AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: What Would Your Own Person On Naruto Be Like?

Member Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2007 01:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kashi Girl View Post
    My made up person on Naruto would be like this:

Name:Sonata Oramei
    Biography:Was Born In The Village Hidden In The Leaves,But Then Left To Be Raised In The Village Hidden In The Mist Half Her Life,Then Later Came Back To The Village Hidden In The Leaves.
    Characteristics:Skilled Kunoichi,Silent,An Observer,And A Girl With An Attitude
    Born:Village Hidden In The Leaves
    Special Jutsu:Ninja Art:Paralization Jutsu

My Person Would Be Something Like This.
    Name: Seiei Muteki (translated to Elite Invincible - I will just give you his title because his last name is secret )
    Biography: Was always a loner and got tired of people making fun of him and not wanting to be his friend so he finally left the village. Just like Kakashi being known as "the copy ninja", Muteki is known as "the ninja of many skills" as he has always tried to hide his past and learn the jutsu and ways of the many villages.
    Hair: dark brown with spiked up front
    Eyes: http://salonoptiva.webpark.pl/wild-zoom.jpg (nicknamed Phenomena eyes, but he tries to keep it hidden as much as possible)
    Weapons: the usual: kunais, shuriken, survival kit, but also a sword
    Born: rumored Village Hidden in the Leaves
    Special Jutsu: Fuhai jutsu (translated as Invincibility jutsu - the effects of drinking hero's water except there is no way to see the chakra not even with byakugan , but it just appears as heat distortion off of his body)
    Clothing: dark gray button up shirt, black pants (tries to look like a civilian)
    Other special abilities: extensive knowledge in all jutsu, in chakra (example: tantric, Bön, etc.), and other things.
    Last edited by Invincible; 11-01-2007 at 01:37 AM.
    Jon "Invincible/Muteki" Walkow
    Evolution of Invincible

"It's one thing to be fast, another thing to be Invincible."

GOTT E.S. Member Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2009 04:20 AM
    Threads

Lightbulb

Name: Kira Tonde
    Rank: Jonin. Rejected from ANBU; was said to be too "showy".
    Biography: Parents defected from the Village hidden in the Clouds, Born In the Village Hidden in the Leaves.
    Characteristics: Shiny jet black hair, Blue tinged Brown eyes, Lightning bolt tattoo/mark on right cheek, Little or no patience when it comes to people, Good tactic when it comes to battle, Fast and precise attacks. Wields a lightning chakra imbued kunai.
    Special Jutsu: Kirakira no jutsu (sparkle jutsu), lightning type attack that shocks the opponent and sends them flying with their body sparkling.
    You guys are so un-hip it's a wonder your bums don't fall off. - Zaphod Beeblerox

<-My anime/manga history in a nutshell.
    Tamago to chikai wa kudake-yasui.

Junior Member IsuzuSohma has a reputation beyond repute IsuzuSohma has a reputation beyond repute IsuzuSohma has a reputation beyond repute IsuzuSohma has a reputation beyond repute IsuzuSohma has a reputation beyond repute IsuzuSohma has a reputation beyond repute IsuzuSohma has a reputation beyond repute IsuzuSohma has a reputation beyond repute IsuzuSohma has a reputation beyond repute IsuzuSohma has a reputation beyond repute IsuzuSohma has a reputation beyond repute IsuzuSohma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2007 11:31 AM
    Threads

Name: Nara Amabit (cousin to the one and only, Nara Shikamaru)
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: green-ish hazel
    Bio: I come from a loving, supportive family. Was born in the Village Hidden in the Mist, and the only times I've been out of my Village other than missions (as a genin I'd done four B rank missions) was to take and pass my chunin exams on my first try, but to watch my little cousin (Shikamaru-kun) take and pass his chunin exam finals.
    Personality: I love to go out and hang with my friends during my down time but when I'm on a mission, I'm nothing but focus. I have the same reasoning, logic and strategic skills as Shikamaru (in fact, he gets them from me, I taught him to play chess, go and a few other stategey games).
    Special Jutsu: Other than the shadow possesion, no special jutsu.
    2% of all teenage internet users know the difference between your and you're; if you're one of that 2%, put this in your signature.

Netspeak: If you're too lazy to write it, I'm too lazy to read it.

