AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com


User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 191

Thread: Homosexuals love

  1. #101
    Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    1,949.38
    Gender
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    in your dreams
    Age
    23
    Threads
    61
    Posts
    2,095
    Blog Entries
    24
    Rep Power
    2772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Larsa View Post
    I don't mind gay people, but if he smacks my *** im going to shoot him.
    smacks your what? O.O
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

  2. #102
    Member Vinsfeld has a spectacular aura about Vinsfeld has a spectacular aura about Vinsfeld has a spectacular aura about Vinsfeld's Avatar
    Gil
    760.00
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2007 01:02 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    27
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I don't mind it as long as I don't have to sit somewhere around a couple gay people making out, which isn't because of the fact that they're gay, because a guy and a girl doing that would piss me off even more. (because two guys going at it would creep everyone around them out, and I have a strange sense of humor)

  3. #103
    [K_K]'z Death Plague akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla's Avatar
    Gil
    17,929.00
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2007 06:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Threads
    0
    Posts
    575
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
    I don't have anything against homosexuality its just. its not something that is right, I mean sure its someones decision because of previous events in their life span. but i mean seriously think about it human beings ourselves are our worse enemies. that is a big problem in society, not only because some people are too hard headed to accept it but it also will never work. why? one simple word; Reproduction. no way a man and a man can make a child, nor can 2 female make a child. it will never work. why don't animals turn gay? simple its nature, reproduction. Human beings where corrupted, we have our own ways of doing, processing and thinking things. Ultimately silly things like this is what will cause our demise. for population to grow every couple must have 2.2 kids. its a fact. if homosexuality is encouraged too much population will decrease, not to mention the reaction of the world to it. as if harassment is not bad enough now can't imagine how it will be when its accepted.


    basically i don't give homosexuality the OK but it is a free choice.

    my $.02
    Umm...there is evidence of homosexuality in nature. The point is it isn't a decision any more than being attracted to the opposite sex is a decision. Whether you agree with it is entirely different.

    The world is overpopulated. That means people are reproducing too much without any thought to what it does to society or the planet, much less thinking about if they can support their children. (And I'm not including the people who do take care of larger families.) And some countries limit the number of offspring to one or you pay the government. (If my understanding is correct.) Every couple must do what they wish as far as children are concerned. There are plenty of people out there who will have more than 2 so those who choose to have one or none are not hurting anything. Likewise, some gay/lesbian couples adopt. That means they take the children that other people, for various reasons, could not take care of at the time and give them a home and family. I hardly say that is damaging.
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

    My silence could mean you are not worth the argument.

    "For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

  4. #104
    Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    95,754.36
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Starfleet Academy (I wish)
    Age
    26
    Threads
    195
    Posts
    4,095
    Rep Power
    2757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Larsa View Post
    I don't mind gay people, but if he smacks my *** im going to shoot him.
    How incredibly ignorant. It doesn't even make sense. Gay people tend to notice if you're not gay and don't want to be touched, they're not stupid. o_O

    It's like a gay guy saying, "I don't mind straight people, but if she grabs my butt I'll punch her."
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™



  5. #105
    Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    214,578,836.26
    Gender
    My Mood
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Threads
    197
    Posts
    15,658
    AW Wallpapers
    32
    Rep Power
    52326

    Default

    woah woah woah woah!

    Everything is strictly speculation at this point and there is no solid scientific proof that being homosexual is nature or nurture. I've studied this, along with many other things, in neuroscience classes in college, along with keeping up on latest findings in neuroscience. Any idiot can write a book, not to say that the one whom was quoted is an idiot.... but for real, there are many morons that write and get published every day, and just because people read it and buy it doesn't make it fact, or make it any more sound than another argument.

    See Bruno Latour's work with post moderistic philosophy on Biology and Pasteur. Sold well, but loads of crap.

    From a strictly scientific standpoint there is SOME evidence supporting that homosexuality is a biological trait, where some homosexual males have brain structures similar in size to normal female brains. ***BUT!!!*** There are some homosexual males that don't.

