AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What Would Your Own Person On Naruto Be Like?

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Name: Panda
    Personality: He eats bamboo. Then he sleeps. Some times he rolls around.
    Bio: He was born. Then he started eating. And now he roams the country side and eats all the bamboo he can find.
    Jutsu: Bamboo Kimbop kinjutsu! and Ramen Yum ginjutsu!
    Weapon: big, cute, fluffy paws of doom

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Junior Member Omoidasu is on a distinguished road Omoidasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2007 03:50 PM
    Threads

Name- Ayame Kigi
    Age- 15
    Rank- Chuunin
    Bio- Ayame lost her memories when she was 5. She was later found by Takeshi Kigi and loved him like the father she never knew. However, when she was 7 Takeshi just disappeared. Now at 15 she hopes to find him and her lost memories.
    Born- Unknown (Adopted village is Cloud)
    Chakra Affinity- Fire
    Signature Jutsus- A lightning technique developed by her. (Can't think of a name)

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111 View Post
    Name: Panda
    Personality: He eats bamboo. Then he sleeps. Some times he rolls around.
    Bio: He was born. Then he started eating. And now he roams the country side and eats all the bamboo he can find.
    Jutsu: Bamboo Kimbop kinjutsu! and Ramen Yum ginjutsu!
    Weapon: big, cute, fluffy paws of doom
    Pfft. A Panda? How weak. If my Bear and your Panda meet in battle, I would win even if you used THAT jutsu, and you had THAT man backing you up.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Doomblade will become famous soon enough Doomblade will become famous soon enough Doomblade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2007 01:08 AM
    Threads

mkay this is my dude that I just thought up

Name: WARLORDMASTERZARDOZ
    Biography: When he applied to be a Ninja he noticed that he could easily destroy them so he started his own village and has been ravaging the lands ever since.
    Characteristics: looks like Goro from mortal kombat
    Born: out of the fires of Mt. doom!
    Special Jutsu:Ninja Art: He uses the force! + every single jutsu

Member Laureate_Arsher is on a distinguished road Laureate_Arsher's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2007 09:57 PM
    Threads

Sounds fun!

Name:Shinchiro Wanatabe
    Biography: His father was a foreign samurai and his mother was a sand ninja from wind country. Because samurai and ninja was enemy at the time, his parent always take him run away from assasins. Learn nin-jutsu and play swords although he was only 4 years old. His parent has been killed when he was 5. He manage to survive and saved by a female ninja from wind country who travel alone in her journey. He was brought back to wind country in the age of 12.
    Characteristics:A ninja that fight with his bushido...(samurai?ninja?), crazy for sake, sad and lonely, moody and cold as stone
    Born:18 years ago...=="
    Jutsu: Copy others jutsu(without using sharingan)

Looks weird...o_O
    Last edited by Laureate_Arsher; 01-18-2007 at 12:45 AM. Reason: forgot to write my rank...

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI!!!BOOYAH~

Junior Member angel_girl180 is on a distinguished road angel_girl180's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2007 06:09 PM
    Threads

Ok here goes.

Name: Maylin Hizashi (hizashi means rays of sun)
    Personality: Nice, outgoing, stubborn
    Special Jutsus: art of mind sharing and ten no ue chi (heaven on earth)
    Biography: Her parents were killed when she was younger and she has a brother named Takaru who is also a ninja. She has a pet cat named Jiji who helps her when she needs it. She grew up with Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. Maylin sometimes goes to visit her grandparents whenever she can, if she's not on a mission. She also has an ansestor in her body and she doesn't know that yet. She values her friends and never takes them forgranted. She can sometimes be very hypher as well.

Junior Member T.Galbert is on a distinguished road T.Galbert's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2007 11:55 PM
    Threads

Hee hee...this will be fun.

Name: Rain Inukiyo
    Village: Leaf
    Biography: He is a ninja..infamous one...He live with his granfather who had retired from being a ninja. He met Shinchiro Wanatabe in the 3rd round exam which hold in their village 5 years ago. He then fell in love with Shinchiro.......
    Characteristics: Lazy and clumsy, love to being scolded by Shinchiro
    Born: In an illegal hospital in leaf village 18 years ago
    Jutsu: Turn paper into deadly weapon(Is this Law Of Ueki or R.O.D The TV?)

Wow, gay ninja...
    Laureate, you and i will never separate again. Let me take care of you. Please marry me...

