AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Ookami's Creations

D i s t u r b e d Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2008 05:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ookami's Creations

Um... yeh... ya' know the drill...

Sowweh for being away...

Ultra late Requests coming up ^^;;;

::

::::::::

The last image was quite hard to work with. ^-^ and I'm still trying to get used to this upload system.. >.>

I have some signitures for AF here to.. but I'll wait for comments before I upload them.

Also, if your request isn't here, check out my old testing thread in the testing forum. I have dial up and uploading stuff is a pain.
    >>>>>|| BELOW SIGNITURE BY ME ||<<<<<

Let's do this in a cool way

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Nice work Ookami. For once, I can truthfully say I love them all. XD Sorry I'm sick and really picky today (the poor poets here have to suffer my abuse).

The first one I like, well first because the render just rawks so hard. I dunno who that is but he's hot. =3 I like the bg in the sig too, is that a color burn layer? Miso jealous. The animation in the avy is simple and fun.

The second one is my fav of the three. The bg is REALLY PURTY! I dunno why, it just is. XD And the render is quite amazing. The avy text is cool, but I'm not a big fan of the animation. The text on the sig is much better, in my opinion. I like the way that it's kinda in the spotlight.

The last one looks fun too. I like pics like that, the kind that would be good to carve into a pumpkin. (that's the best I can explain that style of art) The text on both the sig and avy rox my sox. Animation is much better here, in my opinion.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Twin Cerberus Assasian Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2011 03:23 PM
    I have no memory to tell u, and even if I did u would die hearing it looking at the barrel of my gun
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -Ookami- View Post
    Um... yeh... ya' know the drill...

Sowweh for being away...

Ultra late Requests coming up ^^;;;

:::::::

If jealousy could kill...I would be dead 20+ over >>;

Oh. My. God. That first one is so freaking hot even I can feel the heat of greatness running off of it. Ooohh and it has a nice shade of purple in it yay! Kami...now that is your best work so far in your sig making career!

Oriental...I gotta say nice colors for the dragon bg. The inner fire has taught you well since this dragon looks vicious^^; Hmm...but I think that maybe a more curley font would have fit this one though, but just the same*glomps both sig* I luv them both!

Supreme work Kami!

"Sarcasm is my body's defense against your stupidity"-Unknown

Kaoru loves you ♥ iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2008 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: U R s0 b0r!ng

Loved the first sig! He's so hot XD Nice purple bg too. He looks like Dark from DNAngel! Killing set! W00t! Loved the bg pic.

W00t!
    Loved the first dragon set! Wicked bg! XD And I like the color of the dragon too! It looks as if it is going to kill someone any moment. Very different from the original pic.

Didn't really like the second dragon set though ^^;; Liked the bg color but I feel something is missing. Oh well....I did send you a hard-to-impress-me pic But great job w00t!

Reps if I can X3
    Last edited by iMud; 12-10-2006 at 03:38 AM.
    ----------
    [Daughty|Fafnir|Faffy|iMud|iSi|Koko|KoKoBear|Kokolo ve|Kokolay|Kokonaut|Kokosterious|Money|Monmon|Musi c Buddeh]
    ----------
    ----------
    Credit goes to Mac for(indirectly) encouraging me to do graphic designing again. You're the best. <3
    ----------

aka. darky-chan darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 06:19 AM
    Threads

Meow ~

ZOMG! Ookie the sets you made for kokono are wonderful their so wonderful <3 I adore the border for demn's one and the effect in the avatar for the word. ^.~ Keep up the great work and thanx for making my best buddy kokono two.

Meow ~
    GONE, Goodbye.

Member IceCream has a reputation beyond repute IceCream has a reputation beyond repute IceCream has a reputation beyond repute IceCream has a reputation beyond repute IceCream has a reputation beyond repute IceCream has a reputation beyond repute IceCream has a reputation beyond repute IceCream has a reputation beyond repute IceCream has a reputation beyond repute IceCream has a reputation beyond repute IceCream has a reputation beyond repute IceCream's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2008 09:19 AM
    Threads

wow...
    they are awesome...
    i love them...
    great job...

D i s t u r b e d Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know I'm no artist but I wanted to try and doodle something, mostly to work on folds (I suck at those) Let me tell you this... drawing with a mouse ain't easy, though that's not the main reason why it looks crap XD lousy artist

Last edited by Ookie; 12-12-2006 at 06:57 PM.

aka. darky-chan darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Meow ~

Awww, Ookie you're a brilliant artist and it wonderful for art by mouse and the coloring and shading is uberly awesome XD. The background is also very matching and well done ^^. Keep it up!

