AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Ask Kagome Thread V 1.0

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2014 12:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Quote Originally Posted by smile1010 View Post
    Is that why his nick name is Fluffy??
    +KAGOME+

........Yes........

Quote Originally Posted by Twig Ee View Post
    Hey Kagome, whats your opinion of Miroku? DO you thimk he goes good with Sango, or will he be unfaithful?
    Can't give opinions. Don't ask me for them. And certainly not directly. I only give facts.

The fact here is: Miroku is going to marry Sango when Naraku is gone. He proposed in both manga and anime and Sango said yes. So whether he does or not is Sango's dillema. She's stuck with him for better or for worse, in sickness and in health till death do they part.

Thanks for the questions. ^^
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Junior Member rindesyu is infamous around these parts rindesyu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2007 05:13 PM
    Threads

thankyou for answering all of my questions. i really appreciate that. you the coolest.
    Commence the eating of your face.
    ~~ http://rindesyu.deviantart.com/ ~~

Member ino_09 is a jewel in the rough ino_09 is a jewel in the rough ino_09 is a jewel in the rough ino_09's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2007 10:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: [IMG]http://i55.pho

just wanna ask
    what's the purpose of kanna
    and who she really is?
    what's her background?

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ino_09 View Post
    just wanna ask
    what's the purpose of kanna
    and who she really is?
    what's her background?
    +KAGOME+

Kanna's purpose was pretty much the same as her younger sister Kagura's. To serve Naraku. The difference was that Kanna became the "stay at home" sister who protected Naraku's interests. (i.e. Naraku's baby, among other things.) She also could create souless puppets for Kagura to control for Naraku with her Shikibane no Mai.

Kanna is the oldest bushin (incarnation) of Naraku. She was made first and really had no will of her own per se. She was Naraku's puppet till the very last moments of her life where she did *One* thing to betray him...And that was show Kagome how to destroy Naraku by shooting a shard of her mirror into Kagome's eye. Other than that-she blew herself up and killed herself per Naraku's orders. So, she has no back story to speak of.

Thanks for the questions. ^^ Do ask something again soon!

...Clear...

Junior Member Amy D.Sparrow is on a distinguished road Amy D.Sparrow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2007 09:53 AM
    Threads

r u for real ??????? itx gr8 to see ya' ! anyways i wanna ask ya' tht will Inuyasha become a dog demon or sumthin' ? and also.....what will becum of Sango,Miroku and Shippou ?????

Gettin' Curious !

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Amy D.Sparrow View Post
    r u for real ??????? itx gr8 to see ya' ! anyways i wanna ask ya' tht will Inuyasha become a dog demon or sumthin' ? and also.....what will becum of Sango,Miroku and Shippou ?????

Gettin' Curious !
    +KAGOME+

I'm as real as they come, kiddo. ; )

As for your questions....Inuyasha will most likely not become a full youkai, he'll remain a hanyou. Sango-chan will probably get her brother back via Sesshoumaru's hand-though no doubt be stolen away again by the chance to continue to roam Musashi's domain with Sesshi and Rin-chan.

Miroku-sama...I cannot really speak for. I believe he will survive and go on to marry Sango-chan like he promised-but right now he is in *very* bad shape and is in critical condition. I cannot say if he'll last, but I'll be able to tell you and everyone else within the next couple of months.

Shippou...Who knows either? He may end up staying with Kaede-bachan-or Miroku-sama and Sango-chan...Again I'll be able to tell you in a few months what happens exactly to everyone.

Thanks for the question. ^^ Please ask more soon.

...Clear...

Junior Member inuyashagirl4life has a spectacular aura about inuyashagirl4life has a spectacular aura about inuyashagirl4life's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2007 06:56 PM
    Threads

Default hey

ok i wanna kno do u luv inuyasha 5

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by inuyashagirl4life View Post
    ok i wanna kno do u luv inuyasha 5
    +KAGOME+

o.o Inuyasha-or Inuyasha 5? If yoy meant jut Insuyasha. Yes. Kagome admitted that to the Goshinboku in her era. If you meant Inuyasha 5...I have got no clue what you're talking about.

Please, questioners, double check your spelling and typing...I can't understand gibberish too well...x.x;;

Thanks for the question anyway. ^^
    Last edited by Kagome; 11-25-2007 at 11:11 AM.

...Clear...

