AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Flogging Molly

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 09:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Flogging Molly

Here's one more people should be in to....

Flogging Molly. A band of seven people playing a fusion of Irish punk rock, and folk music. Sometimes the moods and tones of the songs sway heavily in one direction or the other. Sometimes, you don't know what else to call it... but good.

I've got four of their five released albums.

Alive Behind The Green Door
    Swagger
    Drunken Lullabies
    Within A Mile Of Home
    Whiskey On Sunday <---- The one I don't own.

The live shows put on by this band are notoriously fun and rowdy. And drunken for that matter. Flogging Molly attracts mostly people 17 and up to their shows, and often has 21 and up shows were almost everyone drinks pint after pint of Guinness Draught. The best part about these shows is the camaraderie and how everyone gets along as they sing and dance together. No doubt you'll find a group of people jigging not too far from the mosh pit, and you'll hear everyone in the crowd singing along.

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 02:32 AM
    Threads

Ah, that live shows bit.... sounds totally Irish. I always wanted to go to their shows because just listening to Drunken Lullabies makes me feel uppity. (when I first heard it I didn't know who it was by, but later when I heard of the band's name I knew that must be their song, because of it's obvious four-leaf-clover ness.)
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Senior Member timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2007 03:06 PM
    Somewhere in Florida, but it feels more like the center of the sun ::sooo hot here:: 0.0
    Threads

I LOVE flogging molly! I went to a concert of theirs in November and it was AMAZING! They were late though so two opening bands played and everyone was bored so they just started mosh pits for no reason, which was pretty fun. They finally got on stage at like 11 (2 hours past when they were supposed to) and everyone went nuts. You should have seen what went on during Irish Drinking Song! You just gotta love Flogging Molly!
    "Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."
    -William Shakespear

I drew this ^.^

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 11:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

The only song I've heard by them is Devil's Dance Floor. I like the Irish flare. The lyrics are nice, and the rhythm pleases me. =3

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Closed Thread

Thread Information