AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: looking for help im poor and need money how do you make money

I live in the shadow's DragonFly23692 is a glorious beacon of light DragonFly23692 is a glorious beacon of light DragonFly23692 is a glorious beacon of light DragonFly23692 is a glorious beacon of light DragonFly23692 is a glorious beacon of light DragonFly23692 is a glorious beacon of light DragonFly23692's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 10:20 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default looking for help im poor and need money how do you make money

if you cold plz tell me how to make money or give me money im new and i tri every thing to get money i beat games and i post and i dont see me money going up plz help me if you can.

Hikikomori Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 08:59 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 15463346

you post and post and post some more
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four People is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

Sig made byMaruDashi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeromashi View Post
    I belive its spelt Ninja not Nija. I suggest you change that. Other then that they are great.

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

POST POST POST!!!!! And then there is the choice of stealing. Dude and your 17 and your typing is terrible. Try to type and spell better man.

I live in the shadow's DragonFly23692 is a glorious beacon of light DragonFly23692 is a glorious beacon of light DragonFly23692 is a glorious beacon of light DragonFly23692 is a glorious beacon of light DragonFly23692 is a glorious beacon of light DragonFly23692 is a glorious beacon of light DragonFly23692's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 10:20 AM
    Threads

hey i cant help it if im bad at spelling and so on but at least i tri and say some thing instead of nothing. i tri and talk cus i like to talk. thats all i have to say like it or dont like it.

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF...follow the rules and have fun...if u want to be friends and/or in the family just pm me, ok? Merry Christmas! and u post (but don't double post please! you'll anger the mods)

-Kittyninjamewmew

thax for the sigs and advatars -Ookami- and kiss
    of death!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Well, welcome to AF. Let me give you a few pointers:
    1. Points (money) can be gained by posting. Make sure you read the rules before posting
    2. People dont like beggers
    3. Punctuation <33
    4. Plz don type liek dis. We call that n00b talk...dont be a n00b. Sure, it may take you a few seconds longer to type out please, or people, but it makes you look smarter, and people will wanna have more discussions with you.
    5. If you have a question, do a search in site issues/questions. Chances are, someone asked and someone answered.
    Have fun and happy posting

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Posting without spamming is about all you can do.
    And this thread can be considered spam as it has nothing to do with introducing yourself and does not belong in this forum (introductions).
    And as such, I hereby close it

Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Closed Thread

Thread Information