AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What Would Your Own Person On Naruto Be Like?

Member narutoluvr20 is infamous around these parts narutoluvr20 is infamous around these parts narutoluvr20 is infamous around these parts narutoluvr20 is infamous around these parts narutoluvr20 is infamous around these parts narutoluvr20 is infamous around these parts narutoluvr20 is infamous around these parts narutoluvr20 is infamous around these parts narutoluvr20 is infamous around these parts narutoluvr20's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 03:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: idk but i have one

Default my person

my naruto person would be....

Name: Mio Takusha

kunoichi chunin

ninjutsu

strong confident friendly cheery..

a lot of chakra
    Narutoluvr20

i love anime!!

ninja,chunin

Senior Member LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2009 09:00 AM
    Threads

Name : Ari Koivuneh (xd)
    Age : 210 ( Hes learned a jutsu wich gives him a longer life, Still hes in skins of 25-30 year old male )
    Class : Genin ( Hes just not classed, his skills goes way past S-rank Jounin )
    Village : None
    Weapon : Katana and a kodachi
    Fighting style : Mostly taijutsu, Ninjutsu and summoning jutsus when he gets serious
    Specialities : Ability to move REALLY fast, Adding specific chakra to his blade to make them freeze everything they touch.
    Summoning Type : Ancient Ice Beastiary:
    1st. Ice Cat ( Fighting/Scouting )
    2nd. Frozen Eagle ( Scouting )
    3rd. Snow Lion ( Fighting )
    4th. Ice Medusa ( Protecting/Healing )
    5th. Huge ice Dragon ( Fighting )
    Special Ninjutsus :
    Sudden Winter ( Turn summer into winter, making his summons and ice jutsus work better )
    Turbulens of Snow ( Summons a tiny but powerfull snowstorm, making his enemies freeze )
    Frost Nova ( Freezes everything around him for the radius of 7,5-12 meters )
    Frozen Thorne ( Ropelike chakra that is cast from the tip of his blade, Freezes if hits )
    Ice Barrage ( Summons Huge Barriers of ice out of nowhere, Stronger if theres water nearby. Ice types Ultimate Jutsu )

He was the most powerfull and bloodthirst ninja when he was young. Killed thousands of Skilled ninja, assasinated lots powerfull people. He got his Nickname ( White Whisper ) out of his way of using ice jutsu and killing in an instant. One day he just vanished, and started living as a sherpa on a cold mountain near the hidden village of snow. Akatsuki knew about his existence, and tried to convince him to join their organisation, he declined the offer gently, but then Akatsuki tried to take him with force, ending up with 4 Akatsuki members dead, with no scratches in him. Rest of the akatsuki got away with some stupid jutsu Pein used. Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi met him, while chasing two akatsuki members. Ari saw the akatsuki members ( 2 new ones ) running at the frozen mountain. He memorized the cloaks, and Slaughtered them in an instant right infront of NaruSakuKakas eyes. Then Ari offered them a place to stay for night. Ari found Naruto very interesting person, and liked his attitude. He liked it that much that he left with Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi to Konoha. Signed into a Genin, and joined team 7. lol

Junior Member nakamoto aguoto is on a distinguished road nakamoto aguoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 11:24 PM
    Threads

Shinzo Akamiri
    Village: Konoha
    Story: His clan branded his as they do to every person in this clan and he has a tatoo on his eye given 2 him at birth which every one in his clan picked on him and made him a outkast.At age 13 he went on a rampage and tortured everty one in his clan.Using a jutsu that Uchiha Madara tought him.
    Special Jutsu: Black Flames

