AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Which Bankai would you choose?

Junior Member ~*Itachi*~ can only hope to improve ~*Itachi*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2007 03:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I think i would go for Ikkaku Madarame bankai

Thank you nespa for this great sig

Senior Member GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2007 04:09 PM
    in a constant haze of stupidity and highness
    Threads

i would chose the one where you get all the armor i can't remember the name of the dude who uses it
    we are the Dthanks nespa

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In terms of absolute power and awesome-ness factor, I'd choose Ikkaku's "Ryūmon Hōzukimaru" Despite it's brittle nature and straightforward strategy (what strategy?), it's a really nice BanKai. At least to look at.

As for overall power and durability, Byakuya's "Senbonzakura Kageyoshi" is just plain impressive. Multiple blades for long range and close range power, not to mention several techniques to trap and corner an enemy in a coliseum of swords , then pick them off. Even a trump card to combine all the blades into one last hit. Brilliant.

For a really unique one, I'd go with Renji's (Damn the name escapes me right now..something Zabimaru..meh). It's just..different xD And with a lot of practice it's more powerful than it seems.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Senior Member JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2009 12:43 AM
    Threads

i will like to have Toshiro bankai and i will Ialso love to see 1st divison captains bankai!
    Image innapropriate.

ANNOUNCEMENT: ALL HANDS LEVEL 2 BATTLE STATIONS!
    Tolle: Milly, that was great!

Athrun has finally found proof that his late friend Nicol was…

A band geek!

Senior Member Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2008 07:56 AM
    Threads

Kuchiki Byakuya i like the fact that you can control much lil blades in the air.
    I am back from being gone
    Thanks to my little sis Kiss of death
    Fam is in mine blog

Junior Member Saulomo is on a distinguished road Saulomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2007 06:39 AM
    Threads

Ikkaku's bankai is really powerful, though. It gives you the ability to fly in the air, move with a terrible high speed and kick some ***.

Byakuya's bankai has might over a big area, thanks to the big amount of pedals.

When all comes to all, I would choose Byakuya.

~Saulomo

Member CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 06:26 AM
    Threads

Byakuya kicks anyone's **** with his bankai, so I'd choose it! Although he lost to Ichigo, but still... Buykuya is the best guy in Bleach anyway!

Member zelda54545 is on a distinguished road zelda54545's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 09:22 AM
    Threads

Either Hitsugaya Toushirou's Bankai, would be awesome having ice wings and having an attack of a ice dragon or Ichigo's bankai, be cool to use it everytime your giving an attack you could here the chains rattling i think ^^! plus be able to move super fast would be cool, now would have to worry about getting to school late

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Byakuya's Ichigo,Toshiro's,Aizen even thoguth i dont know what it is. And when Zaraki gets his bankai its going to be great i hope.

Senior Member Aterin™ is on a distinguished road Aterin™'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2007 02:58 PM
    Threads

I would use Yamamoto Genryuusai's bankai; if he can easily take on two captains with a shikai his bankai has to be pretty amazing.

Visit my chat on Ares, it's called "Aterin's Anime Chat".

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:51 PM
    Threads

I would want Sosuke Aizen's bankai the Kyoka Suigetsu
    The perfected art of illusion that cannot be broken even if the target is aware.

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

Junior Member Juggalo559M is on a distinguished road Juggalo559M's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2007 04:03 AM
    Threads

I wouldnt need a Bankai cause i would be like Zeraki Kenpachi...

Junior Member PigAngel is on a distinguished road PigAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2007 08:10 AM
    Threads

i think something like ichigo's bankai will do for me...i think u don't need too much power if u have the speed to win

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

<3 Speeeed !
    I'd choose Ichigo's Bankai for myself, though Byakuya's is my favourite. :x

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

's Butt owned by ZG Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2007 06:58 PM
    Planet New Vegeta... Well I wanted to meet Broly so sue me
    Threads

hmmm Bankai i would have to use Byakuya's "Senbonzakura Kageyoshi" it looks really nice and can be used for both offensive and defensive capabilities and can combine all the blades into one hit , really its gonna be hard to beat something like that.

