AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Ask Kagome Thread V 1.0

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 09:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Quote Originally Posted by BEHIND THE MASK View Post
    Um, this one actually started off as a sorta joke in my head. I thought it was a rather stupid question but after rewatching some early episodes I gotta ask:

Is it possible that Inuyasha may be partially color blind. Hear me out. I heard that dogs are color blind and at first I thought this was just a dumb question. But after watching the episode with which Inuyasha fights Yura the Hair Demon, I got to thinking. Yura's hair seemed to be something that Inuyasha couldn't see, but he could see it when it was in larger clumps. I dont think the hair was invisible just to him, but I got to thinking, perhaps Inuyasha has some difficulty seeing colors, and this may make it difficult for him to see something as then as a strand of hair. At this point I still though it stupid. But then I thought back to when he fought the Band of Seven's Genkotsu, Genkotsu's blades seemed to drag a wire behind and Inuyasha missed this.

What do you think.
    +KAGOME+

I think you asked me another opinion question and I asked you to try to *not* do that. So, all I can say is-it could be possible...But I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by ino_09 View Post
    hello kagome

i want to ask

what happened in the last episode of inuyasha?

hope u dont mind

i dont have time to watch it because im busy...........
    Heh-heh...I've answered this question three or four times before...But-that was in the original two threads I created...Soo I'll answer it anew in this one for ANY and ALL who have yet to see the final two episodes of Inuyasha. So, here they are in Soiler Format:

They Are Long...Happy reading...

