AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What Would Your Own Person On Naruto Be Like?

Senior Member BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 12:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I have an idea for an orgional character for an origional story, but the elements are similar to Nauto so I'll post a bit of info on him (A really grafic character, if you dont like blood you will never let him on TV):

Name: Tomi (Last Name Unknown)

Alias: "Red"

Personality: Highly Unstable. Split Personalities (A helpful and Kindhearted Side///A Bloody thirsty monster) Withdrawn from society for the most part. Which personality is the dominant is unknown.

Abilities: When it comes to being a Ninja, "Red" does not consider himself one nor does he qualify. However his abilities have drawn much attention. His medical studies and experiments (Many performed on himself do to lack of subjects) have proven fruitful. The most notable quality on his power is that through his experiments he has been able to reverse and direct his chakra flow and circulatory system. when injured the wounds may seem to have no effect and can quickly heal. He can even survive wounds that would prove fatal (Heavy Wounds to the Head, Throat Slitting, ect...) Though his experiments have proven incredibly, his unstable personality has access to the abilities. As long as his heart is intact he will remain alive and will be linked to all parts of his body (even a severed limb)... He can change his organic structure and bring about a series of deadly weapons. Some of his abilities are lsited below:
    -Self Mutilation: When his calmer side is in control, Red often seeks to avoid fights by discouraging the enemy with a series of terror tactics. He can slide a blade across his throat and laugh as blood pours out. He can jab a sword into his gut and walk around.
    -Dismemberment: Although it resembles Self Mutilation, this serves as more then an act of terrorizing the enemy. He can dismember his limgs which can then change form and become deadly lil creatures. The most gruesome of this ability can be when he slashes his cut, disconects the intestines and they crawl around like a snake. Usually, his the before failed this will disnerve the opponent.
    -Sea of Plauge: His medical studies also brough him across a number of diseases and sicknesses. Red has been able to harness these without being effected. The Sea of Plauge is a thick fluid of bacteria and bile, infected blood and other such things. If an opponent is striken by the fluid, they probably will not survive long.
    -Bodily Tranformation: Red wears his body like clothes and does not care if it gets torn up as long as his heart remains safe. In one of his experiments he was able to manipulate the flesh and bone of his left arm. In times of battles, the bone will tranform into a long twisted blade which will tear through the flesh of his arm, he however keeps the use of his hand. The blade is incredibly powerful and can cut though jsut about anything.
    These are the most used of his abilities. Though his kinder side prefers not to fight, his darker side if able to gain control will likely be able to cause alot of trouble.

Weapons: Though he prefers the use of his abilites (above) he carries several weapons, however many of them are blades used in Self-Mutialation and Dismemberment. His most notable weapon is two small foot long gourds, on of which is filled with an acidic vapor. The unique thing about using the vapor is that it can prove deadly to him so the seconf gourd is filled with a shampoo like fluid that is able to nuetralize the effects of the acid. He doesn't have many other weapons but on occasions can be noted a lighter, he is not a smoker, so the exact reason for the lighter is unknown.

BIO ::: His birthplace is unknow for the most part. He was born to a loving mother and father with a number of siblings. Despite the best of their efforts, Red's unstable personalities eventually caused him to locked away in a psychiatric institute after the gruesome death of a classmate. From there his stability was further damaged as the employees of the Institute were more intrested in drugging him rather then treating him. However, during a small period he made some leaps forward as he made a relationship with a fellow patient, a girl named Juri. However, one night the drugs perscribed by the Institute no longer suppressed his other personality and the darker side raped Juri. At this point Red was 14, for the next 8 years he become totally withdrawn in a padded room. He passed his time studying medical books and several other materials. At 22 years of age he finnaly reentered society (limitedly) and become obssesed with ridding his other personallity from himself. He recieved pay for his work and was even given subjects from prisons. Despite that, he had a lack of subjects and turned to experimenting on himself. Many of his experiments bore fruit, however on of the side-effects was that he became completly immune to all medications and his other side began to immerge more often and more violently. After some failures, his pay was cut and he lost all subjects. He is poor but after much work has been able to get some work here and there. No one is exactly sure if he is still pursuing his experiments.

Ok, now be honest, wouldn't that make a great character, or atleast a grea show or manga of its own!!!

