AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What Would Your Own Person On Naruto Be Like?

NtS's Carebear Minion Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2010 02:32 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OMG_ITS_GEETZ

Name: Shinji Uchihara
    Height:6'2''
    Weight:140 lbs
    Village:Konoha
    Bio: N/A
    Specialty: Genjutsu
    Weakness:Taijutsu

Not much else is known about this nin exept he seems to have a taste for anyhting spicy....

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PMs : 281

Senior Member JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2009 12:43 AM
    Threads

Name: Choas Uzumaki
    lived in: Hiddien village of Snow and hidden village of The Sky( I made it up)
    Jutsu: Bloodline limit "Bloody Road",Bow and Arrow, Air

Bio: Parent had abandon him in the village of Snow at the age of 5. Grew up in orphanage called "Hope of Faith". Was adpoted at the age of 8 by a couple from the Hidden village of The Sky. at the age of 9 began to take intrest in Shinobi training. His foster parent were also Shinobi, the mother was a Jounin and the father a Elite Chunin. Two year has pass the Hidden village of The Snow broke the peace treaties with the Hidden village of The Sky. The Hidden village of The sky was losing so they were force to use there Ultimate Forbidden jutsu: Dimenonal Gate. It requrie 10 Shinobi of The Sky to work. Both Choas parent had voulnteer without telling Choas. when Gen-jutsu was about to be perform A Dangerou's Aura Had appared it had an evil intent to kill everything it. The mysterious Man Killed all the ten shinobi (including Choas Father and mother). Choas heard a screaming in The Sacred temple where his parent went in. Then he see's shinobi laying dead and his mother about to be killed, while his father on the ground half dead saying "Run RUN Dont ever look back!!!!". The man felt a strong Chakra in the air it was EVIL DANGEROUS DARK DEMONIC Chakara. So the man said hey BOY you are going to be my next container MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Choas was Furious Mad Angry then he unleashed His bloodline limit!!! The man (Orchimaru) said so this is the Legendary Blood Line Limit from The hidden village of The snow "BLOODY Road" muahahahah. Choas Charge at a full strength and had killed only his Shadow Clone. Then He said if You wish to kill me, come to the hidden village of Konoha hahahaha. It has been 4 year's since that incident now Choas is at the age of 15 and had finally reached the Hidden village of Konoha.

Dimenonal Gate: Is a Forbidden Jutsu that can only be perfom by Elite Chunin( can become Jounin but choose not to) and Jounin. It cause the enemy to go beserk and give's them incredibly power and after 10 minute's everyone within 20k radius will die.

Bloody Road: Blood line limit from The hidden Village of the Snow. can only activate when there is mass blood shed or blood lust. It give's the user INCREDIBLE AMOUNT Of chakara it can Destroy entire village. It is almost at the same level of a Forbidden technique. The after effect cause you to loose memory about what had happen a year ago and you regain memory back after one year.
    Last edited by JustPlaying; 03-31-2007 at 03:35 PM.
    Image innapropriate.

ANNOUNCEMENT: ALL HANDS LEVEL 2 BATTLE STATIONS!
    Tolle: Milly, that was great!

Athrun has finally found proof that his late friend Nicol wasÖ

A band geek!

Junior Member Shai Kawaii Hime is on a distinguished road Shai Kawaii Hime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 05:16 AM
    Threads

Name: Chidori
    Biography: She was born in the Village Hidden in the Mist. When she was two years old, her mother and father abandoned her. Her aunt adopted her and moved them to the Village Hidden in the Sand. When Chidori turned five, her aunt left her in the middle of the night. Chidori went out looking for her sunt, but instead met Gaara. Those two have been friends untill Chidori turned seven. On her seventh birthday, she was sent to an orphanage. She ran away from the orphanage when she was eight. Orochimaru found her and immediatly took her in and trained her. When Chidori turned ten, on her birthday, she attacked and nearly destroyed the Village Hidden in the Sand. That night she ran away from Orochimaru. Two years later, when she was twelve, she found a black wolf puppy and named her Cheza. When she turned 14 she went to the Sakura festival and met two people, Baturo and Dyska. They are all friends.
    Characteristics: Kind, shy. She has dark reddish-purple hair and green eyes. When she gets angry or upset her eyes glow red.
    Born: Village Hidden in the Mist
    Special Jutsu: I don't know yet.