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by nakamoto aguoto View Post
    Shinzo Akamiri
    Village: Konoha
    Story: His clan branded his as they do to every person in this clan and he has a tatoo on his eye given 2 him at birth which every one in his clan picked on him and made him a outkast.At age 13 he went on a rampage and tortured everty one in his clan.Using a jutsu that Uchiha Madara tought him.
    Special Jutsu: Black Flames
    Oh wow.. xD Yay. Another person knows who Madara is.
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Senior Member Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2007 05:25 PM
    Threads

awesome!! this is mine

Name: Michiko Uzumaki
    personality: funny, stubborn, strong willed, loving
    biograph: she is naruto's sister and has uchiha blood running through her veins. (i'll explain later in my fanfic, my user is darkwolf24) she learned the sharingan when her and her teammates, Ami Uzumaki(Michiko's cousin), and Sasuke Uchiha were in the land of waves. she also has a ten-tailed wolf demon sealed inside her named Matsuki.
    village:hidden in the leaves
    pets name(s): has a pet wolf named Nakomi who knows transformation and a few other jutsus.
    Last edited by Sasukelover77; 08-14-2007 at 03:25 PM.
    Sasukelover77

IT'S MY LITTLE BLACK BOOK OF DEATH.

FAMILY:
    older sisters: Mizuko Riko Imimoshi and Sakura Itachi
    cousin: lordrellik8
    sister: Nejilover77

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 05:32 PM
    Threads

OHHHHH AM I having FUN with this one...

Yoshimitzu Hyugima
    Biography: Born in the Village Hidden in the Mist. Rose through the ranks slowly but surely proving his power and worth. Later as he matured, become one of the most perverted ninja known for both his antics and norty books. Best friends and customers are Jiraiya and Kakashi respectively.
    Characteristics: Blonde Hair, sneaky, always on the look out for young flesh of women to make a new book to satisfy his fans and himself. Skilled at stealth and hand-to-hand combat. Outside his perversion in his off life, he's very seriously and a very strategic thinker. Often catches onto tricks, Jutsu, and patterns before anyone else making him efficent. Also a bit of a loud mouth with a bit of superiority complex (kind like Jiraiya mets Naruto)
    Born: Village Hidden In The Mist
    Special Jutsu: Sexy Jutsu & Water Imprisonment (what Zabusa did to Kakashi when they met and he was stuck in a bubble of water)

Yeah I have fun :-D
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

BANKAI! ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫ has a reputation beyond repute ♫mk-chan♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 09:15 AM
    frickin tokyo japan and 5 years in germany
    Threads

^0^ how much fun!!!!!!!!! <3
    Name:Naro
    Age:<human age 14><demon age(since fox is a type of dog shes 68 years old)>
    Biography:Naro is the daughter of the nine tails fox concealed inside naruto. found during the training of naruto,sauske, and sakura. sakura was "attacked" by naro who just wanted to play. Naro can transform into human form to blend in with every village she passes through. Naro is usually playful,carefree and can confuse you at times. her strength and skill are above average hence, she grew up watching ninja's train in the shawdows and have adapted their sense of jutsu. now how she survived alone in the wild is another story (i actually have this all written down!).
    Characteristics:Carefree,playful,in some cases vain,a swee adorable girl with a hidden sense of savagery.(in what i mean as in her savage demon form).
    Born:?????
    Special Jutsu:hm lets see its not acutally a jutsu i think O.o:human transformation for unlimited amount of time(that's just instinct im sure) cloning herself(saw naruto do it) and others it varies (lets just say she's still in training ^-^;

<3 Naro is my oringinal creation...i thought of her out of randomness! =]]
    another nail tailed fox!!!
    could anyone help me perfect her strengths and abilities! :]
    Noel Fieldling+Julian Barrat= Mighty Boosh Love
    "I"M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!"
    -Chowder

Junior Member nakamoto aguoto is on a distinguished road nakamoto aguoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by w yǔ View Post
    Oh wow.. xD Yay. Another person knows who Madara is.
    yay Madara is the best ninja ever thats why shinzo is the second best but i dont think Madara is the true leader of Akatsuki though i think it's Obito Uchiha.

Theomorphic Abomination Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 11:32 PM
    Threads

Name:Ima Fairy
    Biography:Born in the uncha uncha club in LA
    Characteristics:Skilled in fashion and textile making, intellect and insight on newest trends, commonly says things in an effeminate voice with an upward inflection, swinging his wrist about.
    Special Jutsu:Ninja Art:Your-so-silly Jutsu
    Last edited by Azel; 08-08-2007 at 11:14 PM.

