AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Rouge Galaxy

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Default Rouge Galaxy

Rouge Galaxy
    The hottest RPG in a Lonnnnng time. After enduring the amazingly crappy and epicly boring "Role playing games" of 05 and 06, Level 5 once again manages to brings something to the table and it's only for the ps2.

After playing it, all I can say is, Wikipedia is filled and run by final fantasy fan boys. Do not listen to anything wiki reports about this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Combat is done much like that of Kingdom Hearts II and Final Fantasy XII,
    I hate to, wait, no I'd love to point out that this game and KH2 were released at the same time. It would be more approriate to say the combat resembles Star Ocean.

It plays exactly as how I'm about to describe it, you take the best aspects of SO2 and the best aspects of Dark Cloud 1 and 2. Congratulations, it's Rogue Galaxy.

I can't wait to get my hands on a full english copy.
    Last edited by Regex; 12-20-2006 at 12:38 AM.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I read about this game a while ago, and eversince I've been waiting for more details. I cracked open my recent copy of game informer to find it's review and I have high hopes for the game as well.

I can't wait until it's release, and the added 'world' that they put in the US release just means they are giving us a bit more (well deserved o_o) love.

^^

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenth View Post
    I hate to, wait, no I'd love to point out that this game and KH2 were released at the same time. It would be more approriate to say the combat resembles Star Ocean.

It plays exactly as how I'm about to describe it, you take the best aspects of SO2 and the best aspects of Dark Cloud 1 and 2. Congratulations, it's Rogue Galaxy.
    Resembles Star Ocean? I might have to get this game. I'd better blow the dust off my PS2

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Closed Thread

Thread Information