LINK REMOVED
    -Maru
    Last edited by Ωmega; 04-01-2007 at 01:33 PM.

Member Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 12:03 PM
    That's for me to know and for you to find out. ;)
    Threads

This is my made-up nin. I have three, but I'll put one for now.
    Name: (I still have to think of one)
    Village: Mist Village
    Bio: My ninja is extremely talented in genjustu, and her brother gave her a special whistle that creates illusions before he mysteriously dissapeared (hope I spelt it right). She has long black hair tied in a ribbon, and she used to be evil, until a boy who later became her close comrade helped her become good.

~On my worst day, I will look better than you on your best day.~
    -Anonymous

Junior Member kitten-kitten is on a distinguished road kitten-kitten's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2007 07:52 AM
    Threads

Wink Meow!!!

Me luv Naruto enough to do this(plus i'm bored)^.^U

Name:Ayame Meroshi
    village:traverler
    weapon:she's a cat demon she has no jutsu
    personalty:kind of like Mandy (from the grim adventures of Billy and Mandy)
    never smiles (been that way senece she was a little egg) disrespectful,
    is sarcastic ALOT and cares for no one but her best friend.
    Like:minimal things
    Hates:alot of things (almost anything)
    chakra: limitless
    looks:short black hair thats wild and never brushed (mostly like me!)
    luvs to wear a short blue kimono with black shorts,sandals,and stalkings
    only wears favorite ribbion in hair on special occasions! kitty ears and VERY fluffy tail.
    abillities:can see in the dark,uses nails as kunai (very sharp!),uses a specail invisibility jutsu, can't sit in chair right(ability about it is that she sits in it like a cat would)very skilled in all fighting techniques(not godly strong just strong)and her eyes change color with her mood.and can use swords as a weapon if needed.
    weakness:cats,fish,(and maybe pupies maybe)
    Biography:Having no memories of her past life she a woken in a bedroom of her best friend Magumi where her mother and her took care of her feeling like a burden she decided to travel them not being the richest family in the world she had to because they had no more food left of course she didn't wan't too they were family to her but she had to. but the day she was going to leave Magumi's mother died of an incurable sickness. Magumi went in a deep state of depression til Ayame told her to cheer up and told she can come with if she stoped being the way she and thats how it all started. now
    there traveling together searching for Ayames past and to find Magumi's distant relative to take her in. ^.^ I think thats good right?

Fluffy :3

(my fav pic is catgirls_04.jpg girl on the right is my fav)<--don't know?
    Last edited by kitten-kitten; 04-04-2007 at 03:11 PM.

The Rocker Witch Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 12:51 PM
    Threads

Looks fun, here's mine character. (BTW, my character was born from a crossover, hope it's ok)

- Name: Kouga Shiraki.
    - Born: Hidden Village of the Leaf.
    - Looks: Black wavy hair and violet eyes.
    - Personality: Shiraki is very mature for her age because she never knew her mother and had to take care of her "blind" father. Her father is a musician, he plays the flute and thought his daugther to do so as well. In a group, she's always the one to act like a mother hen and nag until your ears fall down. She doesn't know that her father is a missing nin from his own village and that the 3rd Hokage gave him the chance to live peacefuly in Konoha.
    - Kekkei Genkai: Basilisk. It's a combo ability because she can dispell any Ninjutsu with her gaze (Mystic Eyes, got it from her mother) or revert any killing intent to the enemy (Dojutsu, got it from her father and is the reason why he doesn't open his eyes anymore and pretends to be blind), althou one at a time. But she can't use it; when she was a baby her father asked the Hokage to seal her ability, and thus, she doesn't know she has it.
    - Fighting: Average level in Genjutsu and Ninjutsu, but is very skilled in Ninjutsu.
    - Special Ability/Weapon: Fights with poisonous needles that she throws at her enemies with great precision.
    - Dislikes: Reckless acting, sweet and sour food... and Sasuke.
    - Will she be able to unlock her Kekkei Genkai?: Maybe the Mystic Eyes, but not right now =P
    Last edited by Antares; 04-09-2007 at 12:00 AM.
    The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~

[ This is my World, and you can't Join it ]
    Inhumane and Beautiful

You're a 90's kid when...
    You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.

