AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 28 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Summoner School

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Koe nodded. She jestured to Kaede, Chou and the others to stand back...this would take a lot of water. She closed her eyes, and mustered a good amount of water that would be able to completly heal the TPM. It took about a mintue to fully heal Azna, since there was so much damage done.
    Once finished, Kaede threw herslef on Koe. A huge sigh a reliefe came over her to see that her TPM was safe, adn that she was able to help someoneelse in the process

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Shiro,Sky and Demoru all stood their,staring at the event.Shiro did not like the TPM nor did he like the Summoner one bit."After the second time that he attempts to attack my friends and I,and claims to be trying to help us,I hope he doesnt assume that I will trust him the least bit.Because I dont."Shiro said to Sky and Demoru walked walked up to him.
    Demoru nodded."But that girl was far too naive.To help heal someone who attempted to attack them.What shall we do."He said,as he quickly thrusted his blades into their sheaths.
    Sky looked at the other two as if he had an uneasy feeling."Maybe you two are being to harsh.I mean,past exeperiences could be the cause of this,just as with you Demoru."
    Shiro slowly shook his head."Think what you want to Sky.The next time that these two attempt to attack and make up some excuse,Demoru and I will not stand for it.We're going in and we will fight them to ensure that this does not happen again."Shiro said as he clenched his fist."Cause,obviously you dont want to fight them."The group slowly walked to Kaede.

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

Declan mumbled under his breath as large stature was not only always intimidating, it was slower than most people, especially the quicker Ratori.
    It seemed that the crisis had died down, and that Kazu was infact the energy he sensed but it seemed he was ok.

Trying to hide his near out of breath apperance, Declan slowly came up behind Ratori and Kazu. If his TPM weren't a statue himself, he knew he would recieve a message along the lines of he was a lumbering giant..but Braun seemed to keep the humorous thoughts away from his summoner.

"Don't be worrying about that Shiro now, his belligerence almost overshadows his rude personality...almost" said Declan as he gently and cautiously took Kazu under the arm and helped him stand.
    He hoped with Ratori being there Kazu wouldn't immediatly pull away...there in subjecting himself to further injury.
    But, a strange giant of a person grabbing you was enough to insight such reactions.

"Remember Mr. Kurasume, you can trust Ratori as he will defend you, whether you be liking it or not...and as long as he does so, I will be doing the same" said Declan softly, as he looked at Shiro, which he was begining to dislike even more due to his attitude.
    He didn't expect much from Kazu, but perhaps knowing he had a few people to go to, the dark power could be managed.
    Last edited by Fionn Mac; 01-12-2007 at 09:28 PM.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC:Has everyone forgotten about the Summoning time limit?I'm pretty sure that a lot of your times has run out already.

Demoru turned to Shiro."Shiro,we've been summoned for about as long as we can,we have to go back to the Dreaming."

Sky nodded."Yes.You've gotta wait another 45 minutes before you can summons us again,so try not to need us."

Shiro nodded at the two of them."Alright.No matter,I'll be able to take care of myself here."A seal of the dreaming appeared under their feet,and a bright light shined upward.As the light vanished,Sky and Demoru had disappeared.Shiro then sense someone's eyes on him,and turned to see Declan look at him."I just make friends everywhere I go,dont I?"Shiro said in a sarcastic tone.Shiro gave Declan a slightly devilish smile and arched eyebrow,then turned and reached Kaede."Yo,Kaede,ya alright?That healing thing looked like it may have taken some energy out of your TPM."He said,looking down to her.

Senior Member Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2007 07:57 AM
    Threads

((OOC: The time limit is more flexible when there is no heavy action going on. In battle is where it really counts. ))

