AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: awesome!

Junior Member ScarredSoul777 is on a distinguished road ScarredSoul777's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 08:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default awesome!

this show was one of my favorite animes. from the first time that i saw it on television, i knew that it was going to be an awesome ride! and BOY was i right! i've seen the whole series and it still remains one of my favorites to date! i think that my favorite episode was Gravity Jailbreak. during this episode, gene starwind gets himself imprisoned on a high-gravity world to find a prisoner who knows the location of the Galactic Leyline. that's the only spoiler i'm giving, lolz!

SS7-7-7-
    Last edited by ScarredSoul777; 12-08-2006 at 07:14 PM.
    The only Honor is that which honors God. My "honor" matters not, so do not speak to me of it. I shall continue on the path that I have chosen, regardless of what you others should think.

WHEN I SEE LIGHTNING
    YOU KNOW IT ALWAYS BRINGS ME DOWN
    CAUSE IT'S FREE AND I SEE THAT IT'S ME
    WHO'S LOST AND NEVER FOUND

THERE'S NO SIGN OF THE MORNING COMING
    YOU'VE BEEN LEFT ON YOUR OWN
    LIKE A RAINBOW IN THE DARK
    - Rainbow In The Dark by DIO

Senior Member Doomblade will become famous soon enough Doomblade will become famous soon enough Doomblade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2007 01:08 AM
    Threads

gotta like the opening theme

ya this anime is one of my top favorites!

Junior Member ScarredSoul777 is on a distinguished road ScarredSoul777's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 08:03 AM
    Threads

most definately!

SS7-7-7-
    The only Honor is that which honors God. My "honor" matters not, so do not speak to me of it. I shall continue on the path that I have chosen, regardless of what you others should think.

WHEN I SEE LIGHTNING
    YOU KNOW IT ALWAYS BRINGS ME DOWN
    CAUSE IT'S FREE AND I SEE THAT IT'S ME
    WHO'S LOST AND NEVER FOUND

THERE'S NO SIGN OF THE MORNING COMING
    YOU'VE BEEN LEFT ON YOUR OWN
    LIKE A RAINBOW IN THE DARK
    - Rainbow In The Dark by DIO

Considerably vexed, sir? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2014 07:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NWR KazzyMac PSN ID: Kazzy-Mac Steam ID: kazzymac

It's the first anime I got into to.

and am still into it.

It rocks. The whole series rocks, and though I don't have the DVDs I still brag about how CNX showed it uncut here =P
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

Quote Of The Moment:

Currently working on: Oh my Glob! Psygnosis got in touch with us ... Rollcage Redux! New and improved Rollcage 1.
    ^ RollCageX is back! Now called ReCaged.. ^

:Godly on Blur:
    My Youtube Channel || Epic Clan Battles
    BEST. GAME. EVER.

Member ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2008 11:50 AM
    Threads

This is my all time favorite anime. I loved since the first time I saw in on CN. I think one of the reasons I love it so much is because it's not a traditional anime. Theres barely any romance, theres no weird faces or spiral eyes or anything like that, theres not a whole lot of drama, and the voice acting is actually good.

Banned Forum / Chat Black Pony is a jewel in the rough Black Pony is a jewel in the rough Black Pony is a jewel in the rough Black Pony is a jewel in the rough Black Pony's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2007 01:17 PM
    Threads

I think I used to wach it but I never seen it in a long while

Senior Member rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 03:37 AM
    Threads

the bad part is after they finished the series it never came on again and that was my favorite show

Junior Member upload is on a distinguished road upload's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2007 09:15 PM
    Threads

this is the best animes of all time its way up in my favs list but hopeing it was longer i love the ships navagation system

Sweetie <3 Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2014 03:38 PM
    Threads

I like this anime its one of my most favorite

Siggy that i made

My Facebook Pages Please Support them
    Ceres Angels Anime & Manga Club
    Anime Lovers
    Anime Wonderland
    My Admin Page Eiri Yukina

Senior Member dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads

I love that show,its on my top 10 favorite list. One of 1 out of 10 box sets i had to get. I got the set just the other day at best buy just for 40$. Just 4 more box sets to go,im still looking for the G gundam set.

dragongundam009's gallery

Family

Brother:Crimson Phoenix

Junior Member kitty ki-chan will become famous soon enough kitty ki-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2007 09:27 PM
    Threads

i love this show. if only they brought it back to Cartoon Network. that would be awesome.
    love dosen't come form a wish or a hunt. love comes by it's self.

Junior Member AishaStar is a name known to all AishaStar is a name known to all AishaStar is a name known to all AishaStar is a name known to all AishaStar is a name known to all AishaStar is a name known to all AishaStar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2009 11:33 PM
    Threads

I love Outlaw Star. I wish they could've made a second and even third season to it. It just leaves you wanting more. I'd even settle for an OVA or OAV (however you say it). I can't say it miss it not being on TV because I own it all on DVD before the box set came out.

"I'm tough. Really. So tough it's scary." -Aisha

Closed Thread

Thread Information