[~Set done by Megami~]

お団子 Ridiculous Miracle has a reputation beyond repute Ridiculous Miracle has a reputation beyond repute Ridiculous Miracle has a reputation beyond repute Ridiculous Miracle has a reputation beyond repute Ridiculous Miracle has a reputation beyond repute Ridiculous Miracle has a reputation beyond repute Ridiculous Miracle has a reputation beyond repute Ridiculous Miracle has a reputation beyond repute Ridiculous Miracle has a reputation beyond repute Ridiculous Miracle has a reputation beyond repute Ridiculous Miracle has a reputation beyond repute Ridiculous Miracle's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Cosmic Heart Compact Venus Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 01:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Brief & Quickly Made

--In General--
    Name: Kensashi Miriko [Miri for short.]
    Birthday: September 2
    Personality/Description: Funny, Quirky, Determined, Loyal, Clever, Usually seen around small groups of friends, Not too social, but not too shy
    Village: Hidden Leaf
    Skilled in: Ninjutsu and some taijutsu
    Specialty: Summoning Jutsu
    Weapon(s) of Choice: Katana, staff, or no weapon at all.
    Strength: Pretty strong, not yet Tsunade-strength
    Weakness: Not too obvious
    --Appearance--
    Hair: Maroon, waist length, straight
    Eyes: Deep amber
    Height: 5'1"
    Weight: 126 lbs

Member Sasukeluva is infamous around these parts Sasukeluva is infamous around these parts Sasukeluva is infamous around these parts Sasukeluva is infamous around these parts Sasukeluva is infamous around these parts Sasukeluva's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2007 09:54 AM
    Threads

my person would be
    cool tough strong respected smart
    age 13
    from all around a(wonderer)
    practiced all jutsus including forbidden
    just being herself trying to discover the secrets of the world and complete her destiny

AF's Paranormalist Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2009 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Paranormalist

Name: Chomaru Nara
    Personality: Lazy, intelligent, cocky, pessimistic.
    Weapon: Bow and Arrows
    Biography: Cousin of Shikamaru who recently became a Jounin. He was at the top of his class and graduated early from the ninja academy. He is skilled at shadow Jutsu and At the bow and arrow.
    Specialty: Shadow guided arows, Shadow explosion arrows, Shadow arrows, Shadow Dance
    Abilities: Has unussually powerful eyesight

Apperance
    Hair: Black, Spiked liked Narutos
    Eyes:Hazel
    Muscular and Fast

Relationships: likes to flirt with girls(especially Anko) and is good friends with Genma and Shizune

Af's Paranormalist. Got a Question about the paranormal? PM i'll help.

Senior Member ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2007 02:09 PM
    Threads

I would be like Sasuke's twin Sister ^.^
    Name: Rukia Uchiha
    hair color: blueish blck
    eye color: blackl
    fav. Jutsu: Chidori

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 02:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

Name:Kera
    Biography:Born in the leaf village..little sister to orichimaru..when little he tried to kill her in attempt to master a new jutsu. The 3rd Hokage saved her.
    Characteristics:serious and shy
    Born:Village Hidden In The Leaves
    Special Jutsu:Ninja Art:can turn into and controls animals. (any animal from the cat and dog family)
    Hair- long black and long bangs in face
    eyes-yellow snake eyes
    outfit-long tight sleeveless sweatshirt with the v-neck al the way down to stomach so u can see her black tube top, the sweatshirt goes down to mid-thieghs. short bacl shorts and knee length black ninja boots. headband on forearm

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Member kayura will become famous soon enough kayura will become famous soon enough kayura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2008 02:09 PM
    Threads

Wink

Name: Kayura Shinomori
    Village: Village of the Hidden Dragons (now non-existent)
    Appearance: about 5'5", slim, long silvery-white hair, prussian blue eyes (think Heero Yuy); clan dragon tattoo on back

lone survivor of a strange virus that killed everyone in village about 4 years ago. presumed to be dead, but not. now a freelance hit-woman.
    Kayura and Itachi were an item when she was trained by him for the jounin exam a while before her village was killed off. when they meet up again in the near future, things pick up where they were left off.

