AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Official Ask Kagome Thread V 1.0

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Be Mine Flowers Fan2 175 - Togepi
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 01:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Default Announcement~

+KAGOME+

This is not the answer to a question but probably a good thing to post herein:

Inuyasha will be continuing the anime in October of this year.

Go to inu-yasha.org for info.

Also-Since the new series is starting-obviously there'll be more questions-so before I let that continue Here are the ground rules to this thread reposted. Read And Follow. K? thanks.

1. Only Inuyasha related questions! All others will be ignored and reported for spamming.
    2. *Preferably* keep the questions involving personal opinion out. I'm not out to hurt anyone's feelings, or change viewpoints with this! But I will try to answer them if they are posted.
    and the all important:
    3. JUST DO NOT SPAM.

And that's it! So-ask away people, Kagome will be all to glad to respond! ;D
    Last edited by Kagome; 07-22-2009 at 04:28 PM.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Junior Member animangafan is a name known to all animangafan is a name known to all animangafan is a name known to all animangafan is a name known to all animangafan is a name known to all animangafan is a name known to all animangafan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2009 04:27 PM
    Threads

do they ever name sango's children?

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by animangafan View Post
    do they ever name sango's children?
    +KAGOME+

Ah, good question. Takahashi Rumiko did not name them, no, but then she also did not give names to Kagome's school friends in the modern era either.

The anime continuation *may* possibly name them however. If they do so, I'll post the names. But it won't be for a long time to come. So, for now, no. Sango and Miroku's children are virtually nameless.

Thank you for the question. ^_^

...Clear...

Junior Member Elflady is on a distinguished road Elflady's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2009 02:18 PM
    Threads

I don't know if this have been asked before but anyway...
    In VIZ english translation of the manga, the way they speak, especially the villagers and Kaede, is that slang or some old english/slang? Hope you understand my try at an understandable explanation^^'

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Elflady View Post
    I don't know if this have been asked before but anyway...
    In VIZ english translation of the manga, the way they speak, especially the villagers and Kaede, is that slang or some old english/slang? Hope you understand my try at an understandable explanation^^'
    +KAGOME+

Hm...I only have books 1-12 from VIZ. The rest of the 56 volumes I own are in Japanese...However, the way Kaede-bachan speaks in the translated version I beleive is reminicent of old English. Like during the Victorian Era in England. It's not slang, but an actual way of speaking.

Thanks for the question! Hope I answered it. Feel free to ask more at any time. =D

...Clear...

Junior Member kagome122885 is on a distinguished road kagome122885's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2014 12:05 AM
    Threads

Kagome, I have some questions that have to do with episode 167.

When you inside the demon's belly I loved how you risked your life by running through the acid to embrace Inuyasha and purify the shard, I thought that was very brave of you! Did you think that you were brave? What was going through your mind? How were you able to stand up to the pain of the acid?

If you could tell your family just one thing about your adventures in the feudal era, would you tell them about how you were led into a demon's belly and how you bravely ran through the acid to help Inuyasha? I'm sure your mother would be scared about this situation, but she would also be very proud of your bravery!

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by kagome122885 View Post
    Kagome, I have some questions that have to do with episode 167.

When you inside the demon's belly I loved how you risked your life by running through the acid to embrace Inuyasha and purify the shard, I thought that was very brave of you! Did you think that you were brave? What was going through your mind? How were you able to stand up to the pain of the acid?

If you could tell your family just one thing about your adventures in the feudal era, would you tell them about how you were led into a demon's belly and how you bravely ran through the acid to help Inuyasha? I'm sure your mother would be scared about this situation, but she would also be very proud of your bravery!
    +KAGOME+

Um...Thank you. ^-^;;

And-I can't say whether the action was brave or not. Did it 'cause was afraid what'd happen if the shards took Inuyasha over and he went full youkai with that power. Wanted to save him, and everyone else. The acid did hurt, but keeping Inuyasha coherent and alive was more important then the pain from it.

