AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Official Ask Kagome Thread V 1.0

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2014 11:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Default Re: Official Ask Kagome Thread V 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by Hemp Knight View Post
    Are there any differences with the ending in the anime/manga?
    +KAGOME+

The biggest most noticeable difference is in the manga Inu and Kags so not kiss. I don't honestly know what Takahashi's problem was having them do that-but she never did. It's one thing the anime has over the manga.

That and over all- kanktsu-hen was rushed. It skipped story lines, and fast forwarded through parts that had more meaning in the manga (i.e. Kagura's death. That was just glazed over in the anime), It also messed up the original time line of the story like no one's business.

Thanks for the question. ^^
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Member Hemp Knight is on a distinguished road Hemp Knight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:50 AM
    Threads

Is Magatsuhi the original Naraku-type demon who battled Midoriko all those years ago? And was he stronger than Naraku like the InuWiki says.

For a guy who was hyped up, he sure went down easily. Or maybe that was due to Final Act's pacing.
    Last edited by Hemp Knight; 04-05-2014 at 01:55 AM.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Is Magatsuhi the original Naraku-type demon who battled Midoriko all those years ago? And was he stronger than Naraku like the InuWiki says.

For a guy who was hyped up, he sure went down easily. Or maybe that was due to Final Act's pacing.
    +KAGOME+

No. Magatsuhi is just the Evil Will of all the youkai battling within the Shikon no Tama personified, basically. The tama has been around long enough for all of its evil intent to become an entity-namely Magatsuhi. You remember the four things that the Shikon no Tama was supposed to be made up of? His name is one of them.

And yeah. That was due to the pacing. He was around a lot longer in the manga making an @$$ of himself.

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay. The Inuyasha wiki said Magatsuhi is the one who battled Midoriko years ago. So is that site not reliable then?

How come no one attacked Inuyasha when he was stuck to a tree for 50 years?

Why was Tōru Furuya casted as the Shikon Jewel in Final Act? He is my fav VA
    Last edited by Hemp Knight; 04-08-2014 at 05:25 AM.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Okay. The Inuyasha wiki said Magatsuhi is the one who battled Midoriko years ago. So is that site not reliable then?

How come no one attacked Inuyasha when he was stuck to a tree for 50 years?

Why was Tōru Furuya casted as the Shikon Jewel in Final Act? He is my fav VA
    +Kagome+

All of any wiki or Wikipedia is made by the people for the people. Or in the case of single driven wikis such as Inuyasha for the fans, by the fans. So sadly no, you can't really rely on the wikis for everything informational wise. None of the creators, Takahashi included, had anything to do with the creation of the wiki informational pages.

That is a really good question. And one I can only throw a guess at truthfully. Never considered it. I would figure no one ran him through because he had been sealed by Kikyou-and that was that-so they thought. Seems to be a running thing in Japan, Once a youkai, ayakashi, oni whatever is sealed-everyone leaves it alone and lets it just stay sealed.

He needed work and Sunrise thought he had the right voice for the Shikon no Tama. There's no real rhyme or reason other than that. He doesn't explain why after all.

Thanks for the questions. ^^;;

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Can you list every inconsitency that came from "The Tragic Love Song of Destiny"

Member reyoki is on a distinguished road reyoki's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Fox
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2014 08:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why doesn't sesshomaru marry kagome

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by reyoki View Post
    Why doesn't sesshomaru marry kagome
    +KAGOME+

::blinks:: Sesshoumaru and Kagome barely have any contact through out the series whatsoever. They do have it-but bot enough to form ANY sort of bond or relationship whatsoever. Not to mention Kagome finds him cold, and stoic (emotionless) and she needed someone open and full of life. And Sesshoumaru would find her extremely, extremely annoying and likely want to kill her-but the main thing is- Sesshoumaru wanted nothing to do with Kagome, and Kagome wanted nothing to do with Sesshoumaru either-and they didn't have anything to do with each other.

That's why.

Hope that answered your question. ^^

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Are Naraku and Onigumo the same person? I mean, I know they have the same body, but I'm trying to think of them as different enterties.

Like in Spiderman: Venom and Eddie Brock have the same body, but they are different people. If that makes sense?

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Are Naraku and Onigumo the same person? I mean, I know they have the same body, but I'm trying to think of them as different enterties.

Like in Spiderman: Venom and Eddie Brock have the same body, but they are different people. If that makes sense?
    +KAGOME+

I get what you're saying. (I'm a Spidey/Marvel comics fan too.)

I don't really think they are per se. Naraku kind of *forces* "Onigumo" to be another entity. And it's not even really "Onigumo" when he does. First attempt was Musou, who had Onigumo's muddled memories but no idea who the hell he was, and he only lasted a few chapters and a couple episodes-only to be reabsorbed and never heard form again. The "next" attempt was the evil baby-and the gooey head down under Hakureizan. Neither of those were even remotely close to the bandit at all- and both were reabsorbed back into Naraku again, So Essentially-yeah, I'd say that Onigumo and Naraku are actually the same person-and Onigumo was only a forced second entity-so he wasn't really.

I hope that made sense! Thanks for the question.

...Clear...

Member reyoki is on a distinguished road reyoki's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Fox
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2014 08:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why can't inuyasha and Kagome get along and sesshomaru mate kagome and rule together
    Last edited by reyoki; 04-12-2014 at 06:28 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Has Takahashi ever said why she created Koga? To me he seems the most "Shonen Battle" generic type-character, in the sense he's mostly just a rival. Not that a jab at the character, as I like him a lot, but I'm curious.

Also you didnt answer my previous question - can you list every inconsitency that came from "The Tragic Love Song of Destiny?

