AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: For Yu Yu Hakusho Watchers.......

Senior Member Breezy is infamous around these parts Breezy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2007 10:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Angry For Yu Yu Hakusho Watchers.......

HOW DO PEOPLE COME UP WITH FACT THAT KURAMA AND HIEI ARE LOVERS ? I HAVE NOT FOUND ANYTHING THAT SAYS THEY ARE LOVERS. ONLY PICTURES THAT OTHER PEOPLE MADE UP

ALSO WHY WOULD THEY WANT TO BE WHEN BOTH OF THEM COULD GET ANY GIRL THEY WANT

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

*Assumes Crocodile Hunter accent*
    You are clearly new to the world of anime. The species of anime-fan which creates such stories is known as the "fangirl". They are a wild breed with over active imaginations. They often visualize their favorite, best-looking, male characters, or "bishies" in their language, and act as though they are in some form of relationship. Such self-fulfilled fantasies can be seen common in popular shounen anime such as Yuyu Hakusho, or Naruto. They are highly irrational and tend to lack knowledge of the English grammar and spelling. It is also widely observed that they resort to tantrums when their favorite self-made-couples and characters are insulted, criticized, or proven to be false. They reject the reality of the show, and substitute their own in order to fulfill their irrational pairings of characters who, as defined by character traits, could not/should not/will not be paired together.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2014 09:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Xero pretty much summed it up. Also, dont type in caps. Typing in caps makes you seem stupid, and youre not stupid, are you?
    Fans say lots of crazy stuff, KuramaxHiei pairing is nothing new or shocking

... loves YOU! Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2008 08:22 PM
    Threads

Xero, you pretty much summed this entire thing up. ^^/' This is what I like to call a "Yaoi Fangirl". Fans of this do this all the time. I understand what you feel. I really don't like the HieixKurama pairings either. It's kinda wrong and they take what the good of Yu Yu Hakusho was away...

Junior Member Ostria is on a distinguished road Ostria's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2007 01:48 AM
    Threads

Because Hiei and Kurama just looks hot together >.>. It doesn't have to say that they are lovers if you have a good imagination.

Junior Member hsoup is on a distinguished road hsoup's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2007 09:04 PM
    Threads

"How do people come up with fact that Kurama and Hiei are lovers?"
    The same place that many people come up with pairings like Yuusuke/Botan, from their imaginations and the friendships displayed in the show/manga.

"I have not found anything that says they are lovers. Only pictures that other people made up."
    That's because Hiei/Kurama is not a canon pairing. In the actual show/manga Hiei and Kurama have no relationship together outside of their friendship, at least, no such relationship is ever mentioned.

"Also, why would they want to be [together] when both of them could get any girl they want."
    Well, because Hiei and Kurama are fictional characters, there is no way to really know if they would rather be together or with some girls, short of asking the creator. Actually, I do believe that the creator (Togashi Yoshihiro) specifically stated that Hiei and Kurama had no romantic relations together, but at the moment I cannot remember the source where I obtained that info, so it may or may not be true.

However, when it comes to things like fanfiction, fanart, and doujinshi, people who produce in such fields aren't really going to care what is canon or not, they're going to write/draw what they personally enjoy reading/looking at. And for some people, they enjoy reading/looking at Hiei and Kurama together in a romantic relationship.

Just be happy that pairings like Kuwabara/Urameshi aren't more popular, because your little heart just might explode from exposure to a toxic element, if it were.
    "I agree -- failing math is very important." --Alexander Siddig

~...Unwanted Samurai...~ Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2007 01:26 AM
    Threads

Lol, I agree with the Caps thing...and yea, Xero summed it all up. I mean...I haven't seen Yu Yu in ages man, and I know better than that.
    These wounds never heal...

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 11:44 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ostria View Post
    Because Hiei and Kurama just looks hot together >.>. It doesn't have to say that they are lovers if you have a good imagination.

I agree with that and dont use caps it looks sooo lame

Member Mizuhara Chiyo will become famous soon enough Mizuhara Chiyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2007 10:16 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ostria View Post

Can't agree more with this statement. It's a Data/Geordi thing--the warm-ness of budness & no big E-type love.

Looks like poor widdle guy needs a vacation.
    (Not something I created BTW, I just like it and the little one.)

-----------------------------
    (Save Two) My growing lunacy vids on You Tube

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=coker10

Junior Member Procyon is on a distinguished road Procyon is on a distinguished road Procyon is on a distinguished road Procyon is on a distinguished road Procyon is on a distinguished road Procyon is on a distinguished road Procyon is on a distinguished road Procyon is on a distinguished road Procyon is on a distinguished road Procyon is on a distinguished road Procyon is on a distinguished road Procyon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2007 11:56 PM
    Threads

--Agrees with Xero-- Fangirls are just fans that have forgotten to take their medicine.

Member Laureate_Arsher is on a distinguished road Laureate_Arsher's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2007 10:57 PM
    Threads

Kurama and Hiei are lovers...cool!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI!!!BOOYAH~

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 11:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

who made that junk about Hiei and Kurama being lovers
    Over-saturating since '07

Junior Member sweety rose is on a distinguished road sweety rose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2007 07:13 AM
    Threads

whell many people think that about they because are very limitated at mind or are realy crazy.i heard a lot about this staff but i refused to belive.but people wake up :THEY ARE JUST VERY GOOD FRIEND'S so let it ded with the lovers staff.
    ''Know the world in yourself ,never look for yourself in the world''

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok i understand the fangirl thing but you never hear anything about goku and vegeta in a relationship but put heie and kurama together and its just fine like in who mind is that a perfect pair?