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

OOC: you can find her after this post I'll send Lina for u...TY Lina's Color

BIC: Yuki knew that ending the battle was the best way to finish this. "Yuri, Water DRill" Yuri hit Number Five in the temple this time causing the it to fall. "Again". Yuri wanted to end it's pain when she hit again.
    "Number Five getup!" THe woman screamed loudly. Number Five was beyond doing anything and let Yuri's attacks get through. Soon it was dissapating like smoke.
    Number Five wasn't completely gone yet. THe woman's scream brought her head back up.
    She was ripping of her wide brimmed hat underneath sat a a blinking headband. She ripped it off and threw it to the ground. It sat there a moment it's lights blinking faster and faster until it caused a small explosion. "I'm Brianna McIntire no one defeats me!" Number Five disapeared graditude emnated from it.
    Yuki smiled the wekaness was almost overpowering now. "I did"
    Brianna threw a fit jumping up and down. "No!" SHe stopped her green eyes drilled into Yuki's "This is not over freaks! Others will come to get you, just you wait!" SHe turned and ran dissapearing into the the crowd.
    Yuri disapeared. The weakness was too much. Yuki collasped.
    What happened to Lina? She was heading towards the school. But first she ran into Yuki's friends. "You three!" She waved her arms wildly. "Yuki's in trouble! SHe needs help" Lina was met with looks that said they really didn't want her here. "SHe is follow me!" Without waiting to see if they would Lina ran back the way she had come.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Senior Member Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2007 07:57 AM
    Threads

Some in the crowed cheered for the victor, other shook their heads as if they were appalled by this random display of battle and a confused murmur was running through the crowd wondering who were those girls.

Limito rushed to her schoolmate's side, summoning Branlud as a sign he was also a student at the school.

"Are you allright? That battle look like it took a lot on you." He said, approaching her, wondering if she would too, like him and the other person he had seen winning a battle before, collapse due to the strain.

She looked older than him so there was a good chance she was use to it by now.

"Need any help?"

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    Threads

A navy blue sports car swerved into the school's parking lot. A teen cut off the engine to the car and jumped out without even opening the door. He popped his trunk and hoisted a suitcase on his shoulder, his body bucling slightly from the weight. Using his free hand, he took off a wide brimmed cowboy hat, looked at it fondly, and finally gave in to using it's chin stap to set it behind his head. This revealed a wavy set of blonde hair, coming about to his shoulders. Without the obstruction of the hat, you could also see a shining pair of blue eyes, that tended to remind one of a vast passive sea.

He walked an clicked the lock button on his keys without looking back. He strode with long confident steps towards the facility, an excited grin on his face. An Arizona Diamonbacks T-shirt, long brown trenchcoat, worn blue jeans, the kid was definately american. His brown leather shoes made a soft padding noise on the sidewalk. He when up to the door, but frowned to read a posted message.

"Office has been closed for the day, working hours resume tommorow."

"Great," the kid thought out loud, "they certainly have the welcome mat rolled out for me.

A rumbling tremored next to the kid and a creature spontaniously leaped from the ground. It looked like an armadilo, but armadilos don't stand on two feet, nor do they talk. The kid looked over as if he had exspected this to happen sooner. "Always the actor Shurin, why can't you just appear in a poof of smoke like an ordinary TPM."

Shurin faked a snobbish look and stuck his snout to the air. "Becuase that's no fun Kade, how many times must I tell you?" They both then looked at each other and laughed, Kade throwing an arm around the beast's shoulders. Kade ounce again spoke, "We've been locked out, I thought school was supposed to be in session."

With that, Shurin stepped foward an closed his eyes, attuning himself to his surrondings. He then opened them and turned back to Kade with a question, "What's a mile east of here?"

Kade looked at Shurin confused, "The city park, why?"

Shurin smiled widely, "Their are TPMs over there, a ton of them."

Kade dropped his luggage and slapped his companion on the back before racing off. "Hah hah! Right then, last one there is a dust tumbleweed!"

Shurin frowned, "Kade wait up!" He picked up the neglected luggage and ran after his summenor, "You dirty scoundrel! Get back here and get YOUR bags!"

Kade reached the tree filled area first, but when he turned around his own luggage was thrust at him, bolting him into a tree. He he set down the weight and rubbed his back. "Good one.." he groaned. Shurin looked over and pointed. Kade looked up to see a large group o kids only now starting to break up and walk. He panted "Wait...I'm gonna sit here a bit, we'll go talk to some one later." Shurin nodded and dissapeared, he'd reappear when Kade was done.
    Last edited by CF Striker; 01-13-2007 at 06:39 PM.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Seikyu is having personal home issues or what not, so he's trusting me with hischaracter for the time being. I'll be keeping him updated because we know each other irl. So I'll be handeling Vaan and Shinhon for a while. FYI.
    On another note, just for kicks if you see me placing speach like so:

"<Thank you very much.>"

That means it's in Japanese, just so that the Japanese characters can have a bit more of the Japanese element.

