AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Spiral or Black cat? Does anyone know about them???

Member moonangel330 moonangel330's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2006 06:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Welll... i'm an angel and angels tend to live in heaven!
    Threads

Thumbs up Spiral or Black cat? Does anyone know about them???

So i watched spiral, but i think i'm in the middle... and i don't quite understand the plot. As for black cat i saw the commercials for it, and i was "intrigued" by them. wow first time i used that word in an actual sentence... so yeah! does anyone have any good sites on them or do does anyone know about them and are nice enough to tell me about them?? Please?
    Should we stop and watch those we love for the last time or turn away from their efforts and be lost with the ashes for all eternity?

[Insert witty title here] [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 07:32 PM
    Threads

Yeah. I've read the first couple chapters of Black Cat, and I own Spiral dvd volumes 1 and 2. (except the 1st one mysteriously broke)

Sad enough, this is in the wrong forum. ^^;
    Awesome Websites!::Gallery(NEW!)::Give these creatures a home!::Trainer Card

Formerly known as Chimes, if anyone remembers that name...no...? Didn't think so. 8D

bool answer=...;

...don't pay attention to this sig...or that avatar...currently in thought process of how to include changed username in a new image set...

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Wrong forum. but...

I read the Black Cat manga a little over a year ago. I was impressed with the series at the beginning, but then it began to fade into a predictable pattern. It just became that over-zealous hero who continually has to create new amazing techniques which just become inferior in the next volume. And then it faded into the horrifically cliche concept of moral virtue in not killing anyone, despite the fact that the main character carries one of the most powerful hand-guns ever made and has unreasonably good skill with it. Read it if you wish, but the after the mid-point of the series, don't expect anything special.
    The anime was worse than the manga. My advice is to just ignore it. I mean, it was truly terrible beyond the first hand-full of episodes.

As for Spiral, I never cared enough about it to watch it.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

i watched the black cat anime (whole series) using a free fansub and i have to disagree with XII (sorry bout that dude).it really rocks.i really liked it coz train is so cool fighting off the enemies plus sven and the cute looking eve is great too.^^' but then again,you might not be into it.hehe.it all depends on ur perspective.its a bit sci-fi.

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Wrong forum but:
    Spiral is a SEXY BISHI-LICIOUS MANGA! xD IloveAyamuIloveAyamu I want to see more of the anime.
    Spiral spam by me:
    http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9...muishotlm3.jpg
    http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8...ralsnowal8.gif

I haven't seen enough episodes of Black Cat to judge it but it looks cool and I think Train is cute.^^
    Last edited by 小美ドクロchan; 12-28-2006 at 12:00 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information