"If you've got enough free time to fantasize about your beautiful death, why not just live your life beautifully to the end?"
    -Gin (Gin Tama)

"Are you kidding me? Any moron with a pack of matches can start a fire. Raining down sulfur takes a huge level of endurance. Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer."
    -Loki (Dogma)

Junior Member niko is on a distinguished road niko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2007 03:53 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0732 2235 2001 8292

Name- rasaki nikosu (niko)
    Age- 16
    Village- konohakagure
    Rank-chunnin
    Fighting style- can only use one technique (doujutsu) the "shadow eye" which lets him sees things better moving at fast speeds, it also lets him learn any taijutsu move by seeing it once. He is amazing at taijutsu and can use nunchaku. He can also manipulate bandage (which ill explain later.)
    Bio- niko was the result of a failed experiment by scientist nin to create perfect ninja to be used as tools and sold to the different nations. He has no known relatives. The scientists who were working on the experiments were trying to infuse chakra from clans with different kekkei genkai but all of the experiments were failing. So the scientists fused all the chakras together and inserted it into nikosu, this seemed to work.......
    Niko was then put through a series of tests and it seemed none of the kekkei genkai were infused, but there was one result niko had developed a new doujutsu, the "shadow eye". Other results showed niko had increased reactions and increased speed and strength. Whilst in recovery nikosu became unstable and all the chakra came flooding out. Niko had a reaction with the bandage covering his body and suddenly the bandage started to destroy everything around niko. Nikosu became uncontrollable and rampaged the lab facility causing the generator the malfunction. Just as the facility was about to destruct niko shielded himself with the bandage.
    Whilst on recon about the facility the Konoha ANBU find the wreckage and search for survivors. They find only one survivor, a small boy wrapped in bandages (niko).............
    The third hokage sees the danger in the boy and confines him until he is stable. The board of ninja suggests they seal his chakra but the hokage explains he has no chakra to seal and that once he is calm and recovered he will be harmless. (Nikosuís story would probably start here and ends up discovering his past) niko awakens in a house with no memory of anything or anyone. Niko lives alone watching the ninja as he grows up training harshly everyday to be like them. He has an above average strength and trains in taijutsu. The hokage notices his talent and sends him to the academy regardless of having no chakra. Time passes blah blah blah and niko canít learn ninjutsu. After an event (donít know) in nookís life he unlocks the ability to use the shadow eye and manipulate bandage. Niko is analyzed again and is discovered to have some chakra. More time passes and niko still canít use ninjutsu. A hyuuga clan member is sent in to look at nikosu and it is discovered that nookís chakra circulatory system is mucked up and so niko will not be able to control his chakra. Niko graduates the academy. Niko is not set in a 3 man cell because he was an extra sent into the academy. Niko makes friends with rock lee as they are similar. They train together and niko becomes stronger. Niko then singularly enters the chunnin exam after a while and niko becomes a chunnin. I donít know if he ever gets a 3 man cell but he does make friends with lee and people. Niko also likes hinata but keeps quiet about it.
    Appearance-niko has dark brown mid length hair with a pony tail. He is a bit shorter than lee. Has green eyes.
    Personality- he is a bit clumsy and he is shy and quiet, when he is with people he is comfortable with he is more lively.

Junior Member Hyuuga "Corkskrew" Te is infamous around these parts Hyuuga "Corkskrew" Te is infamous around these parts Hyuuga "Corkskrew" Te is infamous around these parts Hyuuga "Corkskrew" Te's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2007 12:37 AM
    Threads

Aah.

