AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What Would Your Own Person On Naruto Be Like?

Senior Member Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2007 12:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What Would Your Own Person On Naruto Be Like?

My made up person on Naruto would be like this:

Name:Sonata Oramei
    Biography:Was Born In The Village Hidden In The Leaves,But Then Left To Be Raised In The Village Hidden In The Mist Half Her Life,Then Later Came Back To The Village Hidden In The Leaves.
    Characteristics:Skilled Kunoichi,Silent,An Observer,And A Girl With An Attitude
    Born:Village Hidden In The Leaves
    Special Jutsu:Ninja Art:Paralization Jutsu

My Person Would Be Something Like This.
    Last edited by Kashi Girl; 12-30-2006 at 07:05 PM.

[Awesome Sig And Avie Set Made By therebel,Thanks]

Senior Member harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame has a reputation beyond repute harusame's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2012 08:08 PM
    Threads

My character would be like this:

Name: Minami Takara
    Biography: When she was a little girl her parents vanished and she was taken in by a kind man named Nozomu Takamine. He took her to the Konohagakure and taught her Shinobi Arts. Over the years she perfected her ninja skills and became a powerful Kunoichi. Now a Full-fledged ninja in Konohagakure, The Village Hidden in the Leaves, she searches for her answers to what happened to her parents.
    Born: The Village Hidden in the Sand but brought to The Village Hidden in the Leaves by Nozomo when she was little.
    Special Jutsu: Suna no Katana, Blades of Sand
    Last edited by harusame; 01-01-2007 at 03:30 PM.

Junior Member The Kamikage is on a distinguished road The Kamikage's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2006 05:55 PM
    Threads

Even through there is no,"Kamikage"....I will be that^.^

Kamikage; "Kami" God. "Kage" Shadow.

Queen of Kage!

Name:: ........?(I'll never tell nobody my name<_<)
    Birth:: Konohagakure
    Jutsu:: She conquer most jutsu by (wo)man. But, she mostly uses her Spirit Katana, which hurts her opponet enternally and physically.

Meh, that's it<_<

Best Couple in Naruto...

Senior Member yoh01 will become famous soon enough yoh01 will become famous soon enough yoh01's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2007 02:40 AM
    Threads

... This sounds fun!

Okay.

Name: Hoshi Hare (called by the nickname, Reshi!)

Biography: A wandering ninja that usually causes trouble when she stays in one village. She's great in fighting, but gets careless. She gets mad/freaked out/sad/happy easily. Her parents are ashamed of her (they avoid her so they are also wandering ninjas) but she's too immature to notice that.

Born: Mist. But didn't stay there...

Special Jutsu: Nothing in particular. She goes on studying others' jutsu and TRIES to copy it
    Last edited by yoh01; 12-29-2006 at 11:24 PM.

I refuse to adhere to society's conventionalized perception of academic aptitude and mental prowess.

In short, I don't want to study anymore. Uh-uh!

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Blargh, I really hate these because looking through people are always making themselves out to be all-powerful gods of ninja land. I'll try to keep it in the real here...

Name: Minami Masa (I took Minami from Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad, Masa is just a shortened version of my name. I know, so witty!!11!11shift+1)
    Rank (Adding this in would be a good idea, doncha think?): Chuunin
    Biography/Description: Funny, Charismatic, and well liked by most of his peers, he is content with his current position and is in no rush to excel to the higher ranks. He is clever and intellegent, but not Shikamaru level, just above average. He has no overwhelming stregnths, and obvious weaknesses (very bad vision in his right eye, which is accurate to me in real life.)
    Village: Cloud (Land of Lightning)

And there's my nerdiness for this evening.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

Let's see...I'd be a Hyuga.
    Name: Hyuga Howaido
    Bio: Mysterious member of the Hyuga clan's main house. He is currently trying to learn Hinata's absolute defence, but wants to combine it with the use of air chakra. When he uses byakugan he pulls his forehead protector down over his eyes so that opponents cannot read his emotions etc. The cloth on his forehead protector is also white.
    Villiage: Konohagakure.
    Signature jutsu: Katon: Ryūka no Jutsu, Kaze no Yaiba

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Well... okay, why not?

