AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who is your favourite Digimon?

Your Worst Nightmare. Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2007 10:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Who is your favourite Digimon?

I know some people think Digimon is gay, or stupid. But, unlike Pokemon, Digimon really isn't that bad. The only thing I hate about it is how long it takes the Digimon to digivolve. They have a whole colouritive scene for it. I mean sure, a few times in a movie or show, but goly geez. They do it in every time. Anyway, I don't really care for the Digidestineds, just the Digimon. But still. It wouldn't be the same without those kids.

So, what's your favorite digimon? You can also say your favorite digidestined or character that isn't a digimon as well. (Must include a digimon though!)
    Oh and that character doesn't have to be the owner of your favourite digimon. ^_^

Me? Well, I like the Digimon Emporer, and Cari, Tai, Matt... T.K when he's grown up.
    Some of the Digimon I like are -

Metal Greymon
    Greymon
    War Greymon
    Dark War Greymon
    Metal Garurumon
    Birdramon
    Angewomon
    The mega level of Angewomon (cant remember her name)
    Myotismon
    VenomMyotismon
    Patamon
    Pegasusmon
    Devimon
    Kabuterimon
    Unimon
    Water Demivimon
    Veemon
    Flamedramon
    Magnamon
    Raidramon
    Halsemon
    Agumon

And there's so many more I can't remember @_@
    Call me Meli <3~

Merry Christmas!

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I haven't watched Digimon since I was a kid, but my favorite was Puppetmon, one of the 4 Emperors, or something like that.

For people, I liked the American kid, Willis, who was in the movie.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 07-14-2006 at 05:22 PM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Junior Member Chibi Sasuke-kun will become famous soon enough Chibi Sasuke-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2006 05:42 PM
    Threads

I like Kari and Matt for the people. And for digimon, I like Wizardmon.
    Last edited by Chibi Sasuke-kun; 07-16-2006 at 01:06 AM.

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

I haven't watched it in a while but I remember liking Flamedramon and Wargreymon

Japanimation Artist Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2007 09:13 AM
    Threads

Kari is spelt with a 'K'.

Anyway, I liked:

Gobumon
    Gururumon
    WareGarurumon
    Metal Garurumon
    Gomamon
    Veemon
    Wizardmon

And as for the people I liked:
    Matt
    Sora
    Kent, The Digimon Emperor
    Henry
    Thanks for Teh Siggy and Avi Ookami
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

Will Skeith take over? Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 07:39 PM
    Threads

I dont remember that show much, I remember liking Garurumon,....and the one with the Lion head.....and the vampire one with the mask.....and that cat that turns into AngleWoman,....

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

I can't remember exactly what the name was, but I'm pretty sure it ended with -mon.

Seriously. I haven't watched Digimon in nearly forever. I can't recall any names either.

I do remember liking Izzy though; computer nerds have a special place in my heart.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Junior Member kitty-catzoey is on a distinguished road kitty-catzoey's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2006 06:32 AM
    Threads

I like Gotamon for a Digimon as for people I like Tai

It's funny when you find yourself looking from the outside I'm standing here but all I want is to be over there why did I let myself beleive that mircailes could happen cause now I got to pretend like I don't really care. I thought you were my fairytail a dream when I'm not sleeping a wish a upon a star that coming ture but everybody else could tell that I confuse my feels with the truth I guess I liked the view when there was me and you.

Senior Member Shawaazu is infamous around these parts Shawaazu is infamous around these parts Shawaazu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2006 09:56 PM
    Threads

I like Garurumon, Metal garurumon, Renamon, Tailmon, Patamon and man others that I won't list (too many).
    My favorite human characters are Taichi, Yamato, Hikari, Takeru, Ruki, and Takato.

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kari Kamiya's Digimon. Especially whem it digivolves to Angewomon. (Sp?) But anyway... I love it. =]

PKK battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry's Avatar
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2007 04:51 AM
    Threads

Digimon: Gabumon, Puppettmon, Renamon, and Terriermon
    Humans: Matt, Mimi, Tai, and Rika

Chica #3 Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2007 10:02 AM
    Threads

I can't remember so much Digimon, but I can remember my favorite one. xP

- Biyomon ^^
    And.. that one.. erhm. Sofimon or something? o_O

And my fav people characters: Sora , Matt, Tai
    Awesome set by JaG <3 [Wonderwice]

Member Choco_ is a splendid one to behold Choco_ is a splendid one to behold Choco_ is a splendid one to behold Choco_ is a splendid one to behold Choco_ is a splendid one to behold Choco_ is a splendid one to behold Choco_ is a splendid one to behold Choco_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2006 11:28 AM
    I'm living in the Netherlands or some thing:P.
    Threads

Mimi, palmon and lilymin or something and ... I don't know
    Thank you for the siggy Nespa ^_^.

