AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Ask Kagome Thread V 1.0

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2015 05:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Quote Originally Posted by sasukewife1234 View Post
    ok this may be a wacky question but does Inuyasha still love kikyou deep down inside?
    +KAGOME+

Hard to say...Over all I'd have to say yes. He is, but mostly because of his feeling of responsibility for her. However, since she is gone for good now he can finally let go of his regret for her, always hold her in his heart, but be able to move on now.

Quote Originally Posted by AnkoMitarashi View Post
    Kagome, what ever happenend to Buyo?
    Keehee...Buyo is safe at home with Mama, Souta and Jii-chan. He doesn't show up unless there's a chapter with the modern era in it. Sadly those are few and far between.

Thanks for the questions! I hope I answered them! ^^
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Shadowed Frame Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2008 10:33 PM
    Threads

....................Well hi Kagome! I got a couple questions if you don't mind. Sorry if they sound stupid.
    1. If Inuyasha is a dog why doesn't he have a tail like Shippou and Koga?
    2. Before you met Inuyasha, did you like Hojo (if that's how you spell it) or was it just your friends imagination?
    And and a comment I love Wacdnalds!!!

---------------------------

Fan?

The Gemini? *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2009 09:00 PM
    Threads

heres one i hope you can answer, i heard about this thing that sessomaru(sp?) accidently kills rin, because he is trying to kill inuyasha and rin steps in the way, the only episode sessy cries...the big crybaby!!!! true or untrue?

number two: i heard sessy was in love with some girl at one time but he killed her by accident and she looked alot like rin so thats why he loves rin. true or untrue?

number 3: is rin from the fudal era or future? its hard to tell, she acts so..modern...

set made by me. im now taking requests, pm me if you'd like a sig.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by IloveSyaoran View Post
    ....................Well hi Kagome! I got a couple questions if you don't mind. Sorry if they sound stupid.
    1. If Inuyasha is a dog why doesn't he have a tail like Shippou and Koga?
    2. Before you met Inuyasha, did you like Hojo (if that's how you spell it) or was it just your friends imagination?
    And and a comment I love Wacdnalds!!!
    +KAGOME+

No question is stupid if you don't know the answer to it!!

1. Inuyasha is a hanyou. To put it simply. Kouga-kun and Shippou-chan are full youkai k-9's. Even Sesshoumaru has something resembling tail. (though mums the word that it probably isn't one.)

2. Friend's imaginations. Houjou-kun was nice...but never did like him in that way. I think one of them would be better suited for him anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ~*midnight_serenity*~ View Post
    heres one i hope you can answer, i heard about this thing that sessomaru(sp?) accidently kills rin, because he is trying to kill inuyasha and rin steps in the way, the only episode sessy cries...the big crybaby!!!! true or untrue?

number two: i heard sessy was in love with some girl at one time but he killed her by accident and she looked alot like rin so thats why he loves rin. true or untrue?

number 3: is rin from the fudal era or future? its hard to tell, she acts so..modern...
    :d Untrue. Never happened, never will. (Sesshoumaru* ^^)

Also untrue. Only person he may have ever loved (besides Rin-chan) was Kagura, proof was in that when Kagura passed away he kept a feather from her hair.

Kagome and Inuyasha are the *ONLY* ones able to go through the well. Rin could never and would never be from the modern era. She is 100% from the Sengoku Jidai, and acts like she's a seven year old from that era whats more. : )

Thanks for the questions! I hope I answered them! Ask more! ^^

...Clear...

Junior Member thesssfactor is on a distinguished road thesssfactor's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2007 02:07 AM
    Threads

Default really bored at work

Where is the manga now in Japan?
    Is she still makin the manga?
    And do u know if she might convert all the manga and finish the series
    like pull a dragon ball on us or a naruto??
    And how do I really know ur the real Kagome?

Last edited by Ωmega; 01-23-2007 at 09:27 AM.

Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by thesssfactor View Post
    Where is the manga now in Japan?
    Is she still makin the manga?
    And do u know if she might convert all the manga and finish the series
    like pull a dragon ball on us or a naruto??
    And how do I really know ur the real Kagome?
    +KAGOME+

Three answers for three questions.

1.The Manga right now is at chapter 489. Sesshoumaru is currantly trying to make a complete circle Meidou attack for the Tenseiga. With any luck we are reaching the end of the manga story line.

2.And-err-No, I don't know. I've never watched/read DBZ or Naruto, so I don't know what the creators of those two series' did to finish them off. All I know is that she *may* sign on for an OAV anime series once she's completed the manga, but that's merely a speculation built off of a rumor and is not solid info.

3....Well, you'll just have to trust your instincts there.

Thanks for the questions. ^^

...Clear...

Shadowed Frame Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hi again Kagome. I have a question that's been bothering me 4 some time now.
    Is Sesshoumaru's mother Inuyasha's mother too?