Three streaks of light cut thru the night sky, piercing the silhouette of a gigantic creature. The stricken creature howls in pain and collapses. A group of villagers tells Inuyasha and the others how a demon the size of a mountain died after being hit by a strange light. Only one demon matches that description - the former owner of the Fuyouheki, Gakusanjin! The team rushes to location to investigate and sadly, their suspicions are confirmed. Gakusanjin is dead. Though Naraku is suspected, Inuyasha's sense of smell yields a different clue to the culprits - humans. Who are these people; are they linked to Naraku? Again, strange light slices the sky as panicked villagers beg for deliverance from a horrible demon. The beams blast a hole through the marauding demon - it’s source, a trio of small, masked warriors armed with odd, pot-shaped weapons. Grateful villagers reward the trio with their requested payment -- the carcass of the dead demon and a cart to transport the load. Impressed villagers watch them depart, amazed by their prowess; after all these warriors, the Gyouja, are mere children. The Gyouja return home to a sinister mountain temple ringed by creepy Rakan (Buddhist) statues. Their leader, named Goryoumaru, greets them from the shadows, congratulating them on a job well done. Hot on the trail, Inuyasha and company gathers more information about the Gyouja. People are eager to tell them about their odd weapons and where to find them - a holy mountain in the east. As the team ponders a possible connection between the Gyouja and Naraku, a chance encounter with Gyouja scouts leaves little room for doubt. The youngsters open fire on Inuyasha. Realizing their 'prey' travels with humans, the youngsters desist long enough to allow Inuyasha to disarm the children and interrogate them. The rude boys squirm from Inuyasha's grasp and escape, threatening childishly as they run away. After the encounter, the team doubts the scruffy brats have a connection with Naraku. However, just to be sure, they decide to follow the boys to their headquarters. During her solitary search for the Fuyouheki, Kagura discovers Gakusanjin’s corpse. His body confirms her growing suspicions about the baby. Inuyasha and the gang locate the Gyouja temple. The first thing they notice is a nasty blanket of demonic aura wrapped around the place. The second thing they notice is a powerful light blast headed their way. Inuyasha repels the assault with his Wind Scar, and defuses the Gyouja’s powerful weapons. The boys run crying to their leader, Goryoumaru, who angrily confronts the team, demanding a reason for the assault. Goryoumaru’s appearance is shocking, although he appears to be human; his right arm is a demonic configuration from another world. While Kagura snoops, Naraku and Hakudoushi conspire against her. Suddenly, Kagura encounters a horde of demons swarming towards an unknown destination. Kagura decides to follow them. The demons flock to the Gyouja temple, but hesitate to attack. They linger on the perimeter taking no action. Goryoumaru orders the boys to arm themselves, but the Gyouja pots are empty. Goryoumaru still has energy left in his demon arm and releases a lethal beam of light, cutting down the fist wave of demons. Inuyasha’s team springs into action, destroying the remaining threat. Inuyasha and the gang mistake Goryoumaru for a demon, offending him, and he explains how his appearance came to be. During a battle with a demon, the creature attempted to possess and devour him. Using his Buddhist powers, Goryoumaru killed the demon, replacing his lost arm with a demon’s. After questions, Miroku is convinced of Goryoumaru’s innocence. The Gyouja killed Gakusanjin as part of their regular slayer duty, case closed. However, Inuyasha is suspicious of Goryoumaru’s story. The team is grudgingly invited to stay at the temple for their safety and they join the boys for food while Goryoumaru refills the Gyouja pots from his demonic arm. Kagura observes the sinister temple, deducing it’s the perfect place to hide Naraku’s heart. Using her wind blades to slaughter the lurking demons, she forms them into an army of the dead and orders them to attack the temple. The commotion alarms the Gyouja and the gang. And the defenseless boys scramble to reclaim their weapons and discover Goryoumaru lying exhausted on the floor, having refilled the precious pots. Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango and Kagome engage the enemy again, joined by the Gyouja. Spotting Kagura, Inuyasha chases and catches her, demanding to know why she attacked the temple. Kagura’s response is enigmatic. Meanwhile, Kagome spots the injured Goryoumaru just as Kagura and her minions resume their attack. Turning her back to check on the fight, Kagome suddenly finds herself locked in Goryoumaru’s embrace. It isn’t Kagome he’s interested in, it’s the strength of her Shikon fragment Kagura watches the demon crystal clear just as a huge blast of light from Goryoumaru’s demonic arm rams a huge hole in her chest. Kagura’s spell breaks, along with her body and she flys off. Inuyasha returns to witness Kagome trapped in Goryoumaru’s clutches. Now Kagome is uncertain about Goryoumaru’s true nature and unsure if he meant to protect her from the demons, or if he had a darker motivation in mind. … Elsewhere, Sesshoumaru's travels are interrupted by an odd event: Kagura falling out of the sky and into a nearby river. Rin attempts a rescue but is caught in the current. Jaken attempts to rescue Rin and is likewise trapped. A quick cut later reveals the trio high and dry on the riverbank. Rin inspects the gaping would in Kagura's torso and Jaken comments she's a goner. Suddenly, Kagura’s wound closes and she regains consciousness. While Kagura recovers, Naraku and Hakudoushi continue to conspire. They're both aware Kagura is a traitor but Naraku isn't finished exploiting her - yet. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Rin and Jaken tell Kagura how Sesshoumaru rescued her. Soggy and bedraggled, Kagura remains feisty as ever. In gratitude to the flinty Sesshoumaru, Kagura reveals the whereabouts of Naraku’s heart and shares one of Gakusanjin's demon crystals with him. She departs; glad to have seen him again. Parting ways with the Gyouja. Miroku still wants to locate the source of the temple’s strong aura. While the group traces the source of the evil aura, and Kagura has an evil encounter of her own, Hakudoushi. The brat appears, ordering Kagura “back to work”. Meanwhile, Inuyasha and the gang discover a cave under a strange spell - the creation of Rakan statues out of the remains of demons. Staring at the hideous pile they understand what veiled the Gyouja’s temple in such pervasive evil. What they can’t figure out is the purpose such a gruesome spell would serve. Hakudoushi and Kagura arrive at the temple, and Hakudoushi makes a point of interrogating Kagura about the place. Kagura feigns ignorance, even after Goryoumaru recognizes her. Hakudoushi’s only reaction is to instruct Kagura to take care of the “small fry” while he slashes Goryoumaru’s throat open with a swift, violent swing of his halberd. Goryoumaru collapses shocked and mortally wounded and the Gyouja watch in horror while Hakudoushi decapitates their revered leader. Inside the Rakan cave, Inuyasha catches the scent of Goryoumaru’s blood and everyone scrambles back to the temple. They arrive too late to help Goryoumaru, but not too late to miss Kanna, the baby, and the Fuyouheki reveal their presence. Hakudoushi departs with Kanna and the baby, revealing Goryoumaru didn’t know a thing. Angrily Inuyasha questions Kagura, but she's got her own agenda, pursing the trio. Kagura follows the evil children to a new hideout - an enormous stone Oni. She notices Inuyasha followed her. Arriving at the stone Oni, the team enters immediately: Kagome senses the Shikon Jewel and Inuyasha can smell Naraku. They fail to notice neither the wet ‘floor’ nor the litter of skeletal remains in the ‘cave’ beneath their feet. The focus is Naraku and Inuyasha directs a Wind Scar attack towards the unseen enemy. When the smoke clears, Naraku reveals himself, greeting his young adversaries. He teases them with the nearly complete jewel. Holding out the tainted jewel, Naraku uses it's power to wake the stone Oni, and the creature returns to flesh. The "cave" where they stand is the Oni’s stomach and “wetness" under their feet is it’s digestive fluid. Stomach acid rains down on the team as both Inuyasha and Miroku attack Naraku. The Wind Scar can’t stop Naraku, and Miroku ingests a huge dose of saimyoushou poison. Angered by failure, Inuyasha tries again, using the Kongousouha attack. Naraku sustains major damage, but vanishes with a smirk leaving Inuyasha and the others to their fate inside the Oni's great gut. As the situation deteriorates, Inuyasha asks Miroku to set up a barrier around the girls and Shippou while he attempts to free everyone. Naraku regroups and joins Hakudoushi and Kagura outside the stone Oni, He baits Kagura with questions about how Inuyasha found this new hiding place. Once again, Kagura feigns ignorance. On a fog-shrouded mountain pass Kanna and the baby encounter Kikyou. The miko can’t believe her luck running into the pair; she was investigating some other evil presence. Drawing an arrow, Kikyou prepares to send Kanna and the baby to oblivion. Inside the Oni’s great stomach, Inuyasha and the others suffer. Miroku struggles to keep the barrier going, but the poison takes it’s toll. As he slips into unconsciousness and the barrier fades. Inuyasha throws his kimono jacket over his friends, and continues to free them from the deadly trap. He has one last strategy, and asks Kagome to hand him the Shikon jewel shard. Kikyou takes aim at Kanna’s head with her arrow when Moryoumaru attacks her. His talons strike at Kikyou but she dodges. However, Kanna and the baby escape, borne away by into the thick mist by Moryoumaru. Kikyou wonders if their meeting had really been pure chance or something more calculated. Within the Oni, Kagome gives Inuyasha the glass vial containing the shikon fragment. Inuyasha smashes the fragment container against Tetsusaiga and the sword begins to ring, pulsating with uncontrollable power as it absorbs the miasma from the Oni’s innards. Once the shard left Kagome’s hands, it became vulnerable to corruption, now the polluted jewel dangerously affects Tetsusaiga and it’s owner. Naraku watches, entertained by Inuyasha’s struggle to control the afflicted Tetsusaiga as it overwhelms his human blood. Unable to endure Inuyasha’s anguish, Kagome risks her life, rushing thru the tide of acid to embrace him. Kagome’s touch purifies the corrupted fragment and rescues Inuyasha from the brink of madness. His composure regained, Inuyasha asks Kagome to support him a bit longer. So with acid lapping at her ankles, Kagome clings to Inuyasha with all her might. From deep inside himself, Inuyasha summons the strength for one last Kongousouha. Tetsusaiga crystallizes and, in an enormous surge of pure power, and the attack blasts thru the Oni's stomach to freedom and life! … Disappointed, Naraku, Hakudoushi and Kagura retreat. Inuyasha's turns happily to Kagome to tell her how she saved them, but she falls away from him, unconscious. Inuyasha catches her, holding her while his distraught cries echo thru the air. Back at the temple, Sesshoumaru and his entourage arrive to find it deserted except for the corpses of dead demons and an empty grave. It seems that Kagura was correct - they arrived too late. Sesshoumaru’s search continues. Later, in Kaede's village, Kagome and Miroku recover. Sango nurses Miroku and Kaede treats Kagome's acid burns. Kagome wonders where Inuyasha disappeared to, and Kaede says he's off brooding and Myouga and Shippou offer up a wise cracks at Inuyasha’s expense. Inuyasha arrives back in the hut just in time to bonk both of them. Even so, Inuyasha is uncharacteristically reserved and troubled. He asks Kagome to come with him - alone - to talk. Kagome finds herself perched next to Inuyasha on the limb of his favorite tree. Inuyasha confesses he feels guilty and inadequate over the incident inside the Oni, convinced he’s responsible for Kagome’s injuries. His apology yields a surprising result: Kagome tells him she’s very happy. Kagome reminds Inuyasha he saved them all and that she was never happier than at that moment of crisis inside the Oni. At that time, Kagome was glad to be by his side. With a shy little smile, she scoots close to Inuyasha and rests her head against his shoulder. Scooting into Kagome with smile, Inuyasha admits he feels the same way about her, too.

