AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What is Love?

Hybrid View

Kitsune-sempai Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 12:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In Fangirl Inc. (They wont let me leave!!!)
    Threads

Thumbs up What is Love?

i dont really consider myself weird (more of slightly insane) but sometimes i feel that i have no concept of love, i know that might sound weird (still prefer slightly insane) but that just the way i feel. let me elaborate.

How do u know u love ur parents? Maybe u like them because u have known them so long or maybe because of what they can buy you or do for you.
    How can you love ur gf or bf if u cast scorn on another person so easy? A mouth can produce hate yes im sure but love? Adoration yes, sugar coated lies yes but how can u call it love?

wat are your views on the subject?
    Do u believe in Love or Habitual Infatuation?

~The Kitsune Queen has Spoken~
    Ja!
    Foxy

~*Set By Me*~
    ~*Requests are open!*~
    ~*Check out my meager site! Kawaii Fetish Designs*~

Anime Forum's Resident Harry Potter Fan

Member NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2006 07:28 PM
    Threads

Love is both a physical and emotional attraction. To love you have to be totally committed to that person, both physical and mentally.
    Love is obsession. It is desire. And it drives you absolutley mad sometimes.

Love comes from everywhere. From holding hands. To a simple kiss on the cheek.
    A crush is love, maybe not the "I want to spend the rest of my life with you" love, but it's obsession, and when you crush on someone you hold that person in high regards and you would probably put their needs before yours.

The same goes for parents. Most people hate letting their parents down, and even go so far as to let them run their lives.

Love is really undefinable. And to know it you have to expierence it.

The one and only, in heaven & on earth.

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Love is the most overrused and misused word in the english language. In all other languages there is more then one word to describe the seperate kinds of love, yet all we have is one word that describes it all. By different kinds of love, think of it in the saying,"I love my dog", and compare that to,"I love my wife". They're both using the same word, yet the meaning is completely different.

Understanding that love can have multiple meanings might help in understanding love itself.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NotYourPrincess
    Love is both a physical and emotional attraction. To love you have to be totally committed to that person, both physical and mentally.
    Love is obsession. It is desire. And it drives you absolutley mad sometimes.

Love comes from everywhere. From holding hands. To a simple kiss on the cheek.
    A crush is love, maybe not the "I want to spend the rest of my life with you" love, but it's obsession, and when you crush on someone you hold that person in high regards and you would probably put their needs before yours.

The same goes for parents. Most people hate letting their parents down, and even go so far as to let them run their lives.

Love is really undefinable. And to know it you have to expierence it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichiro Matsuchani
    Love is the most overrused and misused word in the english language. In all other languages there is more then one word to describe the seperate kinds of love, yet all we have is one word that describes it all. By different kinds of love, think of it in the saying,"I love my dog", and compare that to,"I love my wife". They're both using the same word, yet the meaning is completely different.

Understanding that love can have multiple meanings might help in understanding love itself.
    Both of you in my opinion have great points there.
    Now for my view/word on this topic:

To be 'unscietific' for a second love is a magical and whismsical thing that let's your mind and body have the utmost feelings for someone. Its a feeling that (usually) you have to someone who just makes you feel that you can accomplish anything with. Though at the same time, love is a double edged sword; because when you lose the love you found, it can crush you utterly.

But as my current signature states (Dated Dec. 14 2006 for future reference) that love is worth fighting for. Once you lose it you fight to get it back (again, usually). That's because it can make you feel complete, or utterly satisfied with what you have this is because you have someone else to live for.

Love, though classified as instict, is also inspiration to higher thinking. If it's possible to feel like such, then why aren't some other things? This means it can also motivate one to explore life and it's mysteries more fully.

All in all, the desire for another is quite the intense feeling. Whether positively or negatively effecting you it seems beyond comprehension at times.