Junior Member ~Magical Dream~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Magical Dream~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Magical Dream~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Magical Dream~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Magical Dream~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Magical Dream~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Magical Dream~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Magical Dream~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Magical Dream~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Magical Dream~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Magical Dream~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Magical Dream~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2008 11:17 PM
    Threads

I made three characters, but here's one of them. I'll post the other two later...

Name:
    Hana Murasaki (means 'purple flower')

Hair: Dark purple

Eyes: Brown

Personality: Quite unpredictable. Hana is mostly seen polite and kind-hearted but on missions she's very strong, serious, and focused. Frequently puts her own needs before her friends.

Bio: She comes from Village Hidden in the Mist, but after a certain happening in her home she fled to Village Hidden in the Leaves at a young age. Hana witnessed her and her two close friend's parents get killed before her own eyes by some unknown assassin. Because of this, she, Akarui, and Yoru fled to Konoha. Hana was once hyperactive as Naruto but after seeing her parents die she became much of a lone wolf type, yet she still has her energetic side. Her only friends from the Mist Village are Akarui and Yoru. Hana eventually warms up to others and tries her best to protect them from danger. She's notable for her swift change in personality and determination. Many enemies tend to fall for her politeness, thus dropping their guard and allowing Hana to attack. Her friend Akarui found a secret weakness about her: the only times she's vulnerable to attacks that you must strike from behind but it has to be dead precise and very fast. Only Akarui knows this.

Special Jutsu: Flower Jutsu, Paper Jutsu, Chidori -- The Flower Jutsu allows her to control flowers, the Paper Jutsu could make any kinds of paper turn sharp as razors and tough as steel, plus making paper turn into anything she wishes. Hana uses the Chidori only in dire situations, and when Hana's fighting an enemy with all other plans not working against it.

Muahahahahahahahahahaha

~I'm a lazy yet hyperactive Narutard with a knack for mahou shoujo and fantasy~

Senior Member hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna's Avatar
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2008 03:51 PM
    Threads

hmmmmm probably
    name: hoshi haru
    history:comes from and elite family with the "data eye" and can see any persons history,future,dna everything oh an wants to kill her dad who killed her mother and step-mother and is now living rich with her halfsister who also wants to kill him...
    power:data eye can copy and create any person or creature down to the very last detail including kekegenkai
    personality:loud energetic and happy ^^
    Last edited by hoshima haruna; 01-08-2008 at 11:37 AM.

Bread's Best Friend Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2010 03:12 PM
    Threads

I'll give it a try...

Name: Don
    Bio: Don grew you all alone in the Village Hidden in the Leaves. She had no one until she started the Academy. Her power and fast thinking skills helped her graduate at age 16. (As much as I don't want to put this...) She helps Kakashi in many of his missions and has had a wonderful life ever since she met him. She even has a liking for him deep, deep, waaaaaaaaay deep down inside and doesen't want to tell him.
    Personality: Out-going, nice, energetic, helpful, a dare devil
    Village: Hidden Leaf Village
    "Up is Down"

Senior Member Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2008 08:46 AM
    Threads

name: Kuruta Sasaria
    biography : lived alone parents were killed by her becoz she has adarker inside which is a demonic spirit. has an older brother who is a jounin and is a teacher sensei ^^. her teammates are two twin guys who are always afraid of her becoz of the demon.
    weapon : all kinds of shuriken able to use different techniques
    bloodline : the blood eye
    village : leaf

Picking up the broken pieces
    One by one collecting them
    Slowly gathering the pieces
    Millions of broken glass

Just me Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2008 08:42 PM
    Threads

Hm...um...this is one of my OC (original character) that i use in fanfiction.net so yeah...This is just basic...I think...whatever, just read it if you want, and I think she sounds kinda like a Mary-Sue (some super OC that is so powerful and the best at everything and whatever, everyone hates those xD)...yeah...whatever...if you are confused about my favorite original character, Anita, then ask me or whatever... ^_^ lol.