Sagat's Addiction BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2009 11:30 AM
    Threads

Name: Bulma
    Village: Konoha village
    Personality: As smart as Shikamaru,as cool like Kurenai & I have the skill of Hinata.
    Bio: Was born with a bloodline-limit.The daughter of Yondaime.
    Last edited by BuLmA; 08-29-2007 at 03:33 AM.

avatar and signature made by Serated

REST IN PEACE LEGEND_S

i'm desu and i know it. Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 02:33 AM
    Threads

I'd be a side-character that appears in the background scenes or maybe I'll be the birds, even better though, I won't be a character.

Senior Member zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2010 09:35 PM
    Threads

hair: long brown and cirly
    eyes: blue
    ranking: chounin
    village: hidden leaf village
    personallity: very nice but qiute and loves neji. does not talk very much likes to train and is very good in battle. thinks kakashi is awsome! i think naruto is very anoying just like everyone els but also thinks he is funny.

cloths: a tight t-shirt that is red and has buttons shapped like butterflys and has black shorts with a red line down the side
    head band: hanging on the side of waste
    weight: 102
    hight: 5:5
    name: Jordan
    Last edited by zellk; 08-29-2007 at 05:20 PM.

The-devil-bringeR lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8 has a reputation beyond repute lordrellik8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2010 03:16 AM
    Threads

Cool ?

Tokubetsu Jonin
    /Anti-leaf/Hunter-nin
    Name: Dante of the Abyss
    Personality: Lazy, intelligent, and Funny.
    Biography: An exHunter-nin that was friend with all, even the enemies.
    Specialty: Tai-Jutsu, Sealing-Jutsu,, Nin-Jutsu, and Sword Master.
    Abilities: All the elemental jutsu and other jutsu.

Appearance
    Hair: Semi-long Light Purple
    Eyes: Dark Purple

Black shirt, pants, and coat
    Weapon: Reaper of Redemption
    That's what I would be!
    Non mihi, Non tibi, Sed nobis!
    Not for me, Not for you, But for us!

Xbox Live Gamertag: lordrellik8
    Feel free to add me as a friend.

Senior Member Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2007 05:25 PM
    Threads

Name:Keigo Uchiha
    personality: funny, stubborn, strong willed, loving
    biograph:He is the son of Sasuke and Michiko(my oc) Uchiha. He learned the sharingan when his teammates were about to get killed by Sound nin. A girl named Akiko Hyuga, the daughter of Neji and Ami(my friends oc) has HUGE crush on him. He ignored her most of the time but Akiko tries her hardest to impress him.
    village:hidden in the leaves
    pets name(s): has a dog named Komo.
    Sasukelover77

IT'S MY LITTLE BLACK BOOK OF DEATH.

FAMILY:
    older sisters: Mizuko Riko Imimoshi and Sakura Itachi
    cousin: lordrellik8
    sister: Nejilover77

Senior Member nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2007 11:07 AM
    Threads

I've already got too many characters for my fanfictions, so I don't feel like coming up with another one. I'll just go with one of my more recent characters:

Name: Kaitou Mikage

Village: Hidden Rain

Traits: moody, stubborn, high-strung, intelligent

Bloodline Limit: mind possession (learns whatever they know and controls them)

Biography: Mikage was often teased by her peers as a child, so she rarely interacted with other people aside from her parents. Her intellect made her a child prodigy, and she became a genin at age seven and reached the rank of chuunin at age nine. However, civil war erupted in the village and claimed the lives of her parents shortly after she became a chuunin. Disillusioned by the loss, Mikage defected from Hidden Rain.

Weapons: kunai and shuriken

Strengths: She is highly intelligent and a good strategist.

Weaknesses: She favors using her Bloodline Limit, but it requires physical contact and can take several minutes to activate. She also lacks physical strength, so she relies mainly on long-range ninjutsu or genjutsu unless her opponent is unconscious or otherwise vulnerable.

Appearance: She has short, choppy lavender hair (think Kaede from Negima!) and light blue eyes; she's also fairly short and has an average build.
    Last edited by nikoko-nozomu; 10-07-2007 at 11:49 AM.

