AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Ask Kagome Thread V 1.0

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2014 08:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Default Official Ask Kagome Thread V 1.0

Heres a thread for Kagome, who I've officially dubbed "Inu Guru". Do you have a question you need answered? Shes the girl to ask! Post your questions here!

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2014 05:36 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Thanks a million and a half Maru-chan! x)

Okay, this is obviously an official thread now-but I'll say the same rules apply as in the previous two threads anyway. Because they do! And for any who aren't familiar with them they are as follows:

1. Only Inuyasha related questions! All others will be ignored and reported for spamming.
    2. *Preferably* keep the questions involving personal opinion out. I'm not out to hurt anyone's feelings, or change viewpoints with this! But I will try to answer them if they are posted.
    and the all important:
    3. JUST DO NOT SPAM.

And that's it! So-ask away people, Kagome will be all to glad to respond! ;D
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Member ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2008 12:50 PM
    Threads

I guess I'll make the first post in this thread. My question is, what is Sesshomaru's attraction to Rin? It doesnt really look like a father-daughter relationship and, though their just friends, it seems like he's in love with her.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ObsidianJoy View Post
    I guess I'll make the first post in this thread. My question is, what is Sesshomaru's attraction to Rin? It doesnt really look like a father-daughter relationship and, though their just friends, it seems like he's in love with her.
    +KAGOME+

Sesshoumaru's attraction to Rin-chan at the moment is definitely love. On what level of love, however, is unclear.

At first it only appears to be the kind that a protecter would give to his/her ward. Slowly it evolves into a sister/brother/father/daughter type thing-and now it seems that it may be something more than that. Something he may save for the future when she's older then 7. He certainly would not act on the deeper feeling with her at this age though. He is not a pedophile. If he indeed he is in love with her, he'll wait.

However, as said, his attraction is love. ^^

Thanks for the question! And thanks for being the first to post one too. ^.~ I hope I answered it.

...Clear...

Member ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2008 12:50 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Higurashi Kagome View Post
    ^.~ I hope I answered it.

You answered it perfectly. Thanks a bunch

Senior Member MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2008 06:08 PM
    Threads

Was there ever an episode when Miroku and Sango got married I'm just curious b/c I saw this picture...
    Set made by Megami91 ~Thank you so much<333
    i'm so rad! [:

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPrincess24 View Post
    Was there ever an episode when Miroku and Sango got married I'm just curious b/c I saw this picture...
    +KAGOME+

Ah, the picture questions. ^^ This picture did come from an episode, however, it was merely a fantasy day-dream that Kagome was having while she considered playing Match-Maker for the Taijiya and the Houshi. The episode was, in fact, a filler anyway-so meant nothing. You can find it in episode 78: "Aiming for Sango, Only You" or in Japanese "Sango Mezashite, Onari Yu."

As for if it actually happened-in the animated series or not-No. Miroku-sama has only proposed to Sango-chan. They have not married or consumated their relationship in any way. Either animated or Manga SL wise. And certainly, if they had or intended to in the near future, they wouldn't do it in modern day wedding clothes. n.n;;

So, I hope that answered your question! Thank you for asking! ^^

...Clear...

Senior Member MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2008 06:08 PM
    Threads

I get it so in this episode 78: Only you, Sango. Kagome dreams of Miroku and Sango's perfect wedding, Thanks ^_^
    Set made by Megami91 ~Thank you so much<333
    i'm so rad! [:

Pink headed Boredom~ will become famous soon enough Boredom~ will become famous soon enough Boredom~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2007 01:26 PM
    Threads

So is the anime still going? or has it been finished? Because i still think the manga is, am i right?
    La la la la la la la la la la ^.^ la la la la la la la la la

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Boredom~ View Post
    So is the anime still going? or has it been finished? Because i still think the manga is, am i right?
    +KAGOME+

No. The anime has ended. It ended in Japan a little under two years ago, and it ended here in the US a couple months ago.

The manga on the other hand is still going. Not sure where it will end-hopefully with any luck it'll end at chapter 500-but we shall see. ^^

Thanks for the question, I hope I answered it! ^^

...Clear...

Junior Member LoveInuYasha007 is on a distinguished road LoveInuYasha007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2006 08:47 PM
    Threads

Hey I want to know does InuYasha and Kagome ever get married or does InuYasha ever tell Kagome he loves her?
    Friends are a privlage so take care of them and when you don't everyone will hate your guts!

I said I loved you but you just walked away.