Name: Kanan
    Clan: Hitsura
    Fighting Style: Taijutsu, some weapons Ninjutsu
    Weapons: a guan-do and a horse-leg cleaver
    Hair: Reddish brown, wavy
    Eyes: blue
    Height: average
    Weight: average
    Bio: Kanan graduated in the same year as Lee, Tenten, and Neji. She has been Lee's best friend since they were seven and they often spar. Kanan was helping hold the fort with her home as protection against invaders during the third exam because she was taught a jutsu handed down through her clan that requires the blood of the youngest Hitsura child and creates an impenetrable barrier around the family home.
    "I've seen the needle and the damage done/A little part of it in everyone"
    ~Neil Young "The Needle and the Damage Done"

I am a Naruto fan, a Bleach fan, and I adore SasuNaru, NejiLee, IchiRuki, and IshiHime pairings.

Rock Lee is my idol and my muse.

I love the way perfection is always hidden.

credit to Nespa

Because SasuNaru owns my writing ability.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2007 01:36 PM
    Threads

Default here it is...

Name: Keoko Kawa Inuzuka ~goes by Keo though, and only Kiba can call her dog-girl because she calls him dog-boy~ *lol that happens in rp chat all the time with me and ~Kiba_Inuzuka~*
    Clan: Inuzuka
    blood type: B
    Relative: dead
    Fighting style: ninjutsu/taijutsu/genjutsu
    weapons: a katana that takes chakra away/ nindog/kunai's/vibrations/fist/kicks/and/shurikan
    singnature jutsu: beast mastery/Sharigan/mangekyou sharigan
    Hair:straight/raven black that shines purple some/long/low pigtails
    Eyes: use to be black but are now red from when demon took over
    Height: 151.3cm
    Weight: 44.3kg
    Acts: shes cocky, tomboy. can be a loud mouth, always back talks but is really sweet when it comes to alot of stuff and can be cold to
    Likes: watching the clouds, playing with Kitsue, being around Kiba, dogs, wolves, foxs, training from 9 to 3 in the morning.
    dislikes: preppy girls who think being a ninja is just fun and game and doesn't listen to the rules, Jiraya because he has that watching thing for her( I SO didn't make that up my friend made it because he rp's as him), Itachi Uchiha her older cousin, Neji for picking on Hinata, cats, Ino.
    Special Jutsu(s): Sharigan/mangekyou Sharigan/demon form
    Bio: Keoko is half Inuzuka and half Uchiha, when she was little a demon was sealed in her no one knew about the demon called the 12 tailed wolf, she can summon her silver like chakra whenever she wants to and control vibrations with her voice making a deadly weapon. The sealing is on her upper right arm part and is in the shape of a wolf somewhat, her parents was kill when the Uchiha clan was but at that time she was staying in the Inuzuka compound. She graduated with all the other rookies but it was uneven so there was a four celled team. Iruka sensei placed her with team eight, also during that time she was going far off training with Tsunade, who teached her to punch hard and kick(like tsunade does but even stonger and stronger then how Sakrua does in the shippuden episodes), her parnter or nindog is a white fox around Akamaru's height named Kitsue, as time went by her and Kiba became great friends and even become a couple. Later on in the chuunin exams her and Hinata got to know eachother and ended up being best friends. Orochimaru gave her the curse mark and durin the time she went to protect her cousin Sasuke from Orochimaru as she came back two years later every one seemed to understand why she went and trusted her again but Kiba never did lose trust for her as was just happy she was back. But! Thats not all the story is only just started....

P.s. my signature pic is her...
    Last edited by KeokoXxXInuzuka; 06-10-2007 at 08:29 PM. Reason: I forgot a whole lot of stuff! ><; AGAIN!