One thing huh? Sure she would be scared and proud-but probably would not tell them that. Don't honestly know what I'd tell them, other than what I already have told them.

Thanks for the questions, just next time--Please ask questions about the series itself and not personal nor opinion based questions. Thank you. ^-^

...Clear...

Junior Member lastshinoby1 is on a distinguished road lastshinoby1's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2010 01:41 PM
    Threads

Default Marriage

When Kagome and Inuyasha get married ?
    What what will be the first child's name ?

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by lastshinoby1 View Post
    When Kagome and Inuyasha get married ?
    What what will be the first child's name ?
    +KAGOME+

Heh, they get married in the very last chapter in the manga.

And whether or not they have children is left up to the fan. Takahashi-sensei did not go as far as to have the pair have children.

Thanks for the question. Feel free to ask more. ^-^

...Clear...

Member Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2010 02:09 AM
    Threads

What are Kagome's hobbies? I am asking because you are Kagome, nay?

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Razzmatazz View Post
    What are Kagome's hobbies? I am asking because you are Kagome, nay?
    +KAGOME+

Well, before the Sengoku Jidai, hobbies were basically what any other Japanese teenage girl likes to do.
    • Shopping
      Gossiping
      Eating Out
      Reading Manga
      Cooking
      Going to the movies etc.
    After falling into the well and coming to the Sengoku Jidai they altered slightly with new additions.
    • Archery
      Herb Study
      Working with purification
      Interpersonal relations (i.e. getting along with/to know villagers and working with them to solve issues)
      Sewing
      Healing etc.
    Hope that answers your question. ^-^ Feel free to ask more.

...Clear...

Member Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2010 02:09 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Higurashi Kagome View Post
    +KAGOME+

Well, before the Sengoku Jidai, hobbies were basically what any other Japanese teenage girl likes to do.
    • Shopping
    • Gossiping
      Eating Out
      Reading Manga
      Cooking
      Going to the movies etc.
    After falling into the well and coming to the Sengoku Jidai they altered slightly with new additions.
    • Archery
    • Herb Study
      Working with purification
      Interpersonal relations (i.e. getting along with/to know villagers and working with them to solve issues)
      Sewing
      Healing etc.
    Hope that answers your question. ^-^ Feel free to ask more.
    You were great with your answer. I will think of more questions later.
    Made by:ladygt93

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well, it's an undeniable fact.
    Inuyasha is officially dead in the production world.
    But: I know there are still people out there who may have fact based questions regarding this long series.

So, in regards to them-this thread will remain opperational. Though I profusely thank all those who had and posted questions before Kanketsuhen. Without you-this whole thing would've been a flop. So-Thank You and please keep asking! =D

Loving regards~H.K.

+KAGOME+

...Clear...

Senior Member The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Heart 172 - Pichu Popsicle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2011 10:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Official Ask Kagome Thread V 1.0

What is really on your mind about Inuyasha and the way he acts

I Love Being Visual Kei No Matter The Mood, Place or Time I Rock The Style Any day

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by kanna kuchiki View Post
    What is really on your mind about Inuyasha and the way he acts

+KAGOME+

He can be a jerk, but can't help but love him for it. He totally mellows out as the story goes on, and all in all he's VERY loyal and a great guy with plenty of emotion besides. A male worthy of Kagome's tactless heart and whimiscal mind....someone to keep both occupied and happy.

La~ask another soon. ;p

...Clear...

Member lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2011 09:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: L96 SHADOW

Is it ever depressing that InuYasha will continue to live on after everyone else dies because he's a half demon and everyone else are mere mortals?

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by lynksys View Post
    Is it ever depressing that InuYasha will continue to live on after everyone else dies because he's a half demon and everyone else are mere mortals?
    +KAGOME+

::rubs her head:: Even after all this time-I'd still prefer to keep personal opinionated questions out, however-in all truth we don't know how long he'll live. Especially since he's a hanyou. I merely have speculations to go off of, so I cannot give a clear answer to this as it has no fact basis that I know of, and also there is no given lifespan for any of the Japanese youkai, oni, ayakashi or akuma. Though we can assume he'll live longer than the normal human.

It's my assumtion, and assumption only, that at the very least Kagome will live as long as he will since he does mate her, obviously, at the series end, and that that strong link gives her the ability to live until he dies. But again, this is merely speculation.

So is it depressing? I don't know...That all depends on how you view what happens.

Thanks for the question, do try to keep to fact based questions pertaining to the series in the future, I do much better answering those. ^^; ta ta for now.

...Clear...

Member lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys is a splendid one to behold lynksys's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

In which episode does InuYasha first go into Kagome's world?

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

+KAGOME+

Easy enough, he first went to Kagome's era in episode 4 of the anime, titles in both Japanese and English are: "Sakasagami no Youma, Yura" &
    "Yura of the Demon-Hair" and in chapter 8 volume 1 of the manga.

Thanks for the question. ^^ Feel free to ask again.

...Clear...

Junior Member LovelyRangel is on a distinguished road LovelyRangel's Avatar
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2011 01:08 AM
    Threads

Dear Kagome,
    I'm new to this website and hopefully i pst this right haha but my question was Is it true that Inuyasha & Kagome end up getting married at the end of Inuyasha The Final Act? I see many forums saying that they do but I thought I'd ask you since it seems like you know way more.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyRangel View Post
    Dear Kagome,
    I'm new to this website and hopefully i pst this right haha but my question was Is it true that Inuyasha & Kagome end up getting married at the end of Inuyasha The Final Act? I see many forums saying that they do but I thought I'd ask you since it seems like you know way more.
    +KAGOME+

Those rumors are indeed true. Kagome and Inuyasha do in fact get married at the end of the series. However niether Takahashi nor the anime producers show the wedding, but you can tell. Souta tells his friends that Kagome went off to get married right after graduating high school, she does in fact go back to the Sengoku to live her life out with Inuyasha and she calls Sesshoumaru Brother-in-law. (To which both Sesshoumaru gives her a really disgusted look)

So, in short, the answer is Yes. =)

Thanks for the question! Feel free to ask more. ^^

...Clear...

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

How come InuYasha never uses the jewel shards that have been collected to aide him in battle?

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

How come InuYasha never uses the jewel shards that have been collected to aide him in battle?
    +KAGOME+

He never uses them because they only bring bad power to those who use them-they wind up being a means to a faster end then a help in the long run. Destroying the lives of everything that uses them in a slow and horrible way, from the inside out. In one episode, Miroku asks Inuyasha what he would do with the shards when he got them-Inuyasha tells him he'd planned to become a full youkai with them, but Miroku points out that if he did that-how would be able to protect Kagome? He'd likely rip her to shreds and lose his heart to the jewels evil power.

Also, Inuyasha develops this pride thing where he feels if he can't get stronger and defeat the enemies they face on his own then it's not worth it, but to keep his pride and his ego he will keep going at the enemy on his own till *he* defeats it. He's bound to honor no matter how you look at it, and using the shards to aide him would have no honor.

Thanks for the question, I hope that answered it. Feel free to ask another. ^^
    Last edited by Kagome; 03-27-2011 at 03:00 AM.

...Clear...

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Why does InuYasha fear Curry Sauce?

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Why does InuYasha fear Curry Sauce?
    +KAGOME+

Because the first time he had it, when Mama cooked it, his hightened demonic senses made it overwhemingly spicy to him, and thus he can't handle eating it. So he runs when he sees anyone serving it, not wanting to get led into eating it ever again.

Thanks for the question. ^^
    Last edited by Kagome; 03-31-2011 at 01:36 AM.

...Clear...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread Information