Your a good friend you can see the good side of me even through my bad.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by LoveInuYasha007 View Post
    Hey I want to know does InuYasha and Kagome ever get married or does InuYasha ever tell Kagome he loves her?
    +KAGOME+

Err...No, and no, sadly. The former they probably never will within Takahashi's story line limits, and the latter-has yet to happen-and may-never happen. Even though we know he does love her. Kagome has yet to tell Inuyasha she loves him as well. So-yea. There's hope yet for admission, but it's getting slimmer as we wind to the end of the manga.

Thanks for the questions. I hope I answered them. ^^

...Clear...

Senior Member katrina03 is an unknown quantity at this point katrina03's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2007 01:06 AM
    land of the rising moon...PHILIPPINES!!!;)
    Threads

oh...i'm sad about that info...
    and i don't want the world to see me,
    'coz i don't think that they'd understand...
    when everything was made to be broken,
    i just want you to know who i am...

Senior Member HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2008 01:28 AM
    Mario Raceway, 1509.831, 217.198, -564.429
    Threads

Why do you run around the feudal era in your school outfit? Doesn't it get dirty and torn fighting out there? Shouldn't you wear something less important?
    <-- totally addicted to .hack
    (\_/) - This is TEH BUNNAY. Copy him into
    (0.o) - your sig to help him on his way to
    (> <) - world domination.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by HyperHacker View Post
    Why do you run around the feudal era in your school outfit? Doesn't it get dirty and torn fighting out there? Shouldn't you wear something less important?
    +KAGOME+

xD You know, that is a great question. Personally-I think I ought to be in a long skirt (a long skirt because as a girl it makes it *that* much easier to go to the bathroom in the woods than jeans would!), boots and shirt myself buut that's just my thoughts...

The answer to the question is the fuku is just the general outfit that Takahashi-san stuck me in and has become to lazy to draw me in anything else. Also, it always seems that I have little or no time to change into something else-and I get the fuku's for free from my school, so when one gets ruined (as, yes, it often does) I can easily get a new one with no cost to anyone. That-and the guy fans seem to like it. ::rolls eyes:: Anyway!

I hope that answered your question. Thanks for asking! ^^

...Clear...

Kyo Lover^^ tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 11:29 AM
    Threads

in the anime ending they didnt really rap things up there many loose ends are they leaveing it open for a movie to tie things up or did they just not know how to end it

this great sig is made by Alias-Revolution
    (\_/)
    (0.o)
    (><) copy this bunny on to your signature to help in his quest for world domination if you dont you will die slow

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by tigercat070 View Post
    in the anime ending they didnt really rap things up there many loose ends are they leaveing it open for a movie to tie things up or did they just not know how to end it
    +KAGOME+

Nope. The four movies that are out are all we're getting movie-wise...And *none* of them have to do with the actual story line, and none ever will. All four were merely fillers.

And your closer to home with your second guess: They didn't know how to end it because Takahashi-sensei hadn't (and still hasn't) ended the manga, which is the original and true story line. No one, not even Takahashi-sensei seems to know what the end is going to be...but all we can do is be paitent and wait for her to hopefully wrap up every loose end she's left out.

So far Hakudoushi, Kagura, Kanna, the evil baby and Kikyou have all passed on-so she's wrapped up those loose ends. Now she needs to be rid of Byakuya, finish the link between Sango and Miroku, do something about Kagome and Inuyasha's relationship, kick Naraku's ***, fix Kohaku and do something about the jewel and she'll be all good.

Anyway, Thanks for the question! I hope I answered it! ^^

...Clear...

Senior Member KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2007 10:34 PM
    Threads

How come Sesshomaru never kills Inuyasha? He could have done so multiple times. But he always just walks away and says things like "again I failed" or nothing at all. Does he have any kinship to Inuyasha? This small fact seems to suggest that.

