AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Ask Kagome Thread V 1.0

Senior Member BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 12:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Comrade Kagome, I got a question:

Why did Bankotsu go after Inuyasha to avange his comrades?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Inuyasha never killed a single member of the Shichi'nintai

Kyokotsu is killed by Kouga...
    Sesshomaru killed Mukotsu...
    Ginkotsu blews himself up (due to a fight with Kouga)...
    Suikotsu is killed by Kikyo, and Jakotsu partly...
    Jakotsu is killed by Renkotsu
    Renkotsu is killed by Bankotsu for killed Jakotsu

I find it difficult to understand how Bankotsu could single out Inuyasha... perhaps his abilities to comprehend are as crippled as Jakotsu's ability to do basic math.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2014 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Quote Originally Posted by BEHIND THE MASK View Post
    Comrade Kagome, I got a question:

Why did Bankotsu go after Inuyasha to avange his comrades?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Inuyasha never killed a single member of the Shichi'nintai

Kyokotsu is killed by Kouga...
    Sesshomaru killed Mukotsu...
    Ginkotsu blews himself up (due to a fight with Kouga)...
    Suikotsu is killed by Kikyo, and Jakotsu partly...
    Jakotsu is killed by Renkotsu
    Renkotsu is killed by Bankotsu for killed Jakotsu

I find it difficult to understand how Bankotsu could single out Inuyasha... perhaps his abilities to comprehend are as crippled as Jakotsu's ability to do basic math.
    +KAGOME+

He didn't really go after Inuyasha to avenge his Bretheren, I mean-he did-but he didn't. Inuyasha was the only real challenge out of everyone who had taken the rest of the Shinichintai's second lives, and if he won the battle he'd feel as if he did something great in their names.

Sesshoumaru'd never even bother to fight with him, not to mention Banki-chan really knew nothing of Sesshi's existance.

Kouga wasn't capable of fighting at the time for a few different reasons.

Kikyou-well-she never physically *fought* anything to begin with.

He'd already taken out Renku for his betrayal.

And Banki-chan couldn't go fighting himself...that'd be silly.

So, that leaves Inuyasha. The one at pretty much the center of all this mess anyhow. Not to mention, he just happened to run into the hanyou inside Hakureizan, and decided to take it all out on him there, using revenge as an excuse when the real reason was the challenge.

I hope I answered your question. ^^
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Higurashi Kagome View Post
    +KAGOME+

::big exhalation:: Aa, yes...The art in the anime...A crime in and of itself that it failed to follow the manga's guideline art such as her previous works had...

But-to put this simply-the anime art ranged from a few spectacular pieces of work-to some really supra shoddy crap that should have been banned before it was ever inked and aired. This is because the series had a very large range of different directors and guest directors running the show. Apprxomately 18 different directors aided in the production of the Inuyasha anime. For the good, the bad, the excellent and the absolutely abhorrent artwork involved.

None of these chose to follow up with Takahashi's artwork basis-why-simply because Takahashi had basically sold her story away to an animation studio-and from that point on-she had absolutely *NO* say in what happened in it. Art included. But-besides the legal mumbo-jumbo, everyone has their own unique art style-and it's not easy copying someone elses-especially when you have to worry about tracing it over and over and over for 43 frames per second on a moving screen.

I hope that answered it for you. Thanks for the Question! ^^
    Geez, I completely forgot about my question. ~_~ Anyway, thanks for answering! Long may this thread live.

Junior Member silen_princess is just really nice silen_princess is just really nice silen_princess is just really nice silen_princess is just really nice silen_princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 02:32 AM
    Threads

another question for you?

did sesshomaru love someone.. like a girl?

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by silen_princess View Post
    another question for you?

did sesshomaru love someone.. like a girl?
    +KAGOME+

Though it's never said directly, and he'll never, ever stoop to admit it outright...He did. He was in love with Kagura before she died.

He keeps the feather from her hair, and gets really, really angry and fights for her honor after when Moryoumaru completely disses her too.

Thanks for the question. ^^

...Clear...

Girl With No Purpose Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2011 12:29 PM
    Threads

Okay, don't hate me if this question has already been asked. I haven't been on here in a while. Lol...

Rumor has it that there's a fifth movie of InuYasha? It's called the Final Confrontation.

Any news if it's coming to America?

~Lovely sigs by my best friend~
    ~DizzyElf~

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoru217 View Post
    Okay, don't hate me if this question has already been asked. I haven't been on here in a while. Lol...

Rumor has it that there's a fifth movie of InuYasha? It's called the Final Confrontation.