Member CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 07:26 AM
    Threads

I've been wondering this awhile now:

When Sesshoumaru saved Rin from death (I understand he tested his sword tenseiga) and thus he took her under his protection, but why he does save her? Sesshoumaru hates mortals (or so I've understood it) and thus he should've just let her die. I'm confused o.O

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by CursedMoon View Post
    I've been wondering this awhile now:

When Sesshoumaru saved Rin from death (I understand he tested his sword tenseiga) and thus he took her under his protection, but why he does save her? Sesshoumaru hates mortals (or so I've understood it) and thus he should've just let her die. I'm confused o.O
    +KAGOME+

He saved Rin-chan because...Rin helped him. He owed her a debt basically, and Sesshoumaru is all about honor and paying off debts. Though he would never ever admit that he owed a human child a debt, he saved her because of that.

It ended up turning into something much more since Rin-chan decided to follow him where ever he went after that.

Thanks for the question. ^^ Feel free to ask another one!

...Clear...

Member CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon has much to be proud of CursedMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you for your answer. ^^

Another question came up to my mind:

Does Kouga really love Kagome or is it just for her ability to see Shinkon no Kagera and for annoying Inuyasha? Sorry, stupid question, but I just want to know. (I love good love triangles)

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Thank you for your answer. ^^

Another question came up to my mind:

Does Kouga really love Kagome or is it just for her ability to see Shinkon no Kagera and for annoying Inuyasha? Sorry, stupid question, but I just want to know. (I love good love triangles)
    +KAGOME+

Heh. No question is stupid if you don't know the answer.

Kouga *likes* Kagome...but no, I don't think he really *loves* her. Though, no, he doesn't want her for the shikon no kakera vision either. That was just the excuse when they met. He just likes getting on Inuyasha's nerves like non-stop because it's easy to annoy him. Kouga does virtually give up on Kagome in the same story arch that Kikyou is destroyed...So, he's out of the picture.

Thanks for that question too. ^^ If you have any others-don't hesitate!

...Clear...

Junior Member Dark Shiori is infamous around these parts Dark Shiori is infamous around these parts Dark Shiori is infamous around these parts Dark Shiori is infamous around these parts Dark Shiori is infamous around these parts Dark Shiori is infamous around these parts Dark Shiori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2007 11:47 PM
    Threads

Wink

i have a question. my question or questions is that wat about sesshomaru's mom and kagome's dad and sango's mom and miroku's mom and shippo's mom?? they are never talked about or nething. so how was everyone born without a mom or dad?? [
    Last edited by Ωmega; 12-27-2007 at 09:06 AM.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Shiori View Post
    i have a question. my question or questions is that wat about sesshomaru's mom and kagome's dad and sango's mom and miroku's mom and shippo's mom?? they are never talked about or nething. so how was everyone born without a mom or dad??
    +KAGOME+

Sesshoumaru's mother is alive and has shown up in the manga. She shows up in Volume 47.

Kagome's father is yet another one of those mysteries Takahashi left the fans to wonder about and dwell on. So no one knows. We can only assume he passed away after Souta was born.

Sango's mother did pass away.

Miroku's mother-probably passed away in childbirth-but that again is only speculation because Takhashi never tells us. Ever.

Shippou's mother-was killed by the Thunder Brothers.

Thanks for the questions. I hope I answered them. ^^

...Clear...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

How old is Sesshoumaru? Stupid question but I still wonder... oh, and make that in humans years, not in dog years XD (bad joke!)

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Lightbulb

How old is Sesshoumaru? Stupid question but I still wonder... oh, and make that in humans years, not in dog years XD (bad joke!)
    +KAGOME+

Nah, that question's not so stupid. : ) Sesshoumaru is about 800 years old in human years. Mentaly he's about 30 in the series.

Thanks for the question. ^^

...Clear...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Another (stupid) question for you, Kagome-sama:

Is Jakotsu a man or a woman? O.o

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Another (stupid) question for you, Kagome-sama:

Is Jakotsu a man or a woman? O.o
    +KAGOME+

J-baby is 100% MALE. He's a gay sadist that wanted to get off by harming and maiming Inuyasha.

My coined name: Freeze Dried Homosexual Sadist Freak. But, gotta love him anyway.

Thanks for the question. ^^

...Clear...