~XxX♥Keoko♥XxX

Member .Ninji. will become famous soon enough .Ninji.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2007 02:05 PM
    Threads

Name - Katrina Gorgeina fredrick kanji pwn Uchiha (AKA Kat)
    Clan: Uchiha
    Missions: too pwnfull for missions. (has done a-class since she couls walk)
    Looks: So Hawt that you can't look at her.
    Weapons: a super-cool sword that's even more cooler than Kisame's.
    Bio: Was born, grew up and fought by age 3, left village at age 10 (s-class level)
    Other: secret lover to Uchiha Itachi

SHE PWNS YOU ALL!!! XD
    --------------------------------------------------

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Attuku Hataka
    Village: Rouge Ninja from the village hidden in the leaves.
    Bloodline skills: Sharingan/passed down from his father Kakashi/Byakugan/passed down to him once hinata died in a battle against some invaders trying to kill naruto.
    Main jutsu elements: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu/Bloodline limit jutsu
    Appearance: See my Avatar
    Personality: He is very quiet like his father. he never acts without thinking about it first. he is calm cool and never fights just to fight or to kill. he never kills unless it is the only way to save someone or to complete his mission. He wears a mask all the time but takes it off when ever he is alone.

Weapons: Twin katana's formed from the demon remands of one of the tailed beasts. Its power come from its hanlde that drews its power from its weilders charka. They are unbreakable and can only but used by him and him alone.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 06-11-2007 at 02:33 PM.

Senior Member xX_Why do i love you_Xx has much to be proud of xX_Why do i love you_Xx has much to be proud of xX_Why do i love you_Xx has much to be proud of xX_Why do i love you_Xx has much to be proud of xX_Why do i love you_Xx has much to be proud of xX_Why do i love you_Xx has much to be proud of xX_Why do i love you_Xx has much to be proud of xX_Why do i love you_Xx has much to be proud of xX_Why do i love you_Xx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2007 12:29 PM
    Threads

well here it goes:

name: akuji jihi
    height: 5'11''
    clan:???
    family:????
    fighting style: kick boxing other than that her own
    hair: black short bangs
    eyes: a light blue
    home place: leaf village
    wepons: chain whip, sythe, poision, fists
    personality: she is very nice but quiet dosen't really have any friends her family abandoned her when she was born and was rised by a elderly couple they showed her plants that would make poision and antidotes they showed her how to fight they died when she was 6. after that a master of kick boxing showed her how. she stayed with him for a wahile but left after two years. she made her own chain whip and mastered her own style and as well with a sythe. she moves from village to village only to gather supplies or to work. she is a very good fighter and a wonderful friend. when she came to the leaf village nartuo and hinata befriended her and made a few friends. there she stays.
    i don't love you
    like i loved you
    yesterday
    i don't love you
    like i loved you
    yesterday...

Banned Forum / Chat Riu Hirigata is on a distinguished road Riu Hirigata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2007 08:43 AM
    Threads

My character would be like a miss between naruto and shikamaru. He would have to be laid back but also very loud to get on everyone's nerve.

Member Kincho Hanako is on a distinguished road Kincho Hanako's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2008 06:54 PM
    I'm in the cookie jar eating your favorite kind of cookie so you cant have it...nyah.
    Threads

Post Name: Kincho Hanako

Village: Hidden Leaf
    Species: Neko
    Personality: Kincho is a lover but more of a fighter. She has the personality of...everyone she has like 12 different personalities. She has the mind of an adult, and the skills of a jonin. She was adopted by Kiba's parents when she was 3 and faced teasing from the age of 5 until she was 7. That is when she got suspended from the academy for fighting. She's very cocky and would never give up on something she truly wanted. She is known as "the girl with the cat ears" amongst the Akatsuki. She likes everyone in the village, except Ino and Sakura and is liked by everyone... except Ino and Sakura. During the battle against Orochimaru and Sarutobi...she was sleep in the arena...

...thats about it...
    It's gonna be so funny when i come back and kill you

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Here's mine

Hey, I made mine before I saw this thread. I even draw a picture of her.