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by reyoki View Post
    Why can't inuyasha and Kagome get along and sesshomaru mate kagome and rule together
    +KAGOME+

I told you why Kagome and Sesshoumaru can't be together. And Kagome and Inuyasha DO get along,

Has Takahashi ever said why she created Koga? To me he seems the most "Shonen Battle" generic type-character, in the sense he's mostly just a rival. Not that a jab at the character, as I like him a lot, but I'm curious.

Also you didnt answer my previous question - can you list every inconsitency that came from "The Tragic Love Song of Destiny?
    +KAGOME+

She created Kouga to be an antecedent to Kikyou. She made a love quad rather then a triangle. All Kouga was really interested in was his shards, revenge on Naraku and Kagome.

As for the second one-Sorry!! I missed that one. heh. As for the inconsistencies in "The Tragic Love Song of Destiny....The WHOLE thing is an inconsistency. It's a filler episode. It
    NEVER happened. Any of it.

Thanks for the questions. ^^

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well I know it's a filler episode, but can you tell me what specific points of the episode contradict the manga?

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well I know it's a filler episode, but can you tell me what specific points of the episode contradict the manga?
    +KAGOME+

The entire thing. None of it happened. None of it was in the manga. Not even the 'flashback' pieces that they scatter through out the series and use in that episode were in the manga. None of it existed. At all. Inuyasha knew Kikyou maybe for a few months,..if that. Inuyasha also never had anything of his mother's Least of all her lipstick, And even if he did-he would never have offered it to anyone.

Thanks for the Q~

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I often hear that Kagome is a self-insert for Rumiko Takahashi. Is this true, or just something that haters like spit out?

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I often hear that Kagome is a self-insert for Rumiko Takahashi. Is this true, or just something that haters like spit out?
    +KAGOME+

There's no truth to that at all.

If Kagome was a "self insertion" then what was Kyoko, from Maison Ikkoku? Akane, Shampoo, Ukyo, Akari, Kodachi etc. from Ranma 1/2? Lum from Urasei Yatsura? Mana from Mermaid Forest? Sister Angela from One Pound Gospel?

All these series' and female leads she created LONG before Inuyasha was ever a twinkle in her eye...Each one fundamentally different from the last. Kagome was just another character she created. She was No self insert.

Hope that answers your question. ^^

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Are there any interviews with Rumiko or the voice actors I can read online?

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Are there any interviews with Rumiko or the voice actors I can read online?

+KAGOME+

Yes there are. Unfortunately it's against the rules to hotlink on the boards, so you'll have to go to google and search for Interviews with Takahashi Rumiko about Inuyasha or the same for the VAs. But they are there.

Thanks for the question!

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh sorry didn't know that was a forum rule.

Is Sesshomaru the first person to have a conversation with Naraku? I think when Naraku gives him a spare arm?

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Oh sorry didn't know that was a forum rule.

Is Sesshomaru the first person to have a conversation with Naraku? I think when Naraku gives him a spare arm?
    +KAGOME+

He's the first person we as an audience see having a conversation with Naraku, but he's not the first person no. Naraku had been around for 50 years. He definitely spoke to someone before Sesshoumaru. Miroku's grandfather for instance.

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok so I found an interview where Takahashi says her favourite moment is "in volume 18, the scene when Kagome is crying when she first realizes she's in love with Inuyasha. The story in volume 11 when Miroku's Kazaana rips"

Can you tell me the chapter for both of these events?

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Ok so I found an interview where Takahashi says her favourite moment is "in volume 18, the scene when Kagome is crying when she first realizes she's in love with Inuyasha. The story in volume 11 when Miroku's Kazaana rips"

Can you tell me the chapter for both of these events?
    +KAGOME+

The chapter Miroku's Kazaana rips is called: Kazaana no Kizu or Kazaana’s Wound (Wind Tunnel's wound if you have the Viz translations I suppose.) If you're using scanlation sites it would be chapter 101.

The chapter Kagome realizes she's in love with Inuyasha is called: Deatta Basho or Where we Met. If you're using scanlation sites to read it-it'd be chapter 175.

Thanks for the questions. ^^

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks.

Why do you think Kagome and Inuyasha love each other, and Sango and Miroku love each other? I know love is an emotion, and you can't really explain that, but I was curious to hear it from your perspective.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Thanks.

Why do you think Kagome and Inuyasha love each other, and Sango and Miroku love each other? I know love is an emotion, and you can't really explain that, but I was curious to hear it from your perspective.
    +KAGOME+

Using my opinion technically breaks the rules of this thread...and I'd ask that you ask opinion based questions on my profile message board from here on out, but I'll indulge this once.

Kagome and Inuyasha are kind of like two sides to the same coin. They have very similar personality traits and can get along with each other very easily. Inuyasha can be himself around her, and not have to wear a mask like he seemed to do around Kikyou. Kagome never wanted him to be anything but what he is-and certainly not for her own benefit. She also showed him how to trust other people, laugh and have friends-so that's why he loves her. As for Kagome, the more time she spent with Inuyasha the closer she got and the more she got to know him. It was inevitable that she would fall in love with him. Inuyasha may be brusque, rude and unseemly, but he has a very kind heart and a sweet nature deep down-that's why she loves him.

Sango and Miroku are an odd couple if you think about it. Seems like they fell in love with each other because there was no one else...But I guess Sango fell for Miroku because in reality he didn't treat her like most of the girls he came across. He treated her as a comrade and a woman with means. And Miroku fell for her because she was different from the women he usually came across. She was strong, independent and driven.

I guess that's all~ Thanks for the question.

...Clear...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information