Member canta per me is just really nice canta per me is just really nice canta per me is just really nice canta per me is just really nice canta per me's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 05:25 PM
    Threads

Name: Hayate Michi
    Jutsu: Mind Control Jutsu and a Jutsu which makes the person very edgy and schizophrenic.
    Short Bio: Born in the Village of the Hidden Mist but travels non-stop. As a Tokubetsu Jonin Hayate specializes in and has perfected her Jutsu.

Last edited by canta per me; 08-08-2007 at 11:23 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nakamoto Aguoto
    Village: Miising nin-From Village Hidden In The Mist
    Abilities: Main: Ninjutsu Other:Gentjutsu 2nd and Taijutsu 3rd
    Jutsu:Transformation
    2ouble Sclither-Two Chakra Swords
    3:Water Flames-Burns Anything
    4:Encaving Ice Needles-Traps Opponent
    5:Bright Light Blinds Opponent For 30 Seconds
    6:Acid Mist-Dissovles Anythings It Touches
    7:Torturing Jutsu-Forbidden Jutsu
    Biography:His Family Abbandoned Him At the Age Of Three.So When He Graduated From The AcadamyHe Went Off To Killed His Family.Which Was Unsuccessful. Murdered the Raikage For Not Telling Him Where His Family Was Hidden . At Age Fourteen Caught Up With Them One Morning In The Leaf Village And Totured Them To Death.
    Accomplishments:Killed Raikage
    1:Murdered His Family
    2:Injured The Following Akatsuking: Kisame, Diedara, and Kakuzu. After Protcetting THe Third Jincuuriki. It Took All Akatsuki Members To Kill Him But Pein,His Girlfriend, And Itachi.
    3:Almost Killed Neji While Naruto Went On His 2 And a Half Year Break During The Jounin Exam.
    Kekei Genkei:Has Shuriken Shaped Earings THat He Can Turn Big To Use As A Weapon. Can Hear Anything From A 100 Meters Away.

Senior Member Nejilover77 has a spectacular aura about Nejilover77 has a spectacular aura about Nejilover77 has a spectacular aura about Nejilover77's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2008 12:00 PM
    Threads

this is fun, here's mine

Name:Ami Uzumaki
    personality:strong willed, caring, kind,and calm
    biograph:she is the cousin of Naruto and Michiko Uzumaki. Her dad died fighting Kyuubi and Matsuki. Her mom's whereabouts are unknown. she has a secret crush on Neji Hyuga. and she is also the apprentice of Tsunade.
    village:hidden in he leaves
    pet(s):a pet cat named butterscotch
    Friendship is like little jems scattered all over the earth.
    And when you find them they are very precious to you.

Junior Member windscythe696 is on a distinguished road windscythe696's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2007 02:45 AM
    Threads

this sounds fun

GENDERr:male

NAME:kenshin hatake but every one calls him by (shadow scythe)

PARENTS: (dad)kakashi hatake (mom)anko mitarashi

FAVORITE FOOD:sweet and sour chicken

PERSONALITY:hates all but his master orochimaru and fell inlove with ino,hates sasuke (because ino likes him)

DECRPYTION:short black hair,jet black suit, sharp talon gloves,and a mask over his chin and mouth

WEAPON:chain scythe

FAVORITE JUTSU:dark eclipse jutsu(blocks out the sun),shadow clone jutsu,shadow form (turns himself into a shadow so he cant be harmed)

SUMMONING JUTSU:vigurath the shadow fox( a very powerful fox mad from the darkness in is own heart)

WEAKNESSES: (only one weakness) ino

BLOODLINE TRAIT:invisible third eye ( lets him see in the dark just like its daylight)

NINJA INFO:he became a anbu black ops at age 6,kicked out of the leaf village at age 8,found in the forest by orochimaru at age 9 and was trained to kill other anbu black ops without breaking a sweat.even orochimaru dosn't want him as an enemy.he finely mastered taijustsu at age 13 then he disappeared without a trace.

