AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 29 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Summoner School

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Kaede walked around the park (she wanted to avoid it for some reason) and passed by the old store house. She heard a few noises inside, but ignored it and kept walking. She felt someone grab her arm...then cuddle with it. Kaede smiled to herself as she looked over and saw Chou.
    Chou purred at the site of her chipper summoner. She purred until she noticed Kaedes legs. With concern, she lifted Kaedes skirt to check out the markings.
    Kaede let out a shriek...after all, she was being exposed...........but with (somewhat) good intentions. She gave a small slap to Chous hand, much like a mother would do to a disobediant chld.
    "Dont lift my skirt!!" Chou gave a pout. Kaede sighed and smiled at Chou.
    "I know youre concerned, but dont expose me in public, ok?"
    Chou gave a smile and a nod.
    "Ok, so then lets go to the library and read up on all this..."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Another ~Kazu Post 101~

The figures came closer to Kazu's perch, not noticing the green haired boy as he peeked over the wooden crates edge looking down at them. He shifted his angle to get a look at their faces.

"Heh.. some old timer in a suit... he's nothing." He smirked as he shook his head. He then rolled to see the face of the other man who was wearing a trench coat and hat. He looked closer at the man and watched him as he kept his face hidden.

"<So.. are we in agreement then?>" the old suited man connected sight with the hidden face of the other man "<You'll find that secret device inside the North Disrict school and kill that blasted Genji.. then I'll pay you hansomly upon your return with the device.>"

"<A device? In our school? What can this mean?>" He then realised the other part of the deal, he was whispering to himself "<He's going to kill Genji? Yeah I doubt that..but.. huh?>"

The man who was hidden in the coat and hat removed them slowly and revealed his face... HIS FACE! He had red eyes, deep with a crimson scar down his right eye. His hair was long and dusty black.

His face,he could never forget that face. "No... it can't be.. it's him.."

A black and crimson cloak adorned his other similar attire. He narrowed his eyes at the old man then smiled widely and devilishly. "So to retrieve and kill is my job.. so be it!".
    He cracked his neck as his eyes were wide open.

Kazu felt his right fist clench at his side as he pushed his forehead into the wood of the crate. "<It's him.. IT'S HIM! The bloody bastard is here! I must.. I must have my vengence.. I will avange my family!>" His mind filled with images of that past time and he felt himself opening a Psionic Channel with Azoth'na.

Electricity filled his hand and ran up and down his arm then around his body. His hair stood up as he did from atop of the crates. "You!" His right arm was bent at his side as a ball of electrical force filled his hand.

"<Hmm.. what do we have here?>" he looked up at Kazuhiko and started to lick his lips, his voice as light and smooth as a snakes.

"<Raaaah! Curse you!!>" With that shout he lept from the crates throwing his hand downwards towards the man "ZANKRE!" As he flew at his foe the lighting shot from his hand in ball form, raging towards the dusty haired man.

"Heh.. pathetic... FANGRAH!" he shouted back, his hand became enshrouded by the outline of a dark and misty wolf head, it's jaws outstretched as it shot from the man's hand. The blast phazed out Kazu's Zankre and went into him, blowing him through the crates.

"Gaaargh!" He shouted in pain, four fang wounds were now peirce into his shoulders and his sides, though they weren't deep enough to cause too much bleeding.

"<Such a pathetic worm of a summoner... does Genji make all of his students incompetent? Well that answer is obvious.>" He threw on his disguise and walked out "I'll get the job done..and kill along the way.. Muhahahaha!"

"<Good... good.>" the old man followed him out then they parted ways.

"<I...I failed them... yet again..>" He thought to himself as he stayed still, the pain of the hit filling his body even more.

Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 01-16-2007 at 10:15 AM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Kaede heard what sounded like fighting from about where the store house was. She hurried back over, but was careful when peeking on what was going on.
    Chou casted one of her illusion spells, so that Kaede and herself couldnt bee seen. A good thing too, because the man who left the scene talked of murder.
    When Kaede heard what he said her heart sank. Did he kill someone and left them in the store house? She patiently waited for both men to be out of sight, and quickly hurried inside to see what had happened, cell phone in hand and ready to dial the cops. She looked around, and saw the boy from earlier, bleeding from his shoulder.
    "Jesus Christ, what happened?" She asked as she hurried over.
    Without waiting for a reply, she unbuttoned his shirt to see the wound. It wasnt too bad, but still needed to be taken care of.
    "I dont think Koe handles cuts...or anything with blood.........." she mumbled to herself.
    "Chou, go get me peroxide and bandages from the dorm, and hurry back."
    Chou nodded and left

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To his surprise he looked up to see Kaede looking down at him, his eyes now a regular blue looked upon her as if she were an angel. "Kurasume... Kazuhiko...Gah..." he tried to introduce himself just so she'd know his name. "Kaede... he was..here..the man who..arrgh.." He grabbed the wounds on both shoulders crossing his arms.

