AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Official Ask Kagome Thread V 1.0

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So ya I have a question sorry if its not very good but how old is Inuyasha anyway I know he didn't age when he was under that spell with the tree and all so how old do you think he is
    Gero Server Guru

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2015 01:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Quote Originally Posted by Gero50 View Post
    So ya I have a question sorry if its not very good but how old is Inuyasha anyway I know he didn't age when he was under that spell with the tree and all so how old do you think he is
    +KAGOME+

In human years Inuyasha is well over 200 years old. He was born in the Hien era, which was about 200 years before the Sengoku.

In youkai years-through most of the series save the last chapter-he's about 17 years old.

Thanks for the question. ^.^
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Member CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 06:26 AM
    Threads

Hohhoo! The Cm's back with questions (sorry if they are repeated, you can spank me later)

Question number 1: How many days in total Kagome has been away from school while travelling with Inuyasha & co. ?

Question number 2: Where do the things sucked up by Miroku's Kazaana go/disappear?

Thanks for answering ^^

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by CursedMoon View Post
    Hohhoo! The Cm's back with questions (sorry if they are repeated, you can spank me later)

Question number 1: How many days in total Kagome has been away from school while travelling with Inuyasha & co. ?

Question number 2: Where do the things sucked up by Miroku's Kazaana go/disappear?

Thanks for answering ^^
    +KAGOME+

Well, She missed nearly all of her 9th grade year...(though in real terms-if you go through the manga and count up all the New Moons-she would have missed 10th grade too...though in Japan if that was so, she would have *never* made it into High School period. Since you pay for High School much like you do for college there.) and only came home three days at a shot when she did come home. I can't tell you exactly how many days of school she missed-however what I can tell you is that she went back home 19 shown times-once forced and once was a weekend (by accident)

As for Miroku's Kazanna-it goes into a void. I's like a black hole, so no one knows where the heck it goes. It could go anywhere. One would assume that it went to one of the hells, but as it is a black hole-it's impossible to tell unless you go into it yourself.

Thanks for the questions. ^^;
    Last edited by Kagome; 09-07-2008 at 01:16 PM.

...Clear...

Junior Member Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2008 06:51 AM
    Threads

Did Kagome ever marry Inuyasha?

Junior Member Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon is infamous around these parts Inuyasha,the half demon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

...-_-well?

Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyasha,the half demon View Post
    Did Kagome ever marry Inuyasha?
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuyasha,the half demon View Post
    ...-_-well?
    +KAGOME+

BE PATIENT PLEASE. I'm not on this forum 24/7. I answer questions as promptly as I can...You may end up waiting a couple days for an answer, depending on circumstances...I will answer all questions that are possible to answer at some point-so do not say "...-_-well?" at me, and in a double post no less. That's considered spam and is against the rules of this thread as well as the forum in general.

And Yes. He did. In the last chapter of the manga. They are married now.
    Last edited by Kagome; 09-07-2008 at 08:09 PM.

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

...*sits down*-sigh-

Member lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2011 09:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: L96 SHADOW

Let me thin, let me thin...

Ah yes, how many times has nuraku been incarnated?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmmm...yeah,how many I think it was a bunch of times,but I dont know ask kagome about this kinda stuff.*leans back on a tree*

Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by lynksys View Post
    Let me thin, let me thin...

Ah yes, how many times has nuraku been incarnated?
    +KAGOME+

There were 6 bushin, or incarnates from Naraku.

DO NOT DOUBLE OR TRIPLE POST IN THIS. THERE IS AN EDIT BUTTON; USE IT. Do it a third time and I will block you so I can't see your posts and your questions will remain unanswered.

...Clear...

Empress of the Heavens -Kissed by Neji- has a reputation beyond repute -Kissed by Neji- has a reputation beyond repute -Kissed by Neji- has a reputation beyond repute -Kissed by Neji- has a reputation beyond repute -Kissed by Neji- has a reputation beyond repute -Kissed by Neji- has a reputation beyond repute -Kissed by Neji- has a reputation beyond repute -Kissed by Neji- has a reputation beyond repute -Kissed by Neji- has a reputation beyond repute -Kissed by Neji- has a reputation beyond repute -Kissed by Neji- has a reputation beyond repute -Kissed by Neji-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon Grand Piano Tiger
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2015 10:27 PM
    Threads

Hey Kagome you mentioned earlier that Inuyasha and Kagome got married. So does this mean that Inuyasha views Kagome as a replacement for Kikyo or does he love her in a different way?

