AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Official Ask Kagome Thread V 1.0

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2014 12:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Default Re: Official Ask Kagome Thread V 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeLover7 View Post
    That was an awesome episode, one of my favorites) Anyway,i have a question about the movies: Where are them suppouse to be putted in the series because it was a time when i though that the movies where the sequel after Final act, but then I understood better and now i remeber and I'm still confused...Any explanation?
    +KAGOME+

Technically the movies don't belong anywhere. They are fillers and not part of the original story line at all.

However in placement of when they came out during the anime: Movie one came out after episode 54: Bakaryuuha Tetsusaiga's Ultimate Attack
    Movie two came out after episode 95: Those who made the Shikon no Tama
    Movie three came out after episode 136: The Bizarre Invisable Youkai
    and Movie four came out after episode 157: The Bond of Two: Use the Shikon Shards.

Hope that answers your question! Do ask again soon! ^-^
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

2. Thanks AnimeLover7 thanked for this post
    Member Hemp Knight is on a distinguished road Hemp Knight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2014 06:10 AM
    Threads

Hey, I have a few questions.

1.) If Onigumo's heart prevented Naraku from attacking Kikyo, how did he kill her 50 years ago?
    2.) Was Naraku actually evil, or was the Shikon Jewel manipulating him the entire time?
    3.) In the early chapters there was a demon who get the entire Shikon Jewel before Kagome shattered it to be pieces, how come this demon wasn't overpowered as hell?
    4.) What exactly was it that killed Naraku - the Shikon Jewel or Kagome?
    5.) What was Naraku's goal? Was it so he could be with Kikyo in the afterlife or so he could be full demon? If its the former did he actually need to defile the shard?

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Hemp Knight View Post
    Hey, I have a few questions.

1.) If Onigumo's heart prevented Naraku from attacking Kikyo, how did he kill her 50 years ago?
    2.) Was Naraku actually evil, or was the Shikon Jewel manipulating him the entire time?
    3.) In the early chapters there was a demon who get the entire Shikon Jewel before Kagome shattered it to be pieces, how come this demon wasn't overpowered as hell?
    4.) What exactly was it that killed Naraku - the Shikon Jewel or Kagome?
    5.) What was Naraku's goal? Was it so he could be with Kikyo in the afterlife or so he could be full demon? If its the former did he actually need to defile the shard?
    +KAGOME+

Wow! Such awesome questions~Okay:

1. When Onigumo first became Naraku his "human heart" was fresh into the new demon and so was overwhelmed by the many different youkai that had overtaken it. It was weak then and so the will of the youkai easily overpowered it. Kinda like Inuyasha and his youkai blood.
    2. Naraku was really evil. After all-he spent fifty years with out the shikon no tama and did all kinds of evil unmentionable acts.
    3. The crow youkai. Yes. It did actually become somewhat overpowered. At least for a crow demon. But it was a really small fry youkai-so killing it was very easy-and -it hadn't "sbosrbed: the tama into its body completely so-it hadn't the chance t reach its full overpowered potential. Same thing with Mistress Centipede as well.
    4. Kagome "finished" him off completely. But the work of all the main characters sans Kikyou and Kouga is what actually 'killed' him. The shikon no tama had nothing to do with his death.
    5. Naraku's goal seemed to be to make others suffer for his lack of love...At least that's what Kagome claimed it was in a nut shell. Misery loves company. He had no interest in really becoming a full youkai. And he'd never be able to see Kikyou in the afterlife no matter what he'd done anyway. (pity, but there we are.)

SO! That's all of them! I hope I answered them! Do come and ask again!!

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kagome View Post
    +KAGOME+

Wow! Such awesome questions~Okay:

1. When Onigumo first became Naraku his "human heart" was fresh into the new demon and so was overwhelmed by the many different youkai that had overtaken it. It was weak then and so the will of the youkai easily overpowered it. Kinda like Inuyasha and his youkai blood.
    2. Naraku was really evil. After all-he spent fifty years with out the shikon no tama and did all kinds of evil unmentionable acts.
    3. The crow youkai. Yes. It did actually become somewhat overpowered. At least for a crow demon. But it was a really small fry youkai-so killing it was very easy-and -it hadn't "sbosrbed: the tama into its body completely so-it hadn't the chance t reach its full overpowered potential. Same thing with Mistress Centipede as well.
    4. Kagome "finished" him off completely. But the work of all the main characters sans Kikyou and Kouga is what actually 'killed' him. The shikon no tama had nothing to do with his death.
    5. Naraku's goal seemed to be to make others suffer for his lack of love...At least that's what Kagome claimed it was in a nut shell. Misery loves company. He had no interest in really becoming a full youkai. And he'd never be able to see Kikyou in the afterlife no matter what he'd done anyway. (pity, but there we are.)

SO! That's all of them! I hope I answered them! Do come and ask again!!
    1.) Ah okay. I always assumed Onigumo allowed Naraku to kill Kikyo out of jealously there because at that time she was with InuYasha. You know kind of a whole "If I cant have her, no one can" motto.
    2.) Haha that's true. Do we know what he did in those 50 years besides curse Miroku's grandad?
    5.) Do you know when Kagome says that about Naraku? Episode/Chapter perhaps?

Hmm, I asked if the Shikon Jewel controlling Naraku because in the final episodes of Final Act he mentions that the Shikon Jewel didnt grant him his real wish and he had to make a different wish instead. So I was wondering if Onigumo becoming Naraku was his destiny due to the Jewel manipulating events, if that makes sense.

Edit: Is there some form of irony that Naraku wants to tear people apart, but Inuyasha-Kagome-Sango-Miroku all came together because of their mutual dislike for him?
    Last edited by Hemp Knight; 02-26-2014 at 07:29 PM.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

1.) Ah okay. I always assumed Onigumo allowed Naraku to kill Kikyo out of jealously there because at that time she was with InuYasha. You know kind of a whole "If I cant have her, no one can" motto.
    2.) Haha that's true. Do we know what he did in those 50 years besides curse Miroku's grandad?
    5.) Do you know when Kagome says that about Naraku? Episode/Chapter perhaps?

Hmm, I asked if the Shikon Jewel controlling Naraku because in the final episodes of Final Act he mentions that the Shikon Jewel didnt grant him his real wish and he had to make a different wish instead. So I was wondering if Onigumo becoming Naraku was his destiny due to the Jewel manipulating events, if that makes sense.

Edit: Is there some form of irony that Naraku wants to tear people apart, but Inuyasha-Kagome-Sango-Miroku all came together because of their mutual dislike for him?
    +KAGOME+

That's all in speculation. No one really knows what else he did during those 50 years. It'd make a great fanfic to find out though!
    She didn't say those "exact words" but something to that effect. They were said in Vol. 55, chapter 8, pages 9-12.

Actually-he never made a wish on the tama. And he never absorbed it either. Kagome mentions that it didn't grant his wish-but also that that was because he was hesitating to use it.

Perhaps there is an irony in that...Though he nearly succeeds in tearing them apart as well.

Thanks for the further questions! I hope I answered these! ;D

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for all the help, much appreciated.

1.) Do we know Jaken's history in the manga?

1.) Does Kikyo actually LOVE Inuyasha? She seems mostly disinterested in him throughout the series. However, in the Viz Manga I have, she does say "I was an innocent fool! I dared to imagine that I might truly live life to you" when she first comes back to life. Implying that she did seem to love him.

3.) Did Onigumo CHOOSE to have the demons take over him, or did the demons do it against his choice?

Edit: Here, I think I found a blog that says what I was trying to say in a more eloquent matter. That while Naraku is evil, all the stuff that was happening was due to the Shikon Jewel manipulating events.

And here we have the big deletion: The revelation that the birth of the youkai aspect of the Shikon no Tama mirrors Naraku’s birth, and that Naraku being born, Kikyou being killed, and Kagome being sent back in time were all manipulations by the jewel itself in order to create a new warring pair of miko and youkai in order to renew itself. The entire explanation up until now was building up to this point, but the anime just went “meh, not important” and skipped it. What the actual hell?
    Its rather long, so I put a snippet of it in the above quote
    Last edited by Hemp Knight; 02-27-2014 at 03:17 AM.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Thanks for all the help, much appreciated.

1.) Do we know Jaken's history in the manga?

1.) Does Kikyo actually LOVE Inuyasha? She seems mostly disinterested in him throughout the series. However, in the Viz Manga I have, she does say "I was an innocent fool! I dared to imagine that I might truly live life to you" when she first comes back to life. Implying that she did seem to love him.

3.) Did Onigumo CHOOSE to have the demons take over him, or did the demons do it against his choice?

Edit: Here, I think I found a blog that says what I was trying to say in a more eloquent matter. That while Naraku is evil, all the stuff that was happening was due to the Shikon Jewel manipulating events.

Its rather long, so I put a snippet of it in the above quote
    +KAGOME+

1. Takahashi, while explaining many things that the anime conveniently forgot or left out-, also left out curiosities about her characters. Jaken's backstory was one of them. She never explained where he came from or why he was following Sesshoumaru. He was just there in the manga. A retainer of sorts-like Myouga.
    2. Kikyou seemed to be in 'puppy-love' with Inuyasha, at the beginnings of all of this. Inuyasha and she had only known each other maybe a couple months-if that before Naraku took her life-so the love didn't get to really even begin to blossom at all. It was a bud. And subsequently was nipped in the bud. After she came back and attempted that one time to pull Inuyasha to hell with her-she rather did stop giving a rats patoot about Inuyasha and his friends. She "lived" then only to take Naraky down, and the scant few times she sought Inuyasha out it was only for information, more-or-less. She does say all this BS about his life being hers-but really that's just her grudge showing itself in her dead form...And she forgets about that too as the series progresses.
    3. Onigumo wanted the power to be able to move and rape Kikyou. The youkai offered him that power, and he took it. It was not unlike the human man that lusted for Midoriko~but different in the way that-the one that wanted Midoriko probably didn't invite the youkai to devour him, and Onigumo did.

Naraku's birth did indeed mirror the birth of the shikon no tama. And that was a manipulation of the jewel. And when Kikyou failed to be a strong enough miko to do what it needed so it could replace Midoriko, it re-created itself inside of Kagome, dragging Kjkyou's soul with it-planning to use Kagome instead. In the end of the series-yes the tama was definitely taking control of the situation and using Naraku for its own ends. He admits that later when he's dying above the well with the tama run through with an arrow hovering beneath him...But through most of the series, while the tama was MIA and while it was shattered-he was mostly acting under the influence of "Misery loves Company"

I hope this helped. ^^ Do ask again~ Your questions are interesting and challenging.

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

1.) What would happen if Miroku wind tunneled a shard of the Sacred Jewel?
    2.) Has Lord Sesshomaru ever actually killed someone? I mean Koga killed Rin's village and yet the characters seem to antagonize Seshomaru more, at least in the cartoon.
    3.) Couldnt Sesshomaru just have resurrected Kohaku with Tenseiga?
    Last edited by Hemp Knight; 02-28-2014 at 04:09 AM.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

1.) What would happen if Miroku wind tunneled a shard of the Sacred Jewel?
    2.) Has Lord Sesshomaru ever actually killed someone? I mean Koga killed Rin's village and yet the characters seem to antagonize Seshomaru more, at least in the cartoon.
    3.) Couldnt Sesshomaru just have resurrected Kohaku with Tenseiga?
    +KAGOME+

1, They all would have been screwed for finishing the tama off. No one knows where the Kazanna wound up on the other side. The whole story would have slid down a different path.
    2. Yes, he has killed people. Beginning of the series when he was looking for the Tetsusaiga/Tessaiga (whichever) he slaughtered an entire legion of soldiers.
    3. I believe that yes he could have used Tenseiga on Kohaku. And that was actually what I was rooting for to happen. But I guess Takahashi wanted to twist some more 180 character changing good out of an already completely gone Kikyou.

Thanks for the questions. ^_^

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That reminds me. Kikyo's motivation always confused me. What is exactly was her plot against Naraku? Why did she give him the Shikon Jewel pieces early on? I think she wanted him to have the entire Jewel and un-corrupt it, but decided to save Kohaku instead?

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

That reminds me. Kikyo's motivation always confused me. What is exactly was her plot against Naraku? Why did she give him the Shikon Jewel pieces early on? I think she wanted him to have the entire Jewel and un-corrupt it, but decided to save Kohaku instead?
    +KAGOME+

Honestly-[probably]Takahashi originally wanted Kikyou to be a villain. (which I think would have made her 1000 x cooler then she was already, but that's neither here nor there), and somewhere half way through made her do a 180 in character personality deciding that she'd try to help take Naraku out all on her own instead. After all any smart miko wouldn't have given Naraku jewel pieces for any reason if they wanted to defeat him.

Near in volume 18 I believe it was Kikyou tells Inuyasha that she plans to give Naraku the entire jewel and purify it along with him...Which -sorry is a total BS plan and would never work in a million years...Didn't work for her either. Got her killed a second time instead. This was the 180 character personality flip point...Where she went from awesome villain, potential to confusing, protagonist gunk. As her "plan" made no sense. I'm not sure Takahashi really knew where she was actually going with the Inuyasha story till near the end of it.

Hope that answered your question. ^-^
    Last edited by Kagome; 03-01-2014 at 04:30 PM.

...Clear...

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2014 06:30 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

Edit - Got my warning, learned my lesson. :<

xD

I have nothing serious to ask to edit too. :P
    Last edited by Zainox; 03-02-2014 at 12:29 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah but I meant what happened when she died? Her purified shard stayed in Kohakus shard, and when it got removed from Kohaku it was used to keep Kohaku alive?

Also, I might need to rewatch Final Act for this. But Kanna's death kind of confused me. Can you explain what happened?

Edit: I rewatched the Final Act episode of Sesshomaru's mother. She says to Kohaku that Tenseiga cant bring him back because he already died. So I guess Tenseiga can only bring back those who have died once.
    Last edited by Hemp Knight; 03-02-2014 at 04:18 AM.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yeah but I meant what happened when she died? Her purified shard stayed in Kohakus shard, and when it got removed from Kohaku it was used to keep Kohaku alive?

Also, I might need to rewatch Final Act for this. But Kanna's death kind of confused me. Can you explain what happened?

Edit: I rewatched the Final Act episode of Sesshomaru's mother. She says to Kohaku that Tenseiga cant bring him back because he already died. So I guess Tenseiga can only bring back those who have died once.
    +KAGOME+

Kikyou apparently left what life force she had inside Kohaku to keep him alive after the shard was removed from his neck. She did this while she purified it. I guess Sango and Kagome's plea to keep Kohaku alive got through to her.

And yes, Sesshoumaru's mother said he couldn't use Tenseiga to revive Kohaku, but Kohaku only did die once. The only explanation for not being able to use it on Kohaku is that he's been "dead" too long.

Naraku killed Kanna. He had Kanna explode with her kagami ayakashi in a last ditch attempt to kill the Inu-gang. Though having heard from them that she could be free-like what her younger sister had wanted, it kind of got to her...so in retribution for Naraku killing Kagura, she didn't explode enough to kill them, and instead gave Kagome a glimpse of how to defeat Naraku and the tama.

I hope that helped. ^^

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ah okay

1.) How come Tenseiga wouldnt work on Kagura
    2.) How did Naraku kill Kikyo if he had regained his heart at this point?
    3.) Is Tessaiga stronger when InuYasha is a full human, seeing as its anti-demon?
    4.) So was Naraku's heart the Infant....or was it that creepy thing from chapter 452?
    5.) Is Kikyo the reincarnation of Midoriko? She does say in Final Act "one might say that Midorio and I share the same soul"
    Last edited by Hemp Knight; 03-05-2014 at 10:23 PM.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Ah okay

1.) How come Tenseiga wouldnt work on Kagura
    2.) How did Naraku kill Kikyo if he had regained his heart at this point?
    3.) Is Tessaiga stronger when InuYasha is a full human, seeing as its anti-demon?
    4.) So was Naraku's heart the Infant....or was it that creepy thing from chapter 452?
    5.) Is Kikyo the reincarnation of Midoriko? She does say in Final Act "one might say that Midorio and I share the same soul"
    +KAGOME+

More awesome questions~!yay!

1) Tenseiga couldn't save Kagura because at her end-there was literally nothing to save. The woman became dust on the wind. No body. Nothing to drag a soul back to.
    2) Kikyou's clay body was already disintegrating slowly from the shouki that she'd re-absorbed into her body from trying to save Miroku when he had been stupid enough to suck in waaay too much chapters earlier with the kazanna. So Naraku didn't actually have to do /anything/. She was already on her way out. It was all in timing for him.
    3) Inuyasha can't *use* Tetsusaiag's full potential when he's a full human. It does need some youki flowing into the blade to make it transform and work. That's why being a hanyou makes it perfect for him. it'll cook his hands if he was a full youkai, and wouldn't work at all if he was human.
    4) Both of them laid claim as Naraku's "human heart". Hakudoushi too, was his heart. Kind of like Voldemort and his soul being split into seven hocruxes, Naraku had split his heart into two beings. Left one half beneath Hakureizan and the other flapping the breeze with Mouryoumaru.
    5) Nnaah. Kikyou only said they had the same soul because she took in the small shred of Midoriko's soul that was still left clinging to her mummified corpse. The rest of Midoriko's soul was trapped inside the Shikon no Tama eternally battling the youkai souls in there-at least until it tried to replace her with Kagome.

Hope that answered your questions!!

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Somewhat off topic but I was reading other posts and you mentioned meeting Inuyashas JPN VA? If so, did he say anything about the series.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Somewhat off topic but I was reading other posts and you mentioned meeting Inuyashas JPN VA? If so, did he say anything about the series.
    +KAGOME+

This doesn't really fit in with the rules of the thread...but I'll make an exception this once. From here on though the questions need to be about he series.~

I asked him what his favorite part of Inuyasha was...He told me Kagome's "osuwari" He thought that was the funniest thing out of it...I was cosplaying Kagome and he asked me to sit him. >x> <x<

Anyway-hope that answered it. ^^

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Also, is Narakus image actually how he looks like - or did he just kill that person and assume their appearance?

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Also, is Narakus image actually how he looks like - or did he just kill that person and assume their appearance?
    +KAGOME+

He killed the young lord Kagewaki Hitomi and assumed his appearance, and just never ditched it. Why-I've no clue. You think he would have used all sorts of faces to mess with the Inu-gumi~but that's just not what happened.

Thanks for the question. ^-^

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So do we ever see how Oniugmo or Naraku originally looked like?

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

So do we ever see how Oniugmo or Naraku originally looked like?
    +KAGOME+

The closest we get to seeing Onugumo's real, original appearance is Musou. But even there we don't actually get to see his real face, as he steals it from that houshi.

Thanks for the question. ^^

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

In THE WOMAN WHO LOVED SESSHOMARU, do you know the name of the music piece that plays when Sara tells Sesshomaru that she only has a few days to live?

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

In THE WOMAN WHO LOVED SESSHOMARU, do you know the name of the music piece that plays when Sara tells Sesshomaru that she only has a few days to live?
    +KAGOME+

This piece was made specifically for this filler episode and only has a title known to the anime creators. Unfortunately it wasn't released to the public so I cannot give you the title of this particular OST.

I'm sorry.

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

1.) Why is it that only Inuyasha can travel to Kagome's timeline?
    2.) Is there any reason why the anime stops half way through, then Final Act adapts the last batch of volumes with such fast pacing?
    3.) How accurate is Viz translation of the manga?
    4.) I've heard a lot of comparisons of Naraku and Sephroth and also Voldemort, even the Inuyasha wiki compares them. Did Rumic base Naraku off him?
    5.) Why did Viz make the ani-mangas?
    6.) How far did the Ani-Mangas adapt to?
    7.) Is it me, or does everyone in this show have a dead dad?
    Last edited by Hemp Knight; 03-12-2014 at 11:12 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information