Always evolving...if ever so strangely

Member Inuzuka Ryoushin will become famous soon enough Inuzuka Ryoushin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 07:33 AM
    Threads

mine is from my fanfictions ^_^

name: Inuzuka Ryoushin
    maiden name: Kokoro Ryoushin
    village: Konoha (now)
    personality: loving, caring, tough but crybaby inside
    weapons: violin and kunai
    strength: hmmm.. she is a good defender
    weakness: supportive type, not offensive
    biography: she's the first daughter of Nidaime Otokage, born in Oto. she has 2 younger sisters. she escaped from her house because her family treated her bad when she was 13, then Temari, who was on mission, found her and took her to Suna. when she was 16, she got a mission with Kiba, then they fell in love. when she was 20, she got married to Kiba. and she's afraid of the dogs
    appearance: she has wavy short black hair and green eyes. she's not too tall, but not too short. not too thin but not too fat. just average

ahaha, that's me, actually
    Last edited by Inuzuka Ryoushin; 09-30-2007 at 08:48 AM.
    signature by Azure Arianna
    art by a friend I adore the most

Senior Member Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo has a reputation beyond repute Insurgo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2008 12:26 AM
    Threads

Name: Niirotsuki Unknown Last name
    Weapons: Katana, Shurikens, Explosive Kunai's and Shurikens.
    Village: Unknown where he was born. Currently in the Rain Village.

Persona: Dark. Cold. Unforgiving.

Attacks: Blood line is a secret. The User eye's switched to a different color by the element he or she uses. It allows him Copy any technique except Blood line techniques and counter any Techniques by watching it at least Two times. It also enables him to use Chakra at will. It also allows him to use Multiple weapons around him by using Chakra. It also prevents him from being effected by Genjutsu when his eyes are Red. Also by the Birth of the Clan his most ability lies in Taijutsu and Weapons.

Attack names: The Guardians Love. Multiple weapons surround him, using it for defensive purposes and combat as well.

Teleport. His eye's turn white and allows him to teleport at short distances at will.

Lightning's love. Multiple lightnings began to strike the foe making him or her numb for a short time or long time depending on the Chakra of the foe.
    others are unknown.

Techniques he copied. Kage Bushin. Multiple Genjutsu's. Grand fire ball. And many more.

Bio: Little is known about the Boy, except he has Blue hair and multiple eye colors. It was also seem that he was spotted several times when accidents happen like multiple old Villages short, being wiped out with no survivors. His cold persona and cold eyes he usually has show that he has been hurt and out for revenge. He is loner and does not carry friends nor any family.

Appearance: Check my Signature. (Yes I RP Characters I find.)
    Note: He has some qualities of me. Care to guess what?
    We tend to look alike, except for the hair style and eye color.
    Last edited by Insurgo; 10-01-2007 at 08:16 PM.

"I'm done with what you call Emotion. . ."

"There is no good nor evil. But thinking makes it so."

Senior Member Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers has a reputation beyond repute Ashers's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2007 08:22 PM
    Threads

Name: Misa Rose
    Biography: [Mm not too sure about this]
    Born: The village hidden in the mist

Special Jutsu: something to do with water.. xD

gotta work on this sometime later XD

A sorta....fairytale <3

Senior Member Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2008 12:10 PM
    Threads

ok, I love this...

Name: Kaida (means little dragon) Hatake (yes, she is Kakashi's daughter)
    Rank: She is the level of an anbu, but never took the tests, so "technically" she is a chunin
    Story: She is called the Bushi-Megami (warrior goddess) becasue when she was born she was born with a power called the Shinkanto, which appeared once every century in her mother's clan. The Shinkanto gives you unlimited chakra, and you can steal chakra and kekai genkai from your opponents, but only if you see them use their ability. Kaida is the only one that can kill Orochimaru, so when she was 5, Orochimaru came in and killed her mother and little brother looking for her, so she and Kakashi lived in hiding for awhile. Then, like 6 months later, the kyuubi attacked, and Kaida thought her dad was killed so she ran away and met Haku and Zabuza and was trained to be an assassin. She and Haku grew up and fell in love (he is a MALE in my story), but Haku was killed trying to protect Kaida from kunai that Sasuke threw at her. Kaida's shinkanto activated, she beat the living dalights out of Sasuke, and went back to the Leaf village.
    Personaliy: very shy and calm, she doesn't trust many people, but if you earn her trust, she will never let you down. She is also very intelligent, and she thinks like Shikamaru. She hates to see people pick on others and therefore doesn't really like Neji, but favors Hinata. She doesn't like to show it, but she is very kind and caring, and at first she had to harden her heart to become an assassin cuz she never liked hurting anything.
    She wears all black, has a ponytail, blue eyes, and brown hair with bangs that cover the left side of her face. She also has the Sharingan.
    She hates Sasuke and Sakura, but gets along well with just about everyone else!! oh, and her and Rock Lee are really good friends!
    Last edited by Assassin of Konoha; 10-07-2007 at 05:36 PM.

