AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Ask Kagome Thread V 1.0

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2014 11:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Quote Originally Posted by Kagome74 View Post
    I still havent seen the last episode of InuYasha.... one of my friends said that everyone exept Inuyasha and Sango die. Is that true? If it is, thats so sad...
    +KAGOME+

....Wow....Uh. It's false. Totally and incredibly false. The anime didn't even have a proper end. It finished half way through the manga story-line and the manga finishes the rest of the story. Only Kagura, Kikyou and Kanna have died.

Thanks for the question.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Junior Member KikyoIsthebest is infamous around these parts KikyoIsthebest is infamous around these parts KikyoIsthebest is infamous around these parts KikyoIsthebest is infamous around these parts KikyoIsthebest is infamous around these parts KikyoIsthebest is infamous around these parts KikyoIsthebest is infamous around these parts KikyoIsthebest is infamous around these parts KikyoIsthebest's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2008 09:13 PM
    Threads

Hi
    i got a few questions as well
    1. When the manga ends, do you think inuyasha anime will continue with series/movie from when they left off?
    2.If it does, think they will kill kikyo in it.or more filler episodes with her to be alive.(I think they should just keep her alive..)
    3.Ever think there will be a time when he chooses between kagome/kikyo?
    4.Do you see any chance of Kikyou coming back to life(in the manga) as she has been brought back before.I have not read the manga but i really hate seeing kikyou die and such.
    As you can probaly tell, im a big kikyo fan
    please answer this when you can.thx

ok i just read the part of the manga when kikyo dies.
    Now, i doubt that she'll come back to life. But now im wondoring.SInce Inuyasha hasnt chose either of them yet basically, isnt there still a chance he will choose to live with her in the spirit world.(say he gets killed while fighting naraku at the end and both die for one example)I really dont think it should be kagome that he chooses since it is not her time or anything.
    please answer all my questions.sorry for having alot.ill probaly have alot more.
    Last edited by Ωmega; 02-09-2008 at 11:33 AM.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by KikyoIsthebest View Post
    Hi
    i got a few questions as well
    1. When the manga ends, do you think inuyasha anime will continue with series/movie from when they left off?
    2.If it does, think they will kill kikyo in it.or more filler episodes with her to be alive.(I think they should just keep her alive..)
    3.Ever think there will be a time when he chooses between kagome/kikyo?
    4.Do you see any chance of Kikyou coming back to life(in the manga) as she has been brought back before.I have not read the manga but i really hate seeing kikyou die and such.
    As you can probaly tell, im a big kikyo fan
    please answer this when you can.thx

ok i just read the part of the manga when kikyo dies.
    Now, i doubt that she'll come back to life. But now im wondoring.SInce Inuyasha hasnt chose either of them yet basically, isnt there still a chance he will choose to live with her in the spirit world.(say he gets killed while fighting naraku at the end and both die for one example)I really dont think it should be kagome that he chooses since it is not her time or anything.
    please answer all my questions.sorry for having alot.ill probaly have alot more.
    +KAGOME+

Okay...Keep questions coming...That's why I'm here...n.n;; But I will tell you I can only work with hard facts. I cannot tell you what I do not know-and should NOT be telling you what I think-because I may be wrong with no fact basis to back up my answers...So in the future-keep to questions that pretain to what has already happened-or what is happening now, rather then what might happen. It will make my answers that much better and accurate, and you'll be happier with my responses.

However...With all that in mind: No, I do not think that the anime will continue once the manga is done. I have a feeling that the manga is all you're going to get.

Even if they did continue it-they would not use any more filler episodes, so Kikyou would cross over for good and not come back ever. Sad as it is. ( I love Kikyou too, as you can see. )

Inuyasha hasn't said it in exact words, but he has chosen Kagome. He has sworn to protect her with his life, ergo be with her for always. Something he has vicsiously reaffirmed in the latest chapter.

And-that about covers it. ^^ Thanks for the questions.

...Clear...

Junior Member KikyoIsthebest is infamous around these parts KikyoIsthebest is infamous around these parts KikyoIsthebest is infamous around these parts KikyoIsthebest is infamous around these parts KikyoIsthebest is infamous around these parts KikyoIsthebest is infamous around these parts KikyoIsthebest is infamous around these parts KikyoIsthebest is infamous around these parts KikyoIsthebest's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2008 09:13 PM
    Threads

well yea i know what you mean.I didnt mean like all answers with facts.just asking what you thought would happen in the long run
    well geuss im glad the anime probaly wont continue.Id hate seeing kikyo die,probaly couldnt watch it.