    So the end point is.... science isn't telling us anything one way or another, its not definitive yet. So don't argue that it is or isn't, because I will tell you that no one knows yet. There is scientific evidence supporting and refuting, please don't say that you know and there is fact, when there isn't.
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body



  6. #106
    Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    1,949.38
    Gender
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    in your dreams
    Age
    23
    Threads
    61
    Posts
    2,095
    Blog Entries
    24
    Rep Power
    2772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
    How incredibly ignorant. It doesn't even make sense. Gay people tend to notice if you're not gay and don't want to be touched, they're not stupid. o_O

    It's like a gay guy saying, "I don't mind straight people, but if she grabs my butt I'll punch her."
    that is funny! but true... gay arent stupid. i think gay and lesbians should act very carfuly... and... well, they know you one of them or no. let me there! i wanna be one of you. i know what you thinking. and yea. i am weard
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 01-10-2007 at 09:19 AM.
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

  7. #107
    Hallo everyone! ^_^ Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow's Avatar
    Gil
    6,559,766.20
    Gender
    My Mood
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 10:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Huber Heights, OH
    Age
    31
    Threads
    44
    Posts
    1,782
    AW Wallpapers
    3
    Rep Power
    763
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: thornwillow Steam ID: thornwillow

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
    I don't have anything against homosexuality its just. its not something that is right, I mean sure its someones decision because of previous events in their life span. but i mean seriously think about it human beings ourselves are our worse enemies. that is a big problem in society, not only because some people are too hard headed to accept it but it also will never work. why? one simple word; Reproduction. no way a man and a man can make a child, nor can 2 female make a child. it will never work. why don't animals turn gay? simple its nature, reproduction. Human beings where corrupted, we have our own ways of doing, processing and thinking things. Ultimately silly things like this is what will cause our demise. for population to grow every couple must have 2.2 kids. its a fact. if homosexuality is encouraged too much population will decrease, not to mention the reaction of the world to it. as if harassment is not bad enough now can't imagine how it will be when its accepted.

    basically i don't give homosexuality the OK but it is a free choice.

    my $.02
    I usually enjoy responses that are healthy, but when I see something like this, it really upsets me. First off, like Minako said, you don't know for sure that it is a choice. You did not create humans, you do not know how they work. I can only give my opinion and that it's not a choice. You say that previous experiences in a person's life makes them gay? Well ... let's take me for example ...

    I have lived a wholesome life. I've never been raped, molested, touched, pervaded, or had a male in my life that had ever made me feel uncomfortable. At least, that's what I'm going to assume you're getting at. I've lived in pretty close-minded cities thus far, my knowledge before now about being homosexual was very limited. And yet, I am gay. It isn't anything I learned, nothing I experienced, just something that I knew. I knew I felt differently. It's a natural thing for me. It just when people say it's because of past experiences that a person decides to be gay, that just seems like a load of bologna to me when I'm living proof, and I know several other guys and girls, that are gay that didn't have traumatic things happen to them.

    And to touch on the reproduction subject. Men and women were made for reproduction, yes, you're right. And being homosexual is counter-productive to that obviously, but think about this ... everytime men and women have sex with protection (ie - birth control, condoms) they are going against their natural design and therefore, doing what is wrong. So you can't sit there and tell me being homosexual is wrong because our natural instinct is to reproduce,when people around the world, all the time, prevent such a thing from happening.


    Make Wallpapers or Sigs? Check Out My Images

  8. #108
    LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    280.30
    Gender
    My Mood
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    somwhere in Cali
    Age
    28
    Threads
    266
    Posts
    6,089
    Blog Entries
    450
    Rep Power
    9082
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

    Default

    Yus, we gays know (just as well as straights) when a person is into us or not. And if you are, well I don't think that person would then mind if the homosexual touched their butt, provided that it is not in a pervy kind of way. Which...rarely it is...wait what? o_O; I have to say, I'm a lesbian, but if ANYONE touched my butt, and I did not want them too, I'mma throw down. Even if she is dead smexy, this is meh butt we are talking about here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Thornwillow
    And to touch on the reproduction subject. Men and women were made for reproduction, yes, you're right. And being homosexual is counter-productive to that obviously, but think about this ... everytime men and women have sex with protection (ie - birth control, condoms) they are going against their natural design and therefore, doing what is wrong. So you can't sit there and tell me being homosexual is wrong because our natural instinct is to reproduce,when people around the world, all the time, prevent such a thing from happening.
    Hollah! =D I hope that, in the future bardabe, you will be a little more consistent with your beliefs.
    Last edited by Capernicus; 01-10-2007 at 11:47 AM.


    Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.