Senior Member Jinkazuma has a reputation beyond repute Jinkazuma has a reputation beyond repute Jinkazuma has a reputation beyond repute Jinkazuma has a reputation beyond repute Jinkazuma has a reputation beyond repute Jinkazuma has a reputation beyond repute Jinkazuma has a reputation beyond repute Jinkazuma has a reputation beyond repute Jinkazuma has a reputation beyond repute Jinkazuma has a reputation beyond repute Jinkazuma has a reputation beyond repute Jinkazuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2010 02:03 AM
    Threads

Name: Jin Kazuna
    Rank:lost sanin(at the power of the legendary 3 sanin but not included as 1)
    Village:destroyed
    Jutsu type: elements- wind water-ice-light
    About him:He came from a ochino clan within a village his entire clan was destroyed because of a blood line within the clan. He got a sword from dad that had great powers locked within it... the sword was infused with jutsu giving it power. He no longer has a village so he hunts down the strongest Rogues he can find and kills them. He is considered a S rank missing nin.His eye is close to the sharingan but lacks some of it abilitys and has new ones of it own... it can see far distances but it can detect anything that is thrown at him or around him when it is activated. It takes up so up energy that it can only be used for 20 mins at most and there are 3 levels of it. there bloodline gives the the ability to transform into a demon glowing with charka thats only goal is to kill every 1 around them so most of the clan has to wear a seal to keep it locked inside of them and it is forbidden to release it

{I think this is sortof cool especially since i like to make new kind of animes and write out a cool story line for them}
    Last edited by Ωmega; 10-04-2007 at 11:26 AM.

Junior Member Shinigami no Senka is on a distinguished road Shinigami no Senka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2007 01:57 AM
    Threads

Name: Keera of the Flames
    Skin: Pale
    Village: Village Hidden in the Leaves (I'm going to call the village Konohagakure because it's easier to type...)
    Jutsu element(s): Fire and Wind

Hair: Long, black hair that is tied in a low ponytail at the base of her neck. Also has fox ears and a tail.
    Eyes: Red eyes with slitted pupils (Yay Kyuubi eyes!)
    Outfit: Black knee-length shorts, black sleeveless shirt over a long-sleeved fishnet shirt, black belt with various pouches attached, black combat boots. Has her hitai-ate (Forehead protecter/headband) across her forehead.

Personality: Very insane. Can be hyper-as-can-be one moment, deadly-and-vicious the next.

Bio: She was born of a fox-demon father and a human mother. Because of this, she was loathed by both races. As a result, she run far away from the forests she inhabited with her parents and came to Konoha in a desperate attempt to live a normal life. Shortly before arriving in Konoha, she created a genjutsu to hide her fox-demon heritage. After several years of hard work, dedication, and her hightened senses, she worked her way up to Hunter-nin status, giving her a chance to feel needed by someone.

Wow...never knew I could write so much...O.o;;;

Junior Member Allonose is infamous around these parts Allonose is infamous around these parts Allonose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2007 04:36 PM
    Threads

Name:Zanku
    born:Sand
    Sepcial:Fox Form Jutsu

Senior Member Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2010 05:28 PM
    Threads

Okay, here we go!

Name: Yumaki Tomoyo

Place of Birth: Hidden Village of the Sea (made up, sorry...)

Background: She was born in the village of the Sea, and her mother was killed when she was very young, because her mother held the key to one of the most sacred jutsus of the village. She took it to her grave. Tomoyo grew up with the village's current Hokage, who was a strong female ninja.

Physical Description: She has wavy, navy blue hair worn in a large loose bun. She has huge clear brown eyes, and pure snowlike skin.

Clothing: She wears a blue dress that almost reaches her knees, and has a slit from her hips down. She wears black shorts underneath, and she has fingerless gloves to protect her palms and wrists.

Special Jutsus: Tsunami Chakra

Missions: D-ranked=7, C-ranked=2

Siggy by me!