Anita Uchiha
    Clan: Half-Uchiha half-Hyuuga, mother is Hina Hyuuga father is an Uchiha.
    Siblings: Twin of Ryohei, second oldest of the siblings, acts the oldest. Younger siblings are Tsukiko, Akari, and Tsubaki.
    Appearance: Looks like Naruto's Sexy jutsu except she has raven hair with a silver tinge, hair is waist length onyx color eyes and doesn't have the whiskers like Naruto does. She wears her forehead protector on her forehead to cover up the Hyuuga Curse seal on her forehead that she got when she was 6 years old.
    Attributes: Has Sharingan, Mangekyou Sharingan, Byakugan, and the 2 tailed cat demon.
    Info (changes w/ my different stories): Before the Massacre, like a few days before, she went with her sibs traveling around from country to country to learn new jutsus just like Sakuya. Itachi had told her his plan to kill the clan and his reasons. So he told her to leave while he killed them. Anita then left with her siblings, not telling them their real reason for leaving Konoha. In each country, her, Ryohei, and Tsukiko learned many new jutsus and they all obtained the Mangekyou Sharingan by killing the friends they made in some of the countries that they stayed longer. Akari and Yuki were only two years old when they left and they caused a bit of a problem for the other sibs to take care of them. She is ANBU and missing-nin rank throughout my fics. Itachi's fiancé (since I think the Uchiha and Hyuuga clans allow incest), 3 years older than Sasuke and the rest of the Rookie Nine.

Personality: Always very happy, loves her family a lot, and if you get her angry, then she'll have a grudge on you forever! Nah, she won't, but it'll take her a day to get over whatever you did to get her angry. She gets kind of lazy at times, but when it comes to a mission, she goes into her ANBU personality where she is the almost perfect ANBU to take on the mission. Usually her personalities come and go as she takes off her ANBU mask, the 2-tailed cat demon taking over (she has cat features when the Nibi takes over), or when different people talk to her.
    Last edited by Anita Tseu; 11-24-2007 at 04:22 AM.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 12:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow. This thread is worse then when I left it. Six pages of insane gibberish. Boggles the mind.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Junior Member Kyaaaaa is on a distinguished road Kyaaaaa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2007 04:44 PM
    Threads

Okay here goes...

Name: Koyuki er... something...
    Personality: Afraid of practically everyone and everything. However if asked to do a mission, she will perform to the best of her ability.
    Special Abilities: Freezes everything she touches. Er.... tsumetai no jutsu?
    History: I don't have a clue.

Junior Member Yakie is a name known to all Yakie is a name known to all Yakie is a name known to all Yakie is a name known to all Yakie is a name known to all Yakie is a name known to all Yakie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2007 06:35 PM
    Threads

I already have a character for Naruto so this should be easy!

Name: Yakima Namino
    Village: Konoha (Village Hidden in the Leafs)
    Appearance: Yakima has shoulder length brown hair with pink streaks in it. It's usually put up in two unique messy pigtails. Her eyes are a beautiful green color and the right one strangelly has a bit of silver in it. Her height is 5'1" and 1/2. Her weight is 115 pounds. She wears a sorta baggy black hoody with a dark pink tank top with black lace under the hoody. A dark pink skirt (same color as the tank top) with black leggings. But when she's on a mission she usually chages into black knee-lenth shorts. Her headband is usually found tied around her upper left arm, but when fighting she puts it on her forehead. She also wears a very special amathyst pendant that she recieved from her older brother, Kyonen.

Personality: Yakima is a very outspoken girl. She's not afraid to tell people what she feels about them at their first impression. She's loves to have fun and laugh despite her difficult past (decribed in backround). Her appearance may make her seem innocent and harmless, but when someone gets her annoyed, she snaps. But it's nothing to worry about cause she calms down quite quickly. She's learned how to control her temper over a period of time. Yakima doesn't get depressed or sad easilly. She just wants to live her life to the fullest and live everyday like it's her last.

Backround: Yakima was born and raised in the village of Konoha. Her family is the Namino clan. Yakima was a normal happy little girl until her father, Kyakishii Namino, was assacinated by a Sound ninja when she was 6 years old. She didn't sink into depression because her older brother Kyonen always comforted her and never left her side. (Kyonen is 2 years older than her.) About a year after her father died, Yakima decided she wanted to follow in his footsteps and become a ninja too. Kyonen, and her mother, Kima (That is how Yakima got her name), supported her decision and promised to help no matter how much effort it would take. Yakima entered Konoha's Academy when she was 12 years old and granduated a year later with impressive standards and a bright future as a kunoichi. At her graduation she received a amathyst pendant from her brother as a congratulations gift, which she never took off. 2 years later Yakima's mother died from a mysterious illness, leaving her to live alone with her brother. Kyonen was determined to make a good life for themselves and didn't show any weakness to his little sister so she didn't have to worry about him. She loves training and working hard in order to become the best kunoichi she can be, never letting anything get her down or remove the smile from her face.