  9. #109
    Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    214,578,836.26
    Gender
    My Mood
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Threads
    197
    Posts
    15,658
    AW Wallpapers
    32
    Rep Power
    52326

    Default

    Just because they are using birth control doesn't mean that they are "going against natural design". The purpose of sex is to reproduce, correct. So to encourage this act it is pleasurable, fun, stimulates the brain in ways to make you DESIRE to engage in this act. Well it worked. It has become a casual past time because of those things. Whats going on is actually the outcome of the physiological affects of sex, birth control isn't against natural design. Its technology's way of circumventing the "unpleasurable" part of it, so that 15 year olds can shag eachother and not have to deal with the consequences..... yeay.....

    So imho, technically, I don't see that holding any water Thorn sorry ;_;

    Homosexuality DOES go against natural, animalistic instinct to reproduce. Does this mean its not "natural" or something that happened along the way in Biological evolution? No! Modern society has allowed humans to do a lot of things that arn't animalistic instinct, and infact arn't something that ANY OTHER animal would ever do!! Like putting a cigarette in your mouth, snorting cocaine, or cutting yourself. I don't see many Lions in the wild smashing their heads into trees for the fun of it.

    Personal opinion time kids, gather 'round!

    Do I feel homosexuality is wrong? no.
    Do I care if people around me are homosexual? no.
    Do I care if homosexuals get married? no. I voted for Gay Marriage!
    Do I believe Gay Marriage would be an issue if there wasn't money involved? Nope! If you didn't get benefits or tax breaks from the "legal union" who cares if its recognized by the monkeys in the senate? Do you really need their approval on what you do? I mean for real, if that was true you wouldn't get up in the mornings.
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body



  10. #110
    Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    78,544.10
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    28
    Threads
    112
    Posts
    3,140
    Blog Entries
    495
    Rep Power
    4639
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

    Default

    why don't animals turn gay?
    Hey, I have a pair of very very very gay cats, as well as goats.

    There is no shame in loving, and thats all their doing. Why is this even such a big deal anymore? Gay isnt new or uncommon, and heck compared to some things out there homosexuals are pretty DANG normal. Which is more strange, getting off to a memeber of the same sex, or getting off by rubbing insects on your genitalia? (yes thats a fetish)

    What I'm trying to say is that the whole gay thing shouldnt hold any shock value with anyone, if people are trying to clone things, and 'getting intimate' with donkeys or 4 year olds, and a whole list of other things I shouldn't say, then why should being homosexual be surprising or even very unusual?

    Maybe we're evolving into a gay race and eventually 'straight' people will be considered primitive or undeveloped. Then after that we'll be asexual, who knows.

    A MaruDashi Creation

  11. #111
    LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    280.30
    Gender
    My Mood
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    somwhere in Cali
    Age
    28
    Threads
    266
    Posts
    6,089
    Blog Entries
    450
    Rep Power
    9082
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Buruku View Post
    Maybe we're evolving into a gay race and eventually 'straight' people will be considered primitive or undeveloped. Then after that we'll be asexual, who knows.
    YESH! Everyone is coming to the Cap Side! MWAHAHAHAHA


    Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.


  12. #112
    Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    214,578,836.26
    Gender
    My Mood
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Threads
    197
    Posts
    15,658
    AW Wallpapers
    32
    Rep Power
    52326

    Default

    In the relative age of the world, yes being homosexual IS new, and it IS uncommon. How is it NOT uncommon? Making such definitive statements, please back up with facts.
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body



  13. #113
    Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    78,544.10
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    28
    Threads
    112
    Posts
    3,140
    Blog Entries
    495
    Rep Power
    4639
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

    Default

    In the relative age of the world, yes being homosexual IS new, and it IS uncommon. How is it NOT uncommon? Making such definitive statements, please back up with facts.
    I would guess it depended entirely on where you live and what you have been exposed too. Maybe I should have spoke for myself, because to me it isn't new or uncommon, I see it all the time and it my area its pretty acceptable, from what I have seen.

    Also, considering we now have shows like "queer eye for the straight guy" and "the L word" and that we are now voting whether or not they should be aloud to get married, I would think thats an indication of just how common it is.
    Last edited by Buruku; 01-10-2007 at 01:43 PM.
    A MaruDashi Creation

  14. #114
    Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    214,578,836.26
    Gender
    My Mood
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Threads
    197
    Posts
    15,658
    AW Wallpapers
    32
    Rep Power
    52326

    Default

    Its not common, its POLITICAL. That doesn't mean that its more common, its just more well known. I don't believe that the occurances of it have increased at all, considering the number of people on Earth, and the number of people who are straight vs. homosexual, it is not common at all.