BEWARE:he attacks from the shadows with his scythe and you might see him in one spot and he really be right behind you ready for you to look at his scythe as it cuts out your eyes
    Last edited by windscythe696; 08-10-2007 at 08:01 AM.

Keiko here~~~ Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 05:46 PM
    Threads

Cool thread here!

NAME: Hatake Keiko

AGE:16/17 (age unknown because she was not sure of it herself)

PERSONALITY: Her moods change with winds. She's nice when she's in a good mood, but when she is not, usually she'll shy away from everyone else till she gets better. She loves to observe, and rarely does attack unless they are too close for comfort. Have strong insecurity issues, and sometimes too selfish in wanting people's attention.

JUTSU:Summon gusts of winds at her command. Her favourite is the Wind Tempest, which usually throws people miles away.

BACKGROUND: An abandoned child. She was mistreated and ended up in Kakashi's care. She trusted him, but her trust was betrayed when he left to become a teacher at the ninja school. She enrolled into a ninja school herself, top of her class, and after graduation had left in pursuit of people who can give her care, and comfort. Had since rekindled ties with Kakashi but they were no longer as close as before. It is unknown whether she's in love with him or not.
    Last edited by Interpreter; 08-10-2007 at 08:16 AM.
    Legend_S. Forever a great friend, will never forget you. R.I.P.

Made by dearest sis akari_aurion! XP Arigatou ne~

S-Class Kusa-nin Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi has a reputation beyond repute Engi no Juushichi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2008 07:22 AM
    Threads

Name : Tsuyatsuya Shigure

Village: Amegakure no Sato (Hidden Rain Village)

Personality: However he feels on a certain day. Mostly cheerful and sarcastic.

Jutsu: Shirou Suiton and Suiton (Gen and Ninjutsu) and Senbonjutsu from parasols. Favorite technique Kirigakure no Jutsu (Genjutsu form.)

Background: Simple shinobi who rose through the rank and decided to stop and take his own group of genin.
    (Thanks to Sushyisama <3)
    Anywho, I've remade my appearance again. <3
    [Btw Juushichi = 17 = 17th. Now you know.]

~Water Angel~ Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2009 08:05 PM
    Threads

Name: Mizuko Imimoshi
    Background: She was born in the village hidden in the leaves. When she was born her father was killed. She lived with her mother and her mother got re-married so she lived with her mother and her step-father. When she was 5 she became the heiress to the throne of the clan. Then her mother was killed her by uncle for various reasons. So she lived with her step-father ever since. She is a very skilled kunoichi. She also has a crush on Sasuke Uchiha.
    Personality: Caring, funny, kind, and brave
    Jutsu: Water Dragon Jutsu, Water style, water shockwave, and Water style, water wall. She can also summon large amounts of water to a place where there is no water at all.
    Sig made by: sev121993

Junior Member blue_shinigami is a name known to all blue_shinigami is a name known to all blue_shinigami is a name known to all blue_shinigami is a name known to all blue_shinigami is a name known to all blue_shinigami is a name known to all blue_shinigami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2008 05:31 AM
    Look around, you might see my house, yeah..
    Threads

Mine’s here:

Name: Kayado Ayami
    Information(I’m going to make this story short. You can read more at the topic: “Share us the story you have created for your invented anime in Naruto”. This topic will be made soon. So, while waiting, you can make your own story) : She was trained by Orochimaru. Only in 3 months, they have the total of 90 battles. Kayado wins 89 times and have been defeated in 1 battle. After the 90th battle of Orochimaru and Kayado, Orochimaru bit her neck to give her the cursed seal. She feel weak a little, but having the feeling of being strong as time pass by. She have master all jutsus. The genjutsu, taijutsu, ninjutsu, fuuinjutsu, kinjutsu and kuchiyose no jutsu (doujutsu is not included because she doesn’t have the kekkei genkai abilities. She could only have one because of her necklace. Her necklace have the pieces of the Gem of Jutsus, the small pieces. This gem allows the user to put the blood of that person to one of it’s pieces. Once that she have put it in the largest size, she could use any jutsu from that person’s clan, even the jutsus that his/her clan have learned. But this is just temporary. This would be permanent if she have transported 3 drops of blood from that person, using a needle) She’s been a student of Arashi (Yondaime) for 1 year. They have 30 battles. Kayado wins 27 battles and loses in 3 battles. Arashi, on the other hand, wins 3 battles and loses in 27 battles. She met Itachi when she bumped at him. She didn’t even notice that because she’s following the path where the the clouds go, so as Itachi. Itachi is the only one who knows her true Identity. Nobody knows that she’s actually a she. All ninjas know that she’s a he. She’ve been a friend of Itachi (not best friends. Itachi would’ve killed her. Or maybe Itachi would’ve been killed). She have graduated at ninja academy at the age of 7, become a chuunin at 11 and become a jounin at 13 ang so on. She’s a S-ranked criminal. In a mission, she have killed 900 ninjas, 50 ninjas that’s in the way of their mission, 50 innocent, irritating and annoying ninjas. After her 1100th mission, the A-rank mission, the last battle made her faint (because of too much use of chakra and so many wound). Her teammates and her sensei, Miyake, Hinaki(the girl. Before she could enter the ninja academy, she convinced the hokage to not to let the others know who she really is. But the truth, the hokage does not know who she really is. Instead of teaming her up with two boys, the hokage decided to team her up with one girl and one boy. So nobody would know who she really is) and Shikaki (He’s not a relative of Shikamaru. He’s their sensei) brought her back to Konoha, anyway, they have finished the mission. When she’s better, 2 jounins have proceeded in her room, just to visit her. Before she could kill them, 3 chuunins arrive (the two of them is not her teammate. And one of the jounin is not her sensei). Before the five could get out of the room, she have killed them, then escaped. She rushed to the hokage’s office and tell them noting but lies. She asked the hokage if she could travel around (their hokage is now the 5th, Tsunade), good thing the hokage allows her to do that, then she leave the room and grin. Before the Godaime have the knowledge that Kayado have killed the 2 jounins and the 3 chuunins that visited her in the hospital, she’s out of Konoha. While traveling she saw a cave. She scan the area of the cave using a jutsu that nobody could feel the flowing chakra. Except for the four, Itachi, Kisame, Deidara and Sasori. They felt the chakra and they go out for a moment, looking if someone’s there. They saw Kayado, Kayado saw them too. Before she could escape, she’ve been caught on by Deidara. Itachi then recognizes that she’s Kyado “Kayado?!?” “Good thing you know, Itachi Uchiha…” then the three got confused (Kisame. Sasori and Deidara. Sasori, not expressing he’s confused) “um…uh… you two know each other???” Then the rest of the Akatsuki members go outside, including the leader, Pein. “What do we have here? Now, what were you’re planning to do? Spy on Akatsuki and tell your whole country about us?” Pein said anger inside, no expression outside “why would I ever do that if my country ninjas wishes to kill me” Kayado said “-sigh- same like the past…. Only if I’m allowed to join here… as a substitute member…” “You could only join us if you can defeat us all” “that’ll be really easy” after the one hour waiting…. “Can we start now?!?” Kayado said, hot-tempered “then let’s start” the leader said. Kayado have defeated them really easy, even though she’s not using her cursed seal, only her Snake eyes(She got this from his father. It’s really different than Orochimaru’s eyes). A little bit hard to defeat the Akatsuki leader. She wined all match. Then the leader announced “him” as a fully Akatsuki member and being part of Akatsuki. He’ll just help the others if the leader told her….

