AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Somebody watched them??

Senior Member Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse has a brilliant future Inverse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2008 12:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Pat & Mat - Somebody watched them??

Pat & Mat (Pat a Mat).

I wonder if somebody watched this animated series. When i was 8 i really loved watching them, becouse they always made me laugh, (becouse of the strange ways they used to solve their problems). Andi i love their soundtrack, It's very catchy .
    To the official website of Pat & Mat

From Wikipedia:
    The show consists of the two characters facing a problem and trying to solve it using tools and building gadgets, which always causes more problems. Eventually, the two manage to get a satisfying result with a mostly inefficient solution.
    According to the authors, it is the manual ineptitude that inspires the stories. The humour is not the only feature of the show, but also the optmistic approach to life. The two characters always get into problematic situations but they never give up, until they solve the problem in imaginative ways.
    The show is also memorable for its soundtrack, composed by Petr Skoumal, which consists almost entirely of the theme song and a harmonica tune.
    Last edited by Inverse; 12-30-2006 at 08:39 AM.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2009 10:43 AM
    Threads

I can remember that I watched it sometimes when I was younger, probably like you 8-9 years old, but I can't really remember if I liked that serie or not... I can't even tell you what happened in this serie, but I probably liked it since I can remember of me watching it, even if that was like 13-14 years ago.

Senior Member rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 03:37 AM
    Threads

i think i saw it like maybe 1 time

Closed Thread

Thread Information