AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The SLE collection!

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The SLE collection!

Beginning new again! ^ ^
    And I think I've gotten better...>.>

Well that took like 4 mins...>.>

Ok so I'm not that good, but I'd love some advise, if there's anyone out there willing to help!
    comments are always nice too.
    Old stuff:

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ok im liking the backgrounds effects and the way the girl is positioned on the 1st sig

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

I agree with Orchid. Also I like how you have her at two different angles, it's a nice affect. Compared to the two old ones it's easy to tell you've made some progress. Also you were smart to have the BG a different color from the girls out fit that way they both stand out yet your attention is still focused on the girl. Although I suggest you start putting your name on the ones you make for fun otherwise some lowlife's gonna come up and put theirs on it and say they made it. Keep up the good work SLE I hope to see more of it soon!
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Well, in the first one, the background is too dark for the character. See, the background is Night-like, while the character is brightly illuminated, but it ain't that bad. Also, you could've added a fantasy effect on her close-up face; an effect like transparency and/or lighting.
    The Kitty Kitona sig, i give it an A+, because i know YOU drew it. Plus, the background fits the character, and it is the most Fittest sig of the three.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*giggles*
    Thanks guys!
    And so what if I drew the Kitty one? ^ ^
    I'm still experimenting with stuff...>.>
    more to come soon! PROMISE!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well here's some more!, and better ones...XD

What do ya think?

Last edited by Sailor Lunar Eclipse; 12-19-2006 at 09:36 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

There be another one! ^ ^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok theres the newest I've done. I wish it was a bit better though!

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Okay! I really love the "with everyday comes a new tomorrow" sig. Lovely <3 Your best on this page by far. But I notice that you dont quite extract just the character. Some of the bg comes with it most of the time (save for the afore mentioned one). If you want help with extractions then there are tuts on it, or you can just ask me! ^_^

In your last sig, the text is a little hard to see. >< Maybe a little less and in easier to read colors, and bigger too. ^^

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

thanx for the sig, and im loving the haibane renmei sig also

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Member Dark_Awakening has much to be proud of Dark_Awakening has much to be proud of Dark_Awakening has much to be proud of Dark_Awakening has much to be proud of Dark_Awakening has much to be proud of Dark_Awakening has much to be proud of Dark_Awakening has much to be proud of Dark_Awakening has much to be proud of Dark_Awakening has much to be proud of Dark_Awakening has much to be proud of Dark_Awakening's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2007 09:14 PM
    Threads

Wow they are pretty nice.*glares at them* Good job sempai!
    My Future avatar And sig.

Senior Member Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2007 07:15 AM
    Threads

Signatures really awesome and so cute =3
    { }
    { Awesome set made by -Ookami- ! I love it! }

{My mother - LadyWolf14}
    {My sister - harusame}

{Are you fan }

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That's one of my newest ones...

That's one that I just did...all it was, was putting a bunch of icons together...
    Yeah I know they aren't the greatest.... but oh well.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, some of them are quite nice,,,,, if a bit small. Just my opinion though. I tend to use a 600x180 size, but I tend to add a phrase to mine so. Each to his own right? But some of your's are quite good.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think you're getting better. My favorite was in the first post though. The avatar one it really creative. You should really keep it up. <3

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks everyone!
    And as for the size, for my favorite site I'm on, the limit is 500 x 200 so there's a restriction on that! ^ ^

Yaoi Extremist sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 09:11 PM
    In a magical place where yaoi reigns supreme
    Threads

I love all of them especially the first one!
    I can tell you getting better everytime you post and hope see some more beautiful stuff in the future. ^^
    Made by Fast as Fire
    I <3 You!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well here's some recent ones, tell me what you think! XD

Creepy Sephy...or at least an attempt

Based off a dream I had... it included a disappearing blonde surrounded by sunflowers.

Just randomness! o.o

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

You can tell the second one is the best. Honestly, i'm quite interested in it AND the dream before it.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's crappy, but it's an attempt...

Broken Spirit and poet BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 10:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow they are all good. Good Job. ^^
    "As the blood starts to boil, the flow of crimson splendor will act like a flood" ~R

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

One for my Vampiric character....

One for my Aerislike character

Senior Member Lil~Shawty~Gurl has a spectacular aura about Lil~Shawty~Gurl has a spectacular aura about Lil~Shawty~Gurl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2007 10:26 AM
    Threads

Some are nice and some needs more work...I like this one >

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

Sailor Lunar Eclipse.......Wow!!! they are sooooooo nice and really really cute

Well done...

*hugs you*

Member Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable has a reputation beyond repute Indeliable's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2007 06:48 PM
    Minnesota...where they say we have 10000 lakes but no one really knows =D
    Threads

Wink

Very good. ^^ I really like your banner for your Aeris character.

Closed Thread

Thread Information