AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: KoD's stuff

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ok, this one is for koko i think this one is better

~

comments?

P.S. if someone wants a set, PM me
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 02-27-2007 at 01:21 PM.
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Kaoru loves you ♥ iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2008 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: U R s0 b0r!ng

Aww... the set is pretty. *-* Thanks a lot, KoD. <3333333 All of your sets are awesome! X3
    ----------
    [Daughty|Fafnir|Faffy|iMud|iSi|Koko|KoKoBear|Kokolo ve|Kokolay|Kokonaut|Kokosterious|Money|Monmon|Musi c Buddeh]
    ----------
    ----------
    Credit goes to Mac for(indirectly) encouraging me to do graphic designing again. You're the best. <3
    ----------

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ok, new stuff ^^
    request for Itachi22

~

comments?

P.S. koko, i'll do faffy set too. i have nice pic
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 02-28-2007 at 01:06 PM.
    Onew by Ωmega

Senior Member Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2008 07:56 AM
    Threads

Thanks form the great sig and av sis
    I am back from being gone
    Thanks to my little sis Kiss of death
    Fam is in mine blog

TANSTAAFL elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 10:41 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Both look real good.

The sig is kept quite simple, that works well with the theme of the picture.
    The avy looks good too, though I think the text gets a little bit lost in it. I had positioned it in the lower right corner, over the brighter part of the avy.

Keep up the great work and
    have fun,
    Elfenstein.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

thanx. new stuff... set for faffy:

~

and this is just experiment

i started to post here alot

comments?
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 03-17-2007 at 03:24 AM.
    Onew by Ωmega

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

Exclamation

Very nice work KoD. I am especially loving the Itachi siggy. Way to go.
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

TANSTAAFL elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 10:41 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The avy is really good.

On the sig, the dragon head doesn't really harmonize with the girl. Due to their positions, sizes and similar color and intensity, they both work as a focal point in the sig. And that is never good in most graphic works. You should normally have one clearly defined focal point in your work, having the other elements emphasize and support it.

In this case, I'd concentrate either on the dragon head or the girl and make the other one slightly more unobtrusive. For example you could move the dragon head slightly more to the center and show more of it while making the girl black and white or lowering her opacity or saturation, effectively moving her to the background.

Anyway, just my .
    Have fun,
    Elfenstein.

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

yea i think the new set and sig r really awesome! =3 (like the dragon ones a lot too!)

thax for the sigs and advatars -Ookami- and kiss
    of death!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ok.... i have new set for key of light (in DT), but it is my creation, so i'll post it here

comments?
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 03-20-2007 at 07:31 AM.
    Onew by Ωmega

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

i really like the set kiss of death! i think it has an interesting color and the background really blends in with it nicely!!!! keep it up and i hope to see more awesome sets!!! ^_^

thax for the sigs and advatars -Ookami- and kiss
    of death!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Red face

Very nicely done KoD. I am looking forward to seeing more of your work.
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

Member Kajora is on a distinguished road Kajora's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2007 08:23 PM
    Threads

my sis kittyninjamewmew says your good sig maker and I have seen some of your works and i must say i am impressed good job.

Member YoruichiSan is just really nice YoruichiSan is just really nice YoruichiSan is just really nice YoruichiSan is just really nice YoruichiSan is just really nice YoruichiSan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2007 01:39 AM
    Threads

its good imo, i like your first one better then the second for some reason, nice colours, but it could be brighter.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

thank you. new lame stuff

Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Talking

Your stuff is not lame. I like your work. Your new work looks fine to me. I especially like the first one..love that coloring.

Member YoruichiSan is just really nice YoruichiSan is just really nice YoruichiSan is just really nice YoruichiSan is just really nice YoruichiSan is just really nice YoruichiSan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2007 01:39 AM
    Threads

Ok your latest new one seems melted, i think the picture looks low quality but it actually looks really good that way.

The one with the two chicks is awesom the lighting and colouring is good.

The beautiful angel is BEAUTIFIC man i love it, it looks awesom, i also liek the avatar you made, too bad i cant use my own made avatars yet dammit!

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

thank you
    i did angel one when i was sad... my bf wasnt around when i needed him here. melted?
    Onew by Ωmega

Matsu-Matsu-San Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto has a reputation beyond repute Matsumoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2008 11:53 AM
    Threads

i think that they are all great!!!! i'd like a set one of these days you do good work

~*Inspired by Skyla_G*~

[Justin Wong]: Im the Greatest Street Fighter player in the world!!!
    [Rival Deigo]: Street fighter is over-rated...Just like spelling!

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ok. here more lame stuff

nontic:

dragon:

and request for my sweet Beautiful_Angel

comments?
    Onew by Ωmega

It's Hypertastical MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun has a reputation beyond repute MissBunBun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2009 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WOOT-NESS

i think your sets are wonderful. and the backgrounds are just magnificent. you've done a wonderful job one it KOD. lol you offically have a new fan girl lol
    Gandy-Man and Bunster, Saving One Pimp one Porn-star at a time
    +~Fun Fun Banana Time~+

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i haven't been on here in forever, and u have gotten so good i am so proud of u kod

u have borders now, they make your images look really nice dear, especially on your beautiful angel sig

i love both of the nontic sigs
    the 1st 1 i love the painted effect on the image and the orange crackle bg around the text

as for the 2nd 1 i really love the abstract feeling, u did a good job with color experimenting but tour missing the border to put the finishing touches together

the dragon sig amuses me and i really like the text on that sig, the border is awesome btw

and i love the shiney effects on the beautiful angel sig, it adds alot of cuteness to it

you have gotten so much better!!! ill continue to check back at more of your work that ive missed, as for now im going to sleep yawn*~

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

than you dear. new stuff

gift for nespa

and request

c&c please...
    Onew by Ωmega

Is it safe to come out? danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 03:29 AM
    -Somewhere, over the rainbow...- *in a singing voice*
    Threads

-^^- Thankies for the sig and avvy sis!!! Their beautiful!!!! -^^-
    [ "danie"]

[ [♥]Family ] [ [♥]Old ] [ [♥]New ]

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

only one comment? sad
    anyway, new stuff

nontic

fire

zyronet

C&C please...
    Onew by Ωmega

Closed Thread

Thread Information