Flashing about his mind that man seemed to slither through his conscious thought like a snake and yet pounce at him like a wolf. He shook slightly as the small woulds at his sides started to ache as if he'd been bitten by a snake or something.

"Arrrgh!" he grunted, trying to hold the pain inside so he wouldn't cry. He had cried earlier and he made the vow to never cry until he was worth his own tears. From within he felt the dragon; Aznagoth tumble about and his wounds started to leak out a glowing liquid as they felt like they were burning.

"Venom? But Aznagoth..grrr...gah.." It seems that Aznagoth had driven the vemon from his system but as far as bleeding was concerned he still was.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

"Shhh, dont talk"
    Kaede saw that he was trying to fight back tears. Was it because he didnt want to cry in front of a girl?
    "Crying helps the pain subside..."
    She looked closly at the wounds and saw the blood was mixed with something.
    "Did a snake bite you?" She knew if it was a posionis snake, simple peroxide wouldnt help. She didnt want to summon Koe earlier because she was somewhat of a...vampire, so to speak. But now, that option was looking more and more appealing. She closed her eyes and mumbled something, and Koe emerged. Kaede looked to the boy and smiled.
    "Kurasume Kazuhiko was it? Mind if I call you Kazu?" she gave him a sift smile again. She intended to get him to relax a bit. She looked to Koe and back at Kazu-kun.
    "Koe...Koe has a taste for blood. Normally I wouldnt even think of trying this, but if there poison in your blood, then we need to get it out."
    She went behind him and held him in place. She looked to Koe and nodded for her to start.
    "Heads up, she bites hard."
    Koe sank her teeth in. She could taste that something was in his blood..but it didnt quite taste like venom. It didnt matter muchto her, she enjoyed it all the same. She had to remember to restrain herself, and to stop once she couldnt taste the other liquid anymore. It only took a few moments before his blood seemed to be clean.
    Chou jumped through the window and did a little pose, as if she nailed a perfect landing, with bandages in one hand and peroxide in the other.
    "The fool has perfect timing...give it here" Kaede held out her hand.
    Chou cheerfully waltzed over and handed her the stuff and looked over to Koe...who had some blood on her chin. She crawled over and stared...then licked her lips...then tried to lick Koe.
    Kaede smacked Chou upside the head.
    "Koe, clean your face."
    She cleaned the wound as throughly as she could, then bandaged it up.
    She smiled "That should do it! We should probably get you back to your dor--"
    Before she could finish her sentence, a sharp pain spread up her legs. The pain slowly crawled up to mid waist, then stopped, but it continued to throb.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

OOC: Yep wasn't here yesterday because of Martin Luther King Junior day mom wanted to spend it with me we bought mountains of clothes!

BIC: Yuki came to her senes to see Limito "Huh what?" She tried to sit up "I need to talk to the principle!" It all came flooding back to her. She found herself slightly restrained it wasn't Limito though it was Lina who had by this time got back to Yuki. "You collasped, Yuki, stay put" "Why are you helping me?" "I owe so don't think I'm going to be nice to you or your loser friends after this" Yuki noticed Vaan, SHiro and more she didn't recognize. "You brought them?" "Yeah" Lina helped Yuki up and led her to a tree. "Is Yuro or Yurt or whatever okay?" "Yuri is fine we mith've expended too much energy but we wil both be alright for the time being" Yuki said emphasizing the word Yuri. "Right I knew that" Lina said before rising and calling over her shoulder "THis never happened you never saw me here"
    Yuki shook her head "Sorry what's your name?" Yuki said keeping an eye on the group approaching.
    SHe stored the information from the battle in the back of her mind. "Hi" she offered from the ground when Shiro, Vaan and the others arrived. "Lina told me to tell you that 'THis never happened you never saw me here' She hasn't changed"
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Kazu.. it is..and I can't cry... I'm not worthy of my own tears.. not yet.." His voice was somewhat low as he looked at her "You.. you are so-" he was about to word something but the TPM bit down into him. "Gah..."

At this point Koe's bite and Aznagoth's burning rid him of the toxic liquids. His body twitched a few times before the pain, at least from the poison, was gone. He sensed pain come from her and noticed the markings. He sat up slowly, trying to stand "Are..are you.. ok Kaede-sama?" He reached out for her, not knowing fully what might happen next.

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    Threads

"Pathetic," spat Kade in anglasized Japanese. "I can smell a no-good in-crowder a mile away." He made a slight wave, "I'm Kade from the U.S. I'm enlisted in your school now." Shurin now came running from behind him. Kade turned around "What took you ...oh." With a aggitated look on his face, Shurin had brought back the luggage. "I knew you were on a collision coarse with the girl so I retrieves your things...again." Kade sighed, "Sorry Shurin, as soon as posiible I'll give a break." Shurin shurgged, "Not nessecary. Nice to meet you Yuki." and with that the TPM was gone. Kade turned back to the girl, "Yeah, sorry, I'm glad to meet you too."