BIC:
    Kazuhiko looked at Azoth'na as Kanjiki set her down and dropped back into nothingness, leaving a chilling breeze about the general area. His eyes seemed to glow with emotion as he watched her look back up at him. A rare smile crossed his face as his tears dried up. Helped up by Delcan his eyes widened, he wasn't sure what to say. He nodded slightly and said "<Thank you...>"

"<Delcan's right, we're here if you need us.>" he brought himself to his feet as he said this, bowing to the rest of them, but not Shiro. He already had a bit of dislike for him from his comments on the day Kazu 'almost' summoned Aznagoth.

"<Yes.. tell him I'm thankful.. my english is a bit rusty.."

Kazu watched as Azna phased back into the "In Dreaming". He decided to let her rest for a while. After so, he looked to Koe and Kaede and smiled as if he were just saved from death's door. He bowed to them, somewhat shaky before walking off towards the park exit. He had things to think about and wanted to be alone.

"It seems that Kurasume wants to be alone.. I think his heart is starting to open to new things, that I do." He turned to Kaede and Vaan again and introduced himself and Delcan formaly, he then turned back to Delcan and sighed.

At this point Miyuya was getting tense, she seemed to be dreaming deeply and couldn't get out from it. She tossed and turned on the cot moaning in distress.

Galintz appeared as the small symbols on Miyuya's hands glowed as she tossed and turned. He looked down to her and placed a rough yet gentle hand on her shoulder, grunting like an ape. His eyes scanned her slowly as he felt something approach... but what?

Turning around he saw Kreeg, terribly injured Kreeg approach them. His dull green irises became smaller as he focused on the large student. At the moment Galintz had both massive knuckles on the floor, bent over to prevent bumping anything.

He Saw Kreeg start to back away, or in this case, limp away from the infirmiry with ascared look on his face. He chuckled in an ape like manner as he turned back to Miyuya.

Vaan bowed slightly, his book under his arm as he introduced himself. "Just call me Vaan.. no formalities necessary." He let out a slight yawn, letting Shinhon dissapear back into the abyss.

He scratched his head before turning about to see Lina running their way. "So, she's here to act popular huh?" He thought as he looked to her. But at second glance he noticed her distress and followed her at the words about Lina being in trouble. "What kind of trouble is this?" he asked her as he caught up to her, leaving the newcomers hoping the others of the original group would follow as well.

Ratori noticed the distress but wasn't sure about what they should do. He went to Delcan and slightly bobbed his head left and right as he thought. He finally said "Well Delcan, shall we follow trouble yet again? Or have we thrown too much caution to the winds for today?"

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Declan nodded to Kazu as eventhough his Japanese was far from skilled, he understood a thank you and the expression on the once socially fearful student reassured him.

He hid a smile as helping the student felt honorable and nice. Compassion and kindness were a staple of the traditional Irish family, and Declan was no stranger to that way...he simply liked to focus on the task ahead and that was learning all he could. But he was realizing, like his father, he couldn't pass up helping someone even if it meant having to open up some.

"Yes, that lad is coming around, but he still needs help, mainly your help" said Declan as he patted Ratori's shoulder.
    "He has a lot to think about...its not everyday you change your outlook on life, but It seems he has some people to help him along...footholes on his mountain no?"

He then thought about whether they should follow. With Miyuya and Kazu "occupied" for their reasons, it was just them...or in Ratori's case atleast.
    "I be havin' the feeling that some of these summoners around here are a bit hostile...there's bound to be ones that don't even go to school yet harass the ones around here"
    Said Declan as he scratched his head thinking about those who might want to harm summoners or simply fight.
    "But caution doesn't seem to fit well with us so far...lets follow our feelings, treading lightly, as the others may be more directly connected to this event this time...though we make a good support option."

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kade woke up only to be surrounded by an enterage of females peering at him. As he opened his lazy eyelids, curious things began to happen. Some girls laughed, others turned a way quickly. He got up and tried to step back form the closing circle, only to remmember the tree. A tow-word phrase was quickly devolping in his mind, "Now what?"

