AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Official Ask Kagome Thread V 1.0

Junior Member rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2011 10:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Official Ask Kagome Thread V 1.0

I'm not sure if this was asked yet but I skimmed the manga and have watched every episode of the anime, but the one question I never could figure out was, Inuyasha ages like a demon and Kagome ages like a human, so the fact he was left half demon and she was left human means that she will age faster than he does and die long before him. Do you think Rumiko will tie up this lose end with an extra chapter or just leave it as is?

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2014 12:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Quote Originally Posted by rabbitzilla View Post
    I'm not sure if this was asked yet but I skimmed the manga and have watched every episode of the anime, but the one question I never could figure out was, Inuyasha ages like a demon and Kagome ages like a human, so the fact he was left half demon and she was left human means that she will age faster than he does and die long before him. Do you think Rumiko will tie up this lose end with an extra chapter or just leave it as is?
    +KAGOME+

True, demons do age slower then humans, but I believe that once Kagome has "mated" with Inuyasha, her life will extend as long as his does. Until he dies, she won't be able to. At least not naturally. Thing is-when he does die 500-1000 years from now, she'll go with him at the same time because her life-force is linked to his, and probably decompose a *lot* quicker because initially she wasn't meant to last that long.

As for another chapter...nah. Takahashi-sensei is done with Inuyasha. Currently she's working on a new manga: Kyoukai no Rinne. I doubt she'll go back to IY. She was on that for 12 years.

Thanks for the question. ^-^ I hope I answered it~Ask again.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Junior Member rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla has a reputation beyond repute rabbitzilla's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2011 10:38 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Higurashi Kagome View Post
    +KAGOME+

True, demons do age slower then humans, but I believe that once Kagome has "mated" with Inuyasha, her life will extend as long as his does. Until he dies, she won't be able to. At least not naturally. Thing is-when he does die 500-1000 years from now, she'll go with him at the same time because her life-force is linked to his, and probably decompose a *lot* quicker because initially she wasn't meant to last that long.

As for another chapter...nah. Takahashi-sensei is done with Inuyasha. Currently she's working on a new manga: Kyoukai no Rinne. I doubt she'll go back to IY. She was on that for 12 years.

Thanks for the question. ^-^ I hope I answered it~Ask again.
    :O Do you know roughly what chapter it explains mating extending her life? I looked and looked for a chapter explaining but couldn't find one.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by rabbitzilla View Post
    :O Do you know roughly what chapter it explains mating extending her life? I looked and looked for a chapter explaining but couldn't find one.
    +KAGOME+

It doesn't say in any chapter spacifically. You kind of get the feeling though, from looking at life-long-mate-hoods throughout the series. Also it's kind of a partial part of demon lore too.

Hope that answered your question. ^^ Ask again~

...Clear...

Member Kishiko will become famous soon enough Kishiko's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2011 03:08 AM
    Threads

How do we ask questions to Kagome??? O.O I'm confused...

Member Katie Dawn is on a distinguished road Katie Dawn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2011 11:22 AM
    Threads

So, I always had a question about Sesshomaru's mom ... but that was answered in The Final Act. However, I've always wanted to know ... did we ever find out why Inutaisho and Sesshomaru's mom "split up"? Was it because he fell in love with Izayoi, or were they separated before that happened?

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Katie Dawn View Post
    So, I always had a question about Sesshomaru's mom ... but that was answered in The Final Act. However, I've always wanted to know ... did we ever find out why Inutaisho and Sesshomaru's mom "split up"? Was it because he fell in love with Izayoi, or were they separated before that happened?
    +KAGOME+

Aa, a question posed by few, and answered by none. To be quite frank, Takahashi never revealed exactly why Inutaishou and Sesshoumaru's mother split up-or if indeed they even did split. However given the whole presence of scene, and regarding how Sessh-Mama acted, we can safely figure that she was merely a "politcal marriage." As he is a Daiyoukai. He was betrothed to her for the simple act of power bred by family aliances. She gave him a son, the hier to the part of the country he ruled over, and he pretty much left her for his Mistress, whom of which he actually loved, Izayoi. Sessh-Mama was quite awful in personality after all, and didn't seem to care about Sesshoumaru at all, never mind Inutaishou. So, there you have it.

I hope that answered your question. ^^ Do ask again~

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I never thought of it that way ... makes sense to me Thanks! I'll definitely ask again when I can think of more questions.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So-ask away people, Kagome will be all to glad to respond! ;D
    I have another question, this one involves Kikyo ... I put it in a spoiler because part of the question involves The Final Act, and not everyone has seen it yet ...

How many times has Kikyo actually died? Obviously we see in Episode 1 that she dies, so that's one, and in The Final Act she finally dies in Episode 8, so that's two ... I ask because some people consider Episode 124 as a death, making it three. I don't know if I agree with that ... so what's your take on it?

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I have another question, this one involves Kikyo ... I put it in a spoiler because part of the question involves The Final Act, and not everyone has seen it yet ...

How many times has Kikyo actually died? Obviously we see in Episode 1 that she dies, so that's one, and in The Final Act she finally dies in Episode 8, so that's two ... I ask because some people consider Episode 124 as a death, making it three. I don't know if I agree with that ... so what's your take on it?
    +KAGOME+

Anyone who chose to use every single time she fell off a cliff, which for some odd reason she seemed wont to do a lot, as an actual "death" would say she died a lot more then 3. But to be perfectly honest, Kikyou only died outright twice.

The Hakureizan "death" was stopped by her not yet seen shikigami girls, Kouchou and Asuka. As it was made clear in the episodes/manga chapters where she was slowly making her comeback, those two little girls could fly, and were no doubt very strong for paper manifestations. So, the reason Inuyasha couldn't find her was that Kikyou had made them and had them catch her. After all-when she came back she had a huge shouki wound in her chest-and the river of it would have eaten her away had she landed in it.

So-twice is the actual amount Kikyou died.

Thanks for the question. Hope I answered it. ^^ Feel free to ask another!

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

+KAGOME+

Anyone who chose to use every single time she fell off a cliff, which for some odd reason she seemed wont to do a lot, as an actual "death" would say she died a lot more then 3. But to be perfectly honest, Kikyou only died outright twice.

The Hakureizan "death" was stopped by her not yet seen shikigami girls, Kouchou and Asuka. As it was made clear in the episodes/manga chapters where she was slowly making her comeback, those two little girls could fly, and were no doubt very strong for paper manifestations. So, the reason Inuyasha couldn't find her was that Kikyou had made them and had them catch her. After all-when she came back she had a huge shouki wound in her chest-and the river of it would have eaten her away had she landed in it.

So-twice is the actual amount Kikyou died.

Thanks for the question. Hope I answered it. ^^ Feel free to ask another!
    Kinda what I thought Thanks! I have another question that's been bugging me ... it's kind of a lame question, but it's another Final Act one:

When Miroku's wind tunnel is gone for good, does he remove the purple cloth thing and beads on his hand, or does he keep it there because he's used to it? I didn't notice when I was watching the series, and I can't find any pictures of him without it ...

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kinda what I thought Thanks! I have another question that's been bugging me ... it's kind of a lame question, but it's another Final Act one:

When Miroku's wind tunnel is gone for good, does he remove the purple cloth thing and beads on his hand, or does he keep it there because he's used to it? I didn't notice when I was watching the series, and I can't find any pictures of him without it ...
    +KAGOME+

No question is a lame one, if you don't know the answer. And the answer to this one is simple:

He did in fact remove the beads and bracer from his arm. With the Kazanna no longer there, he didn't need it any longer. You probably don't need it, but here's shots from the manga and anime that I screen shot and clipped myself:

Hope that answered that. ^^ Ask again!~

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That's so cool! I love that anime picture I don't know how I feel about his bare arm though ... his beads and braces were part of his signature look, and now they're gone But he's still adorable in my eyes ... lol

Thank you for all your answers ... I love this section! Once again, I'm stumped on what to ask, so I will return later

Member minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2014 06:57 AM
    Threads

i have a question....in the first few eps where they find the tessaiga, it was said that in order to transform the sword, one must care for humans. later on, Sesshomaru had possession of the sword and though he hates human, he was able to transform it. how was that so??

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by minuswell View Post
    i have a question....in the first few eps where they find the tessaiga, it was said that in order to transform the sword, one must care for humans. later on, Sesshomaru had possession of the sword and though he hates human, he was able to transform it. how was that so??
    +KAGOME+

Great question!

The thing is-Sesshoumaru, when he took Tetsusaiga up to use it that first time with Naraku's offer, he wasn't using his own arm. It was a human's arm-that had belonged to a live human. Feelings of affection and the wish to protect another human from said human very likely had seeped into the arm, and since it ws fresh, it still had the feelings harbored inside it's flesh. Ergo-Sesshoumaru not only used a human's arm to wield the blade, but also the feelings of the human embedded within it. Therefore he was able to transform the blade with his youki and the residue of what the human that owned the arm once had.

I HOPE that makes sense and answered your question!

Ask again. ^^

...Clear...

Member minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell has a reputation beyond repute minuswell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2014 06:57 AM
    Threads

+KAGOME+

Great question!

The thing is-Sesshoumaru, when he took Tetsusaiga up to use it that first time with Naraku's offer, he wasn't using his own arm. It was a human's arm-that had belonged to a live human. Feelings of affection and the wish to protect another human from said human very likely had seeped into the arm, and since it ws fresh, it still had the feelings harbored inside it's flesh. Ergo-Sesshoumaru not only used a human's arm to wield the blade, but also the feelings of the human embedded within it. Therefore he was able to transform the blade with his youki and the residue of what the human that owned the arm once had.

I HOPE that makes sense and answered your question!

Ask again. ^^
    hmm, maybe it's just me but i was under the impression that feelings comes from the heart, not from the limbs. are we just assuming that the feelings are still lingering around the said arm?? did Naraku mention anything about human feelings as he offer the arm to Sesshomaru?? well, thanks for taking the time to reply. it made some sense..just that in saying that the arm has feelings is like saying the arm has a mind of it's own. but if this is the only answer then i guess it'll have to do.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by minuswell View Post
    hmm, maybe it's just me but i was under the impression that feelings comes from the heart, not from the limbs. are we just assuming that the feelings are still lingering around the said arm?? did Naraku mention anything about human feelings as he offer the arm to Sesshomaru?? well, thanks for taking the time to reply. it made some sense..just that in saying that the arm has feelings is like saying the arm has a mind of it's own. but if this is the only answer then i guess it'll have to do.
    +KAGOME+

Feelings when you have them, according to Japanese lore, stem from the "kokoro" or heart, and can fill every aspect of your being. From your toes to the tip of your nose. And every limb has functional (nerve based) memory, right? Your arms can remember holding someone in an embrace for instance-and that can add to the feelings from the heart. So you can see it in that way.

No, Naraku didn't say anything about it, but then he wouldn't know either, would he? He merely knew that Sesshoumaru needed an arm to wield the blade, just happened to be a human arm, I don't think he even knew that a full youkai would fry if they touched Tetsusaiga.

Hope that cleared it up a little more. ^^;;

...Clear...

Junior Member AnimeLover7 is on a distinguished road AnimeLover7's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2014 11:14 AM
    Threads

I don't know if somebody asked, but what is the wish Kagome made in the second movie? In the end she says something like at least my wish came true...

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeLover7 View Post
    I don't know if somebody asked, but what is the wish Kagome made in the second movie? In the end she says something like at least my wish came true...
    +KAGOME+

Nope, no one has. ::grins:: the answer is the same wish she has had throughout the series. To stay at Inuyasha's side and see him happy. She's fairly one track minded when it comes to that kind of stuff.

Thanks for the original question! Do ask again. ^^
    Last edited by Kagome; 09-12-2013 at 01:33 PM.

...Clear...

20. Thanks AnimeLover7 thanked for this post
    Likes AnimeLover7 liked this post
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kagome View Post
    +KAGOME+

Nope, no one has. ::grins:: the answer is the same wish she has had throughout the series. To stay at Inuyasha's side and see him happy. She's fairly one track minded when it comes to that kind of stuff.

I thought she wished to have her first kiss with Inuyasha...isn't this suppouse to be written in the Inuyasha manga profile book(that edition with comments from the author)?

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeLover7 View Post
    I thought she wished to have her first kiss with Inuyasha...isn't this suppouse to be written in the Inuyasha manga profile book(that edition with comments from the author)?
    +KAGOME+

No, she wouldn't have wished for her first kiss. She doesn't think like that. And its not in the profiles book because that covers just the manga. The second movie was filler, omake ,not part of the manga at all.

Thanks for the question though. ^^

...Clear...

23. Thanks AnimeLover7 thanked for this post
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

+KAGOME+

Thanks' for the answeres! Be sure i will;-)

Junior Member kagome122885 is on a distinguished road kagome122885's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2014 12:09 AM
    Threads

I have noticed that later in the series, you don't have your bike anymore. What happened to it?

26. Likes AnimeLover7 liked this post
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by kagome122885 View Post
    I have noticed that later in the series, you don't have your bike anymore. What happened to it?
    +KAGOME+

Inuyasha crushed it. Eheh...in episode 160. Before that-it was left at Kaede's village because we were going places that I couldn't use it.

Thanks for the question! Ask again soon! ^^

...Clear...

28. Likes AnimeLover7 liked this post
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

+KAGOME+

Inuyasha crushed it. Eheh...in episode 160. Before that-it was left at Kaede's village because we were going places that I couldn't use it.

Thanks for the question! Ask again soon! ^^
    That was an awesome episode, one of my favorites) Anyway,i have a question about the movies: Where are them suppouse to be putted in the series because it was a time when i though that the movies where the sequel after Final act, but then I understood better and now i remeber and I'm still confused...Any explanation?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information