Before he could mouth another word, Shruin reappeared with a bow that seemed way too polite for the TPM. Something was up. "Shurin, what's going on." With a worried exspression Shurin deliniated so everyone could hear, "I was in the dreaming....there's a POWERFUL esscence coming form the school. I smell trouble, TPM's this powerful don't show up for class."

With the same look, Kade turned to Yuki, "I'm really sorry, I hate that we can't chat casually more, but I overheard you earlier and well....I think we need to know why we need to get to the principle."

In his mind, Kade worried, "The last time he felt something this powerful was when my parents were assassinated."

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

She held her side and gave a pain ridden smirk
    "Sama? No need to be so formal"
    She let out a small gasp of pain as she lifted her shirt a bit. Sure enough, the marks has spread.
    "Damn...its spreading. Pretty soon I'll be the tattooed freak at school."
    She rubbed her sides a bit, and soon felt another pair rubbing too. She looked down to see Chou, trying to help as always. Chou looked so concentrated and determined at helping her summoner, that Kaede couldnt help but laugh. It felt a bit weird, since it was the first time in a LONG time since Kaede laughed. She patted Chou on the head as a thank you. Chou just smiled.
    She dusted herself off a bit, then realized that she might have shown a bit too much when checking her sides...in front of a boy. Her face flushed.
    "Uh, right...we should get you back to the dorms so you can lay down."
    She thought to herself for a moment.
    "Im so what? I hope Im nothing bad!" She had remember that he was about to say something before Koe bit down on him. For all she knew, the next word would be something like "bothersome or annoying"...or a list of other names she was called as a child. In fear of Kazu proving her fears right, she waited before approaching him.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

OOC: Kyuubi this is like the 3rd time you explained something I already explained, read my posts a little more carfully to because I already introduced myself to Kade and then you introduced me.

Vaan looked at Yuri and then smiled "Yuki thank god your ok!" he said happily and then hugging her, he then let go quickly and turned a bit red "Oh..I'm sorry I don't know what came over me." He said looking down "Right, this never happend." He said nodding as he sensed another presence with Shinhon. What..who are you? Vaan said thinking. "But still I will have to agree with Kade, why do we have to go to the principle??"
    Last edited by Seikyu Kiba; 01-16-2007 at 07:12 PM.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kazu didn't react to the sight of her side, nothing to it. She was worried about it and so was he. But when she asked him what he was about to say he remembered... and could help but blush. He stood up slowly, a bit shaky but what else was new?

"I.. I was about to say... well.." he took a deep breath, he may have been hateful and jelous most of his life but he was never dishonest. " I was about to say you were beautiful..." he really thought that way, though he didn't think she'd believe him. When he looked up at her while in the pile of wood, when he saw her TPM healing Azoth'na he felt something new.

"I'm sorry.. I was just..heh.. well.." he placed his hand on a nearby box, using it as levarage to stand and adjusted his positioning. He shut up there.. trying not to make a fool of himself even more. It seemed like Aznagoth was sleeping, normally he'd be full of anger and hatred for being beaten like that but he couldn't help but forget that all.

"Kaede... let's get going.."

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

Declan with Ratori behind him, had stopped as the others went ahead. Things seemed to be ok, no more feelings of distress were felt...here atleast.
    He hadn't really been able to sense things so much until now. It must of been the influx of the summoning energies concentrated around the school. It could have even been due to being around Ratori so much, as he had a power aura and control over it, so it wasn't impossible to think some of that awakened his senses.

He was feeling, strange again and it seemed that all to familiar aura of Kazu's was well, present again. Declan was sure Ratori had felt it and perhaps knew where Kazu might be.
    But there was nothing worse than being constantly monitored if one had just begun to open up to others. They didn't need to rush to Mr. Kurasume's defense all the time, but they did promise to have his back and with so much happening recently, it wasn't out of the question to keep a watchful eye.