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 05:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    HOW DO PEOPLE COME UP WITH FACT THAT KURAMA AND HIEI ARE LOVERS ?
    Worded incorrectly. Its not a "fact". Its wishful thinking.

And people have tried to put Goku & Vegita together. And Gohan & Trunks. And Bulma & Chi Chi. The same way you see pairings like Sasuke & Neji or Ed & Roy Mustang (yes, I have seen that). This is something that is bound to happen to any anime that gets popular and aquires rabid fangirls/fanboys.

And obviously its a perfect pair in the mind of those who make this fanart and put it all over the net. Either that or their just REALLY bored.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Member Youko Kurama will become famous soon enough Youko Kurama will become famous soon enough Youko Kurama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2007 09:54 PM
    Threads

I dont like the idea of KuramaxHiei, but when it comes to fangirls they all assume odd relationships...*pokes xero's post* said it all..

Thankyou Darky-chan for this siggy!

Junior Member Kitsune364 is on a distinguished road Kitsune364's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2007 11:03 PM
    Threads

Red face Love Yu Yu Hakusho

well I guess in the manga(sp?) They are gay at least that's what i've heard...in the Japanese manga not the English...
    I like Kurama, I like Hiei just not together like that
    Oh though I do have some of the picture with them together which my cusin who is gay got me in to @_@
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	36.jpg‎
Views:	135
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	14203  
    Last edited by Kitsune364; 01-18-2007 at 03:02 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i just don't like this pairing of the two its just not right

Junior Member Kitsune364 is on a distinguished road Kitsune364's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2007 11:03 PM
    Threads

Wink Kurama and Hiei

I know...I like them better as just friends nothing more then that but that's just me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	67.jpg‎
Views:	125
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	14269   Click image for larger version

Name:	hiei_kurama.jpg‎
Views:	127
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	14270   Click image for larger version

Name:	hiei and kurama dance.jpg‎
Views:	123
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	14271  

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok in that second and third pic they look kind of you know but on the series they dont act like that and the only time i have heard some off of Yu Yu Hakusho was when some of kuwabara's lady friends thought he and kurama was hooked up with each other because we all know that sometimes kurama in his human form he looks like a girl.

Senior Member Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Wow. I guess you realy are new to the anime world. o.O

I don't mind the Hiei/Kurama pairing. I'm not a rabid fan, and I usually think of them as just friends, but if I see some fanart of the two as more than friends, it doesn't bug me in the slightest. And in my point of view, the coupling makes massive more sense than something like a Botan/Kurama pairing, where there's absolutely NO evidence of. Not even a hint of chemistry! At least the HK pairing is believable. Then again, that's just me and my thinkings. Whatever floats your boat, I say. That's the anime fandom for you - you can put together any two characters you want, and build on it.

I suggest you get used to it because as long as you're on the internet and you're browsing through anime-related sites, you're going to find something of the like.
    - Wonderful sig made by Megami91 -

And when the day arrives
    I'll become the sky
    And I'll become the sea
    And the sea will come to kiss me
    For I am going home.
    Nothing can stop me now.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well in my eyes the HK pairing is not believable

and if it is so why would hiei put up with kurama

Senior Member Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me has a reputation beyond repute Abstract Me's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

and if it is so why would hiei put up with kurama
    o_o; Um, I wouldn't know. I'm not Yoshihiro Togashi.

Do you even get what everyone is saying? The pair isn't REAL. Do you know what canon means? Yusuke and Keiko are a canon couple. It means that in the anime/manga, it is a fact that they are a couple. Hiei and Kurama are NOT a canon couple, so I really don't see the point of your little tirade. Fangirls and the like are going to pair them together because that's what they like, and that's what they find attractive. If you don't like it or don't agree, it's too bad. I know it's a shocking concept that people think differently from one another, but it does happen.

And you do know that those pictures that people posted a while back aren't fanart, right?
    - Wonderful sig made by Megami91 -

And when the day arrives
    I'll become the sky
    And I'll become the sea
    And the sea will come to kiss me
    For I am going home.
    Nothing can stop me now.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Abstract Me View Post
    Hiei and Kurama are NOT a canon couple, so I really don't see the point of your little tirade. Fangirls and the like are going to pair them together because that's what they like, and that's what they find attractive. If you don't like it or don't agree, it's too bad. I know it's a shocking concept that people think differently from one another, but it does happen.
    So...its basically in willingness to ignore the reality that is the characters set up for the series and substitute their own?...heh...FYI, the two are not a couple and never will be. Someone thinks differently about it, there are hard facts which can be used against such a theory. In essence, it is pitting a self-fulfilled desire based theory against a previously known truth. That isn't admissible.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok i get the pairing wasn't real I knew that when I watched the series and also i know what a canon couple is (THANK YOU) for asking

but people imaginations are better then this it was just an easy pairing

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information