Thx alot for answering.Like i said i got a lot of questions ill probaly ask lol.so ill be beack soon

Junior Member animangafan is a name known to all animangafan is a name known to all animangafan is a name known to all animangafan is a name known to all animangafan is a name known to all animangafan is a name known to all animangafan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2009 04:27 PM
    Threads

is shippous mom dead also or is it just his dad

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by animangafan View Post
    is shippous mom dead also or is it just his dad
    +KAGOME+

Both his parents were killed by the Thunder Brothers. He was just closer to his father as a boy, so he talks about him more.

Thanks for the question. ^^

...Clear...

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2008 07:54 AM
    Threads

*dies* I must ask.....What is the large fluffy 'thing' that Sesshomaru(sp?) has over his shoulder?

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by LaranaSarahLei View Post
    *dies* I must ask.....What is the large fluffy 'thing' that Sesshomaru(sp?) has over his shoulder?
    +KAGOME+

This has been asked 4 times before...And I'm just going to copy and paste the same exact anwer I gave to other people on page 3 and 5 of this thread.

-Repeated answer-
    No one knows what the fluff on his shoulder is really. Takahashi-sensei never disclosed this either. The thought is, however, that it's just part of him. When he goes full youkai there is a tuft of fur that crosses over his shoulder in the same manner and in the same place that the boa does in his humanoid form. It's certainly not his tail, but it doesn't appear to have any real purpose, it seems to just be there.

Thanks for the question.
    Last edited by Kagome; 06-15-2008 at 01:11 PM.

...Clear...

Junior Member CatalunaRei has a spectacular aura about CatalunaRei has a spectacular aura about CatalunaRei has a spectacular aura about CatalunaRei's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2008 03:32 AM
    Threads

I understand that the anime and the manga have been caught up 4 a while , which is why the dubs & subs have currently stopped, but
    ARE THERE GONNA B MORE INU EPS ??
    since the manga has recently been finished, i heard there was gonna b a 5th Inu move coming out in 2009 , is that tru.
    ps, this is kinda a spoler but...
    in the end of the manga miroku gets someone to bare his kid ... was it sango or some random lady???...

Junior Member WaterNinjaNat94 is on a distinguished road WaterNinjaNat94's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2008 10:34 AM
    Threads

what happens in the last episode to naraku and his bunch after kagome helps inuyasha control himself and uses the tetsusaiga?
    Last edited by WaterNinjaNat94; 07-06-2008 at 10:36 AM.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by CatalunaRei View Post
    I understand that the anime and the manga have been caught up 4 a while , which is why the dubs & subs have currently stopped, but
    ARE THERE GONNA B MORE INU EPS ??
    since the manga has recently been finished, i heard there was gonna b a 5th Inu move coming out in 2009 , is that tru.
    ps, this is kinda a spoler but...
    in the end of the manga miroku gets someone to bare his kid ... was it sango or some random lady???...
    +KAGOME+

Nope. There will be no more anime episodes. The anime ended in Japan 3 years ago. That's why you aren't getting any more dubs.

And the 5th movie rumor is in fact a farce. It's not true. There won't be any 5th movie. There couldn't be anyway. There are well over 20+ volumes of manga after the end of the anime series, and a 2 hour movie would never be able to cover all of that.

As for Miroku-sama. He and Sango get married and have 3 children. Two twin girls and a baby boy. That part *IS* true. It's also true that Kagome and Inuyasha get married at the end too-though you don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by WaterNinjaNat94 View Post
    what happens in the last episode to naraku and his bunch after kagome helps inuyasha control himself and uses the tetsusaiga?
    For your answer Copy and Paste This into your web browser and have fun reading it.

manga.bleachexile.com/inuyasha-chapter-356-page-2.html

There are WAAAAY too many chapters and books for me to condense all of what happened after the last Inuyasha anime episode and type it out here.

Thanks for the questions! ^^

...Clear...

Junior Member Animeluver55 is on a distinguished road Animeluver55's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2008 12:28 AM
    Threads

Hi, i have a question. Do inuyasha,and Kagome ever get married, or anything? Cause ive seen pictures,and they worry me! Hope you can help me? Tnx Kagome!

