AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: the best character: Neon evangelion

SHTIL Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2012 11:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kasius DeVias Steam ID: Sophonax

Tch. You're all too narrow minded to see the awesomeness behind Ibuki Maya. ;_;
    | Someone painted the sky |
    | Forever in my heart |

Junior Member Terenin is infamous around these parts Terenin is infamous around these parts Terenin is infamous around these parts Terenin is infamous around these parts Terenin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2008 10:56 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Subaru-chan View Post
    My favourite character is: MISATO!!<3
    I think she is the best..

What about u guys?what's ur favourite one?

Ayanami Rei. I could explain why, but I don't bother really. Will take way to long and just underline what I allready said.

Next best one have to be Asuka, then... hmmm... ok, not sure. but as I see it, in every anime you got pluss and minus with every character, so.
    The things I possess are my life and mind.

- Rei Ayanami

Junior Member Terenin is infamous around these parts Terenin is infamous around these parts Terenin is infamous around these parts Terenin is infamous around these parts Terenin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2008 10:56 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sophonax View Post
    Tch. You're all too narrow minded to see the awesomeness behind Ibuki Maya. ;_;
    Maya is cool, but you don't get to see to much personality in her so it's hard to make up your mind on her I think. Mostly she's just doing her job. However that scene where they are in the subway just before the black-out helped a bit on the 'personal' side of her, and Hyuga and the rest.
    The things I possess are my life and mind.

- Rei Ayanami

Junior Member Raining Sorrow will become famous soon enough Raining Sorrow will become famous soon enough Raining Sorrow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2007 09:44 PM
    Threads

Rei...
    "The steady beat of the rain against my shoulders falls in line with the steady beat of my heart against my chest... While thinking of you, I cannot wipe away these forever falling tears that always burn deep within my soul..."

Member emotionless_teenage has a reputation beyond repute emotionless_teenage has a reputation beyond repute emotionless_teenage has a reputation beyond repute emotionless_teenage has a reputation beyond repute emotionless_teenage has a reputation beyond repute emotionless_teenage has a reputation beyond repute emotionless_teenage has a reputation beyond repute emotionless_teenage has a reputation beyond repute emotionless_teenage has a reputation beyond repute emotionless_teenage has a reputation beyond repute emotionless_teenage has a reputation beyond repute emotionless_teenage's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2009 09:52 AM
    Threads

Thumbs up

rei ayanami.emotionless,feelingless,CUTEST!!!!!!!!!

[IMG]http://ca.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGkt6OCIpGI.AASwb2FAx./SIG=134ahv6f9/EXP=1183537678/**http%3A//forum.pctuning.cz/gallery/albums/userpics/12817/thumb_Ayanami%2520Rei.jpg[/IMG]

Member emotionless_teenage has a reputation beyond repute emotionless_teenage has a reputation beyond repute emotionless_teenage has a reputation beyond repute emotionless_teenage has a reputation beyond repute emotionless_teenage has a reputation beyond repute emotionless_teenage has a reputation beyond repute emotionless_teenage has a reputation beyond repute emotionless_teenage has a reputation beyond repute emotionless_teenage has a reputation beyond repute emotionless_teenage has a reputation beyond repute emotionless_teenage has a reputation beyond repute emotionless_teenage's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2009 09:52 AM
    Threads

i don't really like asuka...............dunno why(my online pal told me that it is natural for rei fans not to like asuka and as same with asuka fans.......but i am disagreed with that)
    no offence to asuka fans

Member Wolfboy will become famous soon enough Wolfboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2007 06:04 PM
    Threads

my favourite character is rei
    and she is cute and the other one but i forgot her name it's the crazy one

Junior Member deafman is on a distinguished road deafman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2007 01:20 PM
    Threads

My favorite character would have to be EVA unit 01 (Where the spirit of shinji's mother is) and kept the story going by making shinji feel safer within EVA unit 01(moved when the debris was about to fall on shinji).

Senior Member ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2009 06:01 AM
    Threads

I like Shinji. I always had a liking to him, since the first day I watched the show. ^_^

; 0

Senior Member tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2007 03:32 PM
    Threads

the best character would be Rai. She is cool and the silent type. She even fights good.
    Sadness befalls in the heart
    Madness fills in the eyes
    Happiness dies in tears
    Love is nothing more then a mere thought

Junior Member winglessbaka is on a distinguished road winglessbaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2007 09:19 AM
    Threads

asuka.

i admit that in the beginning, it was because she's 'hot'. but by the end, its because her character and her childhood trauma fits very well (quite a lot of time was spent on this of asuka in end of eva). shinji's psycho thing was good too, but he's pretty lame.

Senior Member xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2007 09:25 PM
    Threads

Hmm...i guess rei cause shes queit and nice i guess

Banned Forum / Chat RickywarZ is on a distinguished road RickywarZ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2007 06:22 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2140-3237-1618-6103

it's of course asuka

Senior Member bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2014 09:29 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: bardabe

Rei
    Under construction.

I'm becoming insane benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89 has a reputation beyond repute benjamin89's Avatar
    Gil
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2014 10:10 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by CapnJack
    Call me crazy, but when I think of Evanglion I think of........Asuka. Yeah, I know shes a .....*cough*, but there are times I like her strong attitude (I like tough girls). Her hot blood makes her a worthy pilot of EVA-02. Okay, okay fine, Ill say it, shes also one of the hottest chicks in anime; that red suit fills her out nicely, there ya happy!? ^_^ Anyways back to business. I sort of see a soft side to her that would be a challenge to bring out. But overall, shes a spitfire that got my attention. So my pick, even if it might end up being the only nomination (doubt it) is Asuka.
    ..You stole my opinion!

Im an Asuka fan, and as jack said, she is one of the hottest lolis in the anime. Though on the outside

crying to mommy in her sleep
    , I dont know why, but I find that attractive.

If i only peeked in this section of the forum earlyer, I would have beatn capnjack to the first post =P

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Kaworu all the way. Reasons as to why. He's an angel. But, yet no one knows at first. Kaworu happens to be the only angel on earth, yet he is the fifth child, that is, if I remember correctly. But, anyway, matters onto why that is. Destiny had chosen that of this angel, thus to come to earth. Not exactly knowing why. But I read something on Kaworu in a Manga News Update. Saying that which the reasons he came to earth, was because he had to fight against the Eva. - - Sorry, I'm stupid, I forgot what the Eva was. But whatever it was, it was against the humans on earth. And Kaworu had seemed to be summoned to fight with the other chosen to do so and fight. -Owari.
    Kaworu Nagisa, in my opinion as well. I just find him to be the most interesting character, even though he was only in one episode. And while on the subject of Kaworu, I'd like to strike down the thought that he's gay -.-' He used that "I love you" thing as a ploy to get into Shinjis fragile, desparate heart, not because he had a homosexual attraction to him. Most of you should know that ^.^
    Back on topic, I'm most like Asuka, Misato, and Ritsuko so those are my next 3 favorite characters, in that order ^.^
    Last edited by -Kitsune-; 08-31-2007 at 07:56 PM.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information