Meow ~
    GONE, Goodbye.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The one I entered for the animeforum Banner contest and the other one I did. Heh don't blame me... My bro made the choice X3

I think I STILL messed up on the repeating parts... but still it was fun. Get down to finishing the requests... some time soon ^^;

Also i am currently looking for a render of any good renders of Alucard from Hellsing. If you find any good ones and like hellsing I'll use it on you and make a siggie if you want as I can't pay you ^.^;
    Last edited by Ookie; 12-13-2006 at 08:20 AM.

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

WOW! @_@ those r awesome! great job -ookmami-!

thax for the sigs and advatars -Ookami- and kiss
    of death!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

The doodle looks nice actually. I like it. The eyes probably should have more contrast to it, it's hard to see the intended colors. ^_^v I think the folds were done well. By far the part that needs the most help is the hair. It just doesn't....look right.

The banners are awsome! o.o I love them both, but I have to say I like the Dark one better because I know the character, and I also like the quote on it. But the text on the other one is lovely too. <3 I don't know what character that is though.... The bg is lovely (but the Dark one has a lovlier bg!).

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ookie... dear... you are... hmmm... how i put this straight? you're ONE OF THE BEST! i am still learning, and you profecinal alwready...
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

The Hellhound Guardian Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2008 03:34 AM
    Threads

VERY nice, oh, what do you mean exactly by Renders?
    I am AnimeForum.com's resident Hellhound Puppy, ain't I cute? ;3

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Something tried for the AA... will do something for the UA too soon.... I know it's weird... but I wanted to to try something alternative....

PS: I do know about the white pixilated outlines. I need to arange them when I have some free time.

The Hellhound Guardian Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2008 03:34 AM
    Threads

very nice Ookami!!! um....what program do you use to animate your stuff? i know you use PS to make them, but animate?
    I am AnimeForum.com's resident Hellhound Puppy, ain't I cute? ;3

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Late Requests... again xp

:::::::

:::::::::::::

Anjiru: I use Image ready.

I will be away for a while so don't be surprised if I don't reply to your PMs.

Last edited by Ookie; 12-21-2006 at 05:02 PM.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Ookie!!!! I havent seen you in a while <33
    Love the new stuff, and the userbars are cute ^.^

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

KUH-nuffle Bunny to you Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2013 09:29 PM
    Threads

O.o i don't really have anything to say...lost for words as some might put it.
    everything here is awesome! The fonts, renders, colours EVERYTHING just clicks and fits itself together. Very well done!

Siggeh made by me. Taking requests ATM! =3

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

OMG!!! Thank You -Ookami- for making me the CLAMP, and Utawarerumono Userbars!! They are awesome!!

~Viper Soul

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Meow ~

Very luvly Ookie ^^, I've always been a fan of your work, especially your animation. I luv all of the backgrounds,they match very well but the ones I adore are: _inuyasha_'s set and the userbars <333. They're all so awesome! Keep it up and be back soon ^^

Meow ~
    GONE, Goodbye.

♥Forbiddin' Angel Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2011 01:58 PM
    Threads

Your work is so splendid....Thank you...so much
    Last edited by wizz-o-matic; 12-21-2006 at 08:41 PM.
    "Gone - flitted away,
    Taken the stars from the night and the sun
    From the day!
    Gone, and a cloud in my heart."

Signature credited to Serated. ^-^

Senior Member Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate has a brilliant future Dark Fate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2007 07:15 AM
    Threads

wow...
    they are awesome...
    i love them...
    great job...
    { }
    { Awesome set made by -Ookami- ! I love it! }

{My mother - LadyWolf14}
    {My sister - harusame}

{Are you fan }

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

cool -ookami-! keep up the awesome work!

thax for the sigs and advatars -Ookami- and kiss
    of death!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

yea, lama is very good. first set is like a candy. very sweet. and the last set is with nice efects. i still dont know how to make them... but i will learn...

always your fan,
    KoD
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

For IceCream...

Not the picture you asked for... it wouldn't show but If you want I can redo.

Charecter: Chii
    Anime: Chobits

Charecter: Edward
    Anime: Full Metal Alchemist

Charecter: Hiei
    Anime: Yu Yu Hakusho

Charectar: Kakashi
    Anime: Naruto

Charectar: Naruto

Charectar: Sasuke