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Animeluver55 View Post
    Hi, i have a question. Do inuyasha,and Kagome ever get married, or anything? Cause ive seen pictures,and they worry me! Hope you can help me? Tnx Kagome!
    +KAGOME+

Yes. They do. Last chapter of the manga Souta states that Kagome is off to get married after her graduation of High School. Proof is in that statement when Kagome sees Sesshoumaru and calls out: "BROTHER-IN-LAW!" at him.

Sadly however, Tahashi-sensei does not show you any of the wedding, nor does she EVER show Inuyasha or Kagome kiss. Tgat is left to the reader/fan's imagination. But they do get married.

Thanks for the question! ^^

...Clear...

Senior Member Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2013 01:01 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: B_o_n_d_l_e_s_s

I saw in one of the episodes that Naraku killed Kikyou but later on in the episodes she's alive...>.<
    (how could that happen? Was she ressurected Again! )
    Last edited by Envy; 07-13-2008 at 11:57 AM.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Hisa Hoshi View Post
    I saw in one of the episodes that Naraku killed Kikyou but later on in the episodes she's alive...>.<
    (how could that happen? Was she ressurected Again! )
    +KAGOME+

Resurected a second time? No. She never died in that episode to begin with. She escaped somehow. No one actually sees her hit the river of shouki (miasma) below, and since she is still there later-we can safely assume that she escaped.

She does however cross over finally later on in the series, after the anime ends, in the manga. She dies in Inuyasha's arms-and happily I might add.

Thanks for the question. ^^

...Clear...

Senior Member Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy has a reputation beyond repute Envy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

How did she die, did her soul collectors escape her body? >.<

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

How did she die, did her soul collectors escape her body? >.<
    +KAGOME+

This will be a long drawn out explanation-so prepare yourself:

The attack at Hakureizan had a lot to do with her final resting place. Although she did not die from that, and Kagome did purify what she could, she didn't get it all.

Kikyou spent a while after using Midoriko's powers to try to sustain herself. In the end however, Naraku began using webs to send Kikyou and Inuyasha over the edge. The webs laced in on the hole and shouki in Kikyou's chest, left over from Hakureizan and rendered her virtually immobile.

Inuyasha found her in an abandoned hut and Kagome followed to find them. Against Kikyou's warning to stay out because she'd get dragged into the webs as well, Kagome still went in after the two.

She was able to break them free and was called upon again to try to save the crimson miko-sent off to Mt. Azusa to collect a bow that would supposedly save Kikyou's flickering life.

Kagome was put through an agonizing test of faith and fortitude on that mountain to obtain the bow. Inuyasha realized something was probably wrong and left Kikyou in Kouga's care (because the wolf had joined up with them for this arch) and ran off to find the green miko.

While he's off on the mountain Naraku decides to attack the rest of the Inu-gumi-and Kikyou is taken up-and injected with even more shouki while the battle rages.

After defeating the tests Kagome slips and falls from a mountain cliff-with the bow-but Inuyasha is there below and catches her...Now with the bow, Kikyou's supposed salvation, in hand the two return to find that Naraku has the upper hand and its all over Kikyou.

Inuyasha rushes in to free the crimson miko from Naraku's grip and she falls limp and energyless to the ground-where Kagome reaches her. Kikyou tells her that she did well-but there's nothing that can be done to save her. It's all up to Kagome to defeat Naraku now.

Kagome can't really accept this-nor can she accept the fact that Kikyou is going to die and she can do nothing to save her...(As an aside-Kouga gets caught by Naraku during this, and ends up losing both his shikon shards to Naraku-and having to use his one-shot attack with his weapon the Gorashi to escape.)

The Inu-gumi manage to make Naraku flee again-and Inuyasha comes to hold Kikyou in his arms for her last moments. He tells her she was the *first* woman he'd loved-and he cries because he couldn't protect her. Kagome cries too-because she could do nothing to save her. Kikyou ends up telling him: "Hey, it's okay...You came for me...That was enough." Meaning that everything that happened between them was forgiven.

Inuyasha kisses her-and she vanishes in a burst of light...Leaving only her kasode no hakama (her clothes are called that) and a hundred or so souls breaking free from her clay body. (None of which return to Kagome)

Her death ends with Inuyasha staring at the sky-and saying: "Kikyou isn't sad any more....She'll always protect us..."

