AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Elite Beat Agents

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Elite Beat Agents

Platform: DS

Let me put it this way: THIS GAME IS BOTTLED-UP FUN! If you have a DS, you owe it to your system to get this game! Every few lines of song you get treated to a mini-cutscene that's generally at weird as the level intro 'scene.

Story? Take control of a team of Elite Beat Agents and inspire needy people under orders of your Commander Kahn! Don't look for any serious stories here, these people are hilariously desperate.

Gameplay is simple in theory, fun-time difficult in reality: On the touch screen, you have numbered dots with shrinking circles around them. When the shrinking circle reaches the edge of the dot, tap the dot to make the beat. Then you have to tap a dot then drag a ball around a lane. To really spin things up, you have the spinner! Spin that wheel until the meter's full!

Oh, and did I mention the hilarious dances the Agents are doing in to the music? Seriously.

So, anyone else saving the world from depression?

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

I AM I AM FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I AM!!!

I'm still looking for more info on the Divas, though. <3
    Folks, this obvious corporate shill/rabid fanboy is right this time, I swear. This game is awesome, and I approve of it. GO BUY THIS AND A DS!
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

i still need to get this for my lil DS ^^; heard nothing but good reviews for it and it's got a few awards lately. i was surprised since at first it looks pretty lame O_o
    but it's anything but ^^ it's now on my list to get right after mario kart. lol.

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Closed Thread

Thread Information