My AF family:
    Cousins: Astral_Mage

Junior Member *IceQueen* is infamous around these parts *IceQueen* is infamous around these parts *IceQueen* is infamous around these parts *IceQueen* is infamous around these parts *IceQueen* is infamous around these parts *IceQueen* is infamous around these parts *IceQueen* is infamous around these parts *IceQueen*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 08:15 AM
    Threads

...hey...when replying (inuyasha,the half demon) you said "And Yes.He did.In the last chapter of the manga." . I was just wondering...as i have only watch the anime, and only just started on the manga, that do you mean that the manga have already ended?

Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kissed by Neji View Post
    Hey Kagome you mentioned earlier that Inuyasha and Kagome got married. So does this mean that Inuyasha views Kagome as a replacement for Kikyo or does he love her in a different way?
    +KAGOME+

He loves her much, much different from the way he did Kikyou. No, Kagome is not a replacment for Kikyou. Not in any pheasible way. Especially when the two miko were *nothing* like each other in any way at all. He loves Kagome for Kagome. He loved Kikyou for Kikyou. You can tell if you flip back through the story-he treats each miko different, so there's no way Kagome is a replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by *IceQueen* View Post
    ...hey...when replying (inuyasha,the half demon) you said "And Yes.He did.In the last chapter of the manga." . I was just wondering...as i have only watch the anime, and only just started on the manga, that do you mean that the manga have already ended?
    Yes. It has ended. It ended in June of this past year in fact, with 558 chapters and 56 manga books en total to it's 12 year run, since it began in 1996.

Viz has not come even close to having translated them all-but if you wanna read the whole thing and not wait for Viz there are scanlation sites in which you can read all 558 chapters for free.

Thanks for the questions guys. ^-^ I hope I answered them.

...Clear...

Junior Member *IceQueen* is infamous around these parts *IceQueen* is infamous around these parts *IceQueen* is infamous around these parts *IceQueen* is infamous around these parts *IceQueen* is infamous around these parts *IceQueen* is infamous around these parts *IceQueen* is infamous around these parts *IceQueen*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 08:15 AM
    Threads

thanks for answering! ...sry but i have another question...did the manga mention what happened to sesshoumaru in the end? Also, you mention( when answering someonelse) that sesshoumaru gave rin a kimino or something...how did he get it?...he wont just go in to a town and just buy it...would he? again, thanks in advance for answering!

Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by *IceQueen* View Post
    thanks for answering! ...sry but i have another question...did the manga mention what happened to sesshoumaru in the end? Also, you mention( when answering someonelse) that sesshoumaru gave rin a kimino or something...how did he get it?...he wont just go in to a town and just buy it...would he? again, thanks in advance for answering!
    +KAGOME+

Sesshoumaru basically went about his business, continuing to wander around Nippon and exacting his place as Lord of the Western lands without having to tell anyone. He also visits Rin in Kaede's village from time to time-which is where the kimono came in.

Now, I will say straight out that the hard core facts for where he obtained said kimono are nonexistant-however in light of relevant possibilities: He probably got it from some village that he ransacked-or perhaps he has seamstress' at his unseen estate in the Western land. Or perhaps maybe his mother, got it for him to give to Rin.

Thanks for the questions. ^^

...Clear...

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

I wanted to know the idea of such an unspoken but very real devotion between kagome n inuyasha came about?how much does rin n seshomaru's relationship progress?

Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Rein* View Post
    I wanted to know the idea of such an unspoken but very real devotion between kagome n inuyasha came about?how much does rin n seshomaru's relationship progress?
    +KAGOME+

Kagome and Inuyasha's personalities were compatible. And-you get stuck with someone for that long and each of you continuously saves the other's life and shows compassion and caring-you're bound to fall in love.

Rin and Sesshoumaru are left quite up in the air. She's left with Kaede and he visits often bringing her gifts of kimono. So, that could go any way one would want it to. Since Takahashi left the two a moot point-one could argue she grows up and he takes her to mate-or-she grows up and stays in the village with Sesshoumaru acting as a doting father/brother figure. Depends on your own prespective.