Thanks for the questions. ^^
    Last edited by Kagome; 04-17-2007 at 06:00 PM.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Senior Member katrina03 is an unknown quantity at this point katrina03's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2007 01:06 AM
    land of the rising moon...PHILIPPINES!!!;)
    Threads

kagome, what will happen to you and inuyasha after you distrubute the shikon no tama???^^
    and i don't want the world to see me,
    'coz i don't think that they'd understand...
    when everything was made to be broken,
    i just want you to know who i am...

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by katrina03 View Post
    kagome, what will happen to you and inuyasha after you distrubute the shikon no tama???^^
    +KAGOME+

To be brutally honest...I do not know. Nor will I pretend to know. Predicting the future is not one of my vast and many powers. (lol) Takahashi-sensei has yet to get to that point (or even vaguely *near* it for that matter) in the series. I'll tell you when she does get that far.

Thanks for the Q. ^^

...Clear...

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads

Kagome, why does Sesshomaru seem to want his brother dead?
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by w yǔ View Post
    Kagome, why does Sesshomaru seem to want his brother dead?
    +KAGOME+

Ahh..the age old question strikes again...He doesn't want him dead really. It's just your basic sibling rivalry here. He doesn't want anything to do with him...but that's because Sesshoumaru seems-or seemed to think he was better then Inuyasha. He wanted the Tetsusaiga, but after a while discovered that he was much stronger and better without it anyway. That about covers it. ^^

Thanks for the Question. ^^

...Clear...

Junior Member rindesyu is infamous around these parts rindesyu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2007 05:13 PM
    Threads

umm waht will happen between kouga and ayame? will they ever get together?

Senior Member BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 01:54 AM
    Threads

I got a question for you Kagome!

What kind of medicine do you use to cure Miroku when he is first poisined by Naraku's Saimyoushou?

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by rindesyu View Post
    umm waht will happen between kouga and ayame? will they ever get together?
    +KAGOME+

Ayame...doesn't exist...She was merely an omake filler character in the anime alone. So no, nothing will ever happen between them. I'm sorry.

I got a question for you Kagome!

What kind of medicine do you use to cure Miroku when he is first poisined by Naraku's Saimyoushou?
    Heh! Good question! The poisoning the first time was light enough and early enough that a bactein fluid was all that was needed to take care of it. That-and possibly a couple of over the counter pain killers.

...Clear...

Senior Member BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Higurashi Kagome View Post

Heh! Good question! The poisoning the first time was light enough and early enough that a bactein fluid was all that was needed to take care of it. That-and possibly a couple of over the counter pain killers.

Thanks for explaining that one... Cause when I watched the Episode it just looked like a Can of Lemon Soda or something. Though she probably just used that to make it go down easier, and taste better of course.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks your really good.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Heres a question thats been bugging me.