Name: Mia

Bio: Her biggest goal is to be famous. She absolutely hates the fact that all female ninja are sissies and is determined to make a name for herself as the best of both male and female ninja. She's a bit of a hothead, constantly wanting to prove herself she doesn't back down from a fight and is quick to take up any challenge. She's comes off as a total airhead most of the time and doesn't seem to be that much of a threat. But when in battle she seems to become a different person, and is even frighteningly intimidating. She mainly relies on her skills and Taijutsu mastery to beat opponents. If all else fails, she resorts to trickery [think: *point* "Hey look at that!" * then run away* tactics]
    Village: Cloud/Lightning.
    Signature Jutsu: Taijutsu mastery, Dansu No Megami
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Senior Member ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2007 11:58 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I WANT A Wii ! T.T

Name:Kayko Wakasa

Biography:Has three little brothers wicth she has to take care of because her parents died when she was six. She is outgoing and has a pet bunny witch helps her in battle.

Born:Village Hidden In The Mist

Special Jutsu: Bloody Blades.

Hikikomori Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 08:59 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 15463346

Name: Miyamoto Musashi
    Biography/Description: mellow guy that sleeps alot and has bad gas. crazy because droped on his head alot when he was a child refers to himself as "this one"
    Village: Amegakure(Land of Rain)
    Special Jutsuead Demon Consuming Seal and Tsukuyomi
    Last edited by Sasaki_Kojiro; 12-30-2006 at 07:08 PM.
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four People is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

Sig made byMaruDashi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeromashi View Post
    I belive its spelt Ninja not Nija. I suggest you change that. Other then that they are great.

Yaoi Extremist sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 09:11 PM
    In a magical place where yaoi reigns supreme
    Threads

Name: Komino Daisuke
    Biography: Ever since he could remember he's been alone, no parents, realtives not even memories. He travels across the land searching for his past and maybe even his future. He also gains knowledge learning new jutsu or honing his own techniques.
    Characteristics: Medium length black hair, blue eyes and lean physique; quiet, wise, broody, follows own morals, opportunistic(meaning he's as likely to help an little kid find his way home to stealing an unexpecting orange from the local market)
    Born: Unknown
    Special Jutsu: Invisible Wings Technique
    Made by Fast as Fire
    I <3 You!

tee hee Little miss lovley is a splendid one to behold Little miss lovley is a splendid one to behold Little miss lovley is a splendid one to behold Little miss lovley is a splendid one to behold Little miss lovley is a splendid one to behold Little miss lovley is a splendid one to behold Little miss lovley's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2007 02:52 PM
    *If i told you it wouldnt be a secret anymore*
    Threads

Hmm....

Name: Kusanai Grena
    Biography: Dosen't know where she was born, has a hidden past, can't remember anything when she was young. Wanders around trying to find out her meaning and parents.
    Characteristics: Skilled, Strong, Heartless, Alone
    Born:?
    Special Jutsu: She has a new jutsu that allows her to thrust huge amounts of wind out of her palm, a radius up to 3 miles.

Senior Member jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2009 09:49 PM
    Threads

okay my turn
    name- mutsumi hikari
    rank- chunin ( later a Jounin)
    profile- a sweet girl that owns a restraunt where Naruto and Jiruya(typo) come to a lot. She also works at a resturant as a waitress, her unform is a skimpy ninja maid outfit, sometimes guys get nosbleeds from seeing it. One day when she came home from work, two girls who hated her, killed her parents and little brother. Mustsumi was so angry she killed the girls and threw away their corpses after cutting them up. since then Mutsumi has had a split personalty, a happy waitress ninja and a cold blooded killer. she also has a crush on Naruto after getting to know him. She thinks Jiriya is the biggest pervert in the world and is unafraid to swing a punch at him. when she was a genin her teacher was Gai sensei, and she felt embarssed to be aroung him. Her teamates were Kotaro Makino who has a crush on her, and Miharu Musumiya, who also works in mutsumi's cafe. She also had a crush on Kabuto for a little bit, until she found out he worked for orochimaru, who she despises. Kabuto knows of her second personality and tries to get here to work for Orochimaru, but she escapes injuring them both. Not long after that she felt someone was stalking her everywhere she goes. Turns out it was itachi, who she is scared of. He came to her cafe one day, and she remained calm serving him but was secretly terrified. She knows what he did to the Uchiha clan and despises him. When she was freaking out in the kitchen, he sneaks into the kitchen and kidnaps her. And then she is forced to join the akatsuki. One night she was told to kidnap miharu and she was also forced to join. One night she was told to kill Kotaro, and he confessed his love to her, and she snapped out of her brainwash she was put on.But soon she leaves and is brainwashed into her killer mode again, but still rembers kotaro's feelings for her.
    Villiage- hidden leaf
    jutsu- tranformation and a her made up one the handsome jutsu. Herspecial jutsu called the jigoku jutsu (hell jutsu) can only be performed from her killer personality. It is a technique that takes the victim to a personal hell where they suffer for their sins for 24 hours
    weapon of choice- katana
    her demon- when her parents were killed by Sayaka's (mutsumis wrost enemy from the sound village. I will put her profile up later) teamates. A demon series known as the bersker (not related to fate stay night) possced her and she killed them. the berserker comes out at critical and times when she is angry. her future daugters sumiko or rei ( whichever one is born. I will write their profiles later) will inherrit the beserker demon as well.
    Last edited by jennyelric; 03-04-2007 at 02:44 PM. Reason: more info
    how the heck am I suposed to get the image up
    avatar- Superbi Squalo from Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Senior Member rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 03:37 AM
    Threads