"Ratori, I think the problem is solved here...its looks as though we've avoided trouble this time"
    said Declan as he knelt down and placed his hand against the ground. His hand was then met by Braun's large stone hand, as if he was touching a mirror on the ground.
    He felt the energy that was Kazu's for sure, but it was mixed with another's, and Braun agreed.
    "I also be havin' the notion that Mr. Kurasume may have had some trouble of his own...though nothing along the lines of...well a dragon"

He then got up and dusted off his hands, thinking for a moment.
    "Our next move be up to you...we could stick around here for a moment, or casually pass by where our charge may have had some trouble" said Declan as he referred to Kazu as their "Charge", as if they were his personal guardians, which they more or less were now.
    Though, he felt for some reason Kazu was ok due to obviously someother kind person's help, but whatever made his energy fluxuate like that couldn't have been positive.
    Last edited by Fionn Mac; 01-16-2007 at 07:47 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Kaede's face became a bright shade of red. She was completly speechless for a few moments.
    'He thinks Im beautiful?! No ones ever said something like that to me before...what about me could possibly be attractive? My hair is too long, my eyes are a weird color, and now my legs are covered in tattoos! No ones ever liked me...espically a cute guy........'
    Her thoughts only made her blush even more. She quickly tried to put her mind somewhere else.
    "Er, right...we should get going."
    She looked around the room for an exit other than the window they all climbed through. She found a door, but it was locked. She knew she couldnt open it without Chou burning the whole place down.
    "Well, Chous' gonna have to carry you out...you seem to weak to walk much."
    She gestured to Chou and gave Koe the ok to leave. Chou liked to stay out with Kaede, but Koe liked to be alone.

Chou gave a chipper smirk and quickly lifted Kazu on her back. She then skipped merrly along up and out the window. BeforeKaede could tell her to put him back down, Chou ran off towards the dorms.

It took Kaede a mintue to get out, since a nail snagged her skirt. The stupid nail refuse to let go of her skirt...not without ripping it a bit. Kaede looked around to see that the two were gone. She looked down the road and saw how fay Chou had gone.
    "..............great."
    She ran after the two...but it wasnt long until her chest tightened up. Kaede heart was never really strong enough for physical labor or sports, and running wasnt any different. She was about two blocks away from the dorms when her body just gave up. She collapsed against a fence and began breathing heavyly. She kept trying to pick herself up, but it was as if her legs refused to work.
    Chou walked up behind Kaede and helped her up. She slowly walked Kaede over to the park where she left Kazu, and sat her down on a nearby bench. She gave her an apologetic "Ku" and pointed to Kazu, who was a few benches over.
    "If I wasnt.....so out fo breath,......Id yell at you."
    She tried to steady her breathing until she felt another sharp pain at her sides. The marks were spreading again. The pain proved to be too much for Kaede to handle...she lost conscienceness.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*pang!* another banging in the back of his head; Shurin was just talking to him. "Up by the school....Two summenors...both fading.....one is strange....strong energy still in school....you need to act NOW!"

Kade shook his head and backed a few paces. "I'm sorry guys but I think I need to go, Shurin just warned of some people who might be in trouble. I...well I don't know if I can do anything but I have to try! I don't care if you guys follow but I'm going toward the school. Sorry about the rude departure!"

With that he took of. Kade ran as fast as he could in the direction Shurin fed him, regretingly lugging his luggage the whole way. First he got to the bench. The kid was young! Probably several years younger than himself. He could see he was bandaged so he kept running. Shurin was more concerned about the other summenor (if was a normal person, he couldn't have sensed their energy). Kade looked down at the girl and noticed a rip in the side of her skirt. In that rip, a slithering tattoo. He looked down at her ankle and saw the same shape there. Kade called Shurin. The TPM didn't take but a second and understood why he'd been summoned. "Right, I'll check it out and see where else it is. Turn around." Kade obeyed. He couldn't help thinking "What is wrong with this place? So many people in pain." He was getting worried and scared. Japan seemed a cruel pace to live at the moment. He looked across the cityscape and thought he saw a figure with fabric flowing from it leap a across a building, but when he blinked it was gone.

"You better come here," Shurin said gravely. Kade got up, he was now visibly shaking, he was scared for these people, how would they be ok? Shurin almost sounded like a doctor giving his diagnosis, "The marks are continously spreading fast and they deliver a sharp blow to here every so often. That's why she's unconsious."

"At least she isn't dead" thought Kade. Shurin continued, "However, I don't know if her body can take much more of this. It's spreading to her chest cavity and once it hit's there she'll receive more of this strange energy. After that, this is only a guess, but it'll hit again when it reaches her neck and then when it covers her face." Shurin paused, "After that....I don't know what'll happen to her. There's a strong force that's seems reminicent to tPM-like energy...but I don't think any TPM could heal this...or even slow it."

Shurin becames silent as death. Kade was panicing. "We can't just SIT here and watch her DIE, Shurin! I can't let...can't..." Kade fell on his knees and stifled the inevitable tears the best he could. Shurin bent down too and laid an arm across his shoulder. "I know, but your parents' death wasn't your fault. You couldn't have stopped it if you wanted to, i was lucky I found you when I did....I'm sorry." Kade looked up, "For what? You saved my life Shurin." The TPM made huff sounding noise, "yeah, as your parents were murdered. I couldn't save them and I can't do anything to save these people. I'm a failure as a TPM." Kade socked Shurin in the arm, still crying. "Shut up Shurin, it ain't your fault. If it is, we're equally guilty. We're both in this together alright."