The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2014 03:13 AM
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads

Name=Yin
    Gender=male
    Age=26
    Rank=Anbu(assasination corps.)
    Village=Sound
    Special jutsu=ability to kill any enemy with a specially concentrated sound blast damaging all nerves and ceasing there functions
    Bio=Kills everything he has to in order to serve his village, is a very famous assasin
    Characteristics=jerky, grumpy, doesnt mess around alot

Member Laureate_Arsher is on a distinguished road Laureate_Arsher's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2007 09:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by T.Galbert View Post
    Hee hee...this will be fun.

Name: Rain Inukiyo
    Village: Leaf
    Biography: He is a ninja..infamous one...He live with his granfather who had retired from being a ninja. He met Shinchiro Wanatabe in the 3rd round exam which hold in their village 5 years ago. He then fell in love with Shinchiro.......
    Characteristics: Lazy and clumsy, love to being scolded by Shinchiro
    Born: In an illegal hospital in leaf village 18 years ago
    Jutsu: Turn paper into deadly weapon(Is this Law Of Ueki or R.O.D The TV?)

Wow, gay ninja...

Ya ya...gay ninja! But why me?

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI!!!BOOYAH~

Junior Member anime_girl_forevrrrr is on a distinguished road anime_girl_forevrrrr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2007 09:08 PM
    Threads

name:akara(not telling last name)
    village:konoha
    bio:she was part of the akatsuki but then quit all of a sudden. She disguised herself as a new jonin and blended in. She befriended Kakashi , Anko, Asuma, Kurenai. She had her own team and treated team kindly. She met Akatsuki again and Itachi noticed she was part of the akatsuki but didn't say anything.
    She left the village after they(as konoha people) found out that she was part of akatsuki.
    Chakra type:water is main, lighting and fire are secondary.
    jutsusall original)water,lighting and fire jutsus
    weapon:a long sharp katana(sword)

Senior Member Melody Melancholy has a spectacular aura about Melody Melancholy has a spectacular aura about Melody Melancholy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2007 05:11 AM
    Threads

Rosoku Yayuri
    Village: Konoha
    Family: Rosoku Tonbo-younger half brother (Killed by Yayuri)
    Rosoku Ryu-younger half brother (Killed by Orochimaru)
    Rosoku Kamaru-younger half brother (Killed by Yayuri)
    Rosoku Rina-Mother (Killed by sickness)
    Hyuuga Hinata-Cousin on Mom's side
    Hyuuga Neji-Cousin on Mom's side
    Hyuuga Hanabi-Cousin on Mom's side
    Sabaku No Temari- Half Sister on Dad's side
    Sabaku No Kankuro- Half Brother on Dad's side
    Sabaku No Gaara- Half-Brother on Dad's side
    Birthday:May 19th
    History and Future:
    Yayuri is one of the smartest Genin along with Shikamaru and Sakura. She excels in the Chunin Exams, keeping all of her attacks a secret from everyone, even her oppenents. She becomes a Jonin, and joins Orochimaru later on in her life. She's reported to kill her younger brothers. She does so, gaining Orochimaru's trust. Yayuri becomes silent and a cold-blood killer. She dies at the age of 17, and she dies because of Orochimaru. -:-Unknown reason-:-
    PM me if you want to be friends...
    And this sig was made by ~*Dizzy*~

Senior Member Demonstaff is a jewel in the rough Demonstaff is a jewel in the rough Demonstaff is a jewel in the rough Demonstaff's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2007 07:14 AM
    Threads

name:Aegis the Crucified
    Description: Mainly covered in bandaging for unkown reasons, his face covered by an Anbu-esk mask that reveals only one peircing eye. Wears a long grey coat with black gloves and a bizzarely blank village headband around the neck. He carries a seemingly heavy stone cross on his back covered in inscription
    village:Unknown
    bio: Little short of rumors is known about his origins, any who would have information have long since passed. His mask has led some to beleive he is ex Anbu. Some have theorized his longivity can be explained as a single exhiled clan passing the persona and techniques through the years. The cross, covered in the names of fallen adversaries represents the burden of those deaths he must bare, an odd sense of being required to kill shadows over the dark, anithero personality he immits. What his true intentions are no one can surely say.
    Chakra type:Earth
    Special Jutsu:Entombment jutsu. His bandages unravel and extend to imobilize and enshroud the enemy, then earth style is used to bury the victim of this macabric jutsu, suffocating them. The downside of this attack is that it emensely limits his mobility.
    Weapon: medium-small sized daggers/hand knives holstered in various locations.
    Last edited by Demonstaff; 01-24-2007 at 11:24 PM.