Ok, here it goes. My character would be:

NAME: ***** ******* (cant think of a name)
    Profile: Smart ellic, and cocky, but has massive powers that he dose not know of yet. Later on He turns pure evil and dies in a fierce battle with naruto and the cheif toad.
    Weapon of choice: long sword or katana oh and shurikins

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Names:Provenzano James Redfield Deadpool Sephiroth Doulmagus Criss Angel Mind Freak Ashly Jiraiya the 7th (Nickname: Bill)
    Biography: A strange forigener from the distant land of reality, fused with the powers of the Naruto realm, the silver surfer, batman, and Namor the Submarinor, He can go super sayian, because he's awsome like that. He's also the strongest and most powerful anything ever in the history of everything fictional and real. He also has the greatest sex appeal on the planet. He has the ability to turn even the straightest of men homosexual with one glance, and he woman throw themselves at him, hoping to get so much as a smell of his awsomeness. He may also reproduce A-Sexually by vomiting up a pre-fertilized egg. However, he avoids doing so, as an identical clone of himself would over-load the entire univereses level of awsome, which would cause existance to collapse on itself, leaving nothing but him and his clone to float and await the next big bang. He is also a religious figurehead. So much so that While everyone is praying to God, God prays to him.
    Past Relationships: Tsunade, Storm of the x-men, princess zelda of hyrule, The black cat, batwoman, cat woman, mary-jane (take THAT spiderman), Yoruichi, and Tifa lockhart. All of the forementioned relationships lasted 1 day each, as any more exposure to my level of awsome would cause their heads to explode.
    Favorite Food(s): Ramen, the blood of evil doers. Justice, Habenaro Chips.
    Villiage: Happy Broly super sayian vegeta village for gifted youngers, lead by Sir Dr. Ensign Albus Dumbledore the 336th.
    Powerlevel:It's Over 9000
    jutsu: I have none, because all of the coolest naruto characters are void of Jutsu's and Genjutsus.
    Soul slayers name: The awsome sword. Picture the most awsome sword you've ever seen...Yeah, that was mine. And if you come across a sword even more awsome than that in the future, that's my sword too.
    Best Friends: Solid Snake, Jiraiya, and Batman
    Taijutsus: Master of Aikido, Karate, Tai Chi, Hung Gar, American Boxing, Muay Thai kick boxing, Tai Kwon Do, Street brawling, Southern Shaolinquan, Kung Fu, Wushu,and the five finger palm of self soiling (I press five points on your body with precise timing and accuraccy, causing you to soil yourself) I've mastered all of these, because I am awsome.I can also open up all 8 gates without dieing. In addition to that, I'm cooler than Sasuke, because I have a secret 9th gate thats uber pwnage.
    Themesong: Beautiful Green Wild Beast (Right off one of the Naruto OST's)
    Appearence; V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V

Only known weaknesses: Broly, My Little Pony, the Incredible hulk, and the Kyuubi.
    Last edited by -Batman-; 01-03-2007 at 02:52 PM.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Bear
    Village: n/a
    Biography: He's a bear.
    Favorite Food: Souls of the innocent, honey
    Best Friends: Tenten... until he ate her... no one ever noticed.
    Jutsu: He's a bear.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Member Capish is infamous around these parts Capish is infamous around these parts Capish is infamous around these parts Capish is infamous around these parts Capish's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2007 06:14 PM
    Where am i?..ehm..i think im on the planet earth..maybe, i dont know!!
    Threads

well..ok why not here it goes..
    name:kaire rattakeita
    level:chuunin
    village:cloud/lightning country
    nickname:kai
    jutsu:lightning, shadows,genjustsu and advanced ninjutsu
    biography:well...his a ice cold guy hes always.."cool" and very smart.oh yeah his blind, but he can stil see well his not really blind then is he?well...he cant see with his eyes but with sound and feelings( he uses his chakra like a radar, and anything who comes in it..well..you understand now dont you?anyhow, he doesnt have any family, poor guy
    oh yeah he lives in konoha, because of his terrible past back in cloud village, and konoha is such a nice place and everything so he decided to live there instead the end..puh done

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

I'm the guy you see at every village who just seems to move wheat & hay around. Yet I am not actually a farmer. I'm an S ranked criminal and former member of Akatsuki. I just like to move wheat & hay at random villages in my spare time. I'll come back and give my stats later because I see a pile of wheat that needs moving.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Senior Member MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2008 06:30 PM
    Threads

This would be my character.

