AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora

Junior Member rastapasta is on a distinguished road rastapasta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2008 08:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora

description from animenfo.com: Kuu Shiratori often fantasizes and dreams of her "prince", and longs to meet him as her ordinary school life in the school-city of Academia proceeds. One day, a young man, Kyoshiro Ayanokoji, transfers to her class, and strangely enough, bears a striking resemblence to the prince of her dreams. Kuu is elated, but soon after things start to not go her way, as she soon finds out that Kyoshiro is different from how she imagined him to be. However, after Kyoshiro saves her after she gets caught in the middle of a fight involving mechanical creatures and magic she has never witnessed before, she begins to appreciate him once again, and thus, a beautiful relationship between two young people commences.

I believe it is currently still showing in Japan, but was wondering if anyone else has started to watch the fansubs?

It looks somewhat promising.. well besides a few cheesy moments.
    Last edited by rastapasta; 01-22-2007 at 01:09 AM.

Junior Member NLAngel is on a distinguished road NLAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2007 12:53 AM
    Threads

I watched a subbed episode last week and was excited to start it. I dislike the ecchi though. But the storyline is interesting and I like the character designs!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, the character designs were definitely something that drew me in. There are two subbed episodes out and waiting upon the third sub. So far is drawn up a lot of questions and mysteries.. kinda of eager to find out what the deal is

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I love it. It rocks. I'm on episode 3. Kuu is cute and Kyoshiro's freakin HOT. Thus "Kuushiro" FTW. XD

This anime is based on the manga of the same name, written by KAISHAKU, who also created Kannazuki No Miko, Steel Angel Kurumi, UFO Ultramaiden Valkryie, Magical Nyan Nyan Taruto and others. Just about the whole Kannazuki cast makes their appearance in Kyosora and a few characters from the other series as well.

In short, Kyoshiro To Towa No Sora is KAISHAKU's version of Tsubasa Chronicles.

Freakin awesome. ^_^
    Last edited by 小美ドクロchan; 01-23-2007 at 12:54 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

haha Kuushiro, I like that!

have you guys seen as well La Corda D'Oro?

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2014 11:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Yes, I have seen La Corda D'Oro and I've been following the manga!

As a rabid musician myself, I got interested in it... But I was disappointed to see Hino with a "magic violin". That's just crazy! It's sooo unrealistic... Len Tsukimori is more realistic. That's how people are in the real world, sometimes. But... this author knew nothing about music when she wrote the manga. And... it shows.

But this is still a really cute manga/anime though!

Senior Member iloveyoux will become famous soon enough iloveyoux's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2008 10:56 AM
    Threads

i hv seen la corda d'oro./ but not all T.T cant find it,

OMGAH.iLOVEtoby <3
    MY CUTE CUDDLY DOG

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I love La corda! It really makes me interested in music. Thus I bought a keyboard. I really do hope the episodes become subbed as quick as Kyoshiro!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Haha, Corda d'oro made me go on a classical music download spree

Hm for the subs though - for Kyoshiro I've found there are 3 ep. subbed and corda i think 8. (all the raw are out there though)

unless all of corda has been subbed?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol, classic music is great! La corda - Its only been subbed like you said in english till 8. Pretty slow! I'm up to chapter 15 (chinese subs have helped but they've stopped for weeks too) I really enjoyed racing through episodes one after the other!

Only 3 episodes of kyoshiro has come out in japan right? That's quick for them to be subbed. I heard la corda is broadcasted at like 1am so mayb becos of that, not much pple watch it therefore subs are slow.
    Last edited by NLAngel; 01-25-2007 at 05:45 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know what you mean..nothing like that instant satisfaction of being able to find out whats next episode after episode. (Ive become addicted to buying tv show seasons because of this)

Yeah, I have seen a few extra episodes subbed in french, which i know slightly..just not the same as good ol' english though. Man, the japanese are so lucky to have it all first and have it orginally produced in their language.

GOD america. why didnt we invent anime..so disappointed in you.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

if america invented anime it'd be a bit weird because their voice acting is not so good. And there wouldn't be the nice drawings of uniform of school because they dont have those in america. :P Anyway, at least they invented the simpsons.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by NLAngel View Post
    if america invented anime it'd be a bit weird because their voice acting is not so good. And there wouldn't be the nice drawings of uniform of school because they dont have those in america. :P Anyway, at least they invented the simpsons.

totally valid points.
    theres something about anime in english..for me it doesnt usually satisfy as well as anime in the original japanese. so true what you said though, japanese voice actors are WAY more talented.

did you purchase the corda magnas off the net or are they avaliable at like barnes n' noble?

but yeah, at least we do have simpsons and south park

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I haven't read the manga yet About the uniform drawings part I mentioned, I meant all the anime with schools in it. :P
    Last edited by NLAngel; 01-27-2007 at 01:13 AM.

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

*squeals* I just saw episode 4 and it RAWKED and I'm going to watch it again!!! =D

Closed Thread

Thread Information