"And when he goes to heaven,
    To Saint Peter he will tell,
    'One more soldier reporting sir,
    I've served my time in hell' "

I love maxx. The perv. Miyazaaki has a spectacular aura about Miyazaaki has a spectacular aura about Miyazaaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2008 03:37 PM
    Threads

Name: Kina Serilane
    Biography: Kina was born in The Sound Village. She was raised there till the age of 7, and then her whole family was forced to move to Konoha. Orochimaru killed them all except for her, and she ended up growing up alone. At the age of 11, she met Naruto and became one of his best friends. She soon met the others(Neji, TenTen, Sasuke, Sakura, Lee, etc.) She is very optimistic, though hides darker feelings under the happiness. At the age of 13 she became an excellent Anbu agent, though is not used on missions very often cause of how young she is. Her teammates are Rin Tsuki(female) and Kiro Tsuki(Male).

Appearance: Let's see. Kina has raven hair that stops at mid-back. She has dark blue eyes that turn red at times, like when she is angry. She normally wears her Anbu armor, but she is not, she wears a one strapped tube top(Black) and red pants with a black knee line and belt-line, along with a single black glove that stop underneath her shoulder on her right arm. She also has a mark that looks like a snake on her left shoulder.

Weapons: Kina uses swords, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu. Her specialty is Fire, Air, And Water jutsus.

Weaknesses? Well, Kina is kinda keen to believing anything. Though she does sometimes know when people are lying. She loves her teammates(Not that kind, i mean sibling love), and will throw her life on the line to protect her friends and her country.

Sig made by Fullmetal_Alchemist249. Thank yew!

Member Ayumi Momoshi will become famous soon enough Ayumi Momoshi will become famous soon enough Ayumi Momoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 02:27 PM
    Threads

Default Ayumi Momoshi

Ayumi Momoshi is My Naruto character

From The villiage hidden in the Mist and moved to The Village Hidden in the Leaves. She is Zabuza's Half Sister. In Zabuza's Will HE said that She would get his sword. Aymui Momoshi is Partly made up of water and can control anything that has water in it. Her specialty Is The Dragon Dance, and she also has her brother specialty Silent kill (Somthing like that). Ayumi is 12- 13 years old. She becomes good friends with Shikamaru and Naruto (I soppose). She is not really a person that is spunky and happy all the time. She is always calm and is mostly serious when it comes to battling on the feild and when she is around friends she is just quiet and sometimes day dreams.

I guess that is basicly it 0.0
    Eyes full Of Sadness, Tears full of hatred
    Loveless through all your life, sooner or later there will be light
    Trust me and take my hand
    I will show you love Gaara of the sand

Some people Say im obsessed I say im in love =P

Junior Member Akatsuki_Is_Luv is on a distinguished road Akatsuki_Is_Luv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2007 07:16 PM
    Cardboard box in the middle of the Atlantic
    Threads

Default Long I know

Name: Korrine Hayama

Birthday
    December 18

Blood type
    AB

Height
    5'1

Weight

Known relatives
    Never knew them

Information

Current rank
    Jounin (hides her chakra, so seems like she's a chunnin)

Starting rank
    Nothing

Current affiliation (Akatsuki)Konoha/ Suna

Previous affiliation
    Akatsuki

Signature jutsu/Kekkei genkai

Necromancer (Recieved from the cat demon)
    Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu
    Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu
    Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu
    Katon: Haisekisho (Trademark)
    Katon: Karyu Endan
    Katon: Zukokku
    Shikon no Jutsu
    Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei
    Katon: Kasumi Engo no Jutsu
    Katon: Rasengan (learned from watching Naruto)..>

Two-Tailed Demon Cat
    Name: Two-Tailed Demon Cat (Nibi no Nekomata)
    Creature type: Nekomata (magical, two-tailed cat)
    Host: Korrine Hayama, formerly Yugito Nii SPAN <>
    Unique traits: Fire-breathing, Necromancer