Name: Mitsuki Kira (for those of you who watch Full Moon wo Sagashite, no I did not get this name from that, I made up this name for a fanfic before I even HEARD of the anime, plus her first name is Kira anyway)

Biography: She's hot tempered, spunky, yet nice, and is also a half demon and looked down upon in the Hidden Leaf Village because of her fox ears and tail, making her stand out. She's not great at being a ninja but tries her hardest to prove everyone wrong. The only people that accept her for who she is is Shikamaru, Naruto, Hinata, and her mother since her father disappeared before she was born. Her goal is to search for her father and become the best she can be as a ninja.

Special Jutsu: Okibi Tsubasa (blazing wings)

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok I'm back. Sorry it took so long but some idiot mixed barley in with the
    wheat. I mean come on people...barley?!?!

Anyway....

Name: Shin Mugetsu
    Nickname: Bootleg Sharingan (due to his skill at copying jutsu)
    Village: Golden Wheat Village (Wind Country)
    Original Chakra Nature: Lightning (Can use other elements as well)
    Favorite Jutsu(s): Amateratsu & that finger thing Kakashi used on Naruto
    Biography: An elite ninja from the illustrious Golden Wheat Village. He travels to foreign countries to secretly learn their techniques. In return tends their farmlands anonomously. Using this strategy he has been able to observe many conflicts between various ninjas and so learn their most powerful techniqes. As a result he has been able to learn an impressive and versatile assortment of jutsu. He has also been able to pick up quite an impressive array of recipes for baking bread.

He does not have any special bloodline traits but he has found a jutsu that allows him to change the elemental nature of his chakra at will. However, this jutsu consumes a massive amount of chakra so he rarely uses it. Gifted with Nijutsu. Gifted with Taijutsu. Adequate with Genjutsu. Has also mastered various Kinjutsu.

A former member of Akatsuki. Joined at age 14. Left at age 17. Among his reasons for leaving:
    -Felt that Orochimaru was looking at him "funny"
    -Other members kept complaining about his agricultural hobby
    -Thought the flowery cloaks and purple nail polish were not his style, though the straw hats were cool
    -Kisame smelled like fish...ALL the time
    -Sasori kept asking him to "play with his wood" (puppets)

He can often be heard making witty and insulting remarks to his opponents during battles. Was voted by the other Akatsuki members "most likely to defeat an opponent by making them laugh to death". Seriously...he was.

He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

Junior Member god_slayer is on a distinguished road god_slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2007 05:07 PM
    Threads

name:Naku Hyuchiha
    village:Leaf
    biography:Parents were killed at age5 to prevent the birth of more children like this. Has 2 gekokenkai(bloodline). Other info not known.
    justu:taijutsu,shadow clone,all fire ninjutsu and genjutsu
    bloodline(s):sharingan,byakugan
    parents:sasuke uchiha,hinata hyuuga(hinata got tired of waiting for naruto)
    Last edited by god_slayer; 01-16-2007 at 12:38 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by god_slayer View Post
    biography:Parents were killed at age5 to prevent his birth.
    How could this possibly make sense???

If you wanted to PREVENT his birth...why would you wait until he was 5 before you killed his parents? Wouldn't it make more sense to kill them BEFORE he was actually born?

He pwns your souls!!!

Senior Member ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2007 11:24 AM
    Threads

I'm bored enough, so why not? 8D

Name: Carmen Mitazuna
    Village: Mist
    Biography: Born into a poverty-stricken family with no hopes of ever having a future. With an ill father, and disabled mother, she and her two other siblings are sent away to find jobs for raising money. After failing different jobs again and again, the young girl found herself venturing into the ninja world, hoping this to be a success unlile her past failures. She has no talent for office work, but she does have some pretty nice street-movies, so why not put them to use? After becoming a genin, she now works hard on missions, while receiving compensation for accomplishing those mission, and a little help from her sensei. She hopes to move up in the ranks and brin g her family out of poverty.
    Bloodline: None
    Abilities: Has a sharp eye, barely misses with her shuriken and kuranai, and a pretty good martial artist, has a talent for taijutsu (nowhere near Lee's level, though)
    Signature jutsu:
    -jouhatsu no jutsu "Evaporation jutsu"
    By exerting the chakra in her body and overheating it, she can evaporate water into water vapor in less than a minute. Large bodies of water, like an ocean or lake, takes larger amounts of time and more chakra. So she'll have to practice a bit more.
    -kakusa reta kiri no jutsu "Hidden Mist Jutsu"
    Similar to Zabuza's, only a bit weaker. She can shroud small areas (like a large bedroom) with mist to evade of confuse her opponents.
    ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA
    .::su gnoma llewd seippup citocysp::.
    ....KRAB?
    (!eRaWeB)