This is the end… long hmm? It’s not yet complete. I’ve told you on which topic tat I will make for the complete story of this…. Maybe I’ll make it soon… I haven’t type the whole story of this… here’s the picture of her and her necklace(I’ll pose this someday): ))(=)((

Characteristics: S-ranked criminal since 5, Killer, quiet
    Born: Konoha
    Special jutsu: Firestyle:Supreme Fireball technique (Burns up to 20 meters depending on strength. Mind you, water based and any jutsu won't destroy Kayado's special jutsu)
    Class: Jounin
    Informartion: Her chakra is near endless. If other people uses 50&#37; of their chakra on a single jutsu(if there is one), she'll spent it at only 5% or 3% but even more powerful than a normal jutsu. She can summon snakes. Also, she can handle Kisame's Samehada(the Samehada won't make thorns on the handle).
    Other jutsu/s: Firestyle: Fire(or firespin) jutsu(same sequence on other elements) , Use of all illusions jutsu... there are more... I just can't name it... This also includes the Uchiha clan's Katon: Goukakyu no jutsu (Firestyle: Grand Fireball jutsu)... Kage bunshin technique... many more.. all types of jutsu are the jutsu she have learned...
    Last edited by blue_shinigami; 08-15-2007 at 02:39 AM. Reason: I forgot something to write... the other details...

The Revolution iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2009 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1118-0030-6154

Since im like,bored I wanna make another one.....

Name:William Illsreich
    Origin:The Hidden Village of Sand
    Rank:Officially a Chuunin(His powers can match an ANBU or sometimes a Kage's)
    Bio:
    Just like Naruto and Gaara, he too has a sealed spirit inside him. Instead of being a legend,he was confined in a dark room.....for over 13 years.
    After his captivity, He learned his life and his past. Later on, he trained under an old master named Aedius. After his training, he went out to see the world along with the adventures that is in store with him...

Current Adventure:
    The Crusades: Under the rule of a dictator aptly named 'The Crusader',warriors from the Hidden Rock Village set out to conquer Hidden Grass Village and claim their land as his own. He must claim the Hidden Village in order to raise his power and his legacy. Unfortunately, he has to face three fighters that will help the people to victory....

Techniques:
    The Four Animal Elements:
    These four attacks resemble four animals with the power of earth,fire,wind and water. They are...
    Fire Tiger Fang- This is like a Chidori like techinique that can 'burn' the hand and extend its length. Its a charging technique that can permantly burn an enemy.
    Ice Dragon Tooth- This is liek the previous technique except that this is ice. It is also a charging technique that can give the enemy frostbite.
    Wind Eagle Wings- This technique can give him wings made out of wind. This can give him incredible speed and stealthy attacks.
    Iron Bear Hands- Whenver he uses this, It can gives him the strength of 10 bears.This technique focuses on the arms and can slow him down.

Other jutsus include:
    Possesion,Kunai Manipulation Technique,Chernobyl,Twin Dragon Lance,Wind Location.

Allies:
    Dimik- A Ninja like no other. He is known as the 'wizard' since he uses skills beyond a ninja would.

Baldwin- He is the reigning champion of a small village called,The Tree Village. He specializes in Taijutsu,Chakra Manipulation Techniques.

Karai- She is a young girl that is from the same village as Baldwin.She too focuses on taijutsu,but she is rather faster and stealthier.

Tools:
    Kunai and Shuriken: Just like many ninja he too carry kunai and shuriken, however these tools are painted with a symbol that means,'burn'. They are activated via chakra.

ANBU Customized Armor: His armor is like an ANBU, except he customized it to his own liking.

The Avatar Sword- Nobody knows how he gained this sword or who gave it to him. All we know is that this sword has the power to control the elements.

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Okay, no one poke fun, because this is the one fanfic that I don't like being "real", though all of my others are. ^^

Name: Uzaake Mira

Origin: The Uzaake Clan
    They live far on the outskirts of the Hidden Leaf Village, nearly outside the village limits.

