AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Rpgwiz99's photoshop items (all I have made so far)

Senior Member rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 03:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Rpgwiz99's photoshop items (all I have made so far)

Well I have posted some of these already (I posted my signature in the signature section, and I posted the wallpaper in the wall paper section), but I wanted to make a thread with all of my photoshop creations so you all could tell me what you think of them, and to help me out and give me some advice. Also if my thread dosent get closed I can add more as I make them. When you all look at them dont be to harsh (Im pretty new to creating things with photoshop), but I want your honest opinion. Thank you for reading this and please enjoy my photoshop creations.

All Images were made with Photoshop 5.0

DUE TO CERTIAN FORUM RULES I CANT POST MY WALLPAPERS AS THUMBNAILS ANY MORE. I NOW HAVE TO PUT A LINK WHERE YOU CAN LINK TO THE IMAGE. ALL WALLPERS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE PUT ONLY AS THUMBNAILS IN THE WALLPAPER SECTION. YOU CAN STILL SEE THE IMAGES IF YOU CLICK ON THE LINK.

This first one is a siganuture I made based on the anime Eureka 7. I made this image by cutting out a piece from another image on google. then I eraced behind both characters and added a new back ground.

This next one is a Desktop made from a bunch of images put togather from differnt pictures. It might not look to good now, but you have to set it as your decktop to get the full effect. When you set it as your desktop you cant put it in stretch mode (where it stretches across the whole screen) because if you do that it will look to fizzy. You have to set your desktop to tile mode (It should do it automaticaly, but if it dosent you can do it by going to properties, but im not going into that because most of you all probally already know how to do it). When this desktop repeats its self across the screen it has a real nice effect, and in my opinion looks really cool. Please dont judge this one untill you try it out on your own.

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/4...gnaturebi7.gif

And my last creation is a desktop that I made. The character is Roy Mustang from fullmeatal alchimist (sorry that I dont know the name but you probally do). To make this one I hat to get the character from a picture and erace all around him. Then I adden the transmutation circle, and put fullmetal alchimist at the top left corner. I thought it came out looking pretty cool.

http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/4...ktopfinmw2.jpg

well thes are all my creations so far. I think I did pretty good all in all. Thanks for checking them out. and if you have any questions post them or pm me.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________

Ok, this is my newest creation its a wallpaper I made based on the game Final fantasy 7 what do you all think of it?

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/5...percopylq2.jpg
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________

I said that I would be adding to this thread often and I made 2 new signatures today.

This first one is the 3 main characters off the Rpg video game Final fantasy 8

Now my second one is sora and roxas from kingdomhearts 2

Last edited by rpgwiz99; 01-15-2007 at 09:35 PM.

Heartless Soul Eater Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2007 10:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1005571177168540

Not bad I like the full metal, I also happy to be the first one to post here.... well I hope I'm the first cause I'm gonna look so stupid having to edit this post.

Sig made by -Ookami-

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2014 01:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

liking the fma background!!!

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Facebook|Tumblr

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

I like the FMA BG and you must've took some time editing the colors on the first pic. I like the effort shown. Over all though I give it a 7.0 out of 10. I hope to see more.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Right...Now for actual critisism.

First, the signature.

The size of it is fine, however the image quality is terrible. It is better to use larger, high resolution stock. Images in photoshop contact very well, however...Too much expandadur tends to make the image look bad. Also, don't use stock that already had bad image quality.

The outlaw star wallpaper...Sorry, the outlaw star image is too small to be a wallpaper, and most people just want to "Right click, use image on desktop" or whatever your web browser says. People don't want to read an explination. 800x600 at LEAST. And even now, not many people use 800x600 screen res anymore. 1024x768 and higher. The next most common being 1280x1024, as that seems to be the next new popular screen size. (I myself, for example, use 1680x1050, and thus all of my wallpapers are now the same size, which makes submitting them to a lot of places difficult =/) There are plenty of wide-screen sizes. I give it a few years before it becomes the standard.
    as for the image itself...Not many people tend to sway towards such wallpapers. It's just a jumbled mess of images. Decorative things can be done to make them appealing however.

The Roy Mustang wallpaper applies to this as well. The background itself is fairly bland. Bland and simple can work, but you have to know what you're doing. As for the Roy extraction, it isn't that good. The color of the image doesn't fit the background (Protip: Give ctrl+U or ctrl+B a try). Also, the edges are very jagged. They should be a lot smoother.

Just practice, and keep doing it, try messing around with things in the program. Get used to the actual default program brushes before jumping to those pretty downloadable brushes from deviant art (I wish I knew that a few years ago =/). I used to think my older stuff looked cool. Now I look back on it, only to realize how abysmal it truly was.

Oh, and one final peice of advice. pace yourself, I used to crap out 3 mediocre at best wallpapers a day when I was starting just to have wallpapers. If you can spend a week on one good wallpaper, or a week on 30 crappy ones...Stick with the former.
    Also, The pen tool. It hates you. You hate it. You want it to burn in hell, and the feeling is has for you is mutual. However...Make friends with it anyway. Think of the Pen Tool as Wolverine from the X-Men. When you first meet, He hates you and wants to gut you like a salmon. However, hang around him long enough and he then respects you enough to let you live. Further on, you become friends and all is well....Otherwise, Use the pentool every chance you get and don't avoid it when you know it will be helpful, as it is just that. Helpful.

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Wasn't I clear .... wallpapers goes in the wallpaper section

Senior Member rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 03:37 AM
    Threads

I did post my wallpapers in the wallpaper sectioin but I wanted to make a thread with all my photoshop creations where people could see my overall work.

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    Threads

I like the final fantasy wallpaper. I do however think that the signatures could use a little work, much like what deadpool has said! ^ ^

Senior Member Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2007 12:27 AM
    Threads

I love the Full Metal Alchemist background!Ill love to see more.
    Last edited by Kashi Girl; 01-20-2007 at 09:16 PM.

[Awesome Sig And Avie Set Made By therebel,Thanks]

Closed Thread

Thread Information