Member negative_18 is on a distinguished road negative_18's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2007 07:46 PM
    Threads

Ok here goes
    name: Momiji Uchiha <------yep, from the Uchiha clan!!
    village:leaf
    special art: Sharingan (well duh)
    biography: uh.... my imagination fails me. Probably an distant ralative of Sasuke, who wasn't there when itachi killed all the other Uchihas.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu View Post
    How could this possibly make sense???

If you wanted to PREVENT his birth...why would you wait until he was 5 before you killed his parents? Wouldn't it make more sense to kill them BEFORE he was actually born?
    Your skills at moving wheat around are formidable, but your observational skills need work!

You see, his PARENTS were killed at age 5, so that he wouldn't be born in the future. I know what you're thinking, "But Sano, his parents are Hinata and Sasuke!"

THEY ARE ZOMBEEZ. MYSTERY SOLVED.

This has inspired me to make my own character, and try not to make it TOO Mary Sue...

Name: Miscellaneous Inuzuka
    Village: Konohagakure
    Chakra Affinity: Wind
    Biography: A member of Kiba's family, Misc. was always a bit of a rebel. Rather chaotic and sometimes flat-out ridiculous, he officially changed his name as a teenager to represent his nature. Despite this, he was rather dedicated to any mission he was on, and although he may have been momentarily sidetracked from time to time by something shiny or interesting, this tended to have more of a disarming effect on his opponents giving Misc. the upper hand. Because of this, people didn't expect him to request to be one of the 12 Guard Ninjas of Fire after putting himself in harm's way to save the life of the Lord of the Land of Fire. Figuring he would lose interest in his request after time or make an error due to his nature, the Third Hokage attempted to delay this as long as possible, but after twelve consecutive months of requests and general pestering, it was concluded that Misc. was serious and was allowed in. After serving two terms of service, Miscellaneous returned as a Jonin and is awaiting a three-man cell of his own. However, people fear that his random nature may have a negative influence on his subordinates...

Oh, yeah, his dog! His nin-ken partner is named Rolling Thunder. She's a dog of indiscriminate breeding and is as seemingly random as Miscellaneous.

Appearance: Misc. has disheveled brown-black hair barely kept in check by his headband. He's fairly average height and seems to be underweight, as his constant activity keeps his metabolism working pretty much at full all the time. He wears a steel-gray uniform with a black-fur-lined green vest.

Abilities: Although he has a fine grasp of the traditional Inuzuka arts, he is also an avid student of Tenmon, the art of using meteorology as a strategic weapon(wiki it if you don't believe me). In combat, he uses Taijutsu predominantly, although his rather unique fighting style isn't any one particular form but instead whatever he thinks will work.

His weapon of choice are the Tekagi, a pair of hand-claws used for slashing or climbing. Also, Miscellaneous has found they work wonders as a brush for Rolling Thunder. ^^

Weaknesses: Easily distracted, never really bothered to master anything beyond what was absolutely necessary except
    Tenmon as it interested him. Because of this, even some of the more talented Chunin have a shot against him, but it isn't a guarantee. He values casual conversation and curiosity over serious discussion and deep strategy, so although he'd make a good field commander, willing to try new things on the fly and able to adapt quickly, as an overall strategist he's not so hot. On the personal side, he's wll liked but generally avoided, as prolonged exposure can be tiresome for your average person.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Junior Member sishood is on a distinguished road sishood's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2007 04:43 PM
    Threads

cool! heres mine!

name: (first) akio (last)michiyi
    personality: fun-loving , kind , stubborn , and thrill seeker
    biograph: did live with two sisters and only two sisters everyone else is gone. ran away two years ago just to be able to do anything she wants when she wants
    home land: cloud village
    jutsus: all lightning and water justus and taijustsu and also has a fox that just won't live her alone so she let him stay with her.
    weapon: her pet named taji
    looks: VV
    http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3...egirl37565.jpg

pet fox's looks:
    Last edited by sishood; 04-05-2007 at 12:17 AM.

....Blame it on me.....so you'll be free....

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information