AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Addicted to Bleach

Junior Member MUSE is on a distinguished road MUSE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2006 02:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Addicted to Bleach

I watched the first couple episodes of bleach last night and now i need more is there a box set?

MUSE
    "MOUSE CAN STEAL ANYTHING"

The Kunoichi Plushie =3 AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2008 04:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Where is that?x.x

I don't think so...atleast, not yet. I think they have DVD volumes for Bleach though.
    Thanks Mira Kaiba for the super fantabulous set.
    Akito/Agito/Lind obsessed fangirl

Junior Member Kuchikirukiafan will become famous soon enough Kuchikirukiafan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2007 10:02 PM
    Threads

Ahh.. another one. Innocently caught in the Bleach. ME TO!! =D I can tell you this: It's a long series and it seems like it will never end. It has such a good plot, expecially when it gets into season 2!! There are like.. 100 or so episodes. If you go onto youtube.com, you can find the episodes there. I'm like.. on episode 73. xD Bleach rules! Today's Kisuke Urahara's birthday! He pwn3d all!

Yaoi addict - u go girl! gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 10:34 PM
    Threads

oh oh you can find the comic books too!! its soo awesome!!! you got to love bleach!
    "The Truest Life Is When Your Living Your Dreams Awake"

Nothing's Impossible! That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2009 11:37 AM
    Threads

Are you addicted to Naruto? Who's your favorite charector and why?
    "Nothing's impossible. Just Impassable."

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

There is no box set for Bleach in the U.S., or anywhere for that matter. The first two of three DVDs have been released in the U.S. seeing as the show just began airing in September. Also consider that it was only licensed about 9 months ago, meaning that they were probably only translating and dubbing it for about 3 months before the original air date, September 10th. Also consider that the series is still on going in Japan, currently at episode 108, and is only thought to be half-way through, but one is really sure, as the manga itself has yet to end.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

Welcome to the revolution. Even though you might not be able to tell, I like Bleach as well. However, I am not addicted. I can stop anytime I want...I just choose not to.

I asssume that you have seen the dubbed episodes. If you only have access to those then it will take you a while to get up to date since you probably watch it on CN. Take your time and enjoy. No rush. When I started watching it I went through about 4 episodes (subbed) a night to catch up.

You should also try to check out the manga if you get a chance. Its well past were the anime currently is and is very well done. But I would suggest you watch the anime first as far as you can. That way you won't be annoyed by the filler episodes that evenyually come. Actually, I think they were done decently so unless you read the manga you might not even realize that they're fillers.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Junior Member Kariudo_Hiroshima is infamous around these parts Kariudo_Hiroshima is infamous around these parts Kariudo_Hiroshima's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2007 01:31 PM
    Threads

i am too! i love the shows Bleach and Naruto! they rule!!!
    My friends have created two kick butt forum games.
    There is the Bleach forum game which really rules.
    http://ichigosaves.18.forumer.com/index.php?act=idx
    And a totally awesome Naruto Forum game
    http://narutoninja1.14.forumer.com/index

I am a wanderer. i am hated by many....but i cant care. i cant fear. i cant cry. constantly tortured, i found my purpose... defending those who are precious to me... even if it means my own life is forfeit.

Junior Member upload is on a distinguished road upload's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2007 09:15 PM
    Threads

Bleach wow i love this anime is great i love it so mutch but yeah there is no box set but maybe on ebay you can find them all on ebay.com i like the part when he detashes his soul from his body

Senior Member kakashi the copy ninja is on a distinguished road kakashi the copy ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2007 10:39 PM
    Threads

I know there is volume one and two on DVD.

Senior Member Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2007 11:59 PM
    Threads

Yeah I'm addicted to it as well.
    The story is getting really interesting again too!
    Which is super.
    Can't wait till they're all out on DVD!

Junior Member Shunsui_Kyoraku is on a distinguished road Shunsui_Kyoraku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2007 04:20 AM
    Threads

Hey hope you don't mind a newbie postin here, but you can find all the bleach eps on google vids or youtube (to answer your original question) Bleach is awesome though, Shunsui is awesome (captain of the 8th division, first appeared in the soul society arc)

Living In A Daydream GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise has a brilliant future GabiGotWise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2011 10:48 PM
    Threads

I most admit I didn't think much of it when I 1st saw but after a few eposodes I was hooked! It a really great anime!

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 09:20 PM
    Threads

i watched it and i was watching it over winter break and i got soo addicted to it. it is like i said on my site:"Anime is my drug."
    I'm Back~!

Sorry I was gone so long! I had so much to do!

Closed Thread

Thread Information