AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the best anime couple in the history of anime romance?

Junior Member misazawa has a spectacular aura about misazawa has a spectacular aura about misazawa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2008 01:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Who do you think is the best anime couple in the history of anime romance?

In answering this question you can choose even the oldest anime series in the past or the latest if you want. It depends on you.
    By the way I'll add some consideration, you can also choose couples from any types of anime series:romance, feudal era, mecha and apocalyptic, space anime, supernatural and etc.
    Last edited by misazawa; 12-31-2006 at 02:20 AM.

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2010 12:58 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Lol I think Mitsuki and Takuto from Full Moon are. Their love is just amazing...

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 06:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Ahhh I know this isn't considered to be in the "romance" genre, but you weren't limiting in the question so I figured this would be okay;

I think Kaoru and Himura Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin and Mamoru(Darien) and Usagi(Serena) from Sailor Moon are by far my most favorite. It's just, amazing to me. For Kenshin and Kaoru, they have such a powerful effect on eachother... and for Mamoru and Usagi, Mamoru is just so completely understanding of Usagi and Usagi always does whatever it takes for Mamoru...

I just hope to find love like that someday... *dreamy-eye-look*

Lol~
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Senior Member =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada='s Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2010 10:58 PM
    Threads

I think Ren and Coud........they are perfect combination.........would you agree?....he he he

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 06:05 PM
    Threads

This might sound strange,but for me it's Inuyasha and Kikyo...Well,now you see why I said strange,lol...It's just the way I feel...
    As for the true couples,I think it's Daisuke Niwa and Riku Harada,I was deeply touched when I watched some scenes between them...
    Well,that's my opinion...
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Member ~*WaterSorceressJin07*~ is infamous around these parts ~*WaterSorceressJin07*~ is infamous around these parts ~*WaterSorceressJin07*~ is infamous around these parts ~*WaterSorceressJin07*~ is infamous around these parts ~*WaterSorceressJin07*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2007 12:00 AM
    all i can tell u is that....i'm on planet earth
    Threads

sano and mizuki from hana-kimi. it's a great manga n this couple's so cute that u just wanna jump in and join the fun!

Senior Member Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 04:14 PM
    Threads

well as my opinion: it's Kusanai and Mizuho Kazemi! XD
    Last edited by Regalyn; 01-08-2007 at 04:23 PM.
    A Lone wolf heavy blade with the blade of God dragon's soul. Odai Govares was once Regalyn's guardian until he form into a heavy blade.

Senior Member WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 03:20 AM
    Threads

My opinion: Syaoran and Sakura from Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle. I mean, she can't remember a thing about him, and to save her, he had to give up any future relationships, but I think that since they fell in love once, it can happen again!

Senior Member SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2007 09:27 PM
    Threads

Hmm let's see....
    Um.... I think it's Ayu and Yuiichi from Kanon! ^_^
    Promise... The day you made your promise with me was the day when you and I met... Now... That day seem far away... Very very far away... Will you keep your promise forever as promised?
    ---------
    The paradise we seek is not far. The gates of paradise is closer than we think.

Senior Member iloveyoux will become famous soon enough iloveyoux's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2008 11:56 AM
    Threads

mamoru & yuna <-- from the recent anime i was watching.

OMGAH.iLOVEtoby <3
    MY CUTE CUDDLY DOG

Senior Member In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz has a reputation beyond repute In0kz's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ladybug Hare Ramen
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 03:29 PM
    Threads

Ayu and Yuiichi (from kanon)

Senior Member SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2007 09:27 PM
    Threads

yay! Kanon fan!~ ^.^ I like those 2. ^_^
    Promise... The day you made your promise with me was the day when you and I met... Now... That day seem far away... Very very far away... Will you keep your promise forever as promised?
    ---------
    The paradise we seek is not far. The gates of paradise is closer than we think.