Senior Member BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 12:54 AM
    Threads

I have begun work on 3 new characters and I jope to post pics and profiles shortly...

Names: (For the most part, rather Un-Asian/Japanese)
    Burldon Blavonovich (Based off my own name, Slavic) - - - (Ninja of the Plauges)
    Murad Hussein (Inspired by Turkish/Arabic Leaders) - - - (Ninja of the East)
    Ruri Takahi (Inspired by Japanese Sources) - - - (Ninja of the Cards)

:-* lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2010 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

this sounds fun! let's see...

Name : Seira Uchiha

Personality : kind, stubborn, a bit hot-tempered, genius

Special Technique : Sharingan and Fire Jutsu(s)

Biography : a member of Uchiha Clan who lived faraway from her family. did not know Sasuke before she met him on a battle. after the destruction of her clan, she tried to regain it again in a 'right way'. after tried a long way, she could help Sasuke back to his sense just as before he met Orochimaru. the 2 succeeded on regain the power and the might of Uchiha Clan and lived happily ever after.
    Last edited by lovelicious; 10-19-2007 at 08:11 PM.

iProcrastinate. Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish T.T

Name: Rin Kagurazaki
    B-day: June 6th

Special Jutsu: Howling Moon- She turns into an Anbu Gray-Wolf on a rampage, VERY quick and powerful.
    Personality: Sorta stubborn, kinda shy and very kind and likes to get the job done. Alot like Tohru Honda I guess you could say. She has been through ALOT in her life. More social around people she knows. She is a vert good stragietist.

Hair: Alittle past shoulder length. Brown-ish, Black-ish.
    Eyes: Brown-ish, Hazel-ish, Black-ish
    Outfit: Black leggings, past knees, black skirt like Anko's that is easy to move in, black net shirt like under Sakura's dress, has the black part across the chest thank god lol, w/ black gloves like Kakashi's that go up to her elbows. Black zoris. (Ninja Sandels that the characters wear in Naruto)

Born: Village Hidden in the Leaves

Weapons: Shuriken, Kunai, Martial Arts, ect...

Goal: To avenge familys death (Killed by Orochimaru) She wants to become an ANBU

Yeah. I tried, lol.
    Last edited by Yuuki Kurosu; 10-19-2007 at 11:01 PM.
    I Sig by Hakuchuumu<3 I

We're Waiting For You. :]

Senior Member Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Name: Daisuke Nara
    hair color: Gold-ish color
    eye color: dark grey
    personality: quite and tough when needs to be
    biograph: Daisuke Nara is the son of Shikamaru and Temari Nara. He has a sister named Hitomi. Daisuke and his sister are very close and rarely ever fight. Daisuke hates fighting and tries to avoid it if possible. He is trying to master the Shadow possesion jutsu taught by father.
    village: hidden in the leaves
    Sasukelover77

FAMILY:

-Property of Ky Love- Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2010 02:06 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cpt Fox McCloud

Biography: (No this is not Scorpion this is someone else I made). Formally a ninja of his own society, he was exiled. He was his own family, silent, and powerful. When he want's to fight he fight's he does not mess around, he has one katana seathed behind his back. He has his own chakra limit's if he uses to much he may die, or get uncounsious. He learned the sharingan when he was eleven by his sensei: Hanzo Hattori. When he was a child [My character] he did not have a family, nor anybody loved him, he always was hated, untill he grew up untill his adult years he was exiled from his own ninja clan. He taught himself how to be a ninja without any supervision, or any assistance from an adult. At the age of twelve he learned how to use the "Kage Bushin no Jutsu", later he found out he had something inside him a demon called: "Xaingsha". That demon uses the chakra to get him stronger, but fails to do a Jutsu. Untill he learned how to use Xaingsha's power's.

Name: Ryu [No last name].

