AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: your best card??

Member chyrak will become famous soon enough chyrak will become famous soon enough chyrak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2007 06:51 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

sweet poeple but you would never be able to beat me you dont believe me try me i have almost every card in the entire collection im only missing a few

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 05:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by chyrak View Post
    sweet poeple but you would never be able to beat me you dont believe me try me i have almost every card in the entire collection im only missing a few
    and are you going to shove all of those cards into one deck? I think not. Also, unless you have valid proof that you're some kind of world champion, stow it. Also, you can barly form a sentence properly, I doubt you can forumulate a statedgy. Also, how would you like people to "Try you" over the internet?
    YVD? If so that program is royal fail. It's buggy and the card draws are too randomized.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 02:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Quote Originally Posted by -Deadpool- View Post
    YVD? If so that program is royal fail. It's buggy and the card draws are too randomized.

Alright, stupid question time.

I've already googled YVD, Yu-Gi-Oh! Virtual Desktop for those of you who were about to ask, but as I sit here with it staring at me, I wonder...

...How can a game in which you're expected to shuffle your deck and effectively randomize your cards as best as possible come out TOO randomized?

Unless you're accustomed to trick shuffling or somesuch, I don't understand how that statemnt makes sense.

This has been another installment of "STUPID QUESTION TIME!"

...But I do want an answer, that statement confuses me.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 05:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke23 View Post
    Alright, stupid question time.

I've already googled YVD, Yu-Gi-Oh! Virtual Desktop for those of you who were about to ask, but as I sit here with it staring at me, I wonder...

...How can a game in which you're expected to shuffle your deck and effectively randomize your cards as best as possible come out TOO randomized?

Unless you're accustomed to trick shuffling or somesuch, I don't understand how that statemnt makes sense.

This has been another installment of "STUPID QUESTION TIME!"

...But I do want an answer, that statement confuses me.
    This is what I mean by too random.

A card effect sends one card on my side of the field to the bottom of my deck. I draw that same card three turns later (No shuffling was done before-hand)...And it wasan't the bottom of the deck. I'm not sure if it was just a glitch in the program, but How do I draw the same card from the bottom of my deck, when it's close to the top of the deck? I've also had an instance where a card effect allowed me to see the top 5 cards of my deck (Think it was big eye or something). Next turn, the next turn I got one of the cards. However, the turn after, I didn't draw any of the other 4, it was a completly diffrent card, then the next three were normal again.

If they fixed the bugs and glitches by now (and they should have), Then I don't know about them, nor do I actually care much =/.

The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2014 04:13 AM
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads

the ones with the best cards dont always win geez stupid nOOb duelist its the guys with the most formulated and planned out strategies

Junior Member Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2007 04:43 PM
    Threads

does exodia count? i got all 5 pieces and slifer
    my strongest would be black luster soldier envoy of the beginning. strong anf a good effect

Member Laureate_Arsher is on a distinguished road Laureate_Arsher's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2007 10:57 PM
    Threads

Dark Magician
    Red eye black dragon
    Blue eye white dragon
    Green eye white dragon
    Emperor Of Illusory Fiend-Rafil
    Emperor Of Thunder-Hammon
    Emperor Of Flame-Uria
    and the cute little...Gokipon!

Gokipon is my secret weapon thought its not the strongest one.

My best trap card will be the Goblin's Extemporization.
    Last edited by Laureate_Arsher; 01-23-2007 at 04:28 AM. Reason: ...

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI!!!BOOYAH~

Member chyrak will become famous soon enough chyrak will become famous soon enough chyrak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

my favourite is the magician of black chaos

Junior Member Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider is a splendid one to behold Zeno the OutSider's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2007 04:43 PM
    Threads

ive found out dragon master knight has just been released it has 5000 attk and defence points and it gains 500 points for each dragon on ur side of the field so i thinks its most powerfulest

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 06:05 PM
    Threads

5000?
    Wow,that's huge!
    But is it fusion monster,ritual or what?
    I think I saw it in series(second season,virtual world),but I dont think that's it it...
    So,what kind of monster is it?
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Member TC the Swing Cat will become famous soon enough TC the Swing Cat will become famous soon enough TC the Swing Cat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2007 05:13 AM
    Threads

Nightmare Wheel
    Skilled Dark Magician
    Guardian Angel Joan

Millicent Blanche dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 03:13 AM
    Underneath the night sky gazing at the moon and the shining stars sitting in a cliff above the ocean
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My best card?i think the Magicians.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

nice

Member Firagabreak will become famous soon enough Firagabreak will become famous soon enough Firagabreak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2009 12:38 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hamashimura View Post
    5000?
    Wow,that's huge!
    But is it fusion monster,ritual or what?
    I think I saw it in series(second season,virtual world),but I dont think that's it it...
    So,what kind of monster is it?
    It's a fusion of Black Luster Soldier and Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon. And yesh, it was shown in the Virtual World Saga. Not a long saga though, but it was awesome. But seeing Yami and Kaiba working together is rare.

I am a Furry Fan... =^.^=

Millicent Blanche dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 03:13 AM
    Underneath the night sky gazing at the moon and the shining stars sitting in a cliff above the ocean
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Asking

Quote Originally Posted by chyrak View Post
    nice
    What do you mean by it?is it about what i have type?
    I'm just asking,please don't get me wrong.....

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information