In numerous battles, Inuyasha's robe of the Fire Rat is usually torn up. How does it become repaired? I can understand that on occasion it could simply be stitched up, yet at other times it is torn to shreds.

How it it repaired? Id think finding replacement materials would be hard and such.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Heres a question thats been bugging me.

In numerous battles, Inuyasha's robe of the Fire Rat is usually torn up. How does it become repaired? I can understand that on occasion it could simply be stitched up, yet at other times it is torn to shreds.

How it it repaired? Id think finding replacement materials would be hard and such.
    +KAGOME+

Good question. There are very few theories on Inuyasha's seemingly magical self repairing suikan top. (a suikan is what it's called, the whole ensamble is a suikan no hakama-tid bit of FYI for ya.) Sadly, Takahashi never diegns to explain how it's ripped to high hell one moment-and then back whole in the next. To tell the truth I've actually wondered how it fixes itself myself.

But-logically speaking, Inuyasha himself knows where to find loads of the Hi Nezumi (fire rats) and he re-weaves it himself when it becomes shredded in a couple hours with his claws. Much like the fishermen used to do with thier hand made fishing nets.

...Clear...

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 01:41 PM
    Threads

Ka-go-me? I noticed that the InuYasha anime was completely free of Takahashi's manga style, while the other manga cast o' characters -the ones made into anime- were either exactly the same or roughly the same to her style. Was a new director put in charge, or did a different company offer to make InuYasha into an anime?

And question 2: Is question 1 too confusing?

Answers = undying gratitude
    Not poking fun at me for my ignorance = more undying gratitude ^_^;;

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Sayoko View Post
    Ka-go-me? I noticed that the InuYasha anime was completely free of Takahashi's manga style, while the other manga cast o' characters -the ones made into anime- were either exactly the same or roughly the same to her style. Was a new director put in charge, or did a different company offer to make InuYasha into an anime?

And question 2: Is question 1 too confusing?

Answers = undying gratitude
    Not poking fun at me for my ignorance = more undying gratitude ^_^;;
    +KAGOME+

::big exhalation:: Aa, yes...The art in the anime...A crime in and of itself that it failed to follow the manga's guideline art such as her previous works had...

But-to put this simply-the anime art ranged from a few spectacular pieces of work-to some really supra shoddy crap that should have been banned before it was ever inked and aired. This is because the series had a very large range of different directors and guest directors running the show. Apprxomately 18 different directors aided in the production of the Inuyasha anime. For the good, the bad, the excellent and the absolutely abhorrent artwork involved.

None of these chose to follow up with Takahashi's artwork basis-why-simply because Takahashi had basically sold her story away to an animation studio-and from that point on-she had absolutely *NO* say in what happened in it. Art included. But-besides the legal mumbo-jumbo, everyone has their own unique art style-and it's not easy copying someone elses-especially when you have to worry about tracing it over and over and over for 43 frames per second on a moving screen.

I hope that answered it for you. Thanks for the Question! ^^

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

another question. why is it that inuyasha is the only other person to go through the well. and why cant anyone else pass through?
    Commence the eating of your face.
    ~~ http://rindesyu.deviantart.com/ ~~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

another question. why is it that inuyasha is the only other person to go through the well. and why cant anyone else pass through?
    Personally, I think thats a question better left unanswered, even if there is one. Adds some mystery to the story... Its like one of the unwritten rules.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

+KAGOME+

Inuyasha is the only other one who can go through the well because he's the only one with a strong enough link to Kagome. The kotodama beads he wears created a strong unbreakable bond between the two of them and that bond is what lets only him through the well.

Now, if the bond breaks when and if the beads are ever removed-I can't tell you. It may be that by then their bond will have become strong enough naturally so that the magic linking them will never be broken. But only the end of the story will tell.

Thanks for the question. ^^

...Clear...

