AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: dance

eveybody falls short poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2007 03:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default dance

theres this dance comeing up at school but i want to ask this g at my school but and i like her but i need help asking her out

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 01:13 AM
    Threads

Thats simple It's always easier to ask alone. So either catch her alone in the halls or whatever and simply just ask her.

If you can't catch her alone Tell her you need to talk to her or try waiting by her locker after school.

Anyway, Once you have her alone there are three things you must do. One, is be confident. Don't studder or act shyly. Just tell her You'd love it if she could accomany you to the dance, Then stick in 'But if you already have a date I understand.'

Secondly If she agrees keep your cool, Just don't act like a clown.

Thirdly if she declines Just say "Okay Cool." It you need to cry wait till you're alone in your room.

And if nothing I said helps then You can kick me. o.0

Senior Member Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind has much to be proud of Titus_Starwind's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2007 07:32 PM
    Threads

Before I start any explanations I flash them what I'm packing just to get things out in the open up front. So that down the road they won't be terribly disappointed.

Yes, asking them while they're alone is easiest. Secondly, DO NOT ask them over the computer or phone.
    You're only allowed to ask over the phone if it's say 3 days away, and you two are CLOSE friends and you explain "Well, I'm not doing to see you until the day before and I didn't want to ask last minute/I know you need some time to get an outfit."
    I like to ask this way, "So how do you think it would work out if you and I go out/to the dance together?" Usually I try to do this coolly(not Fonz like, but like you know she'll say yes and it's just formal to ask) and almost humorously with a smile on my face.
    If she likes me, she'll flash me a coy little smile and I know the deal is in the bag.
    I usually know if the girl is single or not. (or in this case already have a date)
    Or she'll straight reject you. In which case, bow out gracefully with a compliment of some sort. "Alright, thats cool. I just wish I could've had such a beautiful date." etc.
    Then she'll reply, "Hmm I don't know, it might work out. (1)We'll just have to see.(2)It depends on what you've got to offer.(basically thats an invitation to flirt."

(I was joking about the flashing... But sadly, not the disappointment.)
    "These words are razors to my wounded heart"
    Currently Watching

@ Youtube.com

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Just ask her you'll never know how she feels unless you ask her
    what's the worst thing that could happen?
    Last edited by Jose; 01-31-2007 at 09:24 AM.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

If you already know the girl as a personal friend and stuff then seriously...just drop her a call on her cell/home number. If you REALLY want to keep it casual drop her a text. That's how I asked this girl I went to the formal with. (I was at an advantage though, she was my girlfriend at the time so It was more relaxed xD). Doing it in person is definately best, although hardest. Go up to her and ask her if she already has a date, if she says yes pretend you had a question about the dude she's bringing. This is to avoid embrassment. If you can take a little embarassment, and want to let her know you're interested then make a joke about how you're dissapointed. If she laughs, good! If she doesn't, light your self on fire, and run out the door. If she says no, like the dude above me said, "okay, cool" is the best answer. And if you have to go cry in your room about it later, stop dating and live an astetic life of masturbation because if you can't take such light dissapointment then you're screwed, and not in the way you'd prefer.

She says yes, be like "K, cool" or "awesome." but not like "AWESOMEEEEEE" but just like "heh, awesome" and then make up an excuse to go, like. "Well, I gotta go, talk to you later". I noticed if you stick around you end up saying something dumb, and it's also awkward and embarassing for some reason...

Anyway, this is about all the advice I have for you...it's not hard. If all of this is a shock to you, that's sad.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

eveybody falls short poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hay you g out there can you give me advice seens i need the adve

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hat people i need good adive to ask her to the dance

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Dont ask so she wont have to live with the shame of going out with you ^~

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Shadowed Frame Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2008 10:33 PM
    Threads

Usually us girls know what guys are going to say when they catch us alone or ask to talk to them to talk in private especially around prom time. Just remember to be yourself cuz we (well at least me) don't like for guys to act like a different person around us. That kinda offends us. Ohh and don't forget to get her red roses or if you know her favorite flower the day of the dance.

---------------------------

---------------------------

Fan?

Closed Thread

Thread Information