Say hi to Inuyasha for me!

Fan?

Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Hi again Kagome. I have a question that's been bothering me 4 some time now.
    Is Sesshoumaru's mother Inuyasha's mother too?

Say hi to Inuyasha for me!
    +KAGOME+

WHOOAAA-No...no, no, no, no...::laughs:: Sesshoumaru's mother is *definitely not* Inuyasha's mother too. Sesshoumaru's mother is a full inu youkai (who looks suspiciously almost exactly like him.) and Inuyasha's mother was a human hime from a prestigious human family. Which is the reason why Inuyasha is a hanyou.

Thanks for the question. ^^

...Clear...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for the answer! Has Sesshoumaru's mother ever been mentioned or seen in an episode? Do you by any chance have a picture of her?

Fan?

Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Thanks for the answer! Has Sesshoumaru's mother ever been mentioned or seen in an episode? Do you by any chance have a picture of her?
    +KAGOME+

Anime episode no. The anime ended LONG before Fluffy Mommy was even a twinkle in Takahashi-sensei's eye. Manga however yes.

I posted a picture of her in this thread: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=46711

...Clear...

Junior Member Grenadair_Sakura is on a distinguished road Grenadair_Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2007 05:03 AM
    Threads

Hi ya-

What ever happened to Kagome's Father?

Thanks

Scott

Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Grenadair_Sakura View Post
    Hi ya-

What ever happened to Kagome's Father?

Thanks

Scott
    +KAGOME+

No one knows. Takahashi never saw fit to release that information. It's safe to assume he passed away, however, as he's never seen and only mentioned by Mama Higurashi once-and that was in loving memory.

...Clear...

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Now me - Sesshoumaru...what is that thing on his shoulder?
    When he changes inot dog,we'see it's tail,but why in the world is it on his shoulder?
    Sometimes he even uses it in fight(if I remember corectly it was in 7th episode-Showdwon!Inuyasha vs. Sesshoumaru,then he used that thing in fight)
    So anyway,can you answer me this question?
    I believe it's somekind of mark that he's youkai,but still...what is it?
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Hamashimura View Post
    Now me - Sesshoumaru...what is that thing on his shoulder?
    When he changes inot dog,we'see it's tail,but why in the world is it on his shoulder?
    Sometimes he even uses it in fight(if I remember corectly it was in 7th episode-Showdwon!Inuyasha vs. Sesshoumaru,then he used that thing in fight)
    So anyway,can you answer me this question?
    I believe it's somekind of mark that he's youkai,but still...what is it?
    +KAGOME+

This has been asked before...

No one knows what the fluff on his shoulder is really. Takahashi-sensei never disclosed this either. The thought is, however, that it's just part of him. When he goes full youkai there is a tuft of fur that crosses over his shoulder in the same manner and in the same place that the boa does in his humanoid form. It's certainly not his tail, but it doesn't appear to have any real purpose, it seems to just be there.

...Clear...

Junior Member the real Inuyasha is on a distinguished road the real Inuyasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2007 09:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Higurashi Kagome View Post
    +KAGOME+

This has been asked before...

No one knows what the fluff on his shoulder is really. Takahashi-sensei never disclosed this either. The thought is, however, that it's just part of him. When he goes full youkai there is a tuft of fur that crosses over his shoulder in the same manner and in the same place that the boa does in his humanoid form. It's certainly not his tail, but it doesn't appear to have any real purpose, it seems to just be there.

I heard from another website (I forget what one) that it was a parasite demon.

oh and I was wondering 1. does Inuyasha have a last name? and 2. why does Sesshomaru truthfully hate Inuyasha?
    Do not challenge me, for I will shred you into little peices with one swipe of my Tetsusaiga.

Do not mess in the affairs of dragons, for thou art cruchy and go well with ketchup

Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by the real Inuyasha View Post
    I heard from another website (I forget what one) that it was a parasite demon.

oh and I was wondering 1. does Inuyasha have a last name? and 2. why does Sesshomaru truthfully hate Inuyasha?
    +KAGOME+

A parasite demon? ::laughs:: That's a new one, interesting theory too, but it couldn't be. It's definitely not alive in any way.

Anyway-as for your questions:

Inuyasha may have had a sur-name-as his mother was a human and part of a prestigious family-but the name has been long since lost in the tides of history-and youkai don't have sur-names, so if he ever did have one, he no longer has one now.

And Sesshoumaru doesn't *really* hate Inuyasha. He doesn't give a rats tail about him exactly, but he doesn't really hate him either. Initially he dispised him because he was a hanyou-half of the greatness of a daiyoukai and half of the lowness of a human-and because the Inu no Taishou gave him the Tetsusaiga. But after Rin, and after coming to terms with the fact that-okay, Tetsusaiga wasn't the be all end all of any power, he seemed to hate him less and less and just move right on into nonchalance about him. As it stands now-Inuyasha is just a little brother nuiscence causing problems left and right.