That's my word on it.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Seiko's Ramen Boy! © Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2009 09:43 PM
    Threads

i don't know. i doubt i love anyone at all. (i dont love my parents, seriously. lol)
    -_-;
    but from what i heard it sounds painful, and it makes people insane. xD really...
    . _ . - ` スタイル° -- Chaux Aka Inu

A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream..

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

Love comes in many different shapes and forms. You've got extreme affection; I love jello for instance. However, you've also got a strong bond like between family of your significant other. THis bond can be one of respect, loyalty, and affection as well as one of commitment and infatuation.

I love a lot of people in many different way. I love my girlfriend, mother, and best friend all in the same way, but at the same time I love each of them in a completely different way unique to each of them. Love is loosely defined and vastly overused but it's still a rather fun concept in general.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Senior Member Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

Love is never having to say that you're sorry.

That's from an old movie or book...
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Love is a primitive means which your body attempts to get you to procreate. Love is the total lack of logic and thought, therefore it is the ultimate weakness, and should be avoided. You want to procreate, you do it in a test-tube.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefox-chan View Post

~The Kitsune Queen has Spoken~
    Ja!
    Foxy
    To all wondering, its because of this that I no longer use my tagline "The Goddess has Spoken". People stole it and use it, so it lost its meaning. Why use something thats trademarked yours when other idiots just gank it.

>.<
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Minako View Post
    To all wondering, its because of this that I no longer use my tagline "The Goddess has Spoken". People stole it and use it, so it lost its meaning. Why use something thats trademarked yours when other idiots just gank it.

>.<
    Try starting your posts with "And the goddess said upon the people, [...]"

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Eudial, I love you because you're brilliant!

boopaloop! Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2010 03:17 PM
    Threads

Haha... That would be a whole new level of corny.
    泥の川に浸かった人生も悪くはない
    一度きりで終わるなら

We are what we hate Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga has a reputation beyond repute Zan Voaga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2008 02:09 AM
    Threads

Did this thread loose it's topic? I mean...the start of it was about someone asking a question about love, then we "Somehow" [no pun or mocking intended] got on the subject of titles at the end of sigs. I'm just saying, I know it's annoying when everyone has the same thing at the end of their sig, Minako. I was only wondering what happened to the point of this thread. ._.;

Senior Member ~kawaii~cherry~ has a spectacular aura about ~kawaii~cherry~ has a spectacular aura about ~kawaii~cherry~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2006 10:40 PM
    Threads

That's a complicated question...you always hear people in movies (usually those with robots or something) say "Love is a human emotion." But to me, love is when you look at someone, and even though you don't think they're an angel or the most handsome/beautiful/kind/wonderful person on earth, even though you argue with them all the time (x100 lol!) you won't be able to bear the pain if anything happened to them.

Sometimes I look at my family and the feelings I feel for them make my silly little crushes seem really pathetic =_=;;;

s>-^--
    your smile like a delicate rose blossoming
    with my heart's sun growing into your love
    <3

~{ blog }~{ ccs }~{ sm }~{hp }~

Senior Member *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2007 12:02 AM
    The land down under! u should join me where its warm! ^^,
    Threads

foxy, love is what i feel for sam,
    i love her beyond anything...

the best way to tell if u love sum1?
    u simply want to be with them!
    u want to be able to speak to them whenever u want to!
    and when ur apart for too long it hurts...

that is how i know i love her...
    it may be different for other people,
    but u will know love...
    just dont ignore it and let it past like it was nothing...

Slip out the back before they know you were there
    And at the worst you'll see nobody cares
    Cos you don't wanna be around when it all goes down
    Even heroes know when to be scared!