He bowed akwardly and then spoke to the group in the best japanese he could, "Uh..., hi. It's seems I have company."

Many girls giggled at this. The one standing in front of him winked, placed her hands on her hipped, and leaned forward, as if she was looking for something in the distance. "That you do handsome. What brings over here, hmm?"

Kade talked quickly, "Umm, I'm Kade. I'm supposed to be attending the North District summoning school. I'm a foreign exchange student from the states...er, the US." He quickly realized he had made a mistake, for all of the eyes wre now staring directly at him. For a moment, he swore he saw a girl drooling. He felt uncomfortable, like some caged animal being looked on and adored in the San Deigio Zoo. No...he was trapped like that, but he felt more like Gulliver, in the hostile territory of the curious Liliputions. If he'd have known any better, he would have exspected to be tied down with ropes.

The head girl spoke again, "Oooh, well you're in the right place. We're from the school too." Another burst of laughter from the crowd. Kade quikly was taking note of his surroundings. "They canceled school a few days ago, but today's the weekend. Let me think, some sort of wild TPM on the loose maybe. I dunno, anyway we all have the day off finally! It's been a long week"

"A wild TPM?" Kade thought, "Maybe this school deserves it's rep." He focused again and said but one word. "Right...well farewell ladies." With that, Kade grabbed the branch of the tree he was under and gripped tight. He bounced to test the weight, then rocketed himself backward, and away form the crowd. Then he took off. He was getting tired of running today, even for the atheletic guy he was. However, he couldn't afford to get caught in the in crowd, which he knew were ones yelling and trailing after him. He hopped behind a fountain in the park and waited for the thudering stampede to subside.

He felt a prick at the back of his head. An emotion...amuesment. Kade frowned, Shurin was laughing at him. The TPM materialized back in front of him. "A ladies man, hmmm?" Kade shuddered, "I think Hannah ws right, fangirls ARE creepy." Hannah was a freind in the states that he had some aquatence with. She was a total anime junkie, and unusually always had odd, yet usefull, philisophical advice. These were the kind of people Kade asociated with: the interesting freindly ones. The in crowd was way to full of jealousy and hate amoungst itself, and Kade had no desire to be any part of the vitriolic circle.

For now, he simply would walk around and pray not to bump into those buffons again.
    Last edited by CF Striker; 01-14-2007 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Mutiple stuff...

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Growling Kasch jumped down from the tree and ran after the woman, Brianna or something. He moved through the crowd like a torrent, slamming people aside without care for their safety, gasps and screams followed him and when someone tried to grab him he pulled his knife out gave them a good cut across the hand. They had touched his left arm, no one was allowed to touch that arm.

He followed the woman gradually gaining on her. He was going to kill her. She didn't seem to be friendly with anyone therefore she would go off alone and when there was no one around to watch he would slit her sinful little throat. Just the thought of taking a summoner, even a faux summoner- no especially a faux-summoner- out of the wheel of life made his skin wreath like a thousand beating snakes, their hearts flowing into his. And he chuckled at the thought.

He would have gone after the other girl since she was unconcious however he would be noticed and he would be arrested. He was still very weak, pathetically weak, so he would need to be patient. However, if he could get this woman on her own then he would be able to cut her down and save himself some effort later. Azazel rolled with glee within him, thudding Kasch with bloodlust. Kasch devoured that fellow feeling. His hair began to shifted back to its normally white tipped but mostly black nature and his bright red eye began to become flecked with gold. He felt so calm and clear.

His feet moved after the woman, gradually he began to catch up with her by degrees and his muscles began to itch and his switchblade seemed to glimmer and shimmer with a malicious gleem. It was intoxicating, the way the sun seemed not to touch his skin, its normally beating stare was gone and he could ignore its heated, dizzying influence. It was like running through a well-lit night. The sun merely another moon which bent his mind and world around it and filled him with a sweetly screaming- no singing- fire. How soft and strong it was! How fetid and delicious! Dashing admist moon-glazed alley ways and demon-dark streets. So safe and free from maggots. Maggots burrowing through his left arm's flesh and bursting forth from muted mouth. How sweet it was! How much like that was this day! He smiled a vicious smile! He laughed his silent laugh as the air beat weakly against un moving lungs and cry vocal chords that were sever by come crystallized emotion that held them fast. How sweet it was!