Jutsu: Yakima has a kekkei genkai. It's called Kiyagentsu (I don't know, it's very random, but it had to have a cool name.) When activated the users eyes turn into a firey red color. The Namino clan specialty is fire jutsu so it basically inhanses the power of it and grants them more speed. They are only able to use it a minimum of 2 times in battle, but for users who have mastered it they can use it 3 times and possibly a 4th time, but it would be a really big risk. The traits of this kekkei genkai are the red eyes and a mark on the neck kinda behind the ear. (Bah I'm not gonna explain it.)

There it is. I hope it wasn't too long!

♥Ritsuka, L, and Sasuke cosplayer♥
    ~~~~~
    Proud fan of FightingDreamersPro (FDP)

~~~~~
    Proud fan of Koi Cosplay
    ~~~~~
    Proud fan of Wayward Destiny
    ~~~~~
    Proud fan of uchimakiPro
    ~~~
    They are all the best cosplayers ever!!

Junior Member Orochimaru's Lover has a spectacular aura about Orochimaru's Lover has a spectacular aura about Orochimaru's Lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2007 11:57 AM
    Threads

Name: Sanaka (meaning snake) (last name unknown)

Birthday:October 31
    Village of birth: Hidden Leaf Village

Current Villiage of residence: Hidden Sound Village
    Background: She was born in the Hidden Leaf Village. She had a very rough life growing up. she was neglected and abused by her parents. She found solace and comfort from her one and only true friend, Orochimaru. it was because of his friendship and support that she was able to be one of the youngest to graduate from the ninja academy. They were forced to endure thier awful homelives for several years. This is when she and Orochimaru began to discover that they had feelings for each other that went beyond just friendship and soon became lovers. Their immense love for each other kept them going it also gave them cruel, heart-less and manipulative personalities towards everyone but each other. Once they were old enough had the experience they left and created thier own village, The Hidden Sound Village. Today she and Orochimaru rule the sound village with an iron fist and have the life goal of learning every jutsu know to man and creating thier own jutsus. They are the ulitmate team, they have yet to be defeated by anyone, not even Jiraiya could defeat them. They are often called "The KumiZetsumei" or The Team of Death.
    Physical Description: She is essentially a female version of Orochimaru. she is skinny and has straight, long black hair that hangs loosely around her face. She has snakelike green eyes with snakelike slits for pupils, and very pale almost white skin. With sharp snakelike fangs. she also has the same snake summoning tattoo as Orochimaru that works in the smae amnner his does. She also has the same purple markings around her eyes that he has.
    Clothing: she wearns the same sound ninja cothing as Orochimaru.

Special Jutsus: Futon: Daitoppa (Wind Release: Great Breakthrough)
    Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Summoning Technique)
    Gogyo Fuin (Five Elements Seal)
    Kanashibari no Jutsu (Temporary Paralysis Technique)
    Nan no Kaizo (Soft Physique Modification)
    Juin Jutsu
    Sojasosai no Jutsu (Twin Snakes Kill Each Other)
    Shushagan no Jutsu (Vanishing Facial Copy Technique)
    Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei (Summoning: Impure World Resurrection)
    Fushi Tensei (Living Corpse Reincarnation)
    Kasanaga no Tsurugi: Ku no Tachi (Kasanaga Sword: Long Sword of the Heavens)(this is the sister sword to Orochimaru's and sshe can pull it out of her mouth same as him)
    Seneijashu (Hidden Shadow Snake Hand)
    Seneitajashu (Hidden Shadow Many Snakes Hand)
    Sanju Rashomon (Triple Rashomon)
    Kuchiyose: Rashomon (Summoning: Rashomon)

Junior Member Artinam will become famous soon enough Artinam will become famous soon enough Artinam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 08:10 AM
    Threads

Boring and maybe unfitting perhaps the idea is that the characters is a wanderer from lands far away (Feudal Europe kind of place) where most Ninjutsu has been outlawed as Herecy. Only certain orders of Warriors and the priest cast are allowed to use them in limited quantities.

Name: Martonaka (Im really bad with Japanese names...), adopted name to
    Village of Birth: Lands far away
    Background: Send by his order to explore the techniques of the foreign heretics and set diplomatic relations, Martonaka has wandererd for years in these strange lands. From the original Warrior Band only he remains, now he seeks to fulfull his mission. Being send away as a stranger many times he leads a quiet life and now and then attempts to make contact.