Any news if it's coming to America?
    +KAGOME+

Rumor is all it is sweetheart. Sorry. There were and will only be four movies. In Japan and here. Besides, there cannot be a final confrontaition in movie or in the anime when one has not occured in the manga.

...Clear...

Girl With No Purpose Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2011 12:29 PM
    Threads

Aw, man. How dissapointing!

And I had hope, too. After seeing the last anime episode, I was so sad xD

~Lovely sigs by my best friend~
    ~DizzyElf~

Senior Member bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2009 05:16 PM
    Threads

i know i'll never see it because adult swim keeps repeating inuyasha over and over again soooooo..... what's the last episode like???

Junior Member delene williams is on a distinguished road delene williams's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 07:06 AM
    Threads

kagome, i was wondering what ever atracted you to inuyasha

Junior Member ~*Sailor Mercury*~ will become famous soon enough ~*Sailor Mercury*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2007 09:18 PM
    Threads

Two questions, Miss Kagome:

1.) How exactly does the Backlash Wave work on demons, and
    2.)What volume of the manga is at around the same time as the end of the anime?

I hope that second one isn't too confusing xD

Junior Member XxXShiaXxX is on a distinguished road XxXShiaXxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2007 01:05 AM
    Threads

Have you ever had feelings for someone else except InuYasha?
    I am a demon, and I'm proud of it...

Senior Member BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 12:54 AM
    Threads

Heres a question:

Are you not answering these questions because you've probably answered them before... The answer is obvious... or you just dont feel like it

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Ok,here goes nothing...
    Please,do not think that this question is for fun or anything like that,I really wanna know...
    You know when Inuyasha carries Kagome and runs?
    Yup,he's hanyou,so that isn't surprise...
    But how come Miroku is able to run at the exact same speed,while carrying any burden?
    In the whole anime,there's no explanation for this,and I was pretty confused...
    If I recall correctly,he does not have shikon jewel shard in his legs...
    So,can you answer this for me?

If there was question like this,then I'm terribly sorry,cuz I haven't seen it...
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by bya~chan View Post
    i know i'll never see it because adult swim keeps repeating inuyasha over and over again soooooo..... what's the last episode like???
    +KAGOME+

First I wanna say sorry it's been a while since I've responded-I'm on vacation and away from my computer-so it's difficult. I will answer all the questions when I get the chance to-so stay tuned!

Second the answer to the above question can be found on the fourth page first post of this thread. Link is here:

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=52913&page=4

Quote Originally Posted by delene williams View Post
    ikagome, i was wondering what ever atracted you to inuyasha
    Kagome was attracted to Inuyasha because deep down he is a sweet guy with good morals and he's loyal. Also, she spent so much time with him, that it was just bound to happen anyway. Especially after he saved her life so many times.

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Sailor Mercury*~ View Post
    Two questions, Miss Kagome:

1.) How exactly does the Backlash Wave work on demons, and
    2.)What volume of the manga is at around the same time as the end of the anime?

I hope that second one isn't too confusing xD
    1. The Bakryuuha (which is the attack's true name) works kind of like a mirror-and kind of like a tornado. It'll take the youki (demonic power) of a youkai and whip it up into a whirl wind of the Tetsusaiga's youki and send it right back at the youkai, tearing it to shreds.

2. The volume the anime ends in is the middle of volume 35.

Quote Originally Posted by XxXShiaXxX View Post
    Have you ever had feelings for someone else except InuYasha?
    No, she hasn't. She's had the advances of course, but she has never felt the same way she does for Inuyasha for any other guy...Or girl.

Quote Originally Posted by BEHIND THE MASK View Post
    Heres a question:

Are you not answering these questions because you've probably answered them before... The answer is obvious... or you just dont feel like it
    Um-see the beginning of this post. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Hamashimura View Post
    Ok,here goes nothing...
    Please,do not think that this question is for fun or anything like that,I really wanna know...
    You know when Inuyasha carries Kagome and runs?
    Yup,he's hanyou,so that isn't surprise...
    But how come Miroku is able to run at the exact same speed,while carrying any burden?
    In the whole anime,there's no explanation for this,and I was pretty confused...
    If I recall correctly,he does not have shikon jewel shard in his legs...
    So,can you answer this for me?

If there was question like this,then I'm terribly sorry,cuz I haven't seen it...
    That is an Excellent question! And your in luck I've not answered it before.

Miroku does seem to be able to fo as fast as Inuyasha and keep up with him, but this is because Inuyasha is not going at his full speed. He's slowed down so that his companions can keep up with him. That's why Miroku can run as fast as he can. In reality, Miroku can't, Inuyasha is able to go much faster.