The two-tailed demon cat is a fire-breathing, flaming cat from the Land of Lightning. Its host was Yugito of Kumogakure, who was captured by Hidan and Kakuzu, who then extracted the beast from Yugito, & sealed it into another member of the Akatsuki, Korrine of Kemurigakure (village hidden in the smoke), when she was eight. While most of the members are dedicated and serious, though somewhat argumentative or even hostile towards each other when not fighting, Korrine is more carefree and goofy, much like Naruto, but can be serious when she feels like it. Deidara once reffered her personality as bipolar. She can be like "Tobi" one minute & be a "Itachi" the next.
    Her personality does not please most members, whom believe that all Akatsuki members should be serious and calm. She intentionally irritates Itachi & the others frequently, which usually results in Itachi thumping her on the head. She gets her jobs done, quickly & efficiently so they don't really have much to complain about cept for her personality.

She was found by Itachi when she was eight, & for some reason, he didn't kill her, but he kept her around...He said he saw potential in her abilities, as well as she would be the vessel for the cat demon. She then "defected" from the Akatsuki at fourteen, came to Konoha & befriended Naruto. (In reality she's a sleeper agent for the Akatsuki. Later she would betray the Akatsuki to affiliate with Konoha.) When the Hokage found out, Naruto ended up convincing Tsunade not to punish Korrine for her crimes, since they had become close (brother & sister close), but instead she was to be kept under survellience by him & Sai. Not an officla member of the Akatsuki but pretty much does everything a member would do.

Don't take her lightly just because the idiot Moya brother came from the same village. She more talented than most of the Leaf village shinobi, and rivals that of Naruto and Sasuke.

Senior Member Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 05:56 AM
    Threads

Name: Mazeki Zamiga
    Born: Land of Rain
    Strengths: Tijutsu, Ninjutsu
    Weaknesses: Genjutsu

Bloodline Trait: shourai mokushi "Future Sight"
    This bloodline trait allows it's user to see a few seconds into the future, allowing them to see and counter their opponents moves flawlessly. However, it requires an immense amount of chakra, so it's useless in a drawn out fight.

Jutsu: shourai benso "Future Defense", and rasuto sachi "Last Wish"

Fighting style: haijin shishi "Crippled Limbs" a fighting style that tries to end a fight quickly by crippling an opponent. (Broken arms, legs, etc) combined with shourai mokushi, it is very potent.

Rasuto Sachi- "Last Wish"
    This jutsu is both the strength and weakness of the Zamiga clan. This jutsu allows it's user to move out of sync with time, making it seem like they're moving at impossible speeds, because they are moving faster than time itself. This jutsu, used to often, causes premature aging. This is why outsiders often call the Zamiga clan kashou auto or "Burn-outs" because while powerful, most Zamiga shinobi die young. It is rare to see a Zamiga live longer than 30 years.

Mazeki strives to prove himself to the world, but knows he cannot rely on Rasuto Sachi to do it. He has only used Rasuto Sachi twice, and already he feels it's effects. He has sworn to prove to the world that not all Zamiga are Kashou Auto.
    Last edited by Future_Defense; 02-15-2007 at 07:14 PM.

Senior Member GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2007 04:09 PM
    in a constant haze of stupidity and highness
    Threads

mine would be like this
    Name: Grim
    Village : darkness
    Bio : was created by fusing the soul of the grim reaper with a child to create a force to erradicate all un deserving life
    Style: uses transfromation style to become powerful creatures (final form is grim reaperish)
    Weapon: scyhe than can be come a bow and arrow
    we are the Dthanks nespa

Junior Member InabikariAme is infamous around these parts InabikariAme's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2007 08:41 PM
    Threads

And here we go!!

Name:Inabikari Ame (female)
    Biography:Born into royalty. Princess of Land of Lightning. Demon settled inside of her. She ran away because she was treated too much like a princess and got sick of it. she ran to Konoha.
    Characteristics:Skilled Kunoichi,can be cheerful,can keep her cool, sasuke like likes her but she doesn't like like him back.
    Born:Village Hidden In The Clouds
    Special Jutsu: Lighting Whip no Jutsu

and that's my main!

Ahh yeah... Good times...
    As you can c, Im A Naruto Fan ^^

Junior Member hinata212 is infamous around these parts hinata212's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2007 06:47 PM
    Threads

here is mine

Name: Chimira Hyuga
    Bio: she is the sister of hinata but before the main branche family the new leader she was kidnap by akatsuki for spying because she had Byukagan after that insident nobody has ever heart of her.