Thanks yukari112 ~__^.

The lonely wolf Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2020 02:43 PM
    Threads

I dont know his name but in the old digimon matt was his owner.

Junior Member Espeon_Angel is infamous around these parts Espeon_Angel is infamous around these parts Espeon_Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2006 04:01 PM
    In the darkness protecting those of good soul
    Threads

~***fav digimon:
    *Guilmon
    *Renamon
    *Gattomon
    *Angewomon

~***Trainers
    *Takato
    *Rika
    *Henry
    *Kari
    *Tai
    *Mimi
    I will await for the day when I will be able to shed the same amount of your blood as you made me shed tears that never ceased...

Japanimation Artist Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2007 09:13 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by KilingJoke
    I dont know his name but in the old digimon matt was his owner.
    That would be Gobumon.
    Thanks for Teh Siggy and Avi Ookami
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

Yaoi addict - u go girl! gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 10:34 PM
    Threads

oh oh like renamon, impmon, patamon, wizardmon, uh... wasit called,um the digivoltuion of impmon, anyways i also like leomon
    "The Truest Life Is When Your Living Your Dreams Awake"

To Each Their Own Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2009 04:06 PM
    Threads

Gatomon,Ladydevimon,Piedmon,Puppetmon,Angewoman,An gemon,patamon,Lillymon,BlackWarGreymon Wizardmon and Myotismon
    V Siggy Made By: Nespa V
    Thankies!!

The lonely wolf Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2020 02:43 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Viola
    That would be Gobumon.
    Thanks ^^

-+The King of Viper+- Mamushi will become famous soon enough Mamushi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 08:50 AM
    Threads

Maybe Garurumon. I used to like it. But, then I realised it's too childish somehow...
    Fhhhsssshhh....

Saint de Fello

-The Best Thief MosteveR- -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2006 07:43 AM
    Threads

Wargreymon???!..... Maybe...
    Can you see in the darkness of heart?
    I want to keep it "DARK". He is "DARK-MOUSY"

Saint de Fello

♥Forbiddin' Angel Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2011 01:58 PM
    Threads

My favorite from the peeps are Izzy and TK , Plus I like TK's big brother Matt and Davis ,too. My favorite Digimon is this digimon ... I forgot the name.I think it's Gatomon and Demiveemonhttp://images.google.com/images?q=tb...DemiVeemon.jpg

*Did you know.....Matt and Sora were married but now they're divorse. There son is *
    Last edited by Regex; 07-19-2006 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Removed a useless image
    "Gone - flitted away,
    Taken the stars from the night and the sun
    From the day!
    Gone, and a cloud in my heart."

Signature credited to Serated. ^-^

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

The coolest person was Matt.

Digimon:
    Wargreymon
    Zudomon
    Seraphimon
    Magnaangemon
    Angemon
    Piedmon
    Imperialdramon

The coolest Digimon ever has to be Machinedramon.

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OMNIMON.

He first appeared in Digimon : The Movie.

He came about when War Greymon and Metal Garurumon DNA digivolved in to one. This happened during the first half of the movie. It took place before the second season (Davis, and older TK, and Kari) happened, but also after the adventure of the original digidestined. And in the TV series there are a few referrences made to it during the second season.

Man, I loved that show.

Wikipedia on Omnimon

Senior Member swordsman32 has a spectacular aura about swordsman32 has a spectacular aura about swordsman32's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2007 07:33 PM
    Threads

I like Metagrurumon, and whats wrong with Poke'mon? I mean, it doesnt give much action, but its still fun to collect e'm all, at least, if you dont get aggrivated very easily .

Anyway, yeah, i like Metagrurumon, as well as Augmon.

P.S. My favorite trainers are Izzy,Ti(e), Matt, and TK,
    Last edited by swordsman32; 07-19-2006 at 08:50 AM.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Final Fantasy 7

http://s8.bitefight.org/*************38026 <------ Click here if you dare ^^

Copy if you support ninjas XD

Closed Thread

Thread Information