He dashed after her. Furvor thudding. He would free this world from one more sinner. He would free humanity, on bleeding fool at a time.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 01-13-2007 at 10:45 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Shiro looked as he saw Kazu bow to all of the group,but excluding him.Shiro raised his hand and sighed.He kept himself calm and didnt say anything to acknowledge what Kazu did."I got more imporatant things to do."He said as Kazu was exiting."Although,he speaks Japanese.....it turns out that I'm not the only one,since I was born here."Shiro then turned to Lina and saw that she was in a state of high panic,hearing her talk of how Yuki was in danger.Shiro looked at Lina in slight shock."Come to think of it,I did notice that she wasnt here anymore."Shiro then ran and caught up with Vaan."Vaan,I expected you to come help Yuki.What do ya think's up with her not being here all of a sudden?"Shiro asked him.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 01-14-2007 at 02:00 PM.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: FYI Striker, it's the weekend lol.

BIC:
    Vaan noticed Shiro at his side, not only that but he was in confusion to how Yuki was even gone. He sighed as he adjusted his book in his arms while they ran. "Chou teleported her and Yuri away, it seemed that Azoth'na, I believe her name was, worded out that Kurasume was distressed by wolves." He cleared his throat then said "She must've run off after that."

His head then turned forwards, his eyes in anticipation to what the trouble may be ahead. As they ran Vaan felt the resonance of Shinhon, his psionic connection vibrated in his mind. "Shinhon... what is it?" He questioned in his mind.

Ratori nodded to Delcan and took is as a flat 'sure'. Pondering about the direction in which Kurasume went her remembered that there was an old abandoned storehouse at the end of that parkway right when you leave the actual ground. Perhaps he was heading there.

But he changed his attention back to the situation at hand and motioned for Delcan to follow as he turned around. He smiled as he said "Well, I think it's your turn to lead the way."

The guess was right, Kazuhiko had found that old storehouse and jumped in through a window. He climbed up onto some wooden crates and waved the dust and webs away as he sat down at the top of the stack. He looked about the dark area and sighed while he became situated. "<It seems this building isn't under anybody's possesion... I'll stay here for now I guess.>"

"<That Kaede though.. and her two TPMs...>" he found himself thinking aloud as he balanced his head on his hand "<They are almost like.. Raishin-san... heh I'm calling him san...>" He chuckled to that little bit of twist in his character and looked back on his tears. He grunted to himself as he vowed aloud "<I am not yet worthy of these tears, so I'll become stronger and make myself worthy.>"

But Kaede filled his head again, and he found himself thining about her long black hair and violet eyes... he blushed as these thoughts seemed to burst into mind. After so he layed back causing the wood to creak and shift about. The place fell silent as he stared at the ceiling thining about all of this.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"They have something against the wolves?Are you serious."Shiro remembers the wolf TPM."Aw man,if I knew that beforehand,maybe I wouldnt have acted the way I did.It's just that since they already attacked once,I figured that they would try and attack us again.Anyway,Yuki's with us right?You and I both promised that we would watch out for her,so it's time to show her,we werent kiddin'."Shiro said as they ran."Lina!Exactly where did you say Yuki was?"Shiro said as he ran closer to Lina and looked to her.

OOC:BTW Tetsanosuke,about that whole thing about Shiro,Vaan,and Yuki,although I'm sure you already have,read a couple of pages back when they were talking.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 01-14-2007 at 03:55 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: Weekend...right...I knew that.

Kade was getting bored. He must have walked a thousand times from the park to the school and back, this was getting ridiculus. How hard was it to find some action? He leaned on one of the school's walls, a bit depresssed. It seemed thus far as if he'd be spending his down time alone. He fingered a lock of hair and stroked it tenderly. His hair, even if it did atract demonic fan-girls, was good for something anyway. He looked up from the ground to find himself surrounded again, only by a group of though looking guys.

"Can I help you gentlemen?" Kade queried, thought he was almost certain these guys were anything but gentlemen. "Yeah," one with a green mowhawk resembling a botched lawn, "no loitering kid. Seems we caught you breakn' the rules. You don't even have an ID." The group laughed, but Kade frowned. "I'm new. Back off."