Shurin nodded and Kade hugged him, shoving his face on his shoulder. He let go and sollomly said, "Let's at least be here if something happens ok?" Shurin nodded again, "But I'm gonna go back to the Dreaming and keep an eye on things from there. You may need me later. Take care kid." Shurin left and Kade kneeled by the girl looking at her oddly traquil face. He closed his eyes and whispered, "Don't die....don't die...don't die....please don't die..."
    Last edited by CF Striker; 01-16-2007 at 10:06 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ratori let out a deep breath as they stopped and started to rethink their actions. Kazu was 'their' charge he agreed, but he wasn't sure how this would all turn out. With a small scratching motion to the side of his head he looked back the way they came. "Any more running and we wont be protecting anybody... I have a plan."

He focused his mind at his center, then to his forehead. The burning sword appeared and flared as he took in breath, making a slight humming sound.

The Arvalace, Vulkains sword dropped from the sky, and beyond it's image bursted the tall warrior from a shroud of black flames. He looked at the two then sighed lightly. "So.. you need me to bring you across the way?" he asked while raising a hand to his side, then up in the air. The black flames came from the ground forming a small portal like way.

"Step into the kagemushra express..." He joked, though it was dry and didn't seem to have and humorous tone to it.

Ratori nodded to Vulkain then to Delcan "I think riding the shadows with prove to be a little faster then running. Besides, I think we've had our excercise for today." He said bringing Delcan in by the shoulder, in which he had to reach up to do.

After being hoisted away he looked about to see Kaede brought to the other bench. He reached out as he sat up, his wound aching while he did so. He saw Kade come from the way to the side and approach her. "<Kaede! Hey you! What do you want with->" Trying to shout at Kade in Japanese he saw him tear up and stopped.

Azoth'na awoke in the 'In-Dreaming' and looked to see the Armidillo like Shurin phaze in from the human world. The world was dark and wavy, the energies of the demension seemed to be apprent everywhere. She felt her back, then down along the scar to see she was healed.

"Saeee yaahh..." She hissed before bringing her spilt pupils on Shurin. She approached the creature slowly as to not mean harm and she sensed the energy of Kazu and Kaede on him. Azna knelt down to the creature and observed him thinking "What is happening?"

He limped to Kade then knelt down to Kaede, and he saw the rip in her skirt. The American didn't seem like a rapist and he was crying. So he decided he wasn't meaning harm as he looked at the unconscious Kaede with caring eyes.

Holding one of his woulds he turned to him and tried his best to speak english "You, you a summoner? Come to our school? Have you..have you any bad intentions here?" he questioned him lightly, he didn't else know how to word it, though he placed a hand on the kid's shoulder to show him he meant no harm himself.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Im in a coma, yay! =^.^=
    BIC:

Kaede slowly opened her eyes to find herself in the dark room again. She heard something off in the distance...a violin. She walked in the direction of the music and once again saw the two girls on the wall. They pulled themselves off the nails and approached her. Each grabbed a hand and allowed to tattoes to flow onto Kaede. Kaede backed away from them, in fear of what they would do next. She tripped over something and found herself unable to move.
    The two girls approached with spikes and hammers in their hands. They each grabbed a hand. "Death of love", they nailed her hands. "Death of innocence" they nailed her feet. "Death of spirit" they hammered a nail through her head.
    Kaede's body twitched a bit. If her body wasnt so weak, she wouldve woken up, but she only slinked back into her nightmare. The tattooes began to spread quicker and quicker, until they finally covered her. On each side of her face, there was a snake's head.
    Kaede opened her eyes to see her dead body laying on the floor in front of her. Her dead body melted away, along with all the sorrow Kaede held within her. The marks on her body slithered off of her, and merged together. There was a bright flash of light and Kaede opened her eyes again to see she was in a field. She felt stronger and more at peace. Kaede looked to where the snakes were, and saw a baby dragon.
    Kaede's body shot up on the bench. She quickly grabbed her chest (by instinct) and realized her heart was beating at a normal speed. She didnt feel weak at all, was it because of the dream? She had noticed that the tattoo had spread to her hands...god only knows how much further it actually apreaded. She looked to her side and saw Kazu and another young man...both of which seemed extremly upset.
    "Who died?"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry I'm posting one before you respond Striker, just include the responces in your next post. lol

BIC:

Kazuhiko smiled his rare smile after Kaede shot up and he couldn't help but hug her. He pulled back and looked at her, noticing the tattoo again. It worried him but it didn't effect his opinion of her. His eyes, now a normal blue from his break throughs in life were looking into her violet irises. He sighed in relief still holding his wounds.

"<Well... I guess we thought you were gonna die Kaede-sama.. errr Kaede.>" He chuckled in relief.