~*Daydreaming*~ Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:30 PM
    Threads

Konnichiwa Kagome, ^^

I have a question....I hope it's ok to ask, i've actually wondered about this for a while ever since I watched episode 63. I think about the evil priestess Tsubaki, I think it is in this episode where Miroku flirted with the two very young looking priestess girls. And I mean I know he has flirted with young girls before but.....>_<....and well it kind of made me wonder could Miroku possibly be a pedofile? >_>

Also, I have one more question i'm not sure if it has been asked already or not....But does Sesshoumaru have a girlfriend? Has he ever had a girlfriend? or does he even want a girlfriend? or could Sesshoumaru possibly be gay or even bi-sexual?

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_Girl View Post
    Konnichiwa Kagome, ^^

I have a question....I hope it's ok to ask, i've actually wondered about this for a while ever since I watched episode 63. I think about the evil priestess Tsubaki, I think it is in this episode where Miroku flirted with the two very young looking priestess girls. And I mean I know he has flirted with young girls before but.....>_<....and well it kind of made me wonder could Miroku possibly be a pedofile? >_>

Also, I have one more question i'm not sure if it has been asked already or not....But does Sesshoumaru have a girlfriend? Has he ever had a girlfriend? or does he even want a girlfriend? or could Sesshoumaru possibly be gay or even bi-sexual?

+KAGOME+

Henh...First of all...Those two young miko in the Tsubaki episodes were fillers. They didn't exist in the real story, so what Miroku did to them *never* actually happened. It was all fabricated by the animators and not by the original creator Takahashi, so no. Miroku is not a pedophile...Also on that note-Tsubaki never became that huge oni, and never did die. She's still alive. Weak, but alive.

And as for Sesshoumaru-it has been asked before...But I'll answer again. The only person he was ever most probably in love with was Kagura. But she died due to Naraku, so who knows if he'll be interested in anyone else ever again? He's not gay, and not bi, but it's extremely difficult for him to show any kind of love or emotion.

...Clear...

~*Daydreaming*~ Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl has a reputation beyond repute Angel_Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:30 PM
    Threads

Thanks for the reply.

Well, it is comforting to know that Miroku, I guess...is not as perverted as I thought. ^^ Although, I still have my doubts.
    And um, I did not know that Sesshoumaru...possibly had feelings for Kagura, That is very interesting! Why Kagura? xD...Also, I have one more question...I hope i'm not bothering you or anything I guess, with these stupid questions....>_< But I was wondering. Did Kagome and Inuyasha ever get married? <.< I have not yet watched the whole anime. >.>

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_Girl View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

Well, it is comforting to know that Miroku, I guess...is not as perverted as I thought. ^^ Although, I still have my doubts.
    And um, I did not know that Sesshoumaru...possibly had feelings for Kagura, That is very interesting! Why Kagura? xD...Also, I have one more question...I hope i'm not bothering you or anything I guess, with these stupid questions....>_< But I was wondering. Did Kagome and Inuyasha ever get married? <.< I have not yet watched the whole anime. >.>
    +KAGOME+

He held some hidden feeling for Kagura, because Kagura held some for him. Though she didn't have the chance to figure out what it was...Poor thing.

And...last time I checked...the whole series is still running off of Kagome at age 15 and in the 9th grade. Too young for that. Although in real time it has been 11 years since Takahashi began writing it...But anyway, Kagome and Inuyasha have barely said "I like you" to each other yet, let alone getting married.

I will be telling/sharing what happens at the actual true end of the series with everyone as soon as it's complete, so we'll know what happens between the miko and hanyou then. It's getting toward the end-but it's not reached it yet.

...Clear...

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 02:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So my question is
    How and more impotenlly why dose Kagome love Inuyasha so much?
    Gero Server Guru

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Gero50 View Post
    So my question is
    How and more impotenlly why dose Kagome love Inuyasha so much?
    +KAGOME+

She loves him to the point that she would die for him. And she loves him that much because...She's spent 2 years of her life with him, he has sworn to protect her, he and she connect, they have similar personalities, and lets face it--he is gorgeous.

...Clear...

Kya!~ ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2009 09:43 PM
    CrAzY LaNd!! x3 Where everyone I know lives!~
    Threads

I still havent seen the last episode of InuYasha.... one of my friends said that everyone exept Inuyasha and Sango die. Is that true? If it is, thats so sad...

Skip Beat! <3
    -Avatar is my drawing in ink stamp form-
    Audrey's Face @.@ Maddie's Face *~* My Face O.o

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information