A fat kid barged his way from the back and got in Kade's face, "Oh, you got guts for a new kid then, talking to your supieriors like that. Come on', I think we hall monitors should enforce the rules her..."

In the blink of an eye Kade punched the kid in his jaw and then hurled him behind him into the school wall. The fat kid moaned in pain. Kade frown as he pushed past his gawking comrades as he left. He was begging to hate this school, if things didn't change quickly he'd be on the next plane out. He thought about lying in the Arizona sun, wacthing it paint the sky until it dropped into a ocean of sand which slowly engulfed it. He thought about freinds and hamburgers and rock and roll and happily chatting in English. Why was he here?

After more walking, a strange sight caught his eye. A group of kids were all running pretty fast, yelling at each other. He could only make peices of it out, but someone had been hurt, or at least they thought she had been hurt. Kade sighed, still not quite out of his slump. "I might as well head down some path. He effortlessly caught with the crowd, and to his dismay some of the group were girls he had seen earlier. He ran ahead, cacthing up to blue haired kid with a book under his arm. He tapped him on the shoulder. "Tell me what's going on, I'll help you if you need it."

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

OOC: OK I am back I will try and become Vaan again, if Tetsano wanted something else to happen then please contact me Tetsa

Vaan ran with the other and looked at Shiro "Right, we did make a promise, and as we are, we will not break it." He said letting now feeling a tap on his shoulder "Well are friend Yuki isn't here and from what we know from Lina, she is in trouble." He then nodded "Well, thanks for the offer I guess as of right now we can use all the help we can get." He said still feeling Shinhons psionic vibrate. "I don't under stand." He said thinking in his mind.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC:Striker,just to let you know,my character is also with Vaan,the blue haird guy.

Shiro nodded at what Vaan had said."Damn right. we will."Shiro then turned to the boy who ran toward them."Who're you?"Shiro asked as he continued to run,looking toward a boy coming toward the two of them.Shiro shook his head in forget,and then turned back to the boy."Anyway,what's going on is that one of our friends is in trouble,and we're setting out right now to go save her.You can help if you want,it shouldnt be that hard,but the quicker we get this over with,the better.So,exactly what is your name."Shiro said,slowing down intentionally.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 01-14-2007 at 06:26 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: I know, I just picked to address one randomly.

Kade nodded to the blue-haired kid, "Alright, I'll tag along." He spoke louder to address the other one, still running. "The name's Kade, I'm from the States *shoot* I mean, y'know, the United States. I've come for training at the North District school."

Shurin sent a tingling feeling in the back of Kade's as if to say, "Something's up." He looked ahead. A small crowd was gathered around something, but what? Kade pointed, "I think your freind might be there guys. "

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Well,that's good,but,I dont.We're following Lina."Shiro said,as he pointed to Lina."She knows where we'll find Yuki,but search the crowd if you want to."Shiro sad as he turned toward Kade."And by the way,good to meet ya,I'm Shiro,and this here is Vaan.We're looking for a girl named Yuki from North,but you wouldnt know about that since your American,would you?"Shiro said as he turned his attention back to in front of him.

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Declan cast a little confused gaze at Ratori, as he was the last person who could lead, especially in a foriegn country. This was no Ireland. But he nodded and let Braun help guide him...letting their souls guide them as Ratori would say.

"It seems those other students know where they're going...and it feels right, but we don't want to be overwhelming the situation" said Declan as he tugged at Ratori's shoulder and waited until the others went ahead, before heading off after them.
    "Its better we keep our distance, lets stick near the trees"

Declan looked back a few times, but knew Ratori could keep up with no problems. From what emotions he felt from Braun, as the stone on his necklace swayed slightly, he knew he was doing the right thing keeping to the tree lines.

"Ratori, we will stop before passing through the trees too far." said Declan keeping his pace.
    "Let me know if you feel anything as we draw closer...our souls will guide us to a basic location...then we can use our senses a well"
    Declan then pointed to Ratori's eyes and his own Shoulders...signifing, Ratori could stand on his shoulders and see through the trees, once they found a place that felt right.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

OCC: Sorry for the late post!