Thanks for the questions. ^^

...Clear...

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Thank you for answering though I doubt I could think of sesshomaru as a father figure

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Higurashi Kagome View Post
    She always goes to the Sengoku with her fuku because Takahashi-sensei is too lazy to draw her in anything else-and fuku's are relatively cheap compared to normal clothes. Since she doesn't have to pay for Middle School like she would for High School and/or College, the fuku's just come with the school deal.
    Sorry to dig this up after a year and all, but that's not entirely true.

Seifuku (school uniform) is actually quite expensive. And in most schools, you do have to buy them.

And I have a question; Why does Kagome get all huffy when Inuyasha shows interest in other women?

I mean, I understand why she would do that if they were in some kind of relationship. But since they aren't, I don't see why she calls him a pervert, and gets angry when he shows interest in any other woman.

And is there really something wrong with Kagome's cooking? Or is Inuyasha just picky?
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by suzumi View Post
    And I have a question; Why does Kagome get all huffy when Inuyasha shows interest in other women?

I mean, I understand why she would do that if they were in some kind of relationship. But since they aren't, I don't see why she calls him a pervert, and gets angry when he shows interest in any other woman.

And is there really something wrong with Kagome's cooking? Or is Inuyasha just picky?
    +KAGOME+

Well, they do get into one. Marriage-at the end...But, before that, it's not so much that she got upset when he's "with" other women, it's that she doesn't truly trust what he and Kikyou spoke of when she came around, because Kikyou never spoke to the group-she always pulled Inuyasha aside to speak to him privately. And despite the fact that at those times they weren't in a relationship so to speak, she still couldn't deny the fact that she was/is in love with him. Jealousy is a human emotion, she's human.

And-Inuyasha actually has no problem with her cooking. Any episodes where it shows he did-are all strictly omake and not part of the actual story line.

I hope that answered your questions. ^_^

P.S.
    thanks for the corrections.

...Clear...

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Thanks for answering. ^^
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Girl With No Purpose Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2011 12:29 PM
    Threads

I'm sure you're aware of the ending of the InuYasha series and I'm pretty happy that the two got married.

This is more of a question based on your opinion since you seem to be a very wise person.

Well they didn't have a kiss scene between inuyasha and kagome. And I know for a lot of fans, that pissed them off.

Why do you think the author didn't make a kiss scene even though there were soo many fans begging for one?
    Last edited by Kaoru217; 04-05-2009 at 03:18 PM.

~Lovely sigs by my best friend~
    ~DizzyElf~

Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoru217 View Post
    I'm sure you're aware of the ending of the InuYasha series and I'm pretty happy that the two got married.

This is more of a question based on your opinion since you seem to be a very wise person.

Well they didn't have a kiss scene between inuyasha and kagome. And I know for a lot of fans, that pissed them off.

Why do you think the author didn't make a kiss scene even though there were soo many fans begging for one?
    +KAGOME+

Very good question and-believe it or not-I have a fact based answer, my opinion won't have to answer this.

Takahashi has a small issue with having her main characters getting smoochy. She didn't have Akane or Ranma kiss in Ranma , She didn't have Kyoko or Yusaku do it in Maison Ikkoku, nor did she have Lum or Ataru do it in Urusai Yatsura...I could keep going but I think you get the picture. She admitted in an interview that she wasn't too good with the actual "romantic" parts of her stories.

And although, yes, she did have Inuyasha kiss Kikyou and vice versa, and Sango did kiss Miroku, but the Kikyou-Inu kisses were symbolistic, not romantic, and Sango's kiss was desperation.

So, she left the readers to visualize the actual romantics between her main character pairs for themselves. Though sliding a little OP in-I think-based on endings to a few of her other works, we should just be extremely content with the simple fact that they did get married at the very least...Even if there was no proper showing of it.

Thanks for the question. ^^ I hope I answered it.

...Clear...

Girl With No Purpose Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2011 12:29 PM
    Threads

You did! Thank you very much. =]
    And I am satisfied with the ending, it just made me curious as to why she didn't add a romantic scene.

I'm a hopless romantic, afterall. Lol :]

~Lovely sigs by my best friend~
    ~DizzyElf~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information