    Weapons:
    Techiniques: Perhaps most similar to Lee's techniques, his order practises mostly body enhancing techniques, becoming temporarely faster and stronger. Also has limited medical jitsus at his disposal.
    Weapons/Equipment: A large cloak which hides his equipments:Leather armour with embedded metal plates and chains, a Longsword. He carries a shield on his back.

Yes very anti-Naruto themed but hell, my imagination right

crazy and insane lameness shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 10:11 PM
    Threads

name: arisa sumimura

dob: December 31 @ 2359 (every ninja wished he was borned a minute later....so they are not at the same age as her...)

village of birth: hidden village of leaf...

personality: crazy and funny....noisy and loud...exactly like naruto...amount of chakra like naruto's...but a brain of shikamaru's...

expert technique: kuchiyose: Cerberus!!!(a demon dog from hell appears...irritates pakkun and akamaru everytime it appears...)

expert technique 2:change any soil element(including metal)to a weapon....cannot use this jutsu for more than 10 times....a week...(because she always make a large one....eats up a WHOLE LOT of her chakra each time.....)<ironically she used less chakra for her dramatic summoning compared to this changing soil to weapon jutsu...>

other descriptions: brown hair, black eyes, typical female ninja faces in naruto, short hair-like sakura's,wears a spectacle, dressed in a blue attire......

background..:.....errrr........................... what if i say,she possess a demon without tail....???a past like naruto's but she met naruto when she was seeking for yamato...and went crazy over that idiotic thoughts of naruto of he,naruto,being a hokage..........she yelled at him to claim that SHE will be the next hokage....

well...maybe that's a little lame...but might add more spice to naruto's life!!!

Sig made by Aya_TemariSan...Thanks, Aya!!! I love you!!!>.0

Senior Member Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2013 01:17 PM
    It's not on any map, true places never are.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Go Go Power Rangers

Name: Kimburulee Hartu t3h P!NK Pwner Ranger
    Alliances: The Moon Kingdom, Hidden Village of the Leaves and Angel Grove High.
    Homeland: Village of the Uber Mighty Morphin Pwner Rangerz.
    Jutsu: Mystic celestial moon crane ninjutzu and Majik happy flower petals of doom emitting from my moon scepter (keke genkai).
    Weapons: Moon scepter, Pterodactyl Power Coin and my legion of almighty zords: Pterodactyl Dinozord, Firebird Thunderzord and the Crane Ninjazord.
    Personality: pretty shocking pink happy-go-lucky P!NKist
    BG: I am the original Pwner Ranger.
    Motto: ad maiorem Dei gloriam.

crazy and insane lameness shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 10:11 PM
    Threads

Wink i thought of another....

name: Ruri Yukimura

dob: 13 January

current residence: hidden leaf village

place of origin: unknown

personality: quiet, weird interest, shows no expression but you can tell how does she feel through the words she said(straight forward), a little sensitive,smart...
    <doesn't those personality reminds you of someone??? ABURAME SHINO!!!>....of course she loves bugs too-butterfly and moths especially.....

expert techniques: kuchiyose: swarms of butterflies and moths...(a technique that can blind opponent with butterflies and moths and can be used to poison or put the opponent to sleep depending on which type of butterflies or moths summoned)

expert technique 2: activates herself as a human-moth...(does whatever moths can do and of course additional power(self-healing)...to change herself into this 'mode',she feeds on fruit juice-claiming that fruit juice is her source of power in this 'mode'..the sweeter the juice,the longer this 'mode' last...ironically,overdosage make her faint immediately...)

other description: beautiful girl with long black hair tied in a 'classical japanese hairstyle'<you know...the type whereby they tie their hair in a bun or whatever>, heterochromia eyes(left eye green, right eye brown)
    wears a black kimono with faint floral prints...(it's length is a little shorter than the original,and little more practical <larger sleeves,collar,etc> than the original to enable more movements which is required in battles......
    other than that, all her characteristics are similar to Shino's...