    6 billion people on earth, 11&#37; of them are estimated to be homosexual..... That is FAR from common.

    Civilized humanity is only a few hundred years old. Homosexuality is less than that, thats HARDLY "old". Infact our basis of government in the US is 150 years old and we're still not defined as "working", its still considered a "baby".

    So in relation to the rest of the world, it is neither common nor old. So unless you're relating it to your lifespan and your small corner of the world, all of your points are moot.
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body



  15. #115
    Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    11,850,190.40
    Gender
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Threads
    37
    Posts
    2,723
    Rep Power
    4478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Minako View Post
    Its not common, its POLITICAL. That doesn't mean that its more common, its just more well known. I don't believe that the occurances of it have increased at all, considering the number of people on Earth, and the number of people who are straight vs. homosexual, it is not common at all.
    I have to disagree. There's an alarming "trendiness" of homosexuality. While I do agree that it's not enough to say that it's common, I would say that it's increasing in some form or another.

    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Minako View Post
    Civilized humanity is only a few hundred years old. Homosexuality is less than that, thats HARDLY "old". Infact our basis of government in the US is 150 years old and we're still not defined as "working", its still considered a "baby".
    Also incorrect. Depending on what you call civilized, I'd say that civilized humanity dates back thousands of years. If you want to define civilized with a more recent defining event, that's fine, but there have been plenty of documented cases of homosexual behavior among the ancient Greeks, for example. That was much more than a few hundred years ago.


    However... I agree with you that it's not "common" but certainly well known. But I'd say that it's not "new" in regards to political issues, or cultural issues. It's something that I don't understand still being this surprising to our culture as a whole.
    Last edited by Regex; 01-10-2007 at 02:41 PM.


    Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!


    Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

    You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

  16. #116
    Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    214,578,836.26
    Gender
    My Mood
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Threads
    197
    Posts
    15,658
    AW Wallpapers
    32
    Rep Power
    52326

    Default

    I stand corrected on the time frame, but my idea still stands, even 6000 BC in the time frame of how "old" the earth is, is still not "new" imho.
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body



  17. #117
    LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    280.30
    Gender
    My Mood
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    somwhere in Cali
    Age
    28
    Threads
    266
    Posts
    6,089
    Blog Entries
    450
    Rep Power
    9082
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

    Default

    New, certainly not, but common? I dunno, as you said, 1 in every 10 men report at least homorsexual tendancies, and I have heard reports that 1 out of every 3 women report the same. I think that THAT is quite common. I dunno about y'all, that is just my opinion.


    Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.


  18. #118
    Hallo everyone! ^_^ Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow's Avatar
    Gil
    6,559,766.20
    Gender
    My Mood
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 10:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Huber Heights, OH
    Age
    31
    Threads
    44
    Posts
    1,782
    AW Wallpapers
    3
    Rep Power
    763
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: thornwillow Steam ID: thornwillow

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Minako View Post
    Just because they are using birth control doesn't mean that they are "going against natural design". The purpose of sex is to reproduce, correct. So to encourage this act it is pleasurable, fun, stimulates the brain in ways to make you DESIRE to engage in this act. Well it worked. It has become a casual past time because of those things. Whats going on is actually the outcome of the physiological affects of sex, birth control isn't against natural design. Its technology's way of circumventing the "unpleasurable" part of it, so that 15 year olds can shag eachother and not have to deal with the consequences..... yeay.....

    So imho, technically, I don't see that holding any water Thorn sorry ;_;
    It's ok Bosslady, you can correct me anytime. I like to be corrected because ... it gives me fuel to use in the future if I need too.

    Make Wallpapers or Sigs? Check Out My Images

  19. #119
    Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    78,544.10
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    28
    Threads
    112
    Posts
    3,140
    Blog Entries
    495
    Rep Power
    4639
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

    Default



    When I said it wasn't new, I was talking about the idea of homosexuality.

    But I'd say that it's not "new" in regards to political issues, or cultural issues. It's something that I don't understand still being this surprising to our culture as a whole.
    Thats exactly the way I meant it. In my post I said it shouldn't be shocking anymore because I don't consider gay to be new. What I meant, and should have said, was I didn't consider it to be a new concept.

