AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Do you really think that Tobi is U. Madara? (possibly a HUGE spoiler in Naruto)

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 03:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thumbs down Do you really think that Tobi is U. Madara?

Do you really think that Tobi is U. Madara?
    Last edited by CrystalAce; 04-29-2009 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Crap..crap..crap....
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Your theory doesn't explain why "Tobi" has a Sharingan (and a Mangekyou Sharingan).

First of all, we know that the 4th Hokage is dead by the nature of the jutsu that killed him. He used to same Jutsu to seal the Kyuubi in Naruto that the 3rd used to seal away Orochimaru's arms. By the nature of the jutsu, the user's life is given in exchange. The 4th Hokage is unquestionably dead.

Also, The 4th Hokage's ability to "teleport" was achieved using tags on shuriken, such that when they were thrown he would be summoned where it struck. Madara's ability is something entirely different, where he can appear whereever he choses, as we've seen so far.

As for proof of Tobi being Madara...why it's necessary at this point I have no idea...

1. Pain (God Realm) referred to Tobi as Madara.
    2. "Tobi" says he is Madara".
    3. "Tobi" has a Sharingan and a Mangekyou Sharingan. "Tobi"'s final Sharingan looks like a combination of the Mangekyou Sharingans that Madara and his brother, which is the result of Madara taking his brother's eyes.
    4. "Tobi" knows the story of Uchiha Itachi, and was there when Itachi slaughtered the Uchiha clan in order to assist him as Uchiha Madara.
    5. Itachi told Sasuke that Madara was still alive, though his strength was only a shadow of that of his former self.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*poof* It was crap...
    Last edited by CrystalAce; 04-29-2009 at 04:24 AM.
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

Senior Member Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2012 05:35 PM
    Threads

Well... I really really REALLY doubt that tobi is the fourth hokage, it wouldn't make sense at all, first of all if madara died in the fight against the first then his body would be long gone by the time the fourth came around (including his eyes) even if it wasn't the fourth wouldn't know where it was that is for certain.

The reason he doesn't age is because of the eternal sharingan, the reason he teleports is because of the eternal sharingan, and the technique he used against the kyubi really did kill him (he wasn't the first to seal a beast inside someone).

He might not be madara but the only other person he could possibly be would be Obito and even then it's a stretch. I don't think kishimoto would just lie about who he actually was, and if he did it would turn out as something no one could expect (like with itachi, in this case it's just because we didn't know about the elders).

I don't think your theory holds it's ground at all, every argument you said has already been explained in the manga.

"Life's a game, no one gets out alive"

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 05:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

I believe it is Obito Uchiha....

Senior Member narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2013 01:21 AM
    Threads

[quote=Mister_S;2230155]Well... I really really REALLY doubt that tobi is the fourth hokage...

You know, I really kinda doubt that too, considering....what's happened in recent chapters. Kinda debunked the hell outta that one. Didn't the rumor used to be that Pain was Lord Fourth? Did people just kinda jump ship after that one was debunked?

Anyways, I really do believe Tobi could be Obito, for a few reasons:
    1. If you'll notice, when Tobi takes off his mask, his face is warped around his eye. Was Madara given a reason to have that? Nope. Was Obito? Hell yes he was.
    2. Some of you may call this a stretch, but here goes: Tobi uses space/time jutsu, like when he makes himself disappear out of Shino's bugs. Kakashi's Mangekyo, and thus Obito's, also makes use of a space/time technique. Coincidince? Maybe, but I think it's worth mentioning.
    3. We haven't seen Tobi's whole face. If he really was Madara, would it really matter to see his face? (This kinda goes together with 1....)
    4. Best friend against best friend is Kishimoto's FAVORITE plot device. Naruto x Sasuke, Orochimaru x Jiraiya....Hell, even Nagato's using Yahiko's body (though admittedly, the details of that haven't been explained).

Some of you may call me stupid, debunk my stuff, or whatever. I'm just putting my opinion forth. Only time will tell who's right.
    Last edited by narunaru; 03-19-2009 at 04:12 PM.

Member cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze has much to be proud of cresenblaze's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2009 09:14 PM
    Threads

i don't think that Tobi could be the Fourth Hokage it doesn't make fit around the whole dissaperence of the Fourth Hokage. Because how do we know the the fourth hokage just dissapered they never really said if he dissapered or if they found his body, they just said the fourth hokage died. and there could be a possibility that since Madara had the eternal mongenkyo sharigan that it had effects on him to where he doesn't age. based on what i heard and read i'll have to go for now that Tobi is Madara Uchiha but who's to know i could be wrong, guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Senior Member narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru is infamous around these parts narunaru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2013 01:21 AM
    Threads

*cough*Readthelatestchapter*cough*

Senior Member Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by narunaru View Post
    Anyways, I really do believe Tobi could be Obito, for a few reasons:
    1. If you'll notice, when Tobi takes off his mask, his face is warped around his eye. Was Madara given a reason to have that? Nope. Was Obito? Hell yes he was.
    2. Some of you may call this a stretch, but here goes: Tobi uses space/time jutsu, like when he makes himself disappear out of Shino's bugs. Kakashi's Mangekyo, and thus Obito's, also makes use of a space/time technique. Coincidince? Maybe, but I think it's worth mentioning.
    3. We haven't seen Tobi's whole face. If he really was Madara, would it really matter to see his face? (This kinda goes together with 1....)
    4. Best friend against best friend is Kishimoto's FAVORITE plot device. Naruto x Sasuke, Orochimaru x Jiraiya....Hell, even Nagato's using Yahiko's body (though admittedly, the details of that haven't been explained).

Some of you may call me stupid, debunk my stuff, or whatever. I'm just putting my opinion forth. Only time will tell who's right.
    Yeah honestly it would make sense if he was Tobi, I really wouldn't be surprised. Another thing you didn't mention is the fact that his mask only allows him to see through his right eye, and though we are too assume it was crushed by the boulder, in reality we are not sure if he would still be able to use that eye (he gave his left eye too kakashi). I mean if it was madara why wouldn't he use both eyes it wouldn't matter (same situation as your third argument).

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 12:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lone_Sannin View Post
    Now you are going to get totally crazy when I say this or rather you might think that I''m the one who's crazy.
    Anyway, here it is,

What I think is that Madara (who had the eternal Mangekyo Sharingan)had died with the battle with the 1st Hokage and his body was dissapeared around the last fight.

But then again, the 4th Hokage later on might have, taken Madara's body or his eye to gain more power. So, 4th Hokage might have actually deceived everyone thinking that he had used some kind of forbidden justsu and even the 3rd Hokage believed it to be true. The 3rd Hokage might have thought him to be dead.

But then, the Justsu, the 4th Hokage used on Naruto was quite different. It allowed the passage of Kyubbi's Chakra into Naruto's body, not that justsu that 3rd tried to use on Orochimaru. So, 3rd Hokage might have misunderstood that justsu and seeing this opportunity, the 4th Hokage might have left the village to achieve more power.

As the 4th Hokage, he might have known all about the history of Uchiha clan and about Itachi. He might have known before or after he left the village. And he might be just manipulating Sasuke's power.

So, yes, I'm portraying him as a bad guy. But then, what more evidence is there that he's dead or he's a good guy. Even if he used the forbidden spell to seal Kyubbi there must have been traces of his body like the remnants of the third Hokage but he just dissapeared....*poof*...like that...

So, just think this over ,and it does fit in quite well if you think harder or do I need to make more wild guess?
    This is going to come off rude, but it fits so well that it would be a shame not to use it.

Mr. Madison, what you have just said is the most insanely idiotic thing I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Would MOD delete it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's crap...crap...crap...crappy troll..crappy troll....
    Last edited by CrystalAce; 04-29-2009 at 04:28 AM.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 12:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Still relies on far, far too much fanwank to be plausible. Generally, more then one unwarranted assumption is a bad thing.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Junior Member ONSLAUGHT is on a distinguished road ONSLAUGHT's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

i think that after the 1st beat the madara he (madara) used the mangekyo to teleport himself into another location. he then relizing he body was to weak used it to transfer his soul into another uchia and with it his eternal sharingon. but like orochimaru the bodies burn out . so he kept on switching until he reached obito. this body switching theory also helps explain why orochimaru wants the shringon so badly

Senior Member jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2010 07:38 PM
    Threads

I beleive that tobi is Madra and not the 4th hokage. In the latest chapter of Naruto( major spoiler so don't read it) the 4ht hokage is inside of Naruto and keeps him from realising the 9th tail of the fox.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    Still relies on far, far too much
    fanwank to be plausible. Generally, more then one unwarranted assumption is a bad thing.
    Well, generally unplausible assumption is not neccesarily bad . All the theories that were taken into serious accounts, were all started with many such assumptions. Though you might say that, my guess is far more insane and over-stretched and does not have solid grounds to be considered justifiable. But then, that's how fictions works. Always unexpected happens at the unexpected moments, and that's what attracts the readers. Though, If you have really read all of the comments in post #11, you may find some quite reasonable guess as to regarding of Tobi.

Come to think of it, only the writer can decide how much to twist the plot, so you generally consider the writers plot more acceptable while all other's guess are ridiculed unless you have read the actual story-board in advance!. So, in the end, we are just humble citizens hunger for the King writer's point of story telling. Anyway, back to the topic of the post, it's all a pretty wild assumption like I said before and, everyone is alreasy advised not to take this seriously. But, I presume you mostly like to sprinkle some salt of sarcasm every now and then. All the same, I'm humbled by your opinion. Thank you for reading !

Quote Originally Posted by ONSLAUGHT View Post
    i think that after the 1st beat the madara he (madara) used the mangekyo to teleport himself into another location. he then relizing he body was to weak used it to transfer his soul into another uchia and with it his eternal sharingon. but like orochimaru the bodies burn out . so he kept on switching until he reached obito. this body switching theory also helps explain why orochimaru wants the shringon so badly
    Hmm...quite some theory...maybe possible...it's a super-human ninja world after all...nothing is impossible , even immortality is apparantly quite possible in this "Naruto world" ,...but it's upto Kishimoto himself to decide the story in the end, huh !

Quote Originally Posted by jtdlives View Post
    I beleive that tobi is Madra and not the 4th hokage. In the latest chapter of Naruto( major spoiler so don't read it) the 4ht hokage is inside of Naruto and keeps him from realising the 9th tail of the fox.
    Ahhh.... the spoiler warning is already indicated at the beginning... though, if you read my seemingly insane guess in post #11 you may find a conderable twist in the plot Though, if you don't want to spoil your brains like some people over here have humbly mentioned, it is advised not to read that post. Thank you for reading !
    Last edited by CrystalAce; 03-23-2009 at 08:01 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Just so you know your title IS a major spoiler.

Junior Member Newbez is a splendid one to behold Newbez is a splendid one to behold Newbez is a splendid one to behold Newbez is a splendid one to behold Newbez is a splendid one to behold Newbez is a splendid one to behold Newbez is a splendid one to behold Newbez's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2009 08:35 AM
    Threads

OMG!!!! ALL THIS TIME!!! IN MY 2 YEARS OF WATCHING NARUTO - I THOUGHT MADARA WAS THE 1ST HOKAGE!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad I read this spoiler rofl, thank God. I recently started reading the manga (upto chapter 120 somewhere)!
    Back to the question, no. I don't think Madara is Tobi, Tobi is Obito probably who was killed at 13 but Zetsu found him and took him on. As you know they both have one eye and same hair. Kakashi Gaiden was released just before Shippuden so there is a chance that the author was trying to give us some clues...

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 02:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

wasnt it already revealed in the manga that tobi was madara

The Star Scout SailorTwilight is just really nice SailorTwilight is just really nice SailorTwilight is just really nice SailorTwilight is just really nice SailorTwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 05:12 AM
    Hoshikakure, the village hidden in the stars
    Threads

Wink Tobiness

Tobi is a bad boy for being Madara, cuz I know he is and he will pay for what he is making Sasuke do to the village just because of the crap that he went through with the first Hokage. Don't bring in other pple to fight your own battles!

Majestic bird flowing through the heavenly sky...without a simple care of the world

Member 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2009 06:07 PM
    Threads

Tobi cant be Uchiha Madara, cuz he gave his left eye to Hatake Kakashi, and as i believe, Uchiha Madara has two eyes. Besides, Tobi's full names is Uchiha Obito...

Madara <?> Obito ?! (x
    Last edited by 4mourn; 04-29-2009 at 09:17 AM.
    HIS WILL IS BEYOND REACH...

...EVERY TIME YOU TRY, YOU DONT STRETCH FAR ENOUGH.

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 02:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

Here it is, the answer is in this link, took me a while to find the right chapter but here is the anwer, so stop making yourselves sound like idiots by making up theories that have no real bases, also Im not being mean Im just saying it how I see it.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/397/16/

Closed Thread

Thread Information