Last edited by hinata212; 02-24-2007 at 07:34 PM.

Junior Member Midnight~sayasha is a jewel in the rough Midnight~sayasha is a jewel in the rough Midnight~sayasha is a jewel in the rough Midnight~sayasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 07:15 PM
    Threads

Thumbs down Scarlet of the rock!

kukukukukukuku....this will be easy! caus' I allready made a character :3 so here we go!

Name: Scarlet Kitsune
    Biography: Born with a bloodline ability which effects her eyesight, Scarlet allways has to wear a bandanna over her eyes, or suffer many flack-backs and preminitions. Most of her life is a blurr, all she can remember is waking up in a bright room, and then being taken to the accademy, in a village she had never known exsisted. She grew up, and eventually was placed in a team. The deadly trio all had different bloodline abitlitys, but their Sensei was nothing out of the normal. Scarlet despritlatly searches for answers to her past, and finds the fog clearing when she meets the Akatsuki, who kidnapped her, but the young member, Deidara, helps her find her true self.
    Characteristics: Loud, easy-going, fun, annoying at times.
    Hidden Village: Rock
    Special Jutsu: Three swords of death
    Team:
    Miwa (17, F ) Misa (16, F ) Kazuki-sensei (28, M )
    Where is she now?: Naruto The lost chapters (Fanfiction.net)

and now you know Scarlet Kitsune, the misunderstood girl from the village of rock! yeah, im writing a FF about team 12, consisting of Miwa, Misa, Scarlet and their Sensei, Kazuki.....but later I found out that team 12 is team Asuma, so....yeah.....im not changing that!! caus they are from different Villages!!
    Last edited by Midnight~sayasha; 03-27-2007 at 07:03 AM.
    Scarlet Kitsune~
    nya!

Don't walk ahead of me....
    I may not follow..
    Don't walk behind me........
    I may not lead....
    Walk beside me...
    .....and be my friend

Naruto The lost Chapters
    (FanFiction.net)

Junior Member rockleelover17 is on a distinguished road rockleelover17's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2007 04:57 PM
    Threads

Default my current anime character

here is my current anime character i made for naruto:

Name: Tsuki Yakoshi
    Ninja Rank: Chunnin
    Hair Color: light brown hair
    Eye Color: golden
    Biography: Born in the Village Hidden in the Leaves, became a full-fledged chunnin after completing the Chunnin exams. She is in love with Rock Lee. Her parents and youngest brother passed away, leaving Tsuki in an isolated state. Orochimaru set his sights on the Leaf Village as well as Sasuke, but finds a new vessal. He soon places a curse mark on Tsuki (different from Sasuke's curse mark) that makes Tsuki feel weak when Orochimaru approaches her.
    Jutsu: Ninjutsu, some Genjutsu, mostly Taijutsu
    Special Jutsu: Transformation

Link Removed by Maru
    Last edited by Ωmega; 03-29-2007 at 07:23 AM.
    Rock Lee is mine forever!

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    ajin is a glorious beacon of light ajin is a glorious beacon of light ajin is a glorious beacon of light ajin is a glorious beacon of light ajin is a glorious beacon of light ajin is a glorious beacon of light ajin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2008 08:02 PM
    Threads

(Japanese usually put last name first, but I put 1st name 1st-I don't know if other people ordered the 1st and last names the Japanese way.)