    But even so, with people not feeling comfortable about admitting their homosexuality until fairly recently,(right?) how would we really know just how 'new' or 'old' it is?

    I guess in reality it isnt as common as I thought it was, but I do think it is quickly becoming so.
    A MaruDashi Creation

  20. #120
    The Original Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew's Avatar
    Gil
    5,334.72
    Gender
    Gifts Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon Red Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2015 08:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Threads
    153
    Posts
    6,401
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regex View Post
    It's something that I don't understand still being this surprising to our culture as a whole.
    Amen. Please give this man a cupcake. Honestly. I am tired with the entire debate between nature vs nurture. But unfortunately.. I feel that I am obligated, considering it involves myself.

    But.. It's just so tiring.



  21. #121
    Why Gantz!? Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono's Avatar
    Gil
    2,127.50
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 04:16 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hopefully far away from you. . .
    Age
    24
    Threads
    0
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    love is like a curse i guess...
    i'm fine with this as long as they don't mess with me...
    yep...feel free to be gay...just not towards me...>.>

  22. #122
    boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    87,937.30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Under your bed
    Age
    25
    Threads
    58
    Posts
    4,127
    Rep Power
    2157

    Default

    Another thing I noticed... Why must people say, "It's okay to be gay, just don't hit on me." I doubt they would. Especially with that sort of attitude. It's not like gay people will be attracted to you simply because they like men and you happen to be a guy, so get over yourself.

    face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity


  23. #123
    God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    32,588.55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Age
    25
    Threads
    20
    Posts
    1,523
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Love is love. You always hear people saying that you can't choose who you fall in love with but then a second later turn into homophobes. Living up to your words has apparently fallen out of style. I'm not gonna say I understand homosexuality, for that matter I don't particularly understand heterosexuality any better, but you can always use more love in the world.
    Show your work.

    8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

    A++


  24. #124
    overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    52,555.87
    Gender
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    michigan
    Age
    10
    Threads
    22
    Posts
    1,098
    AW Wallpapers
    1
    Rep Power
    2487

    Default

    Like Faceless said, [too lazy to quote, sorry] just because you're a dude doesn't mean that a gay guy will hit on you. Just like just because you're a dude a chick is going to hit on you. And if by some amazing off chance that they do hit on you, just tell them you're not interested. I doubt they'd try to rape you or something, honestly gay/lesbians are ppl too. Just like the mentally disabled are people. Just like christians are people. Just like jews are people. Just like gothics are people. Just like members of different races than your own are people. Need I continue? Just because someone has a different preference than you doesn't mean that you have rights to demean them in any way. Since when were humans promoted to gods? We weren't, therefore we are not reserved to place such judgement.

    Now, my personal opinion is that denying homosexuals their rights to be themselves is denying reality and denying them their freedoms of choice. You can't go around and say "The sky is Pink" just like you can't go around and say "No, you don't love him." You cannot tell someone who they can and cannot love.

    Whether your opinion is that homosexuality is or isn't right, that is completely irrelevant because you cannot override pure facts with your opinions.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 01-10-2007 at 05:53 PM.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//


    KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

  25. #125
    Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    214,578,836.26
    Gender
    My Mood
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Threads
    197
    Posts
    15,658
    AW Wallpapers
    32
    Rep Power
    52326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    New, certainly not, but common? I dunno, as you said, 1 in every 10 men report at least homorsexual tendancies, and I have heard reports that 1 out of every 3 women report the same. I think that THAT is quite common. I dunno about y'all, that is just my opinion.
    tendencies and being homosexual are 2 VASTLY different things. I find women attractive, I even say that I'd have sex with Adrianna Lima. Does this define me as homosexual? no. I'm very much attracted to guys, and would much rather be with a man than a woman.

    I am not homosexual. Would I be ashamed if I were? not at all.

    What report is that you're quoting? I have NEVER heard in all of my neuroscience class, and psychology classes anything CLOSE to those numbers.
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body



Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Love Love Baby (panties warning)
    By Xian Pu in forum Wallpapers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 06:17 AM
  2. What Are You Listening To?
    By Daenerys in forum Music Discussions
    Replies: 1391
    Last Post: 10-23-2004, 07:58 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts