AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: your secret passion

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nespa View Post
    now a passion not everyone knows about is... I'm afraid just to pronounce it...
    it's politics! but sssshhhh! please keep the secret!

if you ever run for president you have my vote. lol
    -----

my passion is..............uhm i dunno really, i am a multi tasker i follow EHBO classes, i sport, and i am taking dance classes next month, i makde signatures....al this thinking makes my head hurt...
    Thanks Nespa... I know now that I've got at least one vote...
    We shall run the world! hahahaha...<-'really original' (you should be aware of the irony, better sarcasm)
    and please without headaches! these can be though I know
    *gives aspirin*

Senior Member Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2023 12:58 AM
    Threads

I love bluegrass music. Only about two of my friends know. lol

I can go for hours on wikipedia. I start looking up one thing. Then some link in that article interest me, and so on.

I love being outside at night. Woods, graveyards... give me a dark place and I will be fine.
    "Tsuki ni kawatte, oshiokiyo!" ~ Tsukino Usagi

Cute and Loveable Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2006 05:42 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kiss of death View Post
    ok. mine is demons. spirits. graveyards... i just love at summer at night go to graveyard
    =]
    I love the whole thing about demons and spirits. People don't see it in me, cause I seem to nice. But I am really into all demonic stuff. It just fasinates(sp?) me.

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cat_Demon View Post
    =]
    I love the whole thing about demons and spirits. People don't see it in me, cause I seem to nice. But I am really into all demonic stuff. It just fasinates(sp?) me.
    same here. people think i am good girl. yea. right. well, they're wrong
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Senior Member timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2007 02:06 PM
    Somewhere in Florida, but it feels more like the center of the sun ::sooo hot here:: 0.0
    Threads

Well, I consider myself a Neo-Pagan. I'm not sure if that's exactly a PASSION but the only people who know are my 2 best friends and it kind of goes hand-in-hand with my interest in the supernatural. I don't like to mess with the supernatural, I just like to research it.
    "Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."
    -William Shakespear

I drew this ^.^

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Well, my biggest secret (until now) is that I love ballet. I love the soft but crisp movements and the flowing my body feels when I dance it. I love the soaring feeling I have when I'm lifted up and the dizzy-making lights and and glitter on my cheeks and the tutu's and the roar of the clapping crowd......*sigh* Nobody knew that up until now.

My second biggest is that I write poetry. My sister just recently found out when she was digging through my stuff and decided to read what was inside my spirals. *mutters* stupid sister always in my business.

My third is that I love the feeling of being alone in dark, outside places. Doesnt matter where. Graveyard, open feild, garden, in the woods, any where that gives me that emty,excieted, hollowed out-heart feeling. I love that feeling. That feeling of being so alone yet so surrounded.

Well thats about it. Other than that, I'm a pretty open book. ^_^ *bows*

~* Love Lady *~
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

I guess my secret passion is when i think of someone, i can get very addicted. I can even daydream about this person with eye close during class time, but no one would know what i am seeing while i have my eyes closed, unless i accident smile it out!

Senior Member ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2007 11:58 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I WANT A Wii ! T.T

Hmmmm.........well the only thing my friends don't know that I like is.....that I still watch Yu-Gi-Oh they all hate anime anyways so SAD! But I still like it!

BD's faithful stalker o.0 Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2008 06:43 PM
    Threads

Masterb- Err, I mean....stalking people? Yeah....
    I'm back [YET AGAIN] baby!

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    Threads

well anything my friends dont know about is really my business not a passion
    i cant really think of any secrets
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkatex View Post
    Thanks Nespa... I know now that I've got at least one vote...
    We shall run the world! hahahaha...<-'really original' (you should be aware of the irony, better sarcasm)
    and please without headaches! these can be though I know
    *gives aspirin*
    two votes. me too
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 12-29-2006 at 11:29 AM.
    Onew by Ωmega

[Insert witty title here] [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 07:32 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Evo_ChaosX View Post
    O__o; Do I even want to know?

>_>; My fourth secret passion to anyone that isn't a friend is videogames...everyone thinks that the girl with the glasses only reads books...
    Awesome Websites!::Gallery(NEW!)::Give these creatures a home!::Trainer Card

Formerly known as Chimes, if anyone remembers that name...no...? Didn't think so. 8D

bool answer=...;

...don't pay attention to this sig...or that avatar...currently in thought process of how to include changed username in a new image set...

No, your face! samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 01:26 PM
    Threads

I love to watch B-list movies and then go out and make my own F-list movies.

Also, i like to watch movies with the sound off, and insert my own words...hours of fun!

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2009 10:43 AM
    Threads

Well... I love songs from the 80's... all my friends knows about that but they always make fun of me with it... but my secret passion no ones know about would be anything paranormal, from ghosts to demons, aliens, mythology... well anything that's "esoteric"... and I really like astrophysic and no one knows about it

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ♣HappyGoLucky♣ View Post
    Hmmmm.........well the only thing my friends don't know that I like is.....that I still watch Yu-Gi-Oh they all hate anime anyways so SAD! But I still like it!
    yea, same here. my best friend always says that anime is for lil children. but i forsed him to watch shaman king and he really liked that
    Onew by Ωmega

Senior Member timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2007 02:06 PM
    Somewhere in Florida, but it feels more like the center of the sun ::sooo hot here:: 0.0
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Evo_ChaosX View Post
    Wow what a coincidence! Stalking people is my best guy friend's secret passion too
    "Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."
    -William Shakespear

I drew this ^.^

BD's faithful stalker o.0 Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX has much to be proud of Dark_Evo_ChaosX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2008 06:43 PM
    Threads

I still play yu gi oh on the internet sometimes...
    I'm back [YET AGAIN] baby!

Junior Member badmuffin is on a distinguished road badmuffin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2007 03:41 PM
    Threads

falling down stairs, for a breif moment youre floating in mid air almost as if you were flying, but then you crash down to reality and discover the pain of youre freedom.
    I've got soul but I'm not a solider.

Senior Member rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 03:37 AM
    Threads

my secert passion is final fantasy

Senior Member Shelley will become famous soon enough Shelley's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2007 06:44 PM
    Threads

Drawing (or at least practicing) manga/anime

Senior Member Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl is a name known to all Kashi Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2007 12:27 AM
    Threads

A secret passion?Nope I dont have one,well at least I think I dont have one....It's all a mystery.

[Awesome Sig And Avie Set Made By therebel,Thanks]

The Gemini? *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2009 09:00 PM
    Threads

at first i hated batman but he has defendedly grown on me, the man rox......i also have a passion for socks.....i have no clue why, another passion is naming things, talking to walls, talking to ananamine objects, being very hyper, and welll........poking people,also smelling things

Yaoi Extremist sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 09:11 PM
    In a magical place where yaoi reigns supreme
    Threads

there are a few things i hide from a few certain friends but otherwise i have nothing really
    Made by Fast as Fire
    I <3 You!

Why Gantz!? Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono has a reputation beyond repute Junpei Kurono's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 04:16 PM
    Threads

Rain....i believe its sent down from the sky to wash our sorrows away...

Member Flufflewuffle will become famous soon enough Flufflewuffle will become famous soon enough Flufflewuffle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 02:54 PM
    Threads

Oh how deep. *just drifts away into the clouds*
    ~Ninjas are so overrated~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    No, I am not really a dog..
    It's just my dog, I am too shy to show my picture.

Closed Thread

Thread Information