Name: Karami Uchiha
    Nicknames: Kari

Personality:depends, but always has a kind heart (protects her love ones with her life)

Biography: Mother died at birth, and father died protecting the village form the nine-tailed fox. Adopted by the tiger (or cat) tribe (big summoned ones), alley of the wolf, and fox tribe. Member of the *"Fagons", or female dragons. Cousin of Sasuke, of course. When 6, traveled different villages with the fagons, along the way, met many powerful ninjas, like Zabuza, Gaara, ...etc. and came back at 8. And very skillful.

Home land: Leaf village/Konoha
    Special jutsu: sharingan, and any fire jutsu, like fire ball...

Other: Mostly freinds with most ninjas or almost everybody in Konoha knows her.

* "The Fagons", the members has some kind of dragon spirit inside them. They sometimes call themselves, "Triple I", because the last letter of there name is I. They are not in only one village. They come from different villages. They invented many jutsu that they would need teamwork for it, combined tricks. And very close freinds. They all stayed at the Konoha for now, with Karami.

Members:
    Karami: (above)
    -Fire dragon
    Misumi
    Nicks: Sumi, Mii, Mimi
    Village: Mist
    Personality: Silent, and not that cheerful
    Specialty: Thorny mist/ Crystal spike (made it up ^_^. First, the makes a mist around the enemy, then she could make an ice thorn any where around the enemy. The ice thorns are made from the mist. Not only thorns, but she could also make ice shuriken,...
    -Water dragon (wind)

Imichi
    Nicks: Michi, Ichi, Imi, Chi chi
    Village: Sand
    Personality: opposite of Misumi. Very cheerful.
    Specialty: Sand needle (Made it up too. She can harden the sand, and make sharp things out of it. She can even made very small needles, that the opponent can't even see them.
    - Wind Dragon (earth)
    ^_^
    Last edited by Ωmega; 06-18-2007 at 01:43 PM.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Junior Member Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower has a reputation beyond repute Moonstar Flower's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2008 05:37 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: don't have one

Name - Lady Satunari
    Gender - Female
    Age - 20
    Class - Kunoichi
    Fighting - Mind Jutsu and an unlimited supply of small tessens(folding fans).
    Biography - She fights with Naruto cause she's his older and sexy cousin.
    **~Girls can fight too you know~**

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

Nyee.. meh. >_< Might as well.

Name: Lyvthian
    Bio: Born in the village of the mist, he currently is in the mess of finding Sasuke and bringing him back as captive. He is rival that of Itachi and Kisame.
    Abilities/Kekkei Genkai are unknown to anyone but of his clan.
    Weapons: When in full transformation also known as the final stage, he uses a pair of steel wings that are connected by bone appendages.
    Honestly and truthfully, his friend, a wolf follows him everywhere. Found in the midst of winter, it returns to favor from being saved when there was nothing to eat.

Nya~ And one more thing, never challenge him. x3
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Member Momokotaku is a glorious beacon of light Momokotaku is a glorious beacon of light Momokotaku is a glorious beacon of light Momokotaku is a glorious beacon of light Momokotaku is a glorious beacon of light Momokotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 07:46 PM
    Threads

Name:Hikaru
    village:Konoha
    -ninja
    is the first one to know that gaara was gonna die 2 years before shippuden

Senior Member Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2010 07:23 PM
    Threads

My Naruto Person.

Name:Emiko Takine
    Nicknames: Emi
    Village: Iwagakure
    Personality: Kind, loving, clueless, never gives up.
    Appearance: http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...Is_A_Bangs.jpg
    Weapon: Katana, Sniper Bow
    Fighting Style: Ninjutsu
    Special Jutsu: Any kind of Elemental Jutsu, and is a master of healing.
    Special Abilities: Has an amazing amount of chakra and stamina.

Biography: Parents were murdered by the Leaf Village. Always works hard to get stronger because she is insecure about her strength. Is very determined and works hard to accomplish her goals. Fighting wasn't one of her natural talents, seeing as she couldn't quite find her style when she was younger. But she trains and works hard, and then finally finds something that works for her and she became a great ninja. Currently training on her sniping. Woot.

This was fun.

Last edited by Marshmallow Fluff; 09-15-2007 at 08:36 PM.
    >:B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information