Ratori had brought Delcan into the sahadow before he had a chance to word anything. The shadow dropped down flat to the ground and zipped off with both of thim in a dark space. It was like a dark room, barely visable.

"Hmmm. Find Kurasume Vulkain.."

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Kaede giggled to herself a bit.
    "I probably should've mention that I have a weak heart, and tend to pass out often. But...I dont feel weak anymore..."
    Chou snuck up behind Kaede and ploped a mirror in front of her face to show her what happened while she was sleeping. She had a big ol grin on her face.
    Kaede quickly took the mirror and tossed it. Sle slumped back into Chou's arms.
    "Great, the stares will triple now."
    She wondered how Koe deals with stares from strangers...
    Kaede looked over to the other boy and saw he was American. Lucky for her, her birth parents were American (she was born in Japan, since its where her father worked...he last name is Japanese because its her foster father's last name.) and her foster mother was from the U.K, so she spoke English often.
    "Sorry if I worried you, but Im fine."
    She gave both a soft smile. She stood up and noticed that the rip on her skirt was worse than it started. She pouted...it was her favorite skirt! She figured she'd sow it later, but right now she was starving!!
    "I declare we get food!" she repeated herself again in English, so her new American friend could understand

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

OOC: I'm so sorry to everyone in this RP that reads this... I know its long but i couldn't help myself! It was too much fun! Forgive me...

Kasch continued to run through the splintering trees of the park, their branches reaching out in futile attempts to stop his berserk rush after the strange faux-cabalist. His heart beat with fluttering power, strong and soft, and his entire being dance with the thrill of pursuit, pursuit of dreams, of power, of god! But their was some fear coursing his veins, splitting them like a plow splits soil, and filled him with a fluidly cold dread. Suddenly, the woman broke into a street and down an ally, Kasch following close behind. She stopped suddenly and then walked out a bit further into a large empty area with of dead grass and a bright light which flooded Kasch’s eye’s and being. It was a communal back yard shared by several small, thin town houses. The sun stared, strong and sterile, down upon him there, like some great surgical light, and he wavered a bit under its influence and put up his hidden hand to block the light. There was a swing set near by with a single seat the wavered back and forth with the wind producing a maddening squeak as it floated back and for in its almost imperceptible pattern. He looked at the woman, her red hair flowing off of her like a mist, and he drew his switch blade. There was no one around, he could kill and leave her quickly. The world would be purified of one sinner and he would survive to continue his work. He was filled with his selfish feelings of mercy again. He knew, with every cell of his body, that he would feel sick after he did this act, just like before. He would bend and ache with guilt that bristled against the inside of his skin like a porcupine expanding from the inside of his core. However, before he could rush a form stepped from one of the shadows.

It was that of a man, garbed in white, and possessing a calm, handsome face with some amount of benign nature to it. However, there was also a stony set to his jaw, the rock of duty running through it like an ore, and his eyes held in their ebbing depths some eternal melancholy, a verdant melancholy of green and emerald dust. His posture was straight and his muscles, though large, had a metallic, heavy grace to them, hanging strange with weighted purpose from bones to hard to notice. He took a step forward and the sound of his foot on the earth and the bending of grass beneath a heavy trod put him patently among the men of earth. His hair though, blonde and blazing, screamed to be free from terrestrial bounds and almost floated about his head. He smiled gently at the woman, a smile both patient and calm, filled with purity of purpose and dreams of life. Kasch looked at this man from behind white-waxed black. The aura of serenity was strange even though it was bound by an infinite melancholy, sadness. Kasch could relate to this sadness. It was his own. On he kept hidden though he had just thought of it. He saw almost immediately in this new coming man a brother, a kindred soul, tied down with knowledge of this world, yet whose eyes looked to heaven and new deep down in order to be worthy of life, to be worthy of having been birthed, the must refuse all goodness. To be just they have to do that which irks their very being. Kasch looked at this man and saw a shade of a shadow, though none seemed present on this man, so bright was the light upon him. And this man also, with one hand, put up his hand to guard his eyes from the sun, bothered by the sterile light. Some secret pain flitted through Kasch with the knowledge of the suns effect on him. He had remembered as a boy how he had loved to be in the sun, to lie on the grass with nothing but the sun to stare at him. Now, it caused him to recoil. Some fear loomed in his chest; a knowledge of what he had sacrificed and now no longer wished to remember.

“You have finally come! I sometimes wonder why I have you around at all! You are never there when I want you!” Said the woman, still brimming with aggrevation over her previous defeat.

The man seemed to forgive her harsh words with easy understanding, “I am sorry, however, I will always be there when you need me. But who is the one that has followed you? Surely, he is not a recruit? His knife is to eager.”

The woman scoffed out of hand, “Of course not! Do I look like a recruiter to you! I’m one of the best! He’s some ruffian that followed me! Probably some summoner from the school. Now aren’t you a bodyguard! He’s threatening me with a weapon!”

