AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: One thing you can't stand in another person.

Is you Jel-us? *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2008 06:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default One thing you can't stand in another person.

What is ONE thing you can't stand in another person? EX: Someone who fibs alot or someone who sucks up to people.

Personally I would have to say one thing I can't stand is someone who sucks up to people. I notice it alot in the chat and such. A select few think that sucking up to the Admins is going to get them special attention. Or even at school, kids who suck up to the teacher. Then go behind the teachers back and talk crap about them. That is another thing I dont like.

So what do YOU guys think?
    Lumiere

Kiss my frozen toosh. Kiss it..Kiss it!

Cute and Loveable Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2006 06:42 PM
    Threads

I hate two-faced people. It just confuses me you talk to a person, and are friends with them and everything. Yet your in front of me, saying rude things, like I am going to take a stand for you and fight them? It just ticks me off how people want to act when facing a different person. You should be you, and if you truly hate that person, don't come to me complaining. It gets rather annoying and makes me doze off sometimes if they wish to speak of it.

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 01:09 AM
    Threads

I hate guys when they all promise you things like "ill love you forever, i wanna be with you forever and remember you forever". They got no clues of how it feels like to be betrayed from those promises. It's like..they can promise you ANYTHING when they want you at the moment then they'd just turn into a trash person, throw peoples they loved to the garbage can and head to another person. Seriously if they can't garantee then they shouldn't promise anything and shush ><;

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 06:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hmmm.... okay, don't kill me for this one people. I can't stand it when people go around feeling sorry for themselves and complaining about how they've got the worst lives in the world. They're the ones always saying they had a bad life because of their parent's divorce or something or another, and then sit around slitting their wrists or claiming mental illnesses or trying to get everyone to feel sorry for them by talking about all their problems ALL THE TIME AT EVERY CHANCE THEY GET. Number one, there are loads of people in this world with harsher lives then you. Just get over the fact that your daddy wasn't there for your 6th birthday or your mom never understands you or your boyfreind broke up with you. There are people far worse off. Number two, quit trying to ruin my day with your whining. Chances are my life has been 10x harder than yours, and I don't go around moping. Get over it and don't bring me down with your negativity.

Okay, you're free to rip me to shreds with your critisms, however this is my opinion.
    Last edited by .Gogo; 10-11-2006 at 10:49 PM.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

♥half ADD♥ m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2007 03:08 AM
    Threads

Question

what i don't like in another person, is when they have 45% truth. You know, like they'll tell ya something and it will only have like 45% truth to it and the rest is a lie. I can't stand it, it makes 4 good stories but not 4 anything else.
    PenGuiNs RuLe!
    We live,
    We love,
    We 4-give and never give up,
    Cuz the days we are given are gifts from above,
    And 2day we remember to live and to love.

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 04:37 PM
    Threads

1. People that complain about things that they don't have a full understanding of.

2. People that aren't willing the listen to the opinions of others.

3. People that act like they're better then everyone else.

4. Loudmouths.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Llama Cheeze Puff Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 08:26 PM
    Threads

Somethings I dislike in people....

1. People that are fake.
    2. When someone speaks about something they know nothing about.

That's pretty much all.
    Set made by me
    98% or teens do or have tried pot :: If you're one of the 2% that hasn't post this in your signature::

Wingman The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Tron LightCycle Falcon Autobots
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2014 07:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hate people who are depressed alot, kinda like emo kids and so on but people who are down and upset alot are a drag to hang with.
    -TWM-

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 11:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiro Matsuchani
    1. People that complain about things that they don't have a full understanding of.

2. People that aren't willing the listen to the opinions of others.

3. People that act like they're better then everyone else.

4. Loudmouths.
    Sam here...

In addition I can't stand people who are:

* Envious and that they will do anything just to level the person they envy

*super demanding!

*overly pretentious
    Thanks for the cool set, Thornwillow.

Sacrificial Suicide Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2008 04:10 AM
    Threads

The thing I hate most about people. I would have to say is people, as in indivuals are hard to find these days. I understand we are pack animals, social norms make us feel comfortable. Though to truely experience life is it not required to take steps beyond the norms of soceity to gain knowledge that otherwise would be lost? I belive so.

Your's Truely,
    ~Tragedy

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.

Senior Member loveheart is a name known to all loveheart is a name known to all loveheart is a name known to all loveheart is a name known to all loveheart is a name known to all loveheart is a name known to all loveheart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2006 04:02 PM
    Threads

I cannot stand people who are too over protective... oh oh and people who try to commit suicide but don't succeed.