Yaoi Extremist sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 10:11 PM
    In a magical place where yaoi reigns supreme
    Threads

My sig says it all.
    Made by Fast as Fire
    I <3 You!

Dai DN Angel koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 05:58 AM
    Threads

tough choice here..

but i'll go with daisuke niwa and riku harada of dnangel..

runner-up: mizuho miyanokoji and takako itsukushima of otome wa boku ni koishiteru

The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2014 04:13 AM
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads

Daisuke and Riku, Naruto and Hinata

Member Youko Kurama will become famous soon enough Youko Kurama will become famous soon enough Youko Kurama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2007 09:54 PM
    Threads

Kaoru and Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin
    Yusuke and Kayko from Yu Yu Hakusho

Thankyou Darky-chan for this siggy!

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2010 12:58 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by sasunarubishoujo View Post
    My sig says it all.
    *DIES* Not only is that beautiful but it's effin CANON!

Senior Member uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 07:38 PM
    Threads

Haruhi and Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club and Yuki and Tohru from Fruits Basket would have made a great couple.

Junior Member Nekosumi is on a distinguished road Nekosumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2007 09:09 AM
    Threads

Mamoru and Usagi from Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon. I was just so deeply touched by all those scenes, their love is just so amazing, it's a classic couple.

But Takuto and Mitsuki from Full Moon wo Sagashite is also something very beautiful, I cried loudly in the end of FMWS...

Also Syaoran and Sakura from Card Captor Sakura and Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE. It's also something amazingly touching how Syaoran has to save Sakura though she couldn't remember him and they could never have the same relationship again...

Well, those pairings are very close-to-heart for me.
    "No matter where you are....
    you will be always in my heart."

Senior Member tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2007 08:27 AM
    Threads

Asa and Rin from Shuffle!

Sig made by Riina-chan

aka. darky-chan darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 07:19 AM
    Threads

Naruto x Hinata is my choice ^^
    GONE, Goodbye.

Junior Member rastapasta is on a distinguished road rastapasta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2008 09:50 PM
    Threads

hmm..i found myself liking Takuto x Mitsuki alot

but then a Tohru x Kyo (yet, i like yuki too though! so indecisive) could be pretty interesting...i need start reading the magnas!

Mother of Uru's 5 Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2012 06:03 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sunshinegasm Steam ID: trustedoctopus

Tohru and Kyo from Fruits Basket. I know Yuki needed her, but who dates their mother? o.O; -only people who read the series, will understand that comment- Anyway, Tohru and Kyo, because they are so adorable together! x3

Sebastian is my new waifu. >w<!!

Chronic WoW Player. ♥

Senior Member miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki is infamous around these parts miaka yuki's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2011 12:18 PM
    Threads

Kenhsin and Kaoru (samurai X), Yuki and Tohru(fruits basket)

thanks hatoko_hinata1 ^_^

MAMA WE'RE ALL GOING TO HELL
    MAMA WE,RE ALL GOING TO HELL
    IM WRITTING THIS LETTER HOPING YOUR WELL
    MAMA WE'RE ALL GOING TO HELL

Help need rep please

Member ~*WaterSorceressJin07*~ is infamous around these parts ~*WaterSorceressJin07*~ is infamous around these parts ~*WaterSorceressJin07*~ is infamous around these parts ~*WaterSorceressJin07*~ is infamous around these parts ~*WaterSorceressJin07*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2007 12:00 AM
    all i can tell u is that....i'm on planet earth
    Threads

kyo and tohru from fruits basket! yaaaay! tohru doesn't show her true lovely feelings for anybody unless its Kyo n same goes wit Kyo! n_n.
    ~*AnImEISmYantIDruG!*~
    Full metal alchemist, ouran high school host club, inuyasha, sailor moon, digimon, pokemon, samurai champloo, naruto, Loveless, Beyblade, Flame of Recca, DNAngel, Invader Zim, Weiss Kreuz.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information