The man, though really rather young, perhaps only a handful of years older than Kasch himself, stepped out from the ally with a nod and stood in front of the woman, “Sir, please depart with no more hostile actions towards this woman. I do not wish to cause you pain. I seek only to create peace for humanity but if you will come into conflict with this, prevent balance, than…than I will have to stop you. I do not wish to threaten you like this but I speak in honesty.”

Kasch smirked. This man really was like him. Kasch pitied the bodyguard. Unlike his mistress he was not doing what he did out of greed or evil intentions, only that he was misguided in his thoughts of how to save humanity. Kasch looked into the man’s green eyes and a mutual understanding flowed between the two men. But it was an understanding that no agreement would come because their goals were too different. Kasch’s knife seemed now to devour the light that seemed to beat against these two souls. Neither wished to fight in such light but it gradually seemed unavoidable.

The man shook his head in sadness. “You eye-words wound me.”

Kasch made the first move. His heart beating fury he charged toward his opponent. The other moved before he had even reach him. Kasch knife was pushed aside and blow landed in Kasch’s chest. More landed before Kasch fell back from the force of them and fell to his knees. So fast. Like a blur. Blood trickled from his mouth. The man stood their calm. “Why do you fight?” he asked with a serene voice.

For some reason Kasch’s voice came, though barely above a whisper, and it came soft from beneath hair now mostly white, eyes fully red, and a body from which no screaming demon sang “I wish to save mankind. I love mankind above all else. Above even myself. Mankind is God! Mankind made God and will one day become as God! TPM’s however are limited. They are strong to be sure… but they are weak in potential. Mankind, though still but a child now will one day surpass the TPM’s. However, there are those who would rely on TPMs, there are those who believe that since TPM’s are stronger now and always have been that they all ways will be. They are trading mankind’s birthright for power now! The TPM’s are weakening mankind’s resolve to be strong! They are turning us into maggots, for all things that have great positive potential also have great negative potential. These TPM’s are evil. They weaken mankind to preserve their own existence. And the summoner’s allow that and for that they are damned. To sully their humanity is a sin. As I have sinned when I became a summoner. However, I will accept this damnation if I can free the rest of mankind from sin! I will kill every sommoner so that no more summoner’s can be born from there genes! Or I will destroy every TPM so that they will not undermine mankind’s strength! This I will do knowing full well I go to hell for my actions. For I will be a murder. I will be a sinner. But it will be worth it. If no more children have to hide in bed from dreams where a wolf hunts you and seeks your soul as his. If no one else has to be damned by this SIN! This Original Sin! I will save mankind. Or I will die in the process.”

The Man smiled. “We are agreed in many respects. However, your path is impossible. “

Kasch smirked. “And yours is like giving every man on earth a rifle and expecting peace.”

The two of them shared a knowing smile, brief and fleeting before Kasch jumped from the ground and made on last ditch rush past the other man to the summoner behind him. The man however grabbed his arm, his left arm, his hidden arm, and snapped it. And Kasch descended into a world of pain. His hair returned to it white tipped blackness as he screamed or tried to, only the sound of hair against a tearing throat came out. He screamed and screamed. His other hand clawed at his face tearing at the skin causing cuts to open. He fell and tears seemed to struggle to the surface of his face like molten lava from an embryonic island.

The man was in shock. He had not expected such a reaction never anticipated this would occur. He seemed regretful and turned his head to his chest in sorrow. But Brianna spoke,
    “We must go.” And so he left

But before he did he spoke thus unto Kasch “My name is Gabriel de Lucium.”

Kasch looked up, his coiled form pathetic and weak, and his lips moved though no voice escaped, “Kasch Andras Ritter but you may call me… Zarathustra!

Thus they separated.

Kasch was leaning against the wall of one of the house sometime later and was phasing in and out of consciousness. His face was plastered with a strange, intelligent, serpentine smile, from the corners of which to tendrils of blood flowed neat and small. His eyes, gold-flaked and red, seemed unseeing of the corpearal world and instead stared into some fare away region of his mind. Or maybe the worlds mind. If the world had the sanity to possess one. And written at his side on the ground, with jagged letters cut with a knife were three words:

Also Sprach Zarathustra
    Last edited by Luzifer; 01-17-2007 at 03:52 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

OOC: Seikyu Yuri isn't ther she disappeared after the battle becuase of the time limit
    BIC:Yuki was a little surprised at Vaan. "Well...okay" She said in reply to his hug and Kade's leaving. "I'm just fine what did Lina make you think? That I was close to death?" Yuki felt a little self conscious around so many people. "I do need breathing room though" She said watching everybody inch back. "Something Brianna said" SHe replied when everybody had given her space. "Brianna was fighting me and said something about more coming for us I think that is enough for me to want to talk to the principal about all this" Yuki explained in a few short sentences what had happened "SHe kept calling it 'Number Five' then she disappeared into the crowd when I blacked out" She looked at Limito "Maybe he can fill in the blanks becuase I don't remember much after that" Yuki shrugged helplessly sometimes blacking out wasn't the greatest especially when you couldn't remember anything.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

Declan didn't or couldn't object to their new transportation method. It was however better than running.
    Anytime a 6'5, powerfully built body had to run...it was tiring especially following a smaller, quicker person. He wasn't out of shape, but it was apparent he prefered Rugby movement over Soccer.
    But he couldn't help but laugh a little as Ratori had to reach so far to pull him into the shadow.