BIC:

Kaede watched as everything resolved itself. She thought she heard people talking..but everything became fuzzy. Her head was swarmed with bad memories and she eventually collasped in Koe's arms.
    She woke up in a dark, empty room. She heard something off to the distance, and followed the sound. She eventually found herself standing in front of a wall, with the two girls from her earlier dream nailed to it. The girl who had the white hair, red eyes was covered with a red tattoo; while the girl with the black hair, blue eyes was covered in a blue tattoo. At first she thought it was like the markings Koe had...but these were different. It was almost like..a serpant or reptile of some sort. Both tattoos ended at about the girls' arms, and it GREW. Both girls opened their eyes at the same time, and pulled themselves off the wall. They approached Kaede, and each grabbed one of her arms. The tattoos spread onto Kaede.
    Kaede woke up with a gasp. She looked around her to see that she was in her dorm room. She was alone. Kaede let out a sigh of relief that it was just a dream. She got up and headed for the shower. Kaede was about half way undressed when something caught her attention from the corner of her eye. She looked into the mirror to see that the tattoo in her dream was actually there! She examined it carefully...so far, it seemed to cover areas that would be covered in clothing, so it wasnt too big of a deal...but WHY was it there? HOW did it get there? She came to the conclusion that she had overexcerted her mind enough for one day, and would push the issue to the back of her mind. Maybe her dreams would let in on the tattoos...

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"That's right, we don't need to add heat to the flame. It seems there might of been a scene as well." He followed closly behind Delcan keeping his senses open.

"With this sort of scene I'd think the media would be here quickly... there was after all that first scene with Kurasume." his eyes were locked straight ahead as they approached the trees and kept following Vaan Shiro and Lina from a distance. When he saw Delcan's motion about the shoulder view he nodded and continued on.

Kazuhiko awoke with a cold sweat, it seems that he fell alseep inside the old store house on those crates. He could slightly see two females nailed to a wall then... blank. He could feel his psionic energies racing and pulsing through his head then his body, a subtle rush ran through him.

"<I really need to.. burn this energy off eh?>" he questioned himself as he jumped down from the crates onto the cement floor. Taken aback though, he heard the sound of footsteps coming his way and he quickly jumped and climbed back onto the crates.

"<Who are.. they?>" he thought to himself as the two figures approached from the darkness.

Galintz had sat against the infirmiry wall, keeping quiet as Miyuya read a book. He knew what she was feeling and chuckled to himself.

Miyuya sighed as she flipped the page, she let something slip between her breaths "Ratori..."
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 01-15-2007 at 02:33 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Kaede hopped out of the shower feeling refreshed. She looked at herself in the mirror again to see that the markings had ended at about her thigh. She wondered if she rolled up her socks, would it be enough to cover it while wearing a skirt? She dried off and got dressed..and no, it didnt cover. It looked like she had a bruise on one leg and like she cut herself on the other. Best to roll down the socks. She prefered to be seen as tattooed than a cutter who bruises herself.
    Pants maybe? She threw on a pair...and hated it. Kaede was never really feminie looking, but now she looked REALLY boyish. Even her ankel long hair couldnt help her look girly. Back to the skirt.
    She went to grab for her clips to pick up her hair...but she decided against it. She couldnt tell is it was lazness or she just didnt care, but her hair would remain down for the day.
    She decided to go against her earlier claim of ignoring the tattoos and figured she'd go to the library to read up on dreams, tattoos, and reptiles. Her guess was a snake, since they coiled around her legs. That should be a good start.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kade laughed, "Actually, Vaan here just told me. It's a pleasure to meet you two as well." These were his kind of people: he could feel it. Life was good..or was it? His mind shifted back to the task at hand. "Shurin!" he yelled. A small dust storm started traveling to Kade's right, and Surin materialized running. "Shurin," Kade aid, speaking in english "Someone's hurt around here, can you find her?" Shurin grinned, "Pft, can I find her...back before ya' know it kid." Shurin turned to adressed Vaan and Shiro. Funny thing about TPMs, they talk there own language, but any summenor hears them in their own language. "Greetings vessels of The Dreaming, we must talk later." Kade laughed at the TPM's elegence in speach and with a salut the TPM curled into a ball and took off across the park. Kade turned to the other two, "Shurin and I have had to do a couple of retreive and rescue missions before, he shouldn't be long." Kade thought to himself "Yuki huh? I'm on my way."

Closed Thread

Thread Information