background: ............................place of origin is unknown.....but she's an intial experimental human-moth....rejected by her "creator" and left the lab and went to the hidden leaf village...instead of seeking revenge,she convinced herself to start a new life there......hates battling...more to planning cunning strategy in battle...
    after naruto left the leaf village,she came to join the chuunin examination...she met Shino there....
    whan they first met,they bumped into each other at a narrow corridor......then they stopped instantly facing each other...........hinata and kiba walked away,not noticing that he was not with them......Shino and Ruri stared at each other for a long time.....in a long silence........after 15 minutes, they walked away like nothing had happened...she somehow succeeded to become a chuunin even though she was defeated in the first one on one battle......due to her cunning plans(like how shikamaru succeeded to be a chuunin)
    no one actually notice her existence if she doesn't speaks even though she is inches away from anyone.....

favourite line: "how can you guys not notice me since i was already behind you guys for hours...."
    -when someone whom she had tailed around (for some reasons) for hours......then when that 'someone' turn around and saw her or somehow stumbled into her,when the 'someone' was shocked to death, Ruri will say her favourite line....

well that's rather complete compared to my previous character...

Sig made by Aya_TemariSan...Thanks, Aya!!! I love you!!!>.0

Yandere = LOVE Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 147 - Dratini Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2013 04:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ok I have a silly one and a couple real ones.

Here is a silly one.

Name:Lilium

Biography: Tee hee can't think of anything ^^;

Characteristics: Silly, warm, hyper, and loves Kakashi Hatake alot

Born:Village Hidden In The Whirlpool

Special Jutsu: Ninja Art: CHIBI JUTSU!!
    Signature by Seung-li

Bread's Best Friend Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2010 03:12 PM
    Threads

Name: Saka Yomimaru
    Village: Leaf
    Biography: A very talented Kunoichi and ninja, Saka has powers that amaze people all the time. Her dream was to be an Anbu/Black Ops. Her best type of Jutsu is Genjutsu and Ninjutsu.
    Personality: Brave, Loyal, Confident, Helpful, Has a "Always-seen-never-heard" additude.
    Best Jutsu: Haunted Dream Jutsu
    "Up is Down"

Junior Member eli****** is a jewel in the rough eli****** is a jewel in the rough eli****** is a jewel in the rough eli****** is a jewel in the rough eli******'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 04:42 PM
    Threads

Name~Shizome (Weird)
    Age~12
    Rank~Chuunin
    Jutsu~ Alot of water Jutsus (Strongest~Knowledge Transfer Jutsu (Forbidden)
    Kekkei Genkai~To know you past, Future, and Weakness.
    Family~Mother and Father (Kayoko and Tami)(Dead)
    Biography
    Three days after her birth her parents were killed.
    Her mother from the Hidden Village in the Mist had
    left to The Hidden Village in the Leaves and met her father.
    Her parents were killed because she had great potential and by
    Orochimaru. She knew her parent's jutsus because the Knowledge
    Transfer Jutsu was used on her the first day she was born.
    Orochimaru taught her and at age 3-12 she was a genin.
    From age 7-12 Shizome attended the Ninja Academy with Naruto
    and the gang. Her villages are The Hidden Leaf(Father), Mist (Mother),
    and a little of Sound(Orochimaru).
    Personality
    Very shy and smart. She lacks confidence.
    Shizome can't speak because she is kinda mute.
    She comunicates by speaking in your mind.
    But maybe she just chooses to not speak.
    NARUTO FREAK NARUTO FREAK NARUTO FREAK

Don't try to look so wise nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1 has a reputation beyond repute nichunter1's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2009 03:51 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

name: makashi ondaime
    history: unknow exept the fact that I'm itachi's uchiwas greatest fear
    skills: ninjutsu, tajustu, sacrfical jutsu ( same kind of chakra as gaara dunno how its called) most powerful attack makondaime tchnique created by me: mix of enemy blood and chakra and lightning all combuste together making one of the most power jutsus out ther.

goal: be hokage of the village f konoah and put my live in danger for it.

Avatar, Signature, and many wallpapers to come made by me!

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread Information