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by *FoX* View Post
    foxy, love is what i feel for sam,
    i love her beyond anything...

the best way to tell if u love sum1?
    u simply want to be with them!
    u want to be able to speak to them whenever u want to!
    and when ur apart for too long it hurts...

that is how i know i love her...
    it may be different for other people,
    but u will know love...
    just dont ignore it and let it past like it was nothing...
    That means you're lonely and reliant, not in love. As I've said before, love is misunderstood, and POSSIBLY a weakness. >_>

So, can you define what you mean by love? What you say is more of a good friendship, not love. Love is knowing that the person you are have chosen is someone you are certain that you want to spend the rest of your life with her/him. Why do you think divorce is so commonplace? It's because the marriage wasn't out of true love in the first place, since they let a simple conflict rip them apart. If it were true love, conflicts would be a way for them to get close, since they would be the ones resolving it themselves. Too bad there's so few of that now. =/

So, in a way, I partially agree with Dieslmannen with love as a weakness. The only difference in my belief is that you shouldn't take the word love so lightly, since more times then none it's not true. Actually, I've yet to really have loved anyone.

P.S. Love for your parents is something of nature, and I honestly believe that you could never NOT love your parents, no matter how much they piss you off.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

I absolutely cannot describe. Unless you want a dictionary definition, it's just another one of the many emotions a human feels.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Senior Member *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2007 12:02 AM
    The land down under! u should join me where its warm! ^^,
    Threads

@ Ichiro Matsuchani: ur right, i am lonely, but i know i love her...

Slip out the back before they know you were there
    And at the worst you'll see nobody cares
    Cos you don't wanna be around when it all goes down
    Even heroes know when to be scared!

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Love is plain confusing if you try and put it into words or write a point blank definition of it. It's different for all people, some people think that love rules all, others think it's a waste of time. I'm borderline about it.

But all I can say is that I don't think you can completely love someone unless you love yourself first. I see so many people reaching for relationships or people just to fill that void of self-acceptance that they don't have.

Kitsune-sempai Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 12:53 PM
    In Fangirl Inc. (They wont let me leave!!!)
    Threads

Basically ur responses (except the ones with unfounded accusations...) tend to lend towards wat I was thinking in the beginning

Love and Hate are just emotions that just can't be real, they are basically affection or dislike blown out of proportion.

Also I DID NOT!! take/borrow that namethingy I've been using that for a while because some said it to me, I didn't even know u said it, I wouldn't even do anything like that, I pride myself on having an imagination, not using other peoples...

Ja!
    Foxy

~*Set By Me*~
    ~*Requests are open!*~
    ~*Check out my meager site! Kawaii Fetish Designs*~

Anime Forum's Resident Harry Potter Fan

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

There are screenshots of this website from 2000 where I've used that tagline. So with evidence I've been using it since then, but more than likely I've been using it since 1999. Either way...

Also I DID NOT!! take/borrow that namethingy I've been using that for a while because some said it to me, I didn't even know u said it, I wouldn't even do anything like that, I pride myself on having an imagination, not using other peoples...
    That in itself is a contradiction. You already admitted to taking it from someone else, and then say you pride yourself on not using other peoples? Sorry not buying it.

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Another one of these threads. You have to be kidding me. Love is just a chemical secretion in the pituitary gland that is sent to the human sex drive creating the feelings of well all of that stuff. There is the cold form of love. Then those emotions are used in the sharing of DNA and yeah love.

DSE's Stalker! I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2007 03:47 PM
    Threads

I believe in Love I won't say why..but there is love.

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

I don't think anyone really knows the official terminology of love I think it is when you find someone you have more in common with then you ever imagined and that person makes you laugh and helps you through rough times and never gives up on you no matter what anyone says
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Junior Member Michellie is on a distinguished road Michellie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2006 08:02 PM
    Threads

Default My thoughts of love

I think that Love is real and that it exsists in the most weird places. You can think you love someone and it be really just lust or just a bluff. I choose not to lie to people about loving them. If i hate you i will come out and say it. the same with love. You may love your parents or you may not but not in the same way you love a certain true love. This is my feelings on the subject. Talk to me on my page if you want. i'm michellie good luck

Closed Thread

Thread Information