Anime fan.... Movie junkie.... Steel Trainee.... Thinker (sort of).... kidheart.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 06:05 PM
    Threads

You know everything?Hehe,who's Kageromaru(if I spelled corectly)?
    Anyway,is there any sidestories beside movies and manga?
    I mean,I don't like the fact that anime is finished,it's my favorite,so is there any Inuyasha book or something like that?
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by KidHeart View Post
    How come Sesshomaru never kills Inuyasha? He could have done so multiple times. But he always just walks away and says things like "again I failed" or nothing at all. Does he have any kinship to Inuyasha? This small fact seems to suggest that.
    +KAGOME+

He never kills him because he doesn't really want to kill him. At first he only tries because he wants the Tetsusaiga off of him, but after Inuyasha loses his mind to his youkai blood because the Tetsusaiga snapped Sesshoumaru doesn't want it any more, and stops trying to kill him all together. (Any time he tries after that is only in filler episodes; so doesn't count for anything.) ^^ Besides, as the story rolls Sesshoumaru discovers that he's not unlike Inuyasha or Inutaishou at all because of his relationship with Rin-chan. Though he may *never* admit that to himself let alone out loud, the truth is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamashimura View Post
    You know everything?Hehe,who's Kageromaru(if I spelled corectly)?
    Anyway,is there any sidestories beside movies and manga?
    I mean,I don't like the fact that anime is finished,it's my favorite,so is there any Inuyasha book or something like that?
    Kageroumaru is another boushin (incarnation for the dubbed, if you so will.) of Naraku's that goes hand-in-hand with the boushin Juuroumaru. They were the pair of boushin with the pink hair, Kageroumaru lived in Juuroumaru's stomach and came out as a thin worm-like creature with long scythes and a small humanoid head. They came in at episode 46: "Juuroumaru and Kageroumaru"

And sure there are. But they're all fan made so aren't true in any sense. Doujinshii, fanfics, fanart etc. However, the manga by Takahashi Rumiko is all you will get for the true continuation of the storyline. There are no novels by her, and no side-stories for it by her either. The manga is the be-all-end-all of Inuyasha now. :d

Thanks for your questions! I hope I answered them! ^^

...Clear...

Kyo Lover^^ tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 11:29 AM
    Threads

iv been wondering since kirara is a demon but she helps demon slayers how did that come to be

this great sig is made by Alias-Revolution
    (\_/)
    (0.o)
    (><) copy this bunny on to your signature to help in his quest for world domination if you dont you will die slow

Senior Member KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2007 10:34 PM
    Threads

Hey tigercat, I think the answer to that is cuz Kirara has been trained since her youth. Just like a tiger being trained by a trainer. If Kirara grew up around demons, she would have been a savage beast like every other demon. But, she was attended to and cared for thus appreciating humans.

Hey, don't take my word for it. I could be wrong but Kagome is always right.

Now, I got one more question miss: Sesshomaru does not want his arm back. Why? He is wasting a perfectly good arm.

Anime fan.... Movie junkie.... Steel Trainee.... Thinker (sort of).... kidheart.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by tigercat070 View Post
    iv been wondering since kirara is a demon but she helps demon slayers how did that come to be
    +KAGOME+

Not all the youkai are against humans. Some work with them and even act as domesticated pets. Hachi, Inuyasha, Shippou, Myouga, Kanta and his papa, Housenki, Kouga, Ginta, Hakkaku and even Inutaishou are all prime examples of how not all the youkai are against humans. Some, like Kirara know that other youkai are bad and need to be taken care of or else the land will go down the tubes.

For Kirara in specific however-Takahashi-san didn't relate how she became to be in the service of the taijiya, so it's unknown. Judging from her tail number she's been alive a good 2,000 years already (a neko and kitsune youkai age is usually determined by the number of tails they have. The most one can get is 9.) so she may have been helping humankind for centuries.

Quote Originally Posted by KidHeart View Post
    Now, I got one more question miss: Sesshomaru does not want his arm back. Why? He is wasting a perfectly good arm.
    If you're refering to the third movie, 'Tenkou Hadou no Ken' (Sword of an Honorable Ruler) in reality the movie never happened. It was a filler so Sesshoumaru never saw his arm ever again after Inuyasha spliced it...But-in the context of the movie, he didn't want it back because he felt he didn't need it to prove himself any longer. He felt that not having the arm would prove all the more how superior he was even missing an important limb. It's all a pride thing.

That and it had been used for a negligable purpose and was tainted by one of the nastier Hells.

Thanks for the questions!! I hope I answered them. ^^ Ask another some time!
    Last edited by Kagome; 01-12-2007 at 05:35 PM.

...Clear...

Junior Member DiaoChan will become famous soon enough DiaoChan's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2007 09:34 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: misaki912

ok this may be a wacky question but does Inuyasha still love kikyo deep down inside?

"Can you survive my dance of death?"

The Kunoichi Plushie =3 AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2008 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Where is that?x.x

Kagome, what ever happenend to Buyo?
    Thanks Mira Kaiba for the super fantabulous set.
    Akito/Agito/Lind obsessed fangirl

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information