"Yes, this beats running, that be the truth" said Declan a little amazed at the ability.
    "<Mr. Kurasume...his energy, feels calm now...but what attacked him?>"
    Declan had tried to use his raw Japanese(Which he had been studying, focusing on summoner related words) as he felt a bit odd as Ratori, although very skilled in english, had to accomdate him...and Declan's own Irish-Style english broke through at times eventhough he tried to use the english that was taught.

Even if the energy had calmed and seems at rest...as his "guardians" they still had to check the area, or find a clue to who or what shook him up. Obviously they had not stuck around for too long..but if it couldn't hurt to see if anything remained or came back.
    Last edited by Fionn Mac; 01-17-2007 at 04:13 PM.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

OOC: Oops sorry I ment Yuki not Yuri

"Yeah, she made it seem like you were in deep trouble." He said nodding and then glancing at his book backing up a bit. "Number 5?? they are coming for us?" He then looked a little surprised "Yes this is something the principle should know about." He said nodding "But...number five...." He thought to himself then snapped his fingures "I could do some research at the library." He said as he thought Why...what...Shinhon..who.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: Stupid school, making me miss more important matters, lol. Nice post Luzy.
    The smaller kid was up now sitting beside Kades teary and malancholy frame. He shook his head, making his hair fly, and turned to him. "Yes to the first tow, no to the second. I...just thought I could halpe somehow." kade wasn't in the mood for hard sentances in Japanese.

Shurin turned to the blue...well you could hardly say anthing other than TPM, and shook his head. "I barely know. My summenor and I have just been through way too much today. I can't seem to make scence of any of it. There's this other ki...d." An odd feeling came over him then, tied to that girl....she was....alive?

It was like a horror scence from a movie, except that it seemed nothing short of a miracle. Kade lept about 2 feet with an exclamation of "OH MY GOD!" He quickly realized that this could be taken the wrong way, for the tattoo had spread onto the girl's face. Kade recoiled, "Oh...no I'm sorry I didn't mean..." She spoke to him them in English, and Kade was happy to hear his own language again, "No it's ok, um, wow I'm glad you're ok."

Kade liked that everything seemed to be fixing itself now, so getting a bite to eat sounded great. He hauled up his luggage and pulled a set a keys out of his pocket. Now he'd test out his Japanese. "Alright, I'll drive. Where are we headed?"

He thought me might be forgeting something important.....but then again maybe not. Shurin expressed releif in the back of Kade's head.

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ratori smiled as he spoke in Japanese, he tilted his head a little towards the riht as he looked out from Vulkain's sight. "Well, I don't know what may have happened but knowing what I do of him, it was probably related to his life. It's weird.. he's been physicaly abused and emotionaly abused all in the same day." He sensed the presence of other summoners nearby and they reformed behind a large tree and bench.

He looked at Kazu and noticed his movements, somewhat shooken and such. He saw his wounds then looked at Kaede with the tatoo. "<Hmm.. I've never noticed that on her before..>" he mumbled as he kept watch.

Kazuhiko weakly stood up and smirked "<A meal huh? Well.. I'm up for it.>" He didn't even give that tattoos a second glanec. Scratching his head, he looked at Kade and his keys. He tried english again "So you have a car? Wow.."

Azoth'na hummed a bit and ran a finger across her throat. It was scarred and stitched badly, she couldn't talk so well so she tried to nod to the TPM. She sat back again closing her eyes to Shurin. "Sooo aaaa Tiiearrd" she tried to speak.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Kaede's eyes sparkled when she heard the word "car". It seemed nice to not have to walk somewhere. She thought for a moment as to where they should go, when Chou tugged on her shirt. Chou pointed in a direction, and Kaede's eyes followed. Kaede pointed along with Chou.
    "Anyone know those two? They seem to be staring. And so help me if its because of these..."
    She started rubbing her arm, as if the tattoo would come off if she rubbed hard enough. But, of course, it wouldnt come off. She would've gone into a little depresseive slump, but Chou was licking her arm, which distracted her. Kaede shrugged. Chou must be hungry...
    Last edited by Ωmega; 01-17-2007 at 07:26 PM.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||