Rank: Officially Chuunin, but only because she is too distracted by her personal problems to become Anbu or Jounin (she has been offered the position of Anbu, but has refused for the time being)

Personality: serious

Background: She is one of the Jinchuuriki, and has the four-tailed demon sealed inside her. The demon attacked her village when she was first born, and her parents sealed it inside her before they died. Her brother raised her until she was five, when their clan was wiped out by a ninja troupe much like Akatsuki. She was kidnapped by them, as they knew of the demon within her, and they trained her in the ninja ways until she was eight. By that time, the Leaf Village learned that she was still alive and sent ninjas to save her. Hatake Kakashi was in this group. She was rescued and brought back to the Hidden Leaf Village. However, she was terrified to use her powers after this, and did not train to become a ninja for nearly a year afterwards. However, Kakashi convinced her to do so.

She went through some training, but she was already far past the ninja training academy with her powers. However, then she found that her brother may be alive, and went to seek him. The story goes on, but I won't bore you.

Powers: The Uzaake Clan is a clan of Elementals. Their jitsus consist of fire, water, earth, and wind. They also have a bloodline limit movement, which is almost as feared as the Sharingan of the Uchiha clan.

Mira also has an odd gift with the wind. Much like Gaara, Mira has a wind shield that protects her against any attacks. However, it is exceedingly vunerable to fire, which can negate it.

Mira also has the ability to summon cranes. The boss crane does not really care for her, but he will serve her, though he prefers to pass on duties to the others. She is favored by Sanji, a medium sized crane who watched over her very often when she was young.

She is decent with weapons, though she is not good at all in taijitsu, which she avoids at all costs, using long range attacks. Her favorite of these is creating copies of herself with elemental bombs in them. She can also transfer her chakra to these copies so that they can complete several small attacks before they explode. These often completely fool her enemies, because with her chakra, they seem to be her.

There's more, but I'll spare everyone of this "Mary Jane" character, though she does have many problems of her own. XD

Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Member Linked Anime will become famous soon enough Linked Anime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2007 02:27 AM
    Threads

hmmm

Name: Video Game Nerd Ninja Dude H4XOR! Roflmao Lmao!!!1eleven!!shift+1

Village: Hidden 1337 H4X0r Village

Apperaince: 1337 H4x0r n3rd

Personality: Lik3s t0 PwNs N0obz with 1337 H4x0r skillz 4nd stuff...

Bio: When born he got the 1337 H4x0r kyuubi sealed inside him, thus becomeing the 1337est h4x0r 3v4!!!11roflcopter

wow....that was kinda unorignial....

Member Knighticus is a splendid one to behold Knighticus is a splendid one to behold Knighticus is a splendid one to behold Knighticus is a splendid one to behold Knighticus is a splendid one to behold Knighticus is a splendid one to behold Knighticus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 01:50 PM
    Threads

Well mine would be a naara

Name: Knight Naara
    Village: village hidden in the stars
    Personality: Kind Like hinata, Confident like naruto, and lazy like shikamaru
    Bio: Was born and raised in the star village but eventually, left to join his clan. His dad died in a war his mom is with the Naara. He mostly never uses jutsu's taught to him. He creates his own!
    (+ +)
    I am, the calmest angel of the wind. (+ +)
    For cheapy it's off the heizy.
    *VERY BAD JOKE*
    Later...
    *uh-oh*
    Note on pc: We are comming to DESTROY YOU because of you're horrible joke.

*i'm outta here!!!*
    YOU CAN'T ESCAPE DESTINY KID!
    *Forshame guys, Forshame* THE END

[[sweeter than sugar]] hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Panda Violin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2012 08:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hehehe! mine would be someone like this: (btw, i don't wanna share her name...)