Junior Member AMixer24 is on a distinguished road AMixer24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 06:26 PM
    Threads

yeah i was wondering if sesshomaru is still much more powerful than inuyasha is. i know he used to be but inuyasha seems to be gaining more and more power and i was just wondering because sesshomaru seems to be so much stronger but i dunno for sure

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by AMixer24 View Post
    yeah i was wondering if sesshomaru is still much more powerful than inuyasha is. i know he used to be but inuyasha seems to be gaining more and more power and i was just wondering because sesshomaru seems to be so much stronger but i dunno for sure
    +KAGOME+

Sesshoumaru is only more powerful when it comes to the mind. His thought process is at a much higher level then his hanyou half-brother's is. When it comes to brute strength however...Sesshoumaru is like Scar from The Lion King in those terms. Inuyasha's strength far outwieghs Sesshoumaru's...And it grows especially as the story continues to ride on.

Thanks for the question. ^^ Do ask another soon!

...Clear...

Junior Member AMixer24 is on a distinguished road AMixer24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 06:26 PM
    Threads

ok but how how come when they fight(in the later episodes) sesshomaru seems to display little effort and ends up defeating inuyasha but decides not to kill him? (example is the episode "Jacken Falls Ill" and sesshomaru is holding his sword to inuyashas throat after they fight) I dunno but it just always seems to me that sesshomaru could easily kill inuyasha but he doesnt try very hard.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by AMixer24 View Post
    ok but how how come when they fight(in the later episodes) sesshomaru seems to display little effort and ends up defeating inuyasha but decides not to kill him? (example is the episode "Jacken Falls Ill" and sesshomaru is holding his sword to inuyashas throat after they fight) I dunno but it just always seems to me that sesshomaru could easily kill inuyasha but he doesnt try very hard.
    +KAGOME+

The only time Sesshoumaru ever defeats Inuyasha is when Inuyasha loses himself to his Youkai Blood. And that's because Sesshoumaru has the mind totally then where Inuyasha has something akin to no mind.

The episode "Jaken Becomes Ill" is a filler episode created by the animators-not the actual creator of the series and doesn't count toward anything. In other words-that episode is a lie, and never happened.

Goes the same for episodes: 59, 63, 64, 65, 68, 72, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, (most of) 87, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96 (which is the episode you mentioned), 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 127, 128, 129, 130, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 147, 148, 162 and finally 163. ALL of these were filler episodes and never happened. Never were actually part of the real story line.

...Clear...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My question related to the first episode:

When Inuyasha was pinned to the tree by the Sacred Arrow, it seemed to be on the outskirts of the village. And yet when Kagome comes through the well, Inuyasha seems to be deep in the center of the forest. Following Kikyo's death, did the Villagers decide to abandon that part of the village so they could try and forget about Inuyasha and what happened?

*Thats pretty much how I'm going to explain it in my story*

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

My question related to the first episode:

When Inuyasha was pinned to the tree by the Sacred Arrow, it seemed to be on the outskirts of the village. And yet when Kagome comes through the well, Inuyasha seems to be deep in the center of the forest. Following Kikyo's death, did the Villagers decide to abandon that part of the village so they could try and forget about Inuyasha and what happened?

*Thats pretty much how I'm going to explain it in my story*
    +KAGOME+

Well, considering the first few minutes/pages happened fifty years between then and the day Kagome came from the well, the villagers let the forest overrun a good chunk of the original village line, but it's still reletively close to the village. You never actually see her being taken from the Goshinboku to the village-and never actually see her go from the village back to the Goshinboku.

Also, when Kagome is running from the Centipede she crosses the rice fields and circles back around to near the outskirts of the village.

I hope that answered your question. ^^

...Clear...

Junior Member silen_princess is just really nice silen_princess is just really nice silen_princess is just really nice silen_princess is just really nice silen_princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 03:32 AM
    Threads

can i ask what is the purpose of rin in this anime?

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by silen_princess View Post
    can i ask what is the purpose of rin in this anime?
    +KAGOME+

Interesting question. The purpose of Rin in the anime as well as the manga, was at first-initially-for Sesshoumaru to test out the Tenseiga, but her deeper purpose was to help to soften Sesshoumaru up and make him less of a jerk. And-maybe to give Jaken something to do.

...Clear...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information