next to her hipbone and I told her it's going to stretch if she gains much more weight or has kids, and sure enough, she got heavier and streeeetch. She now has another one just above, kiddy-corner from her other hipbone. I don't know why people would do that, especially if you want kids. I want lots of kids, so no tattoos anywhere there for me. Unless I get the last supper all stretched out and that way when I get fat, it looks normal. Roofffl.

This one is going to be partially on my back and partially on my side. My friend suggested I get it on my arm or ankle, but I didn't like those ideas because I usually wear short sleeve shirts and you'd see it. Also, all my long sleeve shirts are white or light colored, and you can't cover it up with an undershirt, so you'd be able to see it even under those clothes. And that design on my ankle? That's just ugly. =) So on my side/back is perfect because you rarely see that part of me and I'm always wearing an undershirt so I can cover it up easy peasy.

And wow, I had no idea you had a tattoo. Rofl. @@;

The more I think about that design, the more I'm like "myeh" about it. I really like it, but that's kind of an unrealistic design for a tattoo. They can print it on your skin, first, but still. I'm not sure how it'll turn out, and I don't like that. I don't want to get my tattoo and have it mess up and be hedious.

K I S S OR H U G YOU
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

simple is better.

my recommendation. Only include the darkest swirly you have on there that branches to the flower, make it pink, and the words. Take out the brackets and the other lighter swirlys.

edit, the flower pink not the swirly....
    Last edited by Princess Minako; 01-04-2007 at 07:45 AM. Reason: clarification.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

But that's not really my stye at that point. That's what I tried to begin with. I'm not really frilly or poofy, I'm more abstract and (for lack of a better work) hardcore. If I didn't think I'd hate it in fifty years, I'd get a wicked cool skull, too. So swirlies and fluffies, as pretty as they are, can't be the only thing I get.

K I S S OR H U G YOU
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Junior Member kirameki is on a distinguished road kirameki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 09:49 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hikaru View Post
    Okay, I think this is the final design for my tattoo on Sunday. I'm not sure, though. With or without the coloring in the flower?

http://www.angelic-moon.com/misc/T3.jpg

http://www.angelic-moon.com/misc/T4.jpg
    I'd go with the color. it adds just enough accent to stand out. The black looks a little flat.

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

the brackets just look.... like grammatical brackets... then I'd say put the words and the flower, leave out the swirly.

Closed Thread

Thread Information