Ninja for hire Sharingan sasuke is a jewel in the rough Sharingan sasuke is a jewel in the rough Sharingan sasuke is a jewel in the rough Sharingan sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2007 06:35 AM
    Protecting my believes and friends from the harm that may come!
    Threads

people giving me unwanted empathy like when you've just found out that you have a rare blood condition and they are all 'are are you ok' and 'i'm sorry to hear that' I CAN'T STAND IT I DON'T WANT TO GET DOWN FROM THEM TELING ME HOW SORRY THEY ARE THAT I AM SUFFERING!

*clears throat*

sorry about that got a bit carried away

i also hate people who seek your empathy so they will constantly bring somehting up that makes then upset and try and get you to help them feel better!
    < please join

Spirit Goddess Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 08:34 AM
    Threads

I absolutly HATE backstabbers and liars!!

I think people ought to treat others as YOU would like to be treated.

Oh..and I also can't stand the kind of people that act one way..but you KNOW that it's a false personality and you just want to kick them.
    Soul Reaper: Taking on the Afterlife, One Soul at a Time!!

Hawk's fellow Misha1688 is just really nice Misha1688 is just really nice Misha1688 is just really nice Misha1688 is just really nice Misha1688's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2006 11:32 AM
    Threads

Most of all I hate it when a person is hypocritical.

Thanks Nespa for the sign!

Flame gal Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2007 08:35 PM
    Threads

i can't stand my friends takeing my books without permission and when they a barrow a book it turns out to be bent when they return it to me or it has food on it.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 05:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

I guess my number one would be phony/fake people. Can't stand it.
    A MaruDashi Creation

I eat ham with Sam I am Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2007 07:48 PM
    Threads

I hate in when somebody latches onto you (not literally LOL) but keeps following you and wont go away. They keep trying to talk to you when your talking to someone else. They can't take a hint that their annoying you.
    Mal & Organization bLeAK Moi
    DO NOT alter, edit, trace, claim, or redistribute this image without permission.
    I am open for artwork commisions, see Blog for more information

What if god was one of us Jewel <3 is infamous around these parts Jewel <3 is infamous around these parts Jewel <3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2006 01:31 PM
    Idoll I was misslead by this comment because you said "jewel did not sing it" in the bad rep :-/
    Threads

The answer to your question is easy for me.. Just look at the members here.. Thats what I hate in a person..

Bow-chica-bow-wow! Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 12:39 PM
    Threads

Persons who feel they are above or better then other people.

There is definitely someone I know that I'd like to see proven completely wrong. Would make my whole year to see him get the truth opened up to him and show he's equal to us. I'm constantly fighting with him because he is making obscene comments at me or other people, his morals are terrible, just because he feels he is above me because he is a guy.

Senior Member _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Sushi Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:53 PM
    Threads

I HATE people who are racist, the way they act are so rude and makes STUPID noises (my classmate keep on saying 'how rude' but she didnt notice herself),who are annoying, mean person, ppl who think that they are the best in the world, like to show off, only cares from what ppl look like, etc.
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 09:57 PM
    Threads

Someone who lives the military 24/7. My room mate is sort of like that, lives for the army. It makes me physically ill.

Moderator / Chat Admin Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Red Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2014 10:14 PM
    Threads

I really dislike and cannot stand when a person is being a bigot, or very close minded about many subjects. And not open to hearing others opinions on it.

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 10:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I can't stand it when someone who has a mental disorder takes full advantage of it and uses it as an excuse to act as immature as they can. For example, today. Some kid who is wide known for his idiocy twisted my hand and snapped the bones in my fingers. Ahem. I kicked his bottom. :]

{ [Etsy Shop.] [Poetry.] [Art Thread.] }
    Set By
    Seung-Li <3

The wonderful Quack cow. Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2006 05:10 PM
    Threads

Default ...

I dont really like rude people who would bump into you when there is enough space for them to walk around you, but they like to annoy you.

So what if Im...slow??

Oh Oh I know, I know, We can feed Chickens!!!
    Somethings never change.....like Me and You.

Thanks for the sig Nespa :3

Senior Member MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2008 06:08 PM
    Threads

i can't stand someone...
    who wants attention all the time
    people who lie 24/7
    people who complain
    suck ups
    when people are rude
    people who tease others/mean
    and more...
    Set made by Megami91 ~Thank you so much<333
    i'm so rad! [:

Closed Thread