Thanks for your questions! I hope I answered them. ^^
    Last edited by Kagome; 02-12-2007 at 06:27 PM.

...Clear...

Junior Member the real Inuyasha is on a distinguished road the real Inuyasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2007 09:33 PM
    Threads

Domo Arigato! ( I hope I spelled that right)
    Do not challenge me, for I will shred you into little peices with one swipe of my Tetsusaiga.

Do not mess in the affairs of dragons, for thou art cruchy and go well with ketchup

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

I'm not so sure about Sesshoumaru once being in love with Kagura. Do you think it's more a feeling of ... not brethren, but he has that same feeling for want of power to be free? Does that sound not right, Kagome?

Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Sayoko View Post
    I'm not so sure about Sesshoumaru once being in love with Kagura. Do you think it's more a feeling of ... not brethren, but he has that same feeling for want of power to be free? Does that sound not right, Kagome?
    +Kagome+

Can't really say about the love bit, as that would lend opinion and I try hard to stick to the known facts here...but I can say that he didn't have the same feeling of wanting the power of freedom, because Sesshoumaru *is* free. Kagura was not.

Kagura wanted her enternal chain to Naraku broken so she could do as she pleased without having to worry about purgery by Naraku. Sesshoumaru never did and never will have a chain like hers linked to anyone. I can also definitely say he had some sort of feeling for her, and she for him; what it was exactly will be forever a mystery, as Kagura has passed on and Sesshoumaru will most likely never tell.

...Clear...

Junior Member vennessa is on a distinguished road vennessa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2007 10:03 PM
    Threads

ive always wondered who will defeat naracu? im no sure if its is inuyasha could it be his brother ?
    naracukenshea

Nothing's Impossible! That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2009 11:37 AM
    Threads

Default I know!

Quote Originally Posted by vennessa View Post
    ive always wondered who will defeat naracu? im no sure if its is inuyasha could it be his brother ?
    Sorry if i'm not allowed but this just poped out to me!
    Inuyasha does!
    And i think it was in movie number 2 or 3?
    And also I've been wondering,
    Kagome is always going to the feudul place with her school clothes on!
    WHY?!!?!?
    Can't she waer something well,i dunno less important?
    "Nothing's impossible. Just Impassable."

Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by vennessa View Post
    +KAGOME+

No one has defeated Naraku. The manga is still going strong with no end in sight. So I can't answer that yet. I'm sorry. ::bows::

Quote Originally Posted by kingdomheartsfan View Post
    Sorry if i'm not allowed but this just poped out to me!
    Inuyasha does!

And i think it was in movie number 2 or 3?
    And also I've been wondering,
    Kagome is always going to the feudul place with her school clothes on!
    WHY?!!?!?
    Can't she waer something well,i dunno less important?
    Actually, you're not allowed to do that...Sorry...x.x;;; And no, he doesn't defeat Naraku. Unfortunately the movies aren't true to the story line and are merely fillers. Besides, in movie 2 Naraku comes back in the end.

But-now for your question! : )

She always goes to the Sengoku with her fuku because Takahashi-sensei is too lazy to draw her in anything else-and fuku's are relatively cheap compared to normal clothes. Since she doesn't have to pay for Middle School like she would for High School and/or College, the fuku's just come with the school deal.

Though I do think it would be better if she wore a long skirt instead of a short one...Skirt cuz-well...makes it easier to go to the bathroom for a girl, and it would provide more protection to her legs.

Thanks for the questions!! Do come and ask again!

...Clear...

Member ino_09 is a jewel in the rough ino_09 is a jewel in the rough ino_09 is a jewel in the rough ino_09's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2007 09:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: [IMG]http://i55.pho

can i ask if inuyasha will die?

and what happened if he die

Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ino_09 View Post
    can i ask if inuyasha will die?

and what happened if he die
    +KAGOME+

"Will Inuyasha die?" Hmm...You're asking me to predict the future there. I'm not Takahashi-sensei so I cannot tell you for sure what will become of the hanyou. I deal with the hard facts that have already been put onto paper and sold in the tokubon (graphic novels).

I'm not really supposed to put my opinions in-but I don't see him dying. It's not Takahashi's way-but I can not tell you for sure. Ask again in a month or so and I may be able to answer the question with the true facts.

Thanks for asking anyway. ^^

...Clear...

Member ino_09 is a jewel in the rough ino_09 is a jewel in the rough ino_09 is a jewel in the rough ino_09's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2007 09:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: [IMG]http://i55.pho

anyway thanks kagome

i'll ask you next month

but i have question again

hope u dont mind

what will be happened to sango and miroku

will they became a couple?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information