name:Hikaru Hoshi
    blood type: AB
    physical despcription: 5'4". long golden brown hair, long side-swept bangs. brown eyes. nearsighted. toned,slender body.
    bio: Originally from Hoshigakure no sato in Kuma no kuni. Her home village was nearly destroyed during a war when she was 13 years old and was a chunin.Her familiy was killed. she was found by a Konoha ninja who was called to help the village. She sustained almost fatal injuries in an attempt to protect her village and spent over a week in a Konoha hospital. She has been living in Konoha since the war. Despite her allegiance to Konoha, Hikaru wears the land of wind's ninja headband. Her memories of her past are scattered as she has partial amnesia, due to a hit to her head during the war. She is very easygoing. However, at times she can be very easily irritated and usually appears to be lost in thought. She cares deeply for those who are close to her and would protect anyone in danger. She is very strong-willed. She also has a tendency to be late, although she is not as bad as Kakashi. She has not returned to live in her home village b/c of the bad memories it would bring back. She always wears a locket given to her by her cousin(Kuro Hisakata) who disappeared just a few days before the attack on her village. It is rumored that he is working with Akatsuki so she joined Akatsuki as a spy in order to find her cousin as he is the only family she has left.
    Jutsus: Akatsuki astral projection justsu . Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu. Mikadzuki no Mai. Rairyuu no Tatsumaki. Soushuuha. Doton no Jutsu. She excel s in all types of jutsu. She often combines ninjustu and genjutsu to distract her opponent.
    Kekkei genkai: Maindo dokusha no Jutsu- a doujutsu- by making eye contact w/an opponent she can read their thoughts . However, it uses up almost half of the user’s chakra and can only last 1-2 minutes. Also, eye contact must be maintained in order for the the justsu to last as long as possible. While using this jutsu the user also experiences the emotions of their opponent. The thoughts and emotions of the opponent will linger in the mind of the user for a few days. B/c of the large amount of chakra this justsu consumes, it is used as a last resort.
    Taijustu/fighting style: her family’s own fighting style. A very graceful and aesthetic style(like crouching tiger hidden dragon)
    weapons: katana,kakute,tessen. also other smaller weapons like shuriken and sai. she uses her weapons according to the situation she is in.
    Missions: S rank-5 . A rank-52. B rank-31. C rank-22. D rank- 9
    Graduated from the academy at age 11, became a chunin at 13, a jonin/anbu at 17
    "We stand in awe before that which cannot be seen." (Rukia Kuchiki- Bleach)

Junior Member funnysai is infamous around these parts funnysai is infamous around these parts funnysai is infamous around these parts funnysai is infamous around these parts funnysai is infamous around these parts funnysai is infamous around these parts funnysai is infamous around these parts funnysai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2007 04:50 PM
    Threads

Default my naruto character

name:kinuta sakura(i like her name and it means cherry blossoms )
    Born: in sand village
    Biography: sakura was born in the sand village after gaara was born. but shortly after her birth her family moved to the sound village where as soon as sakura could walk she was trained by elite ninja to became the sound village's secret weapon. sakura excelled in pretty much everything she was taught. she attended a ninja academy and became a genin at the age of five. A few months later her family moved back to the sand village to be trained with the elite ninja there because her father as very good friends with the Kazikage. One day sakura noticed a little boy crying all by himself. she went up to him and asked what was wrong the little boy gave sakura a puzzled look because he said that most people just run away in fear from him. sakura asked why but before the boy could answer her sakura's mother called for her so they cuold go home. she told boy goodbye and that it was nice meeting him. A few days later her father took her to meet the kazikage she asked why and he told her because there was something important that she was going to do. When they get there sakura is told by her fether to sit in the chair and wait. sakura obeyed her father and did just that until she noticed something pass by really fast in the corner of her eyes when she went to see what it was she discovered that it was the same little boy from the other day. he asked what her name was and she said it was sakura she then asked the same question to him and he said that his name was gaara. sakura and gaara started to play games when sakura's father and the kazikage showed up. However sakura's father and the kazi kage were not mad at either of them actually there were quite glad that they were getting along because it would be important for there training. Both men told gaara and sakura that they hed demons inside them the two children looked at each other trying to understand what it meant. until sakura gave up and asked what they meant. sakura's father explained to sakura that when she was born they had put a demon inside her and gaara. he said that gaara had a demon named shakaku which was a demon that could control sand. However before it was fused within gaara they experimented to be able to put the sand controlling ability within sakura so they took a tiny piece of the shakaku and fused with the the six-tailed demon which was to be put inside sakura so that they could both be able to control the sand and become the sand villages strongest weapons. sakura now understood and so did gaara. Then the kazikage said that because they both have that ability they would be trained together so that if they were in battle one could help the other. The next day training began and the two children became best friends. Besides being trained daily by the kazikage, her father and mother sakura attended another ninja academy and became a sand genin at the age of eleven. One day when sakura and gaara where six years old a ninja attacked them and told them that it was an order from the kazikage to assisnate them both. After that day assinations became more and more frequent. at first they were both scared but they eventually got used to them especially gaara. sakura noticed that over the years gaara's mind became more and more unstable because of his lack of sleep not only that but he became diffrent he wasn't as happy as he used to be when he hung out with sakura but gaara told sakura one day when they were still children that she was his only friend because everyone else was afraid of him. sakura said that there was nothing to be afraid of because he was a just a person like everyone else. she then showed him a necklace that she made for both of them it was the symbol of yin and yang that could be split apart to make two necklaces. she gave him one and told him that she promised she would never leave him alone so that he doesn't have to be sad anymore and that it didn't matter if people called them monsters or freaks because at least they had each other. When sakura was eleven her family got tired of the assissnation attempts, on sakura because they were worried that they may kill her one day, so they moved to the leaf village were no one knew that sakura had a demon in her and try to kill her this made sakura very sad because she would be breaking her promise to gaara . In the leaf village sakura went to antoher ninja school and became a leaf genin. The day of orientation sakura was introduced as a new student because all she did was take the exam to become a leaf genin. she was put in team seven with sasuke and naruto.