Name: ________
    Village: Konohagakure no Sato
    Specialty: Elemental Ninjutsu
    Appearance: She appears as if she's a normal girl with waist-length, straight, brown hair. She wears a shirt similar to Temari's but comes in a gentle and smooth blend of pink and white. She wears a white mini skirt with pink lines and shorts underneath. She wears simple sandals like that of Tenten's in part II of Naruto.
    Personality: She is a kind girl who thinks of others' safety over her own. She doesn't talk much and has a habit of drinking tea every morning which she drinks for half an hour an only finishes 1/4 of it. (But it's actually only little tea which would take only a second to finish). She is serious and determined. She minds others' feeling before she takes an action and thinks of how it will affect others before making a move.
    Biography: She was born as the heiress of her clan which specializes in Elemental jutsu. She eventually became known as the strongest, by far, there has ever been in her clan. She is intelligent but very humble. She's also good at weaponry and has above-average chakra-control. Of all elements, her favorite is the lightning. She has a twin sister, a younger sister and younger borther.
    Her twin died in one of their missions together and she frequently visits her grave. Her twin sister was supposed to be the one to keep balance in them both because her twin specializes in Water and Ice elements.
    Her younger sister is still 12 and currently a genin. Her brother is still in the academy at age 7. Her father died in the war and her mother is a jonin level kunoichi.
    Set made by GoodyLucky. Fans are in my Journal. Thank you so much!

.sugar and spice. -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism''s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2009 11:33 AM
    Threads

cool, here's mine ^_^ :

name: Anna

village: Konoha (hidden in the leafs)

specialty: wasting time

crush: I'm not telling anyone

fav color: blue and red

secret jutsu: it's supposed to be secret, right? oh, well... it's called Zodiac no Jutsu - can perform it only a few times in a lifetime 'cuz it asks for a really big amount of chakra; it allows you to control the element your star sign represents... which is really good 'cuz I'm an Aquarius (air sign, water bearer) so I can control both air & water.

special jutsu: Blue Sharingan

past: pretty normal...

Junior Member Hinata <3er will become famous soon enough Hinata <3er's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

This would be my Naruto Character...
    -Name: Himaru Netsuga
    -Life Goal: To find a nice, small quite town where he could relax and train and hone his skills. And at the same time protect and help the town whenever it is in need. To be loved and to protect...
    -Personality: Quite, kept to himself, only one friend; Hinatomi Jargua
    -Biography: Never knew his parents. His uncle he lived with as long as he could remember wouldnt tell him about his parents. He lived with his uncle on a farm until there was a raid. His uncle was killed and he was forced to get a job. He ended up inheriting his uncles house for the time being. He worked in a Ninja scroll shop. On his free time he would read the scrolls when the shop-owner wasnt there. He taught himself how to be a Ninja. When he was practicing one day, he found out he could extend and make wood smaller by concentrating his energy into it. (Chakra, but at the time he didnt know what it was) He finally raised enough money to go to Ninja academy, and passed with flying shruikens. Himaru was adept at learning fast and remembering well. He caught on to stuff with ease. At the academy is where he made his first friend; Hinatomi Jargua. They passed the Genin and the chuunin exams with ease. After the chuunin exams, Himaru learned a new jutsu from within himself. That new jutsu was chakra wings. After the exams, Himaru and Hinatomi set out into the big world to learn new jutsus, make lots of new friends, and to find a town in need of a ninja or two...
    -Hometown: Hidden village of the leaf
    -Bloodline: Unknown
    -Main Justsu: Chakra wings (The ability to mold chakra into wings to fly, make strong gusts, use as sheild, ect.)
    -(Born with)- Talent: To be able to extend and collapse staffs
    -Weapon of choice:Collapsable staff/Extendable staff

------------------------------

The Tracker Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi has a reputation beyond repute Bragi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 05:27 AM
    Threads

Name:Izumi kaminari
    Biography: Born in the hidden Village of Mist, but now works as a jounin ninja for the Hidden Village of Leaf. Reason for working in Konoha is classified.
    Characteristics:Silent and workaholic...Skilled in using Kunai and nitou Kodatchi. also specializes in espionage and close combat.
    Born: Hidden Village of Mist
    Special Jutsu:Ninja Art:Kagebushin, flash step, Divine 64 Slash! haha~!
    Last edited by Bragi; 08-26-2007 at 07:41 AM.

Char-sim | RO-Cards | Rune-Nifelheim
    Sig by your's truly

Awesome sig by mikachan ^^

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information