And that's it. Sooo-yea...Thanks for the Q. ^^

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Does Shippou like Kome? (Ep 55) Or does he like the girl from episode 130? (The new technique he learned: the heart scar) ^.^

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Does Shippou like Kome? (Ep 55) Or does he like the girl from episode 130? (The new technique he learned: the heart scar) ^.^
    +KAGOME+

The Kokoro no Kizu episode with Mizuki and the seven kitsune was a filler episode. It never happened in the real story line. So-no...He actually never met Mizuki, and never came up with the Kokoro no Kizu attack. He doesn't admire Inuyasha that much.

The other one with Kome and Kuroro was also a filler and never happened in the real story line. He never met either of those girls.

The one girl he did actually meet in the true story line was Satsuki-from the little story arch with the rose quartz and the lizard youkai pretending to be Satsuki's brother. But-after that arch Satsuki never shows up again, so it's hard to say if he actually *liked* her or not.

Thanks for the question. ^.^

...Clear...

Member CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 06:26 AM
    Threads

Hello, Kagome-san... I'm back with a question again *gets inside a cellar before getting hit* XD Just kidding... okay, back in the business.

I was just watching Inuyasha anime... (again, actually with my friend who hasn't seen it and we both started to wonder about this...)

... I was just thinking that Kagome-san sees a lot of dead bodies on their journey to get the Shikon fragments and kill Naraku - Why she doesn't get scared of it...? I mean, the dead humans, demons and all that blood and so on.

Sorry for the stupid question but thanks a lot if you answer it ^.^

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by CursedMoon View Post
    Hello, Kagome-san... I'm back with a question again *gets inside a cellar before getting hit* XD Just kidding... okay, back in the business.

I was just watching Inuyasha anime... (again, actually with my friend who hasn't seen it and we both started to wonder about this...)

... I was just thinking that Kagome-san sees a lot of dead bodies on their journey to get the Shikon fragments and kill Naraku - Why she doesn't get scared of it...? I mean, the dead humans, demons and all that blood and so on.

Sorry for the stupid question but thanks a lot if you answer it ^.^
    +KAGOME+

Ask all the questions you want, love. This thread is open for *anyone* for as many questions as they have. ^.^ Soo~without further adieu:

If you think about it, throughout the series, she's never been afraid of anything much. She's a very strong willed girl, and not very squeamish-despite her overly girlish qualities at some points.

She's one of those people who-after the initial shock of seeing something like that-and knowing your going to see it again and again-you just get used to it.

Also everyone else in the party's indifference to seeing dead bodies, blood and gore rubs off on her-and of course she doesn't want to appear weak and frightened in front of her friends during the course of this journey-otherwise she would have really been deemed useless.

So-that's why. Thanks for the question. ^-^ Ask again if you have another!

...Clear...

Member ria1 has a reputation beyond repute ria1 has a reputation beyond repute ria1 has a reputation beyond repute ria1 has a reputation beyond repute ria1 has a reputation beyond repute ria1 has a reputation beyond repute ria1 has a reputation beyond repute ria1 has a reputation beyond repute ria1 has a reputation beyond repute ria1 has a reputation beyond repute ria1 has a reputation beyond repute ria1's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2008 09:36 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ObsidianJoy View Post
    I guess I'll make the first post in this thread. My question is, what is Sesshomaru's attraction to Rin? It doesnt really look like a father-daughter relationship and, though their just friends, it seems like he's in love with her.

It's interesting that you think Sesshomaru is in love with Rin, I think it's the other way around. I think it is a father-daughter relationship, all he really does is protect her, and nothing else.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

In the episode I thought Kagura was dead but on the last episode she`s still alive?

Another Q- Is Hakudoshi dead? >.>

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

In the episode I thought Kagura was dead but on the last episode she`s still alive?

Another Q- Is Hakudoshi dead? >.>
    +KAGOME+

Both Hakudoushi and Kagura are in fact dead. Thing is-neither died until well after the anime was over. They are killed in the manga. Hakudoushi just before Kagura.

Thanks for the questions. ^.^

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

What about Kanna and Naraku ?
    Did they both die
    Last edited by Envy; 08-12-2008 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Spelled a name wrong

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information