Senior Member TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Name: Lord Kelvin (he claims this is his name, and no one has been daring enough to contradict the lunatic)
    Occupation: What now? General bum, has no left eye, hassles everyone else, lives in the forest near Konoha...alone...
    Pasttimes: Screams to the sky, insulting a man named (he claims) Mr. Finbar
    is known to climb trees and fling rocks at passerby (was once injured by a ninja doing while this, thus the eyepatch)
    Detail: His eyepatch has a picture of a kunai on it, & he wears it as a trophy ('Hey, guess what? I got into a fight with a ninja...hehe..."), owns a badger (pet), is nearly completely bald (white hair remnants), and dresses in rags
    Truth: this man was once in the Anbu, but desserted upon seeing the propotion of casualties within their ranks (and so is exiled)
    - Can be relied upon to say something outlandish every twenty minutes or so
    - Is estimated to be sixty years old
    | Puppy Linux || Get it right. ||

If you would like to seek unification with my dynasty, simply plant the flag of the Central Asterikan Republic into your signature to join in the glory that is TheAsterism!

Junior Member Kimera is a glorious beacon of light Kimera is a glorious beacon of light Kimera is a glorious beacon of light Kimera is a glorious beacon of light Kimera is a glorious beacon of light Kimera is a glorious beacon of light Kimera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2008 03:40 PM
    Threads

Name: Uchiha Erashi
    Special Jutsu:Wolf Form Jutsu and Sharingan
    Village:Konoha (now)
    Story:Erashi is 2 yrs older than her lil brother Sasuke. She saw who killed her parents- Pain her sensei. He teach her a lot of techniques cuz she is a genius (like Neji) He wanted to use her. When she was 15 Itachi told her to escape. (yup Pain told Erashi that he was gonna kill Itachi if she try to escape or sometin') Then she met with Tsunade sama. She wanted to see Sasuke but he was with Orochimaru. Tsunade gave her a 'mission' -to protect Naruto (from Acatsuki) She used her special jutso (the Wolf From Jutso) cuz he think he can kill Acatsuki alone She pretend that she is Naruto's ninja dog (and pet) Blue.She was with Naruto 2 yrs then she met Sasuke but she didnt tell him that she is alive.He told that she is Naruto's ninja dog ... Then they met with a Acatsuki member and she show herself Naruto was in shock O_O like the others when Naruto and Erashi come back to Konoha
    Hair: Like Blue's from WR
    Eyes: Blue
    PS:
    She looks like her granny but the others from the Uchiha clan look like Madara
    Last edited by Kimera; 10-25-2007 at 02:40 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Name: Hitomi Nara
    hair color: dark grey-ish color
    eye color: dark grey
    personality: strong-willed and friendly
    biograph: Hitomi Nara is the daughter of Shikamaru and Temari Nara. She has a brother named Daisuke and gets along with him very well. Her mother is mentoring her in using her fan and tries to master it like her brother does the Shadow posession jutsu.
    village: hidden in the leaves
    Sasukelover77

FAMILY:

Member Captain Ellipsis is infamous around these parts Captain Ellipsis is infamous around these parts Captain Ellipsis is infamous around these parts Captain Ellipsis is infamous around these parts Captain Ellipsis is infamous around these parts Captain Ellipsis is infamous around these parts Captain Ellipsis's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2011 09:43 PM
    Threads

name: sora namikaze
    born: rain village
    biography: was born in rain village but moved to leaf village very young because her brother killed her clan but her other brother survived then died. then her brother who killed her clan took her in. she supposly died at age of 12 but turns out she didnt.
    special jutsu: rennegan (sound fimiliar?)

well thats it and yes i took sora off of kingdom hearts because hes awesome and his name means sky

Member heny_alonso is a glorious beacon of light heny_alonso is a glorious beacon of light heny_alonso is a glorious beacon of light heny_alonso is a glorious beacon of light heny_alonso is a glorious beacon of light heny_alonso's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2007 10:46 PM
    Threads

Name: Hikaru (actually name doesn’t matter)
    Code name: Zikara (means stubborn or steel heart in Sanskrit if not mistaken)
    Village: Hidden Village of Music—different from Sound Village (newly invented, sophisticated village with high culture)
    Rank: Not specified coz she never show off and better hide herself or run in a battle or hide behind Kakashi (except in very urgent situation she will show her true ability), but basically will be developing just like Naruto Uzu and someday become as level as Jiraiya, 4th Hokage, etc (mention great persons there…)
    Role in Naruto:Kakashi’s soul mate—his most important person.

Equipment: Katana and some elemental & healing magic (jutsu…)Able to talk to animals and summons somesCharacter and physic:Smart, quick, and beautifulJeez… if only that happens.
    Last edited by heny_alonso; 10-25-2007 at 09:31 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information