OK! That's that for that this time! Phew...I hope I answered everyones questions! And thank you for them! ^^

...Clear...

Junior Member suoma is on a distinguished road suoma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2007 10:34 AM
    Threads

How's that possible that only Inu Yasha and Kagome can travel through the well?
    And does Kagome need the Shards when travelling through? In one part Inu Yasha throw her in the well and she cannot return, because she has no shards with her. But in another part she can go even without the shards...

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by suoma View Post
    How's that possible that only Inu Yasha and Kagome can travel through the well?
    And does Kagome need the Shards when travelling through? In one part Inu Yasha throw her in the well and she cannot return, because she has no shards with her. But in another part she can go even without the shards...
    +KAGOME+

Aa, the time paradox question.

The well is a bit of finicky magic. Initially Kagome needed the shards to go back and forth through it, but after going through it time and time again the magic was imbued into her body making it possible to pass through without the shards on her person.

Inuyasha is linked to Kagome in mind, spirit, heart, soul and a spell. That strong link is what gives him the power to pass through the well unhindered. That link is also something she shares with no one else, therefore no one else can pass through the well. But-then again there were only 2 attempts by other people very early on in the story, and no one else tried after that too.

Last edited by Kagome; 07-17-2007 at 05:32 PM.

...Clear...

Junior Member rindesyu is infamous around these parts rindesyu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2007 04:13 PM
    Threads

hi kagome. it's me again. this question always bothered me. how and when did kikyo get her soul collectors.maybe i missed that episode.
    Commence the eating of your face.
    ~~ http://rindesyu.deviantart.com/ ~~

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by rindesyu View Post
    hi kagome. it's me again. this question always bothered me. how and when did kikyo get her soul collectors.maybe i missed that episode.
    +KAGOME+

No, you didn't miss that episode, there was no such episode-and no such manga chapter either. The shindamachuu are just another one of those little mystery things that Takahashi never elaborated on, but left you with tid-bit clues.

Following up on the clues: Kikyou managed to find the shindamachuu in her travel through the woods after her first cliff-leap. The shindamachuu found that having a relationship with her would be mutually beneficial for them both, and just started to help and follow her on their own. Though most probably because she technically was a walking storage tank for souls-which they eat.

...Clear...

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2013 07:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

HOPE THIS ISN'T SPAM I'M JUST CONFUSED
    Anyway, i'm not sure whats up with Sesshumaru,
    Does he like Rin as a daugher, OR A LOVER
    Idk, i'm probably just sick minded ;.;
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by smile1010 View Post
    HOPE THIS ISN'T SPAM I'M JUST CONFUSED

Anyway, i'm not sure whats up with Sesshumaru,
    Does he like Rin as a daugher, OR A LOVER
    Idk, i'm probably just sick minded ;.;
    +KAGOME+

It's a valid question, with a fact base, I can answer it. It's not spam. No fear.

Right now, as it stands, Rin is certainly not a lover, nor does he see her as one. He could later, when she's older-but that's another story for another time.

As for a daughter--He doesn't see her as that either, otherwise he'd not act the way he usually does to her. He loves her, yes, that's clear. But as far as it goes she's either a pet to him-or simply a very close ward.

Thanks for the question! ^^

...Clear...

Junior Member rindesyu is infamous around these parts rindesyu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2007 04:13 PM
    Threads

kagome? what is the fluffy thingy on shesshomaru's shoulder? is it his tail or or something?
    Commence the eating of your face.
    ~~ http://rindesyu.deviantart.com/ ~~

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by rindesyu View Post
    kagome? what is the fluffy thingy on shesshomaru's shoulder? is it his tail or or something?
    +KAGOME+

This has been asked 3 times before...And I'm just going to copy and paste the same exact anwer I gave to other people on page 3 of this trhead.

No one knows what the fluff on his shoulder is really. Takahashi-sensei never disclosed this either. The thought is, however, that it's just part of him. When he goes full youkai there is a tuft of fur that crosses over his shoulder in the same manner and in the same place that the boa does in his humanoid form. It's certainly not his tail, but it doesn't appear to have any real purpose, it seems to just be there.

Thanks for the question.

...Clear...

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2013 07:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

Is that why his nick name is Fluffy??
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

AF's Paranormalist Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2009 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Paranormalist

Hey Kagome, whats your opinion of Miroku? DO you thimk he goes good with Sango, or will he be unfaithful?

Af's Paranormalist. Got a Question about the paranormal? PM i'll help.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information