Sig by me

The banished one FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2008 08:43 AM
    Threads

Personally i like Hitsugaya and Ichigo's the best, Ichi has mad speed and Hitsugaya is just pretty and effective if used right =D

Junior Member GhorGhor is on a distinguished road GhorGhor's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2007 05:04 PM
    Threads

i would choose zaraki kenpachi's.. for who needs a bankai ^^ :P hehe
    nah. i would choose ichigos.. love the way the sword and his outfit looks.. the speed n' h4x 'n stuff is just a side effect hehe

Senior Member .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I dont wanna tell

I would like..
    Ichigo's for Speed and evil-lookingness
    Hitsugaya's to fly with cool ice wings
    and Byakuya's for endless zanpaktos with deadly sakura
    If you could combine them all you would have the ultimate bankai ever created and use it to take all the Pocky in the world!!

D.Gray-Man Quote-
    "My left is for the Akuma. My right is for the humans. Both define me. Both are important to me... so now I will answer you. These humans... and these Akuma... BRING THEM SALVATION!" -Allen Walker Volume 9

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ichigo's Hitsugaya,Byakuya,and Renji's cause its cool

Junior Member chibi_ida is on a distinguished road chibi_ida's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2007 07:14 AM
    Threads

I'd choose Ichigo's but Hitsugaya-taichou's is cool too...

[ Ever So Curious ] Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2007 04:57 PM
    Threads

Something like Toushirou's
    Alone

Left Behind

Forgotten

Wednesday

BuLmA's Protector♥ kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 06:50 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by .:Shinigami:. View Post
    I would like..
    Ichigo's for Speed and evil-lookingness
    Hitsugaya's to fly with cool ice wings
    and Byakuya's for endless zanpaktos with deadly sakura
    If you could combine them all you would have the ultimate bankai ever created and use it to take all the Pocky in the world!!
    yes, i agree with u about that..can u imagine that?
    rarely on now.....>.>

Senior Member sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 03:21 AM
    Threads

i like Ukitake's bankai a double sword, Byakuya's bankai its so nice it cannot be seen cool...heheh...and especially Ichigo's bankai it look like an ordinary sword but if he know how to use it, it could be powerful...heheh...

http://www.bleach13squad.proboards66.com/index.cgi
    http://bsscphil.proboards57.com/inde...tion=bookmarks
    Yami no chikara o himeshi kagi yo
    Shin no sugata o ware no mae ni shimese
    Keiyaku no moto Sakura ga meijiru
    Release!
    Nanji no arubeki sugata ni modore!
    Clow Card!

The-devil-bringeR lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2010 03:16 AM
    Threads

I Would Like Ichimaru's Bankai!
    Non mihi, Non tibi, Sed nobis!
    Not for me, Not for you, But for us!

Xbox Live Gamertag: lordrellik8
    Feel free to add me as a friend.

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 09:14 PM
    in the Heart of the lady destined for me.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sakushi12 View Post
    i like Ukitake's bankai a double sword, Byakuya's bankai its so nice it cannot be seen cool...heheh...and especially Ichigo's bankai it look like an ordinary sword but if he know how to use it, it could be powerful...heheh...
    That's only his Shikai, so his Bankai is still under question.

It's hard to make a decision seeing as only so few people have achieved/released Bankai. If I'm not mistaken the only choices that we can make are:

Ichigo
    Hitsuguya
    Byakuya
    Renji
    Madarame
    Aizen (His fake body was his Bankai if I'm not mistaken)
    Tousen
    Komamura
    Mayuri
    (correct me if there is more but I'm certain this is the list of characters who have uttered the words "Bankai!" followed by a release. The only exception is Aizen who described his zanpakutoh's powers then stated that his fake body was his Bankai. Correct me if I'm wrong, it could be his shikai...it's been a while since I've read/watched the Soul Society Arc)

I suppose the list is not too bad, but I would still like to see the remaining captain's power. So far all I have to go by is the movesets of the remaining captains to get an idea of what their zanpakutoh's powers are...but they do not have a Bankai unfortunately.

So I guess from that list...

Ichigo seems like the best choice. It's not a complicated Bankai, and moving at high speeds can be both a great offense and defense. The design is simple and looks cool at the same time, not too over the top looking like Hitsuguya's or Madarame's but don't get me wrong, I like their bankais ^^.

So I guess that would be my choice for now...you never know when someone else has secretly attained Bankai...i.e Rukia or maybe even Matsumoto.

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:
    ~ Celessa Avalon ~ Raye Hino Tora_no_Umei Nyanko Tears

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information