ummm, i kinda ran out of ideas so i'll be back to finish sakuras biograhy and put the rest of her stats

The Revolution iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2009 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1118-0030-6154

Name:Amenon Narasu

Village:Orignally born in the lost village of storms,raised in leaf.

Bio:After the destruction of my hidden village,my mother and I survived. We migrated to the leaf village and lived for almost 9 months, until the Nine-tailed invasion. My mother was killed during that invasion. I was 12,genin, when she was killed. I lived in an apartment for quite sometime.
    After my genin/chunin years, I finally became a jounin!I am the sensei of Team 66. I tell ya, they are alot like Naruto's team(not shippuden).

Kekkei Genkai: Ring eye.This long lost bloodline was passed down from the Narasu family.When activated, it forms a blood-red ring around your cornea(thats teh colored part of your eye). The ring can realease an intense amout of chakra.It also allows teh user to open all the gates of chakra,without teh side effects.That is only stage one(if you want to know more about it, PM me.)

Tools: I use very special tools in missions.I use tiny pellets that are chakra-activated.When activated,they explode and spread poison. My kunai are hollow,they are filled with these pellets.My shuriken however are painted with a small symbol that means,"fire", they are chakra-activated,and they are heat seekers and burn when they are activated.

Specialty:Summoning Jutsu.I can summon Artic Wolves. Each wolf has a certain class; Warrior,Prince,Queen,King,Lord wolf.

Chakra attacks:spirit bomb:btw,this is not like Goku's.this bomb is very closely related to the Rasengan except it is 100x stronger. I can form this with my right hand stretched backwards,then I focus all my chakra into my hand. I also open all the gates.thanks to ring eye, I cannot die using this attack.After all that focus,The chakra form into a giant ball.A direct hit from this can be devastating and can lead to death.The only bad thing is that after you used this attack,you will fall into a 3 week coma,even with the ring eye.
    Last edited by iRevo; 03-31-2007 at 12:04 AM.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    ajin is a glorious beacon of light ajin is a glorious beacon of light ajin is a glorious beacon of light ajin is a glorious beacon of light ajin is a glorious beacon of light ajin is a glorious beacon of light ajin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2008 08:02 PM
    Threads

Name: (1st name)Kuro Hisakata (Last name)
    Height: 5’10”
    Long black hair, brown eyes, partially blind in left eye.
    Current rank: Akatsuki,missing ninja S-class criminal.
    Previous rank: Jounin.
    Born in: Hoshigakure no Sato
    He joined akatsuki just a few days before his home village was attacked.(His reasons for joining remain unknown.) Believing that his cousin Hikaru was killed in the attack, He tried to kill the Akatsuki leader who was responsible. He failed , and in return the leader almost killed him. His reason for keeping Kuro alive is his kekkei genkai. Afterwards he keeps him under mind control to make him stay with Akatsuki. When he’s not being controlled he is a very caring person, which is not characteristic of anyone in Akatsuki. He never knew his father and his mother died when he was 10 years old. His was raised by his aunt and uncle. Hisakata is his mother’s last name. His mother’s sister is his cousin Hikaru’s mom. His kekkei genkai is carried through the Hisakata clan.
    Jutsus- Akatsuki astral projection, other than the previous and his kekkei genkai it’s unknown what Justus he uses.
    Kekkei genkai: Maindo Dokusha.
    Weapons: shobo, manriki-gusari, kunai.
    Missions: A-rank 46, B-rank 39, C-rank 20, D-rank 11
    Graduated from the academy at age 9, became a chunin at 12, jounin at 14, joined Akatsuki at 17
    